User Lists: 15

#603  Edited By Mercy_
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

Oldschool Gambler and Darkchild (was reading hitman and i was like gotta do this)
Oldschool Gambler and Darkchild (was reading hitman and i was like gotta do this)

@the_last_arashikage:

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Alllllllright don't get cocky. I just wanted to avoid the Armistice Problem. xP

@_steel_ said:

@darkchild: lmfao looks like Shazam

LMAO

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#609  Edited By Darkchild

@_steel_: dont i be dissin Nat the Hat bitch I WILL CUT YOU

_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: And if you look directly above me you'll see DC's soul :P

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#611  Edited By Darkchild
_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_:

Z sat sideways on a steel chair eying a baby picture of her daughter, it had been months since she last held her in her arms; and it’d probably be a lot longer before she ever saw her again. The aging effects in her molecules were aging her body far beyond her physical appearance; what 40 felt like to someone else, made Z feel 70.

She didn’t have the smarts to construct some sort of cure; even if she did the resources would cost a fortune.

Dawn was breaking, somehow she had managed to stay awake through the night, and she had the rather loud bullfrogs to thank for that. The sun slowly peeked over the ocean; filling the room with a warm breeze.

Pushing away from her desk she stood up only to fall flat on her face. “Joder, ¿qué ocurre con mi cuerpo!” she screamed banging her hands against her locked knees. Using her upper body strength to pull herself to a vertical base; she could faintly hear John whispering in the next tent.

Mentally forcing her bones out of entropy; she walked very jaggedly over to John. Once again under hooking his arms, she pulled back which resulted in her falling on her butt, however she did manage to spring him from the litter.

With his massive bicep In one arm, and her free hand to move with; Z pushed her hand backwards to propel John’s body towards the opening of the tent. Her face burned red, each time she threw her hand back cost her more and more energy she didn’t have.

Finally she was able to get his hand in the sunlight, she fell back breathing heavily; waiting to see if her revelation was true.

"Go on now. Go" With a push from his father John falls backwards into infinity and reality asserts itself. his eyes flicker weakly with a dim gleam of life, right hand now brown as the metallic virus oddly allows the sun, to fuel his body. It could feel his strength feeding it, giving more nutrients than any other host as his abundant cells reproduce with such speed they not only feed the virus but protect john from it's harmful effects. Though damage was already done, organs melded unaturally with the unearthly metal, bonding at a cellular level

No Caption Provided

With the strength of one powerful forearm he pulls the rest of his body into the light an inch at a time, the metal continuing to recede with each movement. Finally he lay in the dirt with the sun hitting him, the only part still metalllic was a large diamond on his chest as the otherworldly Nubian stands at full height drinking in the light feeling the repairs mend his organs. Muscles clench and a smile widens on his face, "I thought I was dead. I've never felt pain like that before... Ziccarra?" At this point he felt fine, though heavier, weighted. Kneeling in front of the short of breath mystery he presses a hand to her forehead, she was a regular degree but her heart beats were out of rhythm, blood pumping rapidly, "Let me return the favor" Scooping he gently under his forearms and letting her wrap his neck the brown behemoth walks back into the shadow, instaneously turning fully metallic but ignoring it, because he felt fine, for now at least. Setting her on the hammock he pours a glass of water and brings it over. "You need medical assistance I can't provide...I think you may be..." He didn't want to say dying, "have a serious condition."

With a pair of tweezers he heats his metalic arm until it finally boiled and took off a large piece of the self reproducing virus, placing it in a canister brought to the mistress by one of her assistants. "We need to go somewhere else to handle both this...and you. Mexico, it's just not advanced enough. But I think even the states might not have enough-"

An old rabbit eared television catches his ear, the sound of a powerful foreign female voice

Claiming freedom, and the pursuit of happiness within her borders. A woman who spoke of incredible technological advancements and proved it readily with impressive displays of scientific achievement
Claiming freedom, and the pursuit of happiness within her borders. A woman who spoke of incredible technological advancements and proved it readily with impressive displays of scientific achievement

Knowing the bronze queen was as symbiotically attached to her people as he was now the virus, john asked before acting "the choice is yours...I have to take this to them.... But are you willing to safe your own life and leave these people for a few days? If not, I'll come back, and I'll bring-at the least; Answers with me"

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Interested in joining)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#614  Edited By shanana

@_steel_:

She watched holding the corner of her arm as he amazingly, reanimated. It was if he were a withered flower being brought back to life. Continuing her panicked breathing, her eyes darted towards the TV, still holding her shoulder in pain. The choice was a hard one, one she’d have to eventually die with. “I-I am going to stay aqui” her English was so badly broken that she had to finish in Spanish.

“The moment the cartel realizes I am away, they will prey on these people” she said, slowly lying on her back in pain. “You…go…get answers” she said, closing her eyes with her hands folded comfortably across her sternum.

The unforgiving night was over, the local children would be by to help her in a few hours; so he need not worry about her for now.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey! Where does a dude sign up for this gig?

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#617  Edited By Charlemagne

@_creed_ said:

Hey! Where does a dude sign up for this gig?

I think its dead

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: talk to Spectrion I believe hes trying to keep it alive

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall:

"Just like a mutant, to rely on a plethora of engineered fabrications."the misanthropic LeBeau thought to himself. Upon witnessing the specialized stacking of muscle and positioning of posture, the obvious techniques of the Knightfall's counter-striking preferences were laid out with discriminating dissection. Instantaneous optical x-rays confirming what the Ultra-Sapien had long suspected through meticulously researched archives, and video footage.

Stepping around the genetically gifted canine still resonating with the effortlessly cultured demeanor of arrogant purification, the Last Arashikage slowly removed the decorative artifact from the wall. Admiring its craftsmanship through finger caressing traces along its ceremoniously wrapped hilt. Without hesitation Charlemagne clutched the center of the horizontal sheath before extending it towards the dangerously vetted intruder. Silently surrendering the blade, uninterested in risking injury or death in a contest of little meaning. A larger, more ambitious, undertaking had already been birthed and the fertilization of a blood feud or vendetta would only serve to see it crippled before reaching its marinated maturity. \

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#621  Edited By Maestro_
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: I'd agree that team threads die quickly in the new era but location threads can (and usually do) thrive. I'm thinking its cause Team threads use to basically be location threads. One idea could be we change the way we view team threads. Like you could make a team through a PM, but dont make a thread. Just rp as a team in the various events and location threads and achieve the interactions/unity, that way.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Autokills Charlemagne

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#624  Edited By Maestro_

@the_last_arashikage: Evolution of the RP world...could work. Maybe. Also, I thinking about Venezuela and how that could get more activity as its stagnated, and talk being thrown around calling it an empire ( Is it? ) even thought I never set-it up as one as I thought the ruins was better. I got an idea how to possibly boost more activity in the verse by using that location/empire/whatever the F it is...do you agree that the game of thrones RP ( lol ) died? hmm. I may create a discussion thread asking if we could kill of that slow slow dead RP and move-on to something which could engage more people as did our Peak/Halo thing. Ideas ideas! As this RP is confided and won't do much compare past things really.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

Autokills Charlemagne

switch kicks her midsection, neck, then face, before ever returning his foot to the ground

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@the_last_arashikage: Evolution of the RP world...could work. Maybe. Also, I thinking about Venezuela and how that could get more activity as its stagnated, and talk being thrown around calling it an empire ( Is it? ) even thought I never set-it up as one as I thought the ruins was better. I got an idea how to possibly boost more activity in the verse by using that location/empire/whatever the F it is...do you agree that the game of thrones RP ( lol ) died? hmm. I may create a discussion thread asking if we could kill of that slow slow dead RP and move-on to something which could engage more people as did our Peak/Halo thing. Ideas ideas! As this RP is confided and won't do much compare past things really.

• Yeah I think that Rp died. It just took to long with no sign of any conclusion
  • Right now I wouldnt call it an Empire. Its the remains of a country after several catastrophic wars. Thats badass.
  • If you wanna make a discussion thats up to you but you could also just move past it. Like if you have a new Venz idea run with it and kinda dismiss the dead GoT rp. Unless something major happened/is happening (havent been keeping track at all).
  • Also maybe Venz is played out for now. Its had three major events relatively close to one another.
  • I'd actually like to see some sort of advancement on the whole U.S. President front. Whats the US reaction to the Statue of Liberty being destroyed? It never made sense to me that the Prez backed invading another country cause a couple Americans were killed but then when thousands were killed and a historical landmark in his own country was destroyed....nothing lmao.
  • I'm also kinda expecting big things from Sha's new Australian location thingy. That could serve to generate some excitement with the right event
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#628  Edited By Charlemagne

@mercy_: I..............am.....................immortal

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage:

