#1 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

So, here I am, in Central Park of New York. Not a bad place to be, actually, if it weren't dark. Unfortunately, it is; and if you've ever been to a park at night then you'd know that they can be super spooky. I mean, during the day the trees are all like 'hi' and they wave at you every time the wind blows, but at night? *shudder* At night, they look like they wanna snatch you up in their branches and stuff you into their trunks then laugh sinister laughter as you die a horrible death, all the while screaming your heart out.

Anyway, you're probably wondering what I'm doing here right now, huh? Like, "what the heck would a teenage girl be doing in a park this late? Especially Central Park of New York?! That's just retarded." Well, I'm no ordinary teenage girl. In fact, I'm as extra-ordinary as the prestigious school located in Japan that I'm currently enrolled at; but even extraordinary people can get scared sometimes; and being scared sucks; but I can't leave just yet. You see, I'm waiting for an unsuspecting passerby to come along so I can mug the heck out of them; and of all the places I could hide, I chose to hide...... on a street lamp. I know, I know. A street lamp would be the most obvious place to hide in a park, even at night. I know! But don't think I'm dumb. I already told you: parks are scary at night. So hiding in the trees wasn't an option and don't even think for a second that I would ever resort to hiding inside of a garbage pale. They stink.

Right about now you're probably wondering why I'm trying to mug someone in a park, yes? Kay, let's backtrack for a sec and get a few things straight:

1. I'm an unusual teenage girl
  2. I'm from an unusual school

That brings us to three: Unusual homework- but wait! How the heck did I even get here from Japan? It's simple. I'm freaking ninja! But that's not even the best part, I ran the whole way here- as in I ran over the ENTIRE ocean with my awesomeness! Oh-- the boat and jet skis helped, too; but I digress. Chances are, if you're reading this then you're most likely Yei, my senior sister back at the academy and the one who will be evaluating my performance tonight after viewing the video log that I'll include in my final message entry (by the way, did I ever tell you that you rock?), or one of our teachers. So I didn't even have to explain all that. However, in the event that I should somehow 'lose' this digital diary and someone ends up picking it up they'll be in for a recorded myriad of Maya Takamori's Epic Adventures! That's sarcasm for the slow people.

Well, I shan't be writing anymore useless info in this entry. About my assignment! Like almost every other single one I've had up until now, this assignment involves me stalking someone without being noticed but you know what, Yei? I'm tired of that. I think I'll just have some fun tonight. I'm about to graduate into being a full-fledged kunoichi of the sisterhood of shadows, anyway. So I can afford to screw around this once, don't ya think? Hihi.. okay, girl, I'll punch in some more details after I finish applying my foot to someone's butt cheeks. Until then, you can stare at this cute little self-taken photo I just took-- Byes!

#2 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

"You know what I don't care, I really don't care, it's a roll with a hole in it, I uttered that one sentence in a deli and now I'm the NY's most wanted man, I've had a busy day a very busy day and all I'll wanted was something to snack on walking back to my apartment but know I had to say 'What's the difference' I guess I'm on my guard know in case one of those crazies tries to get there own New York revenge on me. Central park it's night and it's dangerous but that's what I do, I always walk at night back home I knew where the danger was, now I have no idea."

Angel swiftly walks through the dimly lit dystopia festering with crime and danger, trying to make his way from A to B without a knife sticking out of his stomach, "and I know, I know, Your a superhero why do you care about getting mugged and you know why anonymous voice in my head because I get so few pleasure in my life anymore and having a brisk walk eating a bagel is one of them" He steps off of the sidewalk on to the Central Park road adjacent and stops raising his head ever so slightly left. "This is starting to get annoying."

He reaches for his phone and plays 'Who are you' by The Who at the loudest volume. "They know and I know I've been through too much for someone to get the jump on me, I don't know where this unseen assailant is but I hoping they think I do"

#3 Edited by Frenemy (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: Well, it didn't take long for someone to show up. He was weird, though. I think he was talking to himself. "Um.. Yoohoo! There's a ninja on top of a lamp post. You don't see that very often, aren't you even surprised?" It was funny, I came all the way here to surprise someone but instead I was the one who was surprised. The guy didn't even notice me in my obvious spot.

#4 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frenemy: "Is she calling me? I don't know and I don't care, I know exactly where she is but she doesn't know that I know, Be patient let her make the first move." He walks at the same pace eating his bagel, biding his time.

"She thinks I don't know, I think her intension was to make me know, A hiding spot as obvious as that is she forgetting the kind of place she's in, Is she underestimating heroville U.S.A. or is she overestimating herself, Her overconfidence is her downfall this will anger her make her sloppy and thats when I'll capitalise, Dude I plan like a boss!" A smirk crosses his face as he finishes his bagel. "Showtime"

#5 Edited by Frenemy (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: "Alright, since you wanna play deaf I'll come down and give you an earful." I know he heard that time. I dropped from my lamp post and left my digital diary perfectly balanced on top. How ninja of me, hihi. Anyway, I started walking towards the guy, "Yeah, I'm gonna need your wallet, sir." He seemed like an ordinary chump, so I didn't think much of him then. "Failure to cooperate will-- well, there won't be any failure to cooperate; cause I'll be taking it from you either way." Hey, that sounded pretty good! I think I could get used to being a bad girl.

Anyway, I walked up to him and grabbed his shoulder and said, "what's it gonna be?"

#6 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Frenemy: "I know she's about to attack, I heard her yelling at me and can hear her stomping on the ground as she purposefully stomps her way to a conflict she doesn't realise she wants know part of."

"Yeah, I'm gonna need your wallet, sir." The assassin reached for his shoulder "Bad Move" He grabs her wrist. "My turn" He delvers a swift back elbow to the face and the a powerful judo throw sending her tumbling away. Angel pulls out a medium size wooden staff and a flare gun, He puts the staff up to the sky and yells "LET THERE BE LIGHT!" a beam for light as quick as lighting and loud as thunder. After the light faded there stood Amazing Angel in streamlined metal armour, with a powerufl looking staff and a shimmering white oversized handgun, "This is New York city, did you not expect to run into a Superhero, I mean your first mugging thats just bad luck, I can tell this is not working out the way you always dreamed and wrote about in your psycho ninja diary, so why don't you just pack up your fisher price my first assassin play set and go home."

#7 Edited by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

You know what sucks? ---Surprises. I mean, yeah, sometimes surprises can be pleasant; but when you actually think back to all the times you've been surprised in your life? It's the UN-pleasant surprises that tend to come to your mind first. They also tend to happen more frequently.

In the case of Random Passerby #36----as I'm going to refer to him since at the time of encountering him I didn't know his name---This was was a VERY bad surprise. First there was a ~*POW!*~ Right to my face --An elbow. No warning, no nothing. Just straight up elbow to my face. I didn't even have time to react! And the next thing I knew?! I was being tossed away --Judo style! ~*THUD!*~ I hit the ground hard and rolled a few times before bringing myself to a kneeling position on my right knee with my left hand resting on my left knee. My cheek was sore so I rubbed it, and my pride was hurt so I pouted.

That's when I witnessed him pull out a measly little stick and a stick shooter ~*LOL*~ like, really, my ninja? A stick and a.. stick shooter? Ooookaaay... Well, it wasn't that funny, I guess; cause he said something corny then --and I wanted to laugh --but all of a sudden ~*Krakow!*~ a freaking ray of light ripped through the air like a bolt and fulminated like thunder. His weapons transformed into larger, more better-looking versions of themselves and he was clad in some shiny armor. I'm not even gonna lie, I couldn't help but wonder 'who the heck is this guy?'

"This is New York city, did you not expect to run into a Superhero, I mean your first mugging thats just bad luck, I can tell this is not working out the way you always dreamed and wrote about in your psycho ninja diary, so why don't you just pack up your fisher price my first assassin play set and go home."

"Ugh.. you idiot.." I offered some reactionary words as I stood up and dusted myself off. A beam spread across my cute and girlish features, "You know what's Ironic? You referencing 'fisher price' and 'play sets' as a dis to me when you're the one who brought the over-sized and over-exaggerated 'toys' out. Should I even be scared right now? Cause I'm not.."

I remained cool and collected, like a real ninja would. After all, the prefix 'nin' in the words 'ninja' and 'ninpo' has various translations and one of them is 'patience'. In any case, Random Passerby #36 wanted to bring 'toys' into the fight so I decided I'd 'toy' around with him. Keeping my distance, I revealed 3 regular kunai from my ninja gi and launched them directly at his chest. I'm no math wiz, but if I had to guess I'd place their flight speed at around 2,500 feet per second. Roughly the same rate as an average bullet.. I think. Anyway, my digital diary snapped a photo of me then. I love that thing, it's way ahead of its time.

#8 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inanna:

'Ow what the hell was that flash, Oh S*** kunais, Let's slow this down for a minute,' Time slowed for a minute as Angel took his staff and spun it quickly in a circular motion, the three kunais bounced off of his indestructible spinning shield.

"Hey! you could put someone's eye's out with those things, play nice or I'll tell your parents on you, oh yeah and one more thing mine's bigger" Angel pulls out his gun of Gabriel and aims it at the mysterious ninja girl "Okay now play time is over Harriet the ....uh, Nancy Dr ...uhh, Naruto yeah that works, I guess that works."

#9 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: He was able to block my kunai with a windmill-like spinning of his staff. Odd. I could have swore I threw those things faster than he could move. Hmm.. he was definitely more than he appeared to be when I first saw him, but he seemed to be in a hurry for something. All I did was throw a few misairu darts and already he was bringing out the big guns?

"Gee. That big thing, for me? Ha! I've heard about little boys and their obsession with big guns. Something about compensation if I remember correctly. I'll let my diary finish my thought for me.."

Just then, my digital diary started playing Pat Benatar's Hit Me With Your Best Shot --I told you that thing was way ahead of its time.

"Well? as she says in the song... fire away"

#10 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel grabs either side of the gun and pulls it in two and know he has a gun in each hand, "Now you've gotta admit that was pretty cool" He fires a shot of blinding light seemingly originating from both guns but becoming one ball of bright light once fired, He makes a quick dash when his opponent is blinded, he begins to dash around at an accelerated pace, the sound of thousands of gunshots but nothing is happening.

The light begins to dim down and the ninja is now surrounded by hundreds of bright white bullet's suspended in the air, Angel stands with arms crossed opposite the shadow warrior "Now are we going to talk about this like adults or fight like well you." He taps his foot knowing it's only a matter of time before the bullets vanish, he turns his head to the side "your move".

#11 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey, Yei? You know the big gun I was talking about earlier? Yeah-- he split it in two. Rather than trying to insult me then he attempted to compliment himself.

"Now you've gotta admit that was pretty cool."

".. Whatever."

A couple shots from his guns created a pair of bright light orbs that merged into a larger sphere. I can't really remember what they were exactly, though, because I decided to humor his little trick and feign blindness; but you and I both know we have ways around bright light and pitch black darkness.

~*PEW! Pe-PEW! P--p-p-PEW! PEW!*~ A rapid recursion of gunfire cracked from many directions around me, giving off a pretty awesome light show, no lie; and while I don't usually exaggerate-- there was probably like at least a million shots fired off!!! Make sure you include that in your evaluation, Okay Yei? Ooookaaay! But yeah, nothing happened. The lights just dimmed down all around me, revealing an admittedly daunting set of white bullets suspended in the air, which I assumed were waiting to be released at me.

"Now are we going to talk about this like adults or fight like well you."

He started tapping his foot then, and turned his head to the side like..

"your move".

I wasn't gonna waste time finding out what those bullets were all about the hard way.. I'm not crazy. Resorting to shukuchi I simply dissolved into the air and reappeared in front of him, out of their line of fire. I tittered for a sec, and bopped him playfully on the nose and said, "tagged ya." then brought my right knee up with a decent amount of force behind it, hoping to hit him in his he-hrrm.. weak spot. Whatever happened after, whether I actually got him or not, my digital diary was ready to snap some candids!

#12 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inanna: The girl teleported out of the way of his rain of gunfire, "Hmm" She teleported right in front of him and then, 'knock knock, knock' she seemed bewildered "All this amour, ALL THIS ARMOUR and you THINK I DON'T HAVE A CUP!!! C'mon give me a little more credit then that"

Angel started tapping his foot again, He condescendingly turned his head teasing the ninja, BRRRHHMM BBBRRRHHMM The unmistakable sound of a large motor cycle was getting loader and louder, It was almost there the speed was incredible the ninja dodged to the side Angel stayed, The bike right behind him now Angel jumped on top riding it like a surfboard. "Cool huh, now I have some sleep to catch up on and bowl of Captain Crunch to devour so through something at me thats at least a challenge."

#13 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

My whole life was spent at the Kashima Art Institute. Ever since I was enrolled I was placed into the Kashima Shrine Traditional Martial Arts Academy then initiated into the Shadow Disciples Sect and taught my most important lesson on the first day:

A ninja's goal is to win, and winning, to a ninja, means staying alive more than anything else.

So, for as long as I can remember, I've resorted to any means possible to make sure I win in a scuffle. The first and most successful way I learned how was to knee the boys in the crotch. That always worked when martial arts didn't; and I was so well known for doing it that the Iga Doshu gave me my own moniker.. 'Iron Knees'.

Up until this day I've carried that name with pride, and as a matter of fact, I think somewhere along the line I reached a point where I forgot it was just a nickname and started to believe it wholeheartedly. I know you're laughing at me, Yei; because you know me well enough to guess why I told that story. I just hope you have the decency to omit this particular part of my mission log from your evaluation.

~*Dink!*~ "OW!"

It was at that time that I wished master hadn't ever called me by that name. I bent down and rubbed one of my 'Iron knees' after failing to 'win'. That's when RP#36's bike tore into the fray, 'vrooming' all the while. I rolled out of its path and pouted.

"Cool huh, now I have some sleep to catch up on and bowl of Captain Crunch to devour so through something at me thats at least a challenge."

He was standing perfectly balanced on his bike as it circled around, taunting me.

I wasn't gonna let him talk that way without any consequence ensuing, but first I indulged him in what was fast becoming a usual manner of verbal exchange between us.

"I was just testing your tin-man suit.. it's not bad, I guess; but you what are you in a hurry for? It's not like you could 'catch up' on anything with that stupid moped."

Hm-hm-hm.

Rising to my feet, I threw up a few gang signs---- heh, just kidding. Let me rephrase that.

Rising to my feet, I twisted my fingers into a couple of 'toh' gestures from the 81 sacred hand seals then invoked the power of unshinjutsu to go invisible. With 'toh' invoked, I was able to control liquids and solids within my own body, and with control over such things I could produce a hormone-like goo on my finger tips. The substance was invisible like myself-- but now that I come to think about it: I don't even remember why I made the goo..

In any case, employing shukuchi again, I teleported behind RP#36 and attempted to sweep him off his bike with a supido enhanced roundhouse kick directed at his legs; it happened faster than you could say 'hi-bye'.

I was hoping to make him fall on his butt for hurting my knee prior. That was all his fault, even though I was the one who threw my knee into his metallic armor in the first place. I remember thinking to myself then, 'he dodged my speeding misairu darts before, he might be able to dodge this."

Regardless of whether I knocked him on his butt or not, I remained invisible, rapidly teleporting and throwing supido-enhanced kunai from different angles at roughly 2,600 feet per second before pulling out my kusarigama.

Fun fact: I named my kusarigama 'Applicator'.

Don't even ask where that name comes from.

Anywho, I teleported to RP#36's side, swinging Applicator at his tricep. The sheer force behind that swing could have ripped a non-protected person's arm right out from the shoulder. That's not even an exaggeration, too. I was able to swing like that because of supido. It's a speed thing. See with supido I get faster speed, and with more speed I get more momentum behind my attacks. That's also how I was able to throw kunai so fast.

RP#36 was protected, though, so I wasn't too worried when I swung Applicