Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

Moments to Madness

Every member of this ensemble has been explicitly briefed on the schedules and the chronology of the events that already took place. Months of preparation done in advance and diverse individuals gathered from every corner of existence.

For some the lingering ghost of september is a grave tragedy, a claw that holds the neck of America. A reminder of its greatest failure, for the others it may be a grim part of history.

For this taskforce it will soon be nothing but a forgotten memory, when their plans succeed tomorrow will dawn the birth of a new world. Once again looking for the day that the sky will be blue.

<<Schedule Broadcast*>>

@pyrogram@uncommon@_judge_@_ajax_@naamah_obyzouth@fatal@scornxy@omegablast452@youngjustice@bloodstone

Flight 11

Boeing 767-223ER, Boston to Manhattan, takeoff at 7:59 crash at 8:46

Passengers 81, Crew 11

Takeover at 8:20, Hijackers 5

159 feet and two inches long, sixteen-foot-six-inch-wide body for two aisles. Took off at 7:59 a.m. on the morning of the eleventh, carried only 81 passengers in its 158 seats.

Forty-seven minutes later, crashed into the North Tower at 440 mph, carrying 9,717 gallons of jet fuel, 14,000 gallons under capacity.

Operative(s): Sam & Selene

Kallix set to evacuate the entirety of the World Trade Center

Sam arrives on time, precisely at 2001 looking at his watch he appears on time as his plane is about to board. Wearing earthen tone color, selecting facet of brown. A plain t-shirt worn loose with a long sleeve under it. He is seen with a pullover hoodie. Baggy jeans, white sneakers, baseball cap, and a pair of sunglasses. Plain, simple and overall bland. Enough to seamlessly blend in with the crowd.

Spatial-temporal anchors have been retroactively positioned, dots on several key points along the map of causality outlined by the scenarios that already took place. Markers to enforce the concept of spatial-temporal immutability after the mission succeeds. Rigged in several 'hidden' locations by supporters sent back in time, not subverted with the passion of money nor the cult of deism. Just those who wish to 'reunite' at some point in the new world.

All of the members have been positioned in the right moment of space time, the entirety of the stay calibrated for five hours and a covert setting for an 'exit' at a hidden moment. The distraction is sent earlier than the rest, while the others arrive on cue besides their luggages.

"Time to go"

Sam enters the plane as he awaits to intercept on the moment of takeoff, when the seatbelt signs are off.

Flight 175

Boeing 767-222, Boston to Manhattan, takeoff at 8:14 crash at 9:03

Passengers 56, Crew 9

Takeover at 8:42, Hijackers 5

United 175 took off at 8:14 a.m., lighter than the American flight: 56 out of 168 seats occupied.

It crashed into the South Tower at 9:03 a.m., traveling 540 mph, it had 9,118 gallons of fuel in its tanks.

Operative(s): Naamah & Judge

Omega is set as distraction in Times Square

Flight 77

Boeing 757-223, Dulles to Washington, takeoff at 8:20 crash at 9:37

Passengers 58, Crew 6

Takeover at 8:46, Hijackers 5

left Washington, D.C., at 8:20 a.m. Two-thirds empty, 58 passengers in its 176 seats, and its tanks were 4,000 gallons under its 11,500-gallon capacity.

It crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m., ­flying 530 mph.

Operative(s): Edward & August

Ajax set to evacuate the entirety of the Pentagon

Flight 93

Boeing 757-223, Newark to Washington, takeoff at 8:42 crash at 10:03

Passengers 26, Crew 7

Takeover at 9:40, Hijackers 5

Delayed for 42 minutes past its ­scheduled 8 a.m. departure from Newark. When it took off, it carried 37 ­passengers—capacity was 182—and loaded with little over 7,000 gallons of fuel.

It crashed at 560 mph into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, at 10:03 a.m.

Operative(s): Fatal Scorn & YoungJustice

---

Schedule Broadcast*

the message is ONLY received by the group and those who attended the Q Consortium, no metagaming. React only to the interactions provided in the air vessel.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Pyrogram

Edward was wearing a smart black suit, Red tie and red cufflinks - He checked his silver pocket-watch. The time was 8:00 - The plane would leave in 40 minutes. He waited in the departure area ready to board the plane. He looked across the room as his 5 super-soldier henchman all in civilian outfits were incognito around the area. He heard the voice call people to board the plane. He took his cane and walked over to the metal detectors and showed his ticket to the staff. His cane was made of a metal in which it would go undetected by the detectors. He watched as his henchmen went through into the plane. He went soon after, not to get too close to them.

He walked into the plane as he smelt the planes exhaust. He coughed and continued on through the tunnel into the plane. He once again showed his ticket to the staff member on the plane. He nodded and put his cane under his arm before going to find his seat. So far so good.

He found his seat and sat down, putting his cane on his lap he went through the plan in his head...

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5:00 A:M [Times Square]

A bright flash in the middle of Times Square momentarily appeared those who saw it felt a temporarily blinded and others simply her the lighting sound that it caused, by standers began looking at the cloud of black smoke as something emerged from it

"Dude what the ***** is that!"

Omega heard somebody shout as the ten foot tall Lycan in his armor walked away from his drop point dusting some dust off his shoulders,

"HALT!"

an officer shouted to the Lycan as he had one hand pointng a gun at him and the other calling for back up

I wonder what Kallik's doing?

Omega thought as he continued walking towards the officer. The frightened officer began shooting at Omega at his head due to the close range, bullets bounced off his head like rubber pellets as each bullet bounced off an irritable face could be on his face

"OH ****"

the officer said as all his 40.cal bullets were wasted in vain. With minimum effort he gently as possible shoved the Officer away with a shove to the chest sending him sliding several yards away and crashing into bystander

"Is this the best you got?" Omega said as blades manifested on his hands, rolling his neck Omega thought This is going to be too easy looking the bystander who were surprised to see a ten foot tall white Lycan, he roared "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" looking to his side he was an abandoned taxi and lifted it up immediately bystanders started screaming and fleeing like roaches

suddenly he could see down the block several polices cars closing the distance and Omega made a grim look growling low as they came closer and closer

5:01 A:M [Some where near the Trade Centers]

Another lightning strike was heard as Kallik's Lycan team came from the future to the past, armored in full black body armor gear they scanned their surroundings, they were in a abandoned parking lot with few vehicles left.

"Clear"

David said as he looked to Kallik while clutching his modified assault rifle, Michael turned to Kallik

"Are you going to give us one of your speeches?"

Nodding Kallik took a few steps back so her teammates could see her, she stood tall and proud despite her small size and she held her rifle in a neutral position "Today is the day The Pack gains recognition" her voice was had a tone of seriousness yet soft at the same time "what we do here today will change the face of history as we know it, we are not here for our own personal gain" she took a short pause "we are here for the future generation of humanity, were here to create thousands of new lives maybe even millions" she paused again "what we do today will be the most beautiful thing we could ever dream" she let out a sigh "okay lets move out, we got some people to evacuate" David nodded "how will we get there?" Kallik scoffed and pointed at a abandoned white van while speaking calmly "Go steal that *****ing van" David nodded and immediatly headed to the van preaking the driver window and unlocking the door

This is going to be interesting Kallik thought as she entered the back of the Van while David hot wired it.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AmazingAngel

@pyrogram:

Angel stepped through the gate, he slowed time down enough to appear in the seat right next to Edward, the plane was getting ready to take off and he was in someone else's seat, when he slowed time down he took the ticket out of the man's pocket and put it deep in his bag, in a compartment he probably barely uses.

"I know what you're doing." Angel was sat next to the well dressed man, Angel felt underdressed. "and you can't do it" He turned his head to the man his voice was heavy almost cracking, "I don't want to stop you but I need to," He sighs, "I've lost a lot of people in my life and if someone asked me on the spot if I would go back and change that if I could, I would say yes in a heartbeat" he turns his head away in contemplation. "but if someone gave me just a minute to think about it, I'd realise I can't, we can't and theres a reason. everything you do here, every step you take makes a difference, it could be for the better but it could not be. You give these people back there lives someone else dies in there place, the attack never happens thousands never die, we never defend ourselves against the ones that ALMOST crashed those planes, they integrate, they launch a larger attack they kill MILLIONS not thousands, this could happen, this might happen it might not but it is not something we were meant to decide, please stop this."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel:

Edward turned and looked at the man who just sat next to him. He listed to his speech. A harm-felt speech. He decided against using physical violence, This could be resolved with peace

"I see. Let me ask you a question. I am staying here this whole time. And I will be watching when the terrorists will take over. Are you telling me - You will stand by and watch these people fly into the Pentagon?..." He paused "What kind of man does that make you?" He clicked a button on his cane and all 5 of his clones secretly locked eyes on Angel in case he attacked Edward. Just as insurance.He had no plans for using them first. He also tighten his grip on his cane to engage his super-speed and senses. This man was fast - He had no intention of letting him get out of his sight.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

"Why are you risking it. The past is the past, it's happened." Angel look the man in the eyes and spoke slowly, "How do you know you won't destroy the future trying to save the past." He sat back in his seat resting his head against the headrest, "This day was one of the darkest days in human history but there will be more, this is life, things happen people die but this day is the turning point, where the whole country realised that their was a problem, the day they took there heads out of the sand, others will die, some might not even be born, I would never want others to die in my place and I'm sure no one here wants that either. The terrorists on this plane should not have the power to choose life or death for someone but neither should you."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel:

Edward smiled at the man "Ahh but you see - We have taken into account every possibility. Every turning point. It all leads down to one thing. More lives saved" He exhaled "You obviously cannot understand, With great power comes great opportunity, This is a turning point in history - We can shape it. Make it better" He gave an honest smile "Have you ever lost a loved one?"

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AmazingAngel

@pyrogram:

Angel hung his head in reflection, "I've lost too many people but I know that I'll see them again one day and that day all of this will make sense" He turned his head back to Edward his voice intensifies, "You don't know every possibility, over two thousand people, each could live another seventy years, you can't know every choice they're gonna make, you can't know how every government in the world will react, I don't want to let this happen, it makes me sick to my stomach, every inch of my being wants to leave this plane and let you do what you need to do but I can't not stop you,"

His voice gets lower with a somber tone. "This tragedy brought the world together when they needed to be, brought them, past tense, you can't change the past but we can start from our time, we can make a better future."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pyrogram

@amazingangel:

"And look what happened beacuse of this...War. Government corruption. Torture. Nothing good. You may try trick yourself with some false fantasy that time should stay in one timeline - But no. That is not how it will be. If you have the ability to change something that cost so many lives and continues to do so to this day!" He tapped his cane on the floor "To this day people die over seas in war beacuse of this!" He calmed down.

"This did not bring the world together. It gave government an excuse to fight in the peoples name. A fake war. A war that was not just. It gives them the right to torture people. Hold them in prison without a jury. All in the name of national security" He paused "Please. Go back. If this really does turn out bad...which it wont...I can just let this happen again by coming back here and stopping myself...But..I am not here again am I? That means..That means that it works" He paused again.

"Or that means you stopped me and let this futile struggle against terror continue."

He put his cane across Angels chest "Please. Go with your instinct and leave before the plane enters the air" He said pleadingly. The plane began to take off.

Avatar image for regal_rumble_man
Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Five Targets - First class

1. Waleed Al Shehri (Saudi), used a gun to shoot a man - 2A
  2. Wail Al Shahri (Saudi) - 2B
  3. Mohamed Atta (Egypt), ringleader - 8D
  4. Abdul Aziz Al Omari (Saudi) - 8G
  5. Satam Al Suqami (Saudi) - 10B

Sam makes his way to his seat in 7B, a middle are where the five men are in reach a location where the other seat is Occupied by a Farley-Hackel, who will be on destination when this is all over. The plane is still in boston as it awaits to takeoff into the skies of Massachusetts

It was not 7:59 am yet, it seems that the ringleader is calling what would be a Marwan Alshehhi in Flight 175, a plane where two of the other operatives are situated. Two men are discussing their plot as the countdown begins. The runway seems average and so far there are no signs of interference.

This operation is based upon the concept of "Damnatio Memoriae" which translates to condemnation of the memory. In actuality it is used by the Romans to handle individuals deemed undesirable to be members of their societies. Those possessing the titles of betrayers, potential despots and enemies of the state. A post mortem dishonor that is deemed as the worst punishment at its day.

Complete and total erasure from history itself, it is done by eliminating records but it does not stop there. Property is confiscated and family lines are renamed, ranks are removed thus people are simply forgotten. But as with the advancement of technology more absolute methods can be accomplished.

He plots in his singular seat after offering his drink to the passenger besides him, he is less equipped then usual but given the location in which he operates there will be no need for any weapon that is not designed for close quarters situation. The entire totality of his powers will be centralized to this airplane, plans upon plans and determination to push through.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

@naamah_obyzouth:

The mute did not fall far behind his assigned partner in the escapade. At 6:01, he boarded the airplane with his heavy coat and mask. To completely elude the metal detectors, he had brought hard plastic knives concealed all over his body. They were sharpened to a razor point and were light enough so that he could throw them like bullets. All he had to do was wait for the exact moment to strike.

He immediately knew he had arrived on the correct airplane once he saw Naamah, though her goodhearted antics momentarily confused him. He signed "good morning" to her before walking back to his seat, which was conveniently next to hers, and proceeded to wait patiently.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NEWARK, NJ AROUND 7am

Scorn sat in the stall of the airport restroom, rereading the booklet on the aircraft he was supposed to board. His nose twitched. "Ugh. Males smell foul." He fanned the air of the putrid men's room. The odor might not have been terrible to an ordinary human, but the amphibian man who sat fully clothed on the porcelain toilet was plagued by super senses.

"What are you doing, my boy?" A man clothed in an all black suit with a red tie materialized before him, his thick French accent oozing from his smiling lips.

Scorn nearly jumped out of his skin. "Geezus, Q! What the hell are you doing here? No one is supposed to know about this little operation."

"I make a habit of everything that seeks to threaten the established space-time continuum. And I cannot agree with what you are about to do, son."

"Okay." Scorn held up a clawed index finger. "First off, I am not and will never be your "son". You threw away father of the year when you let your genetic offspring be tortured in the name of science. Second, I'm getting paid, so you can take you cheap, time-manipulating parlor tricks, and go back to France." He returned his black eyes to the book in his hands.

Q's red eyes glazed over, and he gripped the top of the book in his hand, teleporting it to the rubbish bin. "I can pay you more. Surely, you must understand the implications of your actions. I have made a vow to never change major world events. This man for which you have chosen to work, he has little understanding of the nature of time like myself."

The amphibian man glared, staring at his empty hands before blinking both sets of lids at the black and red haired man. "Last time I took a job by your suggestion, I was baby sitting a playboy who didn't seem to understand people wanted him dead. I lost count how many bullets I ate protecting that idiot."

An airport patron strolled into the restroom to relieve himself. He heard two men conversing in a stall and decided his urination could wait. He promptly exited.

A sly smile spread across Q's face. "It was the most fun you had in years, Scorn. Don't deny it. Besides, your current employer clearly doesn't trust you. You're a mercenary. You don't believe in his cause. You're in it for the money. Why else do you think he assigned you to the flight that landed in a field. A man of your abilities would be an obvious choice for sabotaging the terrorist assault on the World Trade Center or the Pentagon."

"Dammit, Q. I hate it when you make sense." His jaw tightened.

"Where do you think Xandra got her scintillating wit, hm?" The anachronistic mutant winked.

"Well, what would you have me do then?" His lip curled up revealing his pointed canine incisors. "And I had better still end up making a profit."

"And you got your devotion to capitalistic enterprise from me." He flashed a Cheshire grin. "Go ahead with your little stunt. Save the world, whatever." He tossed his hand in the air apathetically. "Then you go back to your employer and destroy his device. I rather like my monopoly on the time travel business." The Frenchman leaned on his cane awaiting the response of his genetic son.

Scorn's eyes stared into Q's scheming red orbs with a sudden glint of mischievousness. "No promises."
Soon after his discussion with the enigmatic Q, Scorn exited the facilities in his civilian attire. His pointed ears were covered by a beanie, and his black eyes were blocked by a pair of dark glasses. A backpack was slung over his shoulder. He proceeded through security, removing his disguise and glaring at the inquisitive looks from the airport officers. "Never seen a mutant before?" He muttered under his breath. "Racist @$$h0les." He boarded around 8:30, dropping down into his seat, occasionally checking his synchronized watch. He waited for the right moment.

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man:

Howletzer manor was a rather illustrious mansion with plenty of land to spare despite it's many rooms, labs and gym. And while in the evenings one could find Selene and her daughter Natasha working the limits of their olympic builds, in the mornings it was a study. College kids from everywhere between the city to other states. Many subjects were covered in classes that charged a fair amount but were well well worth every cent. Especially because many lessons were considered admirable by business employers. Todays lecture was dealing with ethics of meta human affairs primarily and Selene was nearing the end of class.

"It's a perplexing moment when we deal with the rights and wrongs of the community. Those with power should use it for the betterment of others should they not? I believe the reason soldiers remain over seas is because they need us. They have no real military and yet still have terrorists to contend with. Addmitedly it would be better if they could all come home but its not that easy. And I believe those with powers to change the world should do so also. Don't you?" Most nodded in agreement the few who didn't were unsure because of thinking powers should be used for themselves as well though clearly not actualy opposing. "So then where do we draw the line? At what point does apsolute power corrupt? Can power used for good act to strongly? Does a psychic have the right to dig into a serial killers mind? What of those in power do they act to rash? Every day it seems buildings fall, people are hospitalized. So at what point do we draw the line on what can be done." Selene let it sink in a bit before ending the class. "Its been a plesure working for you all I hope those of you making it to next week's class will have a paper on the subject expressing your thoughts on the matter."

They left and it was time to get ready for the coming job, or perhaps privelage was the better word. Her outfit was a one piece bullet proof design. Didn't cover alot but did its job of extra shielding and padding for the torso. The colors red silver and blue, normally she went for gold. For the mission however it seamed a more patriotic aproach was fitting. Over it she wore standard skiny geans and a black t shirt. People would be none the wiser about her being from the future. She brought no weapons or any true sense of armor or metal the outfit the closest thing to it. Selene didn't need such things anyway, having the power to generate mass force fields.

A few buttons on what apears to be a cell phone and she arives in the bathroom. Minimal security to get through and she was on the plane. Soon enough the efforts to forever change the world would begin. The moment she sat down though she began to ponder if this mission was right. Perhaps they were stepping out of bounds.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone:

He is in a resting phase as he waits for the moment to strike, subliminal orders are already sent in small doses which carry an accumulated effect to the five terrorists. Tiny sensations of neutral bearing, bringing a semblance of peace to a storm of mind. Waiting for the 'takeover' moment to destabilize their mind, thinking of various scenarios an dhow will they inevitably affect the media after their landing. Should it be a historical case of simultaneous seizures, should he make them all terminate each other, does he instead want them to confess and turn himself in. The answers are multiple choice and the options extend beyond the alphabets. If not his mind then with his body he can take them down, in this distance and this space such a feat would not be hard at all. Choosing to kill ends it swiftly, yet choosing to take them alive will take longer. With incantations he can snip out parts of their spinal cords, effectively removing their mobility. How will he explain to the people? hence why a disguise mechanism exists and one that will make him resemble a 'Grey' alien.

All the other 81 passengers will be put to sleep, parts of his power are focused on them which takes off his own body. Using a charm that reverts any damage done to them towards Sam, he felt their pain and is willing to take it. The typical super-hero archetype tends to waltz in to play their banal charade of glorified cops and robbers, living as medics as they are giving a constant set 'treatments' to a terminal illness until the body breaks down. Temporary remedies with no lasting effect, the good they did undone by the bad that will come after. Thus creating no progress, every day is exactly the same. With the advent of heroes the world is supposed to change, pushing development towards the better. Yet the status quo pervades the structure of the world, his mission involves terminating every single obstacle that wishes for the world to stay as the gray ball that exists. Old methods to solutions seem to fall against more villains, at the end of the day politics will undo everything made by the heroes. In the age of mythology the champions would lead their people to salvation, fighting against the world and establishing their order. Making lasting change, now everything seems in a standstill. Eleven crew members are also given a message, calming them down

There is an ally on the plane, he sends her a 'message' to initiate a meeting of the minds. A neuronet based comms system that can do the portions of a years in the span of flashes of light. Initiating a conversation at the speed of thought, it is usually the moment before a performance that the members can become shy. In the presence of stage fright it is sometimes up to the director to calm the thespian and guide them towards success. He wishes for a new dawn of proactive heroism, where they have a hand in making history by guiding the humans to a golden era where notions such as poverty, world hunger and wars are old history.

"I have seen many worlds, yet one that give me the shivers is the one where they cannot do anything to prevent catastrophes because they are alone and their hands cannot defend their kind. An excuse that they use is that it is a an act of God. Yet some of us are gods in some definition or another, yet we do not act.The world cannot be fixed with temporary solutions "

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having located the disturbance in time and knowing the catastrophic future that awaited the entire human race should time be altered to this extent Kratesis had teleported back in time to ensure the timeline remained unchanged.

Now she stood in the center of Times Square, cloaked drone constructs observing the air around NYC, and several other cloaked drones teleporting to the sources of the disturbances in the timeline. Although it takes some time Kratesis's quantum mind is eventually able to locate each person who is disturbing the timeline, by detecting the 'waves' their presence causes in the time stream.

She was aware the most critical event in the world near this day was the 9/11 attack, and assumed they had returned to alter that event. Why they did not attempt to stop Hitler, who killed far more people, she was not sure. But she had learned one could always count on biological creatures to behave irrationally and ineffectively.

Deploying a drone to each plane she links into the autopilot system. Her quantum brain overwhelms the rudimentary defensive technologies of the era and she takes control of each of the planes. For now she allows them to continue without interfering, but she will seize control of the planes and ensure they do NOT deviate from the flight path she had recorded on the original 9/11. The planes would fly exactly as they had that day without a centimeter of deviation.

Secondly she accesses the cell phones aboard the planes. Regardless of events on the planes she would ensure the correct phones called out, and she would transmit the messages she had recorded on the original 9/11.

In effect, 9/11 would happen as it originally had.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kratesis

It seemed something had disturbed Kratesis's drones and hacking attempt. Some powerful magical force. Kratesis found that a magical ally would be very useful. Searching through her memory banks she located the lover of the Impero in the current timeline.

Known as 'Madam Blossom' she was an incredibly powerful mage, and due to the alliances between the Court and the Impero she was likely to be friendly.

Utilizing her quantum sorcery Kratesis opened a portal in Madam Blossom's area, and spoke to her through it. "A group of individuals are attempting to alter the events of 9/11. This will have catastrophic effects upon the timeline. Might I count upon your aid?" The portal would lead Blossom to Kratesis's location in the past should Blossom choose to step through it.

Regal_Rumble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Regal_Rumble_Man

A storm is brewing and signs had occurred that the tides are rising against them, he is still on the main plane and as expected some the others are having second thoughts. Such developments are to be expected at some point in time, they were just a new new team assembled recently. To say the least this is a great way to introduce them to the scene.

“If you need something done you gotta do it yourself.”

He plans to mobilize his mind to alter the data waves. Comms are in the process of being redirected and reabsorbed back into the blackbox, he is combating an external force from yet a being that is not supposed to exist within this timeline. Like him, but somehow determined to redo the 9/11 tragedy. There will always be naysayers and nonbelievers but things get interesting when they take action. They time stream will stabilize, with his preparation that is a known concrete fact.

As he moves the entirety of the plane he cannot help but 'hear' that the machines are being ordered by the exact same interloper. Piggybacking on the source of the interference towards a central point at Times Square, convenient because that is where his ally is located and thus enabling him to quash this bug at a relatively lax moment. Relaying a message towards omega (@omegablast452) the Operator had given him the permission to 'kill' and to pull out all the stops. Giving a worthy opponent to the great hunter.

The entire totality of this singular vessel is pushed towards his control his might combating the presence , in a metaphorical sense it would work. But he must not underestimate anyone, as this is a delicate piece so in that regard he gives it a surge. One sufficient to send a feedback, such a feedback that will corrode the mind of the source, the intricate network of data leading to a singular being.

He will crash Flight 11 towards 175 before they hit the towers, the variables have changed but his plan is still ongoing. WTC is currently in the process of being evacuated by Kallik (@omegablast452), she had her own scenario that will derail the notion of foreign terrorists. It is not everyday that an armed taskforce of lycans will empty a building. The media will shift in another direction

He will do it manually, pre-sight back at the HQ notified a 'Kratesis' and yet a 'Madam Blossom' his troops are remobilized and refocused. One of the several gadgets of the consortium is with Sam right now, hidden in his pocket. With the previous mental strobes the five terrorists on the plane now have a 'cognition time bomb' rigged in their minds. Set to go off at the 'takeover'

Tiferet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Tiferet

@bloodstone: Acting on his own volition, without knowledge of the Authority, Biff joined up with the time traveling Kratesis to keep temporal balance. Kind of odd, especially since he was only a kid and didn't understand a thing when it happened, but a short briefing told him everything he needed to know of the serious situation. Being that he was technically working for their government, he decided against telling the others he'd be helping facilitate the terrorizing of the USA. Maybe they'd understand, but maybe not.

At the moment, he was in the sky, trailing one of the planes to be hijacked in a miniature aircraft of his own thought and design, brought into existence by his mind, will, and energy. The plan went as follows: First, while positioned under the undercarriage, he ejected himself from the cockpit of his miniature vessel, set to autopilot. Then he went to work with a personally customized tool set, screwing at the opening to the cargo hold to let himself inside. A specially crafted suit protected him from the intense cold long enough to finish. A few pieces of baggage had been lost, but it shouldn't matter too much...Right? The important thing was trying not to alter events more pivotal, like stopping the planes crashing into the towers.

For that very reason, he wouldn't initiate combat with the unwitting temporal terrorists right away. Instead, he worked his way as if coming from the restroom, dispensing the constructed suit into nothingness and leaving himself in a civilian garb, and he sat right down next to the raven-haired girl, sky blue eyes smiling directly at her, not very discreetly at that. Biff had never been the most tactful guy, but in this case he worked to choose his words more carefully, and at least try to come off amicably. "Heya," he sputtered a bit uncomfortably. "Pretty big day, huh? I bet one of the most important for a long time to come. Be a real shame if anything happened to throw it off." Probably not the best opener, but it's a lot of pressure saving the future. If anything, he would gauge her response and respond how the situation then best saw fit

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratesis:

Omega received the message from Sam as he was receiving barrages of bullets from handguns, "revelera" Omega whispered and his own perception of the world changed, everything inanimate was with black and white lines he began to see the aura's of people the majority was blue and only a handful of red he could see far away but what caught his attention was a figure he hadn't seen before.

Looking closely while ignoring the constant pinging and thuds of bullets hitting him he saw this was neither bystander nor cop "You!" Omega said with a scowl as fury built in him, letting out a ferocious bear like roar that destroyed all destroyed all the glass in the nearby vicinity he began to pick up pace as he charge towards her while using his precognition to see her abilities, he casually back handed cars aside as he was just a quarter away from her looking like a blurr to the other humans. Omega pushed his powerful legs muscles with such speed and raw power that it caused a sonic boom with the ensuing shock wave knocking cars away and ripping off the very ground itself, the speed he was going after the leap was as fast as rail gun going off as he bolted to Kratesis in mid-air he raised his left blade up and the right blade down aiming to impale her in either the groin or head.

ScornXY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ScornXY

Scorn's ears popped painfully as the plan took off. He groaned, snapping his jaw open and shut. To distract his mind, he flipped through the airline information from the seat in front of him. He knew from his research of history that the hijackers would make their move 46 minutes after take off. There were four: Ghamdi, Nami, Haznawi, and Jarrah. Regular four Stooges. He reviewed the files he had stored on his phone, chuckling softly at the names. His black eyes wandered around the cabin, making the connection between the names and faces. It would be so much easier if they sat together under a flashing marquee "WE ARE THE TERRORISTS!"… The amphibious man did not bring any weapons, no way of properly subduing his targets, but the agile creature had a few tricks with the element of surprise and was quite capable in confined spaces. He glanced down at his watch. Enough of this waiting. They would make their move soon when the fasten seat belts sign was gone. Soon unfastened his belt, disregarding the warning, pulled off his shoes, and leapt up. "Uhhh… I don't feel so good." He wandered about the cabin, sliding ballpoint pen from his pocket.

One of the flight attendants spoke out. "Sir, you need to sit back down. You'll be able to walk freely in a few more minutes."

He stumbled forward, projectile vomiting onto Ghamdi, leaving a terrible mess before stabbing the man quickly in each lung as he fell on top of him to prevent him from screaming. The blood was easily obscured by the stomach contents. It would take a few seconds for him to die, then some for the passenger beside him to realize he was dead after the disgusting display. Classiest misdirection. EVER. The flight attendant had rushed over to drag Scorn back to his seat. He pulled away. "Just get me to the damn bathroom." He saw his next target. A woman screamed. Sooner than anticipated… the amphibious man lurched forward, impaling the man's throat with the bloody pen. Two down. "HE'S DEAD!" The voice rang out. The passenger beside the latest victim gasped and the bleeding man and the vicious creature who had seemed to murder him in cold blood. The two remaining terrorists stood to their feet with a shout, rushing the cabin. One grabbed a passenger as the second made his way for the cockpit. Scorn jumped up, scaled the cabin ceiling and dropped down on top of Nami. WIth a quick movement of his bare foot, the amphibian crushed the incapacitated man's throat.

The first gripped his hostage firmly. "I'll kill her."

Scorn stood straight and blinked both lids. "B!tch, please. Most of these people are dead anyway if your plan had succeeded. Do I LOOK like hero to you? You kill her, I kill four terrorists. Kinda evens out. Besides…" the flight was in an uproar, and the passengers grabbed at the assailant, "this is flight 93. These guys beat your ass anyway. I just saved them a messy death." Jarrah was wrestled from his hostage, and Scorn returned to his seat, stopping before the flight attendant who's jaw hung open. "I better not get held up by security when we get to our destination. I'll be VERY angry…" He dropped into his seat and continued his reading.

Madame_Blossom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratesis: She was strong now, no longer having to rely on her tools, the witch found a new source of power thanks to the mentoring from a man unknown to the community she serves as well as her husband. As she stared into her reflection she began to chant the lovely tune of "mirror mirror" over and over again. This was a constant reminder as all reflection were open to her, she loved her beauty and she treasured it. "Why are you so beautiful?" speaking to the clear reverse image shown on the mirror, she began posing from all angles, studying her body. As she twirled around, a psychic explosion erupted from her mind, something was wrong she could sense a strange anomaly within nature, it was puzzling to her. Before she knew it an inter-dimensional portal had formed right before her eyes, this wasn't her doing as magic could not achieve this kind of work, impressive as it was the mystical force was still limited. A voice spoke through it from the other side, unable to hear the speaker the witch bravely brace herself and passed through. Upon entering she was greeted by the merciful Quantum Assassin, Kratesis. She was much as an enigma to her as her husband once was, she seemed well acquainted with him as well. Fan remember her in Ishin's thought residue, only images were shown but the exact detail was sealed, even from her. "So this anomaly in the present time-line...." she question herself, this was what she felt minutes ago. "What do you need me to do?" she asked knowing that this catastrophic played little to her own life, much that she had no realize, it would ultimately affect the course of her own life. Suddenly a strong sensation lifted around her, a strong scent of another in use of the arcane forces was near, "Magic.... Someone is using magic here." trying to pin-point its exact location seemed difficult than usual, due to the flow of instability in the mystical sphere, her powers were waning and waxing. The hot-spots were coming from many directions, "Kratesis is it? Please, how can I be of use? Whatever or whoever is tampering with the time-line is severely altering the flow of magic as well, and I love magic too much to allow so." hoping to hear a well planned out plan the witch continues on searching the one responsible for the chaotic magic feed.

Bloodstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@regal_rumble_man: @tiferet:

Selene watched as a teen came up to her taking a rather clearly unasigned seat. His blue eyes meeting her own ocean colored iris. The man seamed out of place here, perhaps it was just gut instinct but she fealt he was on to this situation. His words sinking into her mind in a way matching her own thoughts. The time traversing genius leading this op spoke telepathicly. Selene saying it as he did under a hushed breath. "I have seen many worlds. yet one that gives me the shivers is the one where they cannot do anything to prevent catastrophes because they are alone and their hands cannot defend their kind. An excuse that they use it that it is an act of god. Yet some of us are gods in some definition or another, yet we do not act. The world cannot be fixed with temporary solutions." She paused before continuing.

"Those are the words of my leader. Let me quote a leader of mine long ago.By the skillful and sustained use of propaganda, one can make a people see even heaven as hell or an extremely wretched life as paradise."

"You two seam alot like, perhaps after your speach you can follow it with a quote of his. I believe today that my conduct is in accordance with the will of the almighty creator." Her tone grim yet noble. "Im done with this" she remarked as she got up and looked to the young man beside her. "I pray that you do not hold me by the actions done to get here but by what is to follow." The heroin moving towards Sam her hands gesturing to him to look her in the eyes. And with that they flashed a yellow, trying to do something Selene never wanted to use again. Like the eyes of the gorgon her eyes could turn matter into stone. Something which she now attempted on Sam. Hoping it would stop him and let the events carry through. Something which she regreted all the while.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bloodstone:

"I can't say that I didn't see that one coming, but to be perfectly honest this is also a calculated part of my Plan. The good thing about time travel is that you could always go back, apparently even a decade is not enough to weather the sentimentality. The world always finds a way to stay static."

With the virtue of having superior psionic capabilities and an idle passenger on his side Sam did the old switcheroo, there is a reason why he sent mind strobes during his stay inside the Plane. He has a couple of gadgets with him at all times during this mission as he had intended for it to be a covert type. For some reason it seems that plenty of interlopers spontaneously spawned out of the blue, yet his amulet is elsewhere. Something that can resist the offensive spells, however he had other ways of circumventing his stony fate. Illusions are useful at times ,hence why he prefers to use less direct means. At the same time applying a charm on the man's back to provide a remedy will render him invulnerable during the portion of the time which he is an immobile statue, so that his fate will be open even after a crash were to occur. His broadcast is meant to be heard by allies, yet the moment they change their disposition the signals change into a less benevolent one.

Simultaneously he had shut off the Terrorist's personalities and consciousness. In both sentient and sapient capacity, essentially they are starfish glued to their seats.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omegablast452: Kratesis's enhanced vision detected the charging wolfman, and her quantum mind accelerated to process his destructive blitzkrieg.

A thousand scattered factors were fed into her precognitive fractal formula each representing another aspect of his attack. Swiftly sorting through the mind numbingly numerous variables the All-Slayer predicted with unerring precision the most likely courses of her current conflict.

As the tremendously strong Omega leaped airborne the empty blackness of SLAKE appeared upon her hand. The annihilating blade, it removed matter and energy from existence It had once destroyed a Universal Man, a man of infinite energy and power. Perhaps most impressive, and most forgotten was its absolute annihilation of an abstract. Gone from all time and all space even the concept of the abstract entity was completely gone.

Lifting the all devouring SLAKE to point toward Omega as he falls toward her, targeting his heart and spine with the blade. Should he not evade the portion of his armor and body that came into contact with SLAKE would simply be gone from existence.

This maneuver requires she not attempt to evade his strikes, a sacrifice she is willing to make. As such both blades slam into her Zythium armor. Sparks fly and she is sent sprawling across the ground, bouncing several times before rolling to her feet. Impressively his blades leave significant dents in her garb, the force enough to effortlessly slay a lesser being.

As she rises Kratesis turns her attention to other matters and-

@madame_blossom: - teleports to the mistress of magic herself. "Aye. 'Tis an attempt to alter the course of these plans. The events inside the plans matter not, only the flight path of the plans. Can ye cast a spell to force them into their original course?"

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NO!

Omega thought as he saw glimpses of the future, while heading towards her he tried in vain to avoid the attack is incredibly strong muscles allowed him to change his angle only slightly before his armor came into contact with SLAKE

there was a bright flash as the immovable object came across the unstoppable object, the blast radius enveloped the surrounding area and there was an eerie silence as the combat stopped.

Twin Towers

"RUN GET OUT OF HERE!" one of the security guards shouted as large groups of people were running away from both towers, a white Lycan seven feet tall in height began roaring and destroying portions of the building in a berserk frenzy, in reality it was Kallik they had gotten their in time and turned into Lycans her two teammates were evacuating people or what some would say scaring people in the first building while she did the second.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Pyrogram

I have not been contested so I will go ahead with the plan ( As I promised Rumble I will do this, Even if its bad, It is unfair to go back on a promise , And nobody contested me..I gave it over 5 days )

@amazingangel

-

Edward looked at AmazingAngel. This was not going to work with him here. He needed to get this done.

The plan was to teleport everybody out of the plane and blow it up. It was going to be easy with his technological advancements since he joined this group. He looked at Angel "Sorry" He pressed his cane at Angel teleporting him back onto the runway. Now that was taken care of he stood up.

This needed to be done quickly and effectively. He planted the bomb on the plane ready to blow it up under his seat, Big enough to destroy a plane triple the size of this no-doubt.

"Ladies and Gentleman. My name is Galian Potterham. I am from the institute of mormom Angels, Now" He raised his Cane and smashed it onto the floor. Everybody in the plane vanished. The Terrorists, His henchmen. The passengers, The Pilots. Everyone.

The plane suddenly blew up violently. The Crisis had been averted.

Suddenly they all appeared in Oklahoma. Safe. The mission had been done. He phoned his partner.

@rumbleman_exe"It's been done" He than stepped down and looked at the terrified passengers. He shone a light at them from his cane. They were all put into instant stasis "What do I do with the witnesses?" He asked his partner.

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

After the message was sent Sam replied with a code word, "The Fire Rises" which is related to yet another tragedy which will be circumvented once he returns to the appropriate timeline. Now there will be literally nothing that can crash into the Pentagon. He can feel something being taken out of the picture, the 'anchors' keeps it stabilized yet time works in funny ways.

Now it is simply time to do his role...

Money is already sent to @scornxy's account, eighty percent and a plus amount. The original twenty percent will be given in cash when it is over.

Kratesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kratesis detected the explosion of one of the planes through the fleet of drones gathering data on the event. That was unfortunate, it would waste more of her valuable time preventing serious damage to the timeline.

There was only one solution to the problem, and that was to teleport back in time to the beginning and start the entire mess over again. So Kratesis-

-teleported back to the very beginning, when the passengers begin boarding the plane.

Moments to Madness

Every member of this ensemble has been explicitly briefed on the schedules and the chronology of the events that already took place. Months of preparation done in advance and diverse individuals gathered from every corner of existence.

For some the lingering ghost of september is a grave tragedy, a claw that holds the neck of America. A reminder of its greatest failure, for the others it may be a grim part of history.

For this taskforce it will soon be nothing but a forgotten memory, when their plans succeed tomorrow will dawn the birth of a new world. Once again looking for the day that the sky will be blue.

<<Schedule Broadcast*>>

Flight 11

Boeing 767-223ER, Boston to Manhattan, takeoff at 7:59 crash at 8:46

Passengers 81, Crew 11

Takeover at 8:20, Hijackers 5

159 feet and two inches long, sixteen-foot-six-inch-wide body for two aisles. Took off at 7:59 a.m. on the morning of the eleventh, carried only 81 passengers in its 158 seats.

Forty-seven minutes later, crashed into the North Tower at 440 mph, carrying 9,717 gallons of jet fuel, 14,000 gallons under capacity.

Operative(s): Sam & Selene

Kallix set to evacuate the entirety of the World Trade Center

Sam arrives on time, precisely at 2001 looking at his watch he appears on time as his plane is about to board. Wearing earthen tone color, selecting facet of brown. A plain t-shirt worn loose with a long sleeve under it. He is seen with a pullover hoodie. Baggy jeans, white sneakers, baseball cap, and a pair of sunglasses. Plain, simple and overall bland. Enough to seamlessly blend in with the crowd.

Spatial-temporal anchors have been retroactively positioned, dots on several key points along the map of causality outlined by the scenarios that already took place. Markers to enforce the concept of spatial-temporal immutability after the mission succeeds. Rigged in several 'hidden' locations by supporters sent back in time, not subverted with the passion of money nor the cult of deism. Just those who wish to 'reunite' at some point in the new world.

All of the members have been positioned in the right moment of space time, the entirety of the stay calibrated for five hours and a covert setting for an 'exit' at a hidden moment. The distraction is sent earlier than the rest, while the others arrive on cue besides their luggages.

"Time to go"

Sam enters the plane as he awaits to intercept on the moment of takeoff, when the seatbelt signs are off.

Flight 175

Boeing 767-222, Boston to Manhattan, takeoff at 8:14 crash at 9:03

Passengers 56, Crew 9

Takeover at 8:42, Hijackers 5

United 175 took off at 8:14 a.m., lighter than the American flight: 56 out of 168 seats occupied.

It crashed into the South Tower at 9:03 a.m., traveling 540 mph, it had 9,118 gallons of fuel in its tanks.

Operative(s): Naamah & Judge

Omega is set as distraction in Times Square

Flight 77

Boeing 757-223, Dulles to Washington, takeoff at 8:20 crash at 9:37

Passengers 58, Crew 6

Takeover at 8:46, Hijackers 5

left Washington, D.C., at 8:20 a.m. Two-thirds empty, 58 passengers in its 176 seats, and its tanks were 4,000 gallons under its 11,500-gallon capacity.

It crashed into the Pentagon at 9:37 a.m., ­flying 530 mph.

Operative(s): Edward & August

Ajax set to evacuate the entirety of the Pentagon

Flight 93

Boeing 757-223, Newark to Washington, takeoff at 8:42 crash at 10:03

Passengers 26, Crew 7

Takeover at 9:40, Hijackers 5

Delayed for 42 minutes past its ­scheduled 8 a.m. departure from Newark. When it took off, it carried 37 ­passengers—capacity was 182—and loaded with little over 7,000 gallons of fuel.

It crashed at 560 mph into an empty field in Shanksville, Pennsylvania, at 10:03 a.m.

Operative(s): Fatal Scorn & YoungJustice

RumbleMan_Exe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram@uncommon@_judge_@_ajax_@naamah_obyzouth@fatal@scornxy@omegablast452@youngjustice@bloodstone

Noticing a shift in the time stream Sam gazed back into his past self and relayed a stream of information, plus all intel regarding opponents in the future and their full capabilities witnessed thus far. Every and all of his allies in this operation receives a 'message' as well, warning them carefully. Knowledge is power

His focus now shifted towards Flight 11 that which he is aboard, and flight 175 which is pivotal to the timeline. Second priority is Flight 77.

Preparation is key, and the stage is set.