• Yeah I think that Rp died. It just took to long with no sign of any conclusion - Agreed.
  • Right now I wouldnt call it an Empire. Its the remains of a country after several catastrophic wars. Thats badass. - I mean, in writing is it an empire? Like at the time, if I wanted too could I have turned it into Stark World after invading? LOL. I know it's not an empire now though.
  • If you wanna make a discussion thats up to you but you could also just move past it. Like if you have a new Venz idea run with it and kinda dismiss the dead GoT rp. Unless something major happened/is happening (havent been keeping track at all). I will figure something out and move past it, as this really really is dead, and it's a wasted chance not too pursue if I can get an active event.
  • Also maybe Venz is played out for now. Its had three major events relatively close to one another. - True, but that shows that people do wana RP in it, and I am sure if I do something major I can create an RP situation, I don't wana make it an empire ( or location thread thing ) which is only made for me, I will do one so it incites people to fight inside etc...kinda of like the already done thing. But more-so. I will figure it out! xD
  • I'd actually like to see some sort of advancement on the whole U.S. President front. Whats the US reaction to the Statue of Liberty being destroyed? It never made sense to me that the Prez backed invading another country cause a couple Americans were killed but then when thousands were killed and a historical landmark in his own country was destroyed....nothing lmao. - Remember Stark is now controlling the president, so maybe that can be why? I will also figure that out with Icarus, We had plans for our own RP's ( which will happen ) and they involve Stark/Premo - I will link it with the Statue is possible at any point. Possibly do one of my old speech type things :P
  • I'm also kinda expecting big things from Sha's new Australian location thingy. That could serve to generate some excitement with the right event - Yes. Mutant/Ultra-Spiean war possibly hehe. Which I will kill you in >_>
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#631  Edited By Charlemagne

@xenon_:

• Yes. It belonged to Stark's team/the team that beat Halo. You could have Empired) it lol
  • You? A mutant? Kill me? I'm silently mocking you over here
Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Why wait? You're an assassin, not an honor bound hero shackled by moral handicaps.

Make a move
Make a move

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: I nearly killed you the fist time with limited resources and having just eradicated an entire island of peerless warriors.

next time you'll never even see it coming
next time you'll never even see it coming

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_arashikage: you talk big talk and quite literally have no idea what you're dealing with.

Let's not be revisionist with our history. If Quintus's daughter had not been there, there would have been nothing stopping me from making that muting of your voice something a little more...severe.

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

Autokills Charlemagne

Auto-spanks Mercy

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#640  Edited By Bogeyman

@the_last_arashikage:

The immediate puzzling of his creatively conditioned mental faculties was experienced with unanticipated abruptness following the Authenticated Arashikage's unforeseen forsaking of previously inevitable battle-governed impulsion. Expertly masking his apparent surprise with expertly blanketing composure and aristocratic poise, the Martial Arts Scientist's extended hand retrieved the outstretched materialization of legendary Keijijo metallurgy with frenetically cautious rapidity. Intricate sub-atomic deconstruction of the molecularly-aligned polearm's physical frame commenced, culminating in the re-introduction of the exotically developed Trion metallic compound into the bodily interior of his flawlessly sculpted form. Seemingly immersed in irreversible confusion regarding the Master of Martial Arts Darwinism's uncharacteristic conceding action, the Knightfall Don's incipient objective of bringing forth the accumulative addition of further information centered on his forsaken opponent's abilities to the existentially cataloged 'Arashikage' data methodically stored in the perpetually refreshed memory banks of the M.D.D.S. in the appropriate aftermath of his mother's initial encounter with the lethal Combat Cobra.

With a commencing backwards step adopted by his back foot, still cautiously maintaining the defensive, counter-attacking stance of his lead foot, a lightly manifested smirk of calculated certainty graced the Catalan Polymath's flawless facial features, "You won't fight for an artifact of great esoteric value? Clearly, you have something grander planned", those were to remain the Spaniard's only verbal acknowledgement of the ensued situation. It was evident that the Arashikage harbored a relatively considerable quantity of knowledge regarding the opportunistic nature of Andres' habitual counter-attacking approach, seemingly uninterested in potentially immersing himself in positional suicide for a weapon of apparently limited value to the equally potent combat maestro. Relying on the technological sophistication of his internally-implanted zepto-bots, through M.D.D.S. instruction, the exemplified presentation of technological futurism commenced unapparent high-energy collisions, energetically enveloping the Poised Picasso in a situationally manipulated wormhole, culminating in its abrupt disappearance along with Don Andres who had managed to retrieve the sword in a most inconceivable fashion.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#642  Edited By Bogeyman

@darkchild: LOL sure. Hit up the Knightfall Museum, or Malaga, your choice my nino ;)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: I know you're over thirty son :P I call everyone nino.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers