_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By _Atomikill_

No Caption Provided

Atomikill crouched quietly on a small rooftop, cold wind blowing through his hair. Looking down the sniper scope of his fancy gun, he narrowed his right eye while closing the other, focused in concentration. His target? A common ground squirrel- thirteen hundred feet away. Or, four football fields, as he liked to go by. Four and one third football fields...

BLAM!

The squirrel had a bullet pass through it's brain, making the french men around the small park yell out in panic, looking around in fear. Chuckling, Atomikill aimed again, firing- this bullet got rid of a man's sideburns. Another made a hole in someone's pants- however, he made sure none of them were actually injured.

Finally he ran out of ammo. Going to grab another clip from his belt, he pulled back his white trenchcoat to grab it, when suddenly he heard the door click open behind him- the door that led to the actual restaurant, the Repas Chaud. Slightly lowering his hand to touch the handle of his trusty chrome pistol, he waited a second before snapping around and aiming it to whoever decided to bother him.

However, there was only a little girl- with light blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. "<Oh my god!>" She yelled in French, backing up to the door. Atomikill, not necessarily wanting to scare the girl, put his gun away.

"<Wait, little one, I mean no harm!>" He explained, holding his hands up. However, the poor girl had already run downstairs. Sighing, he pulled out the clip of sniper ammo from his belt, turning back around to shoot some more.

A few minutes later, the door opened again. Suspecting the girl, he kept playing his game, testing his aim. However, he did not hear the door open again- meaning the person was still there. Not wanting to give her attention, he kept doing this until he was completely out of sniper ammo. Fck. He thought, as he slowly turned around.

Where the little girl had stood now sat a silver briefcase with a letter sitting neatly on top of it. Gently picking it up, he unfolded it and carefully read-

Mr. Thomas Bastion-

It is within my notice that you are willing to assassinate people for the right price. This is a very interesting offer that I may be able to take up. My target for you is fellow assassin, known simply as 'Nobody'. I am under the impression you've met. For killing him you shall get two hundred million dollars, and a chance for further contracts.

For more info- and where the money is- turn around, and look at the Tower.

-?

Ripping up the letter, he opened up the briefcase carefully. Inside was a fancy telescope- however he did not need it. Perhaps it was worth something? If so, he could sell it. Pulling it out he turned and slid it open, looking at the one and only Eiffel Tower- biggest monument in Paris, France. Impressive, to say the least- however, as he looked to the top, he noticed two things- one, a couple of french lovers kissing each other passionately.

Atomikill wished he had sniper ammo.

Beside them, was a silver briefcase- firmly locked.

Great. A target. Nobody should be easy enough. They had fought before- however, Atomikill had had assistance. Now, who knows how the fight would turn out?

Little did Atomikill know, that his target had received the exact same package- except with HIM as the victim.

@_nobody_

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By _Atomikill_