Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_last_arashikage: (I had no idea you said this until I decided to reread my post. Notification's system is crazy)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

I know your assassins

They like me better
They like me better

I got the notification for this 45 minutes ago -___-

And I can promise you they don't.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just when I was about to compliment the notification system for keeping my inbox from overflowing it starts malfunctioning. -_-

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#556  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@tranquil: Boy, it's been like that all day.

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'mma bash Liberties head in

And I'll use Kratesis shield to do it
And I'll use Kratesis shield to do it

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#560  Edited By Charlemagne
Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AoA is...how do they say...beast mode.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#563  Edited By Spectrion

After the previous night James had developed a hungering for alcohol which brought about the purchase of a large quantity of various bottles which he intended to indulge in the moment he reached his room.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Angelica_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#566  Edited By Angelica_

@the_last_arashikage: Angelica Kain, she's covered wars. But the most recent war that has caught the gaze of her camera's lens is that of an invisible nature. The photographic journalist would find herself swept to the tantalizing town of Dubi, luckily the more respectful part of it. Climbing a final rock on the bumpy and jagged stack that was just outside of what she assumed was a headquarters to soon to be infamous band of 'wolves' as she decided to call them. "So, should I get the pretty top first? Or work my way up from the bottom?" She spoke to herself after finally assembling her camera with ease in the dark of the night. "Annnnd...Bang!" She whispered while clicking the trigger...However..The flash went off. "Ok! So no way I just flashed the base of a bunch of deadly killers...Ahheheh..Crap.." Angelica slapped her open hand on her face before getting up from her crouch and tried to silently relocate.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dubai, as in Burj Khalifa? Hey!

Angelica_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#569  Edited By Spectrion

@angelica_: His hyper sensitive pupil's spotted the brief illumination from at least 50 yards out. With his incomparable speed James fled the corridor, leaving the bottles to investigate what could possibly be a camera flash. Spotting a woman among a jagged rock formation he silently began to stalk her, placing his scarlet mask over his face before engaging in pursuit.

Angelica_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: "Crap crap crap.." She mumbled while finally climbing down the last rock, stumbling onto the sand, she quickly yet silently made her way over to her boat.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelica_: Each movement she made was recorded, her facial features mentally photographed for later reference. Spying the boat as her means of escape the American badass decided to end the chase, speeding up considerably to cut her off before she could enter the watercraft. "Going somewhere?" he said rather sadistically whilst casually brandishing a Glock 18.

Angelica_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Angelica stopped in her tracks, some cook with a red rag on his face was in her way now, playing with a gun. "Ahh..A smart type.." She said while chuckling nervously. "Yeah I was just taking some photos for a..Magazine.." The yellow coated journalist pointed over at the H.Q and smiled a bit, really hoping he wasn't as stupid as he dressed.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@angelica_: "A magazine? So your a journalist? Well in that case why don't you come inside? I could give you an in depth tour of the facility." His lips curled into a sinister smile with eye brows raised, all veiled by the red mask with black stripes along the eye slits.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#574  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku
Angelica_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: A trap, but a way inside, she would worry about the rest later. Angelica smiled and pulled out her camera, holding up near her shoulder. "You got yourself a tour patron then"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#576  Edited By Mercy_

Shipping it.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: @mercy_: Hey you :3

Sorry had to switch over, post limit :-/ Just hit this one up.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therumor: (You're back!)

Taking the lead he began to gently stride along the sandy plain. "So what magazine do you write for?"

@spectrion: *You're a journalist?

You're great, can you proofread my posts from now on?

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#579  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@spectrion: With the amount of work I'd be putting in, only if it was for wages.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: "One with words in pictures.." She smirked, playing illusive was what seemed best, at least for now. "So who do you guys kill for, or is that rude to say? You guys probs just kill for fun.."

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#581  Edited By Spectrion

@therumor: "Killers? I'm sorry ma'am but you've been misinformed. A place with this much prestige would never indulge in such criminal activity. We're currently in the process of developing super serums with the intent of curing a countless infectious diseases." If she wanted to play, James was more than happy to play along. Little did she know the moment she stepped inside the security would swarm her, and no one would ever hear from the journalist again. "I'm sorry where are my manners. Names James Rivers. I don't believe I got yours."

@_strigidae_: So no more grammar nazi crap if your not gonna do it the right way! :P

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: "No it's not annnd no your not.." Angelica stopped in her tracks, glaring at the liar, how she knew would be a mystery. "My name? Angelica Kain, journalist. At least I have the stones to use my real name dishcloth face!" She yelled at him, half scared, half enjoying it. They were right outside the entrance.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: We don't get paid to do it.

Plus, I'm pretty lenient already.

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: We? There are more of you?

@therumor: Reaching in his pocket the American badass retrieved a small vial filled to the brim with a thick, purple liquid. "Now, now, no need to forgo civility. Anything I say, I can substantiate. Now, would you provide the name of your magazine? I didn't think so." The comm system connected through the wire in his ear came to life with the words of the security unit's commanding officer. "Ready to move on your orders sir." After placing a hand to his ear James said, "Ten four, proceed." Without warning a single shot of elephant tranquilizer was sent towards the woman's neck from a blind spot.

_Harper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: Angelica fell like a rock as soon as the dart got into her neck, falling face first into the dirt.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: LOL I miss alchy Ethan.

I just got the notification for this :D

And I don't lol

Spectrion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@therumor: James lifted the body off of the ground and heaved Angelica over his shoulder, intent on cuffing and imprisoning her upon entry. (Pay attention to the team pm from here)

@mercy_: Lies you enjoyed working for him. Even though you were shoddy security. :P

Lord's Angel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spectrion: We're talking about LW Ethan, right? Renegade was better security than the systems she abused to get the specs she wanted.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: She let him get shot though! lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_:

Some unknowable emotion crosses Liberty's face. The skin around her ruined glass eye tightens. Her lips pull back, mangled flesh over pristine white teeth as the Sanguine's dagger punches through the armor on her head and tears a long gash down her scalp as it grinds across mutant bone.

The shove of Mercy's boots throws the tall blond forward, she lands on one knee with a thump. Crimson blood mats her blond hair and streams down her scared face. A thought seals the wound by solidifying the blood.

A single drop of blood falls from her shattered skull armor. And it freezes in mid air.

Behind her Mercy hangs frozen in the midst of acrobatic maneuvering. Liberty can feel the vibrations of her heart beating- frozen in the hallways air, like waves become ice mid crest.

Liberty had accessed her mutant ability to cognate instantly. Her thoughts literally took up zero time; they were instant. In theory Liberty could think an infinite number of thoughts at any moment in time, but in reality she was limited by available energy and entropic heat.

She analyzed;

the Sanguine always engaged from range, or used her agility to once more reset the range or put her foe off balance. Just as Andres Knightfall prefered to slip the fight into a rhythm that favored him, so too did the Sanguine. Slowly wearing down her foes with a thousand cuts, controlling the pacing and distance of the fight Trusting in her own innate agility and skill while she chipped away at her foes life. The daggers were appropriate to her style; quick little blades that were hard to catch and hard to defend against.

Time to break out of that loop-

-and the world snapped back into motion. The drop of blood splattered on the floor. Sounds once more reached Liberty's ears, feeding her echolocation.

She turned and drove up from the ground simultaneously. Exploding up from the ground, cracks racing from her foots point of contact with the floor. The walls groan.

Her golden armor morphs into ninety nine golden knives. Liberty becomes intangible to mass and particles with mass. Ninety nine blades rip through her ghostly form, spreading out like a shotgun blast to encompass the entire hallway with razor sharp, hyper velocity blades.

To Liberty they seem to crawl through the air before her; golden blades twisting through the sky, shock waves rippling the air in their wake- such was their velocity.

Liberty herself becomes intangible to massless particles. Light, and all other forms of electromagnetic radiation stream through her as if she was not even there. This renders her completely invisible, and completely blind; she had only her echolocation to rely upon.

Already intangible to mass she takes a second step (mass being an object's resistance to acceleration) thus that second step accelerates her to her maximum speed instantly. Like a jet that activates its hypercruse she snaps forward, blistering speed whipping her past the cloud of golden blades in a hundredth of a second.

Her echolocation mapped the hallway, and Mercy, with the unerring precision of a machine, guiding Liberty's ten ton MMA styled superman punch for the very point of Mercy's jaw- an invisible blow delivered with the power of a railgun- only a heartbeat before Liberty snaps back into intangibility and ninety nine razor sharp diamond hard knives tear through the hallway.

@the_last_arashikage

There were things that the human mind could not adjust to. Thinks that the body was not conditioned for. Things that instinct was too slow to cover. Things included in that category were invisible multi-ton punches. The telekinetic shield that Mercy had erected around herself was able to withstand anything, but she had intentionally left it vulnerable to give herself a challenge.

The punch connected with the forcefield and, impact slowed, traveled along to the side of her jaw. Even lessened, the force of the blew threw her body across the hall. Hitting the wall about a full foot off the floor, her head slammed back against it, adding insult to injury.

Before she had even so much as a semblance of a chance to regain her equilibrium, the next phase of attack began. Due to the cognitive dissonance that was a direct result of the first attack, her telekinetic shielding had wavered and disappeared, leaving her open to what came next. With unerring accuracy, unmatched speed and unforgiving ferocity an innumerable amount of daggers came soaring directly at her.

Four of them struck before her shield was brought back up. The edge of one had sliced into the outside muscle of her thigh before embedding itself in the wall that she was slumped against, barely able to support herself on her feet. The second had just missed her femoral artery. But it was the third that was the notable one. It was embedded directly next to the joint of her shoulder. It had come at her with such force that the tip of it was stuck in the wall behind her, effectively pinioning her.

No sound of pain left her as she gripped the hilt. Her vision went blank white for a moment as Mercy wrenched the weapon from her shoulder and let it fall to the floor as the telekinetic shielding that extended a foot from her body at this point blocked the rest of the incoming flurry. Blood trickled from the two slices as it began to coagulate with the naturally enhanced healing that the Sanguine possessed. But it was the third wound, the shoulder wound, that was the issue. Copious amounts of blood swirled down her pale skin before staining her clothes a deep hue.

The damage was plentiful, but it was nothing that Mercy hadn't been through before. Part of the Sanguine training included brutal training in pain tolerance using methods that were best left to Medieval Ages. Still out of sorts, she had enough clarity of mind to school her body language to make it appear as if she were more damaged than she was. Listing slightly to the side, she favored her left knee, all the while trying to rally her logic.

Without shifting so much as an inch, she sent a flat sheet-sized telekinetic burst directly towards her opponent with the intent of putting her flat on her back. She had gravitated closer to Charlemagne's door before letting loose a bellow for him. She had gone above and beyond her job description at this point. After having not only observed his skills but been on the receiving end of his unmitigated brutality and potentially unmatched martial arts prowess, she had accurately surmised that the two of them would fare better together than alone - at least in this case.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#592  Edited By Mercy_
_Xander_Slade_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

looks like a type writer skeeted in here

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: It was like the second rpg. Maya Lopez I think it was broke into Ethan's penthouse trying to get the serums, fights broke out and Ethan got shot amidst the rumble before handing over some device. The details are iffy but I remember getting shot and you appearing late. :P

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My master is in trouble. And despite the innate desire to reach out to her, it's...kind of amusing.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_steel_: Yeah, I don't even realize how much I'm writing lol

@tranquil said:

@mercy_: It was like the second rpg. Maya Lopez I think it was broke into Ethan's penthouse trying to get the serums, fights broke out and Ethan got shot amidst the rumble before handing over some device. The details are iffy but I remember getting shot and you appearing late. :P

Oooooooooooooooooh yeah! Um, IIRC, Ren was downstairs working some spy voodoo to get out of the holding cell or whatever that the agents had her in.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: How does the goddamn security end up locked up? xP

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Because your dumb ass decided to piss off the government and then you decided to take Ethan off the map with having him being held. You've only got yourself to blame.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@_steel_:

Z sat sideways on a steel chair eying a baby picture of her daughter, it had been months since she last held her in her arms; and it’d probably be a lot longer before she ever saw her again. The aging effects in her molecules were aging her body far beyond her physical appearance; what 40 felt like to someone else, made Z feel 70.

She didn’t have the smarts to construct some sort of cure; even if she did the resources would cost a fortune.

Dawn was breaking, somehow she had managed to stay awake through the night, and she had the rather loud bullfrogs to thank for that. The sun slowly peeked over the ocean; filling the room with a warm breeze.

Pushing away from her desk she stood up only to fall flat on her face. “Joder, ¿qué ocurre con mi cuerpo!” she screamed banging her hands against her locked knees. Using her upper body strength to pull herself to a vertical base; she could faintly hear John whispering in the next tent.

Mentally forcing her bones out of entropy; she walked very jaggedly over to John. Once again under hooking his arms, she pulled back which resulted in her falling on her butt, however she did manage to spring him from the litter.

With his massive bicep In one arm, and her free hand to move with; Z pushed her hand backwards to propel John’s body towards the opening of the tent. Her face burned red, each time she threw her hand back cost her more and more energy she didn’t have.

Finally she was able to get his hand in the sunlight, she fell back breathing heavily; waiting to see if her revelation was true.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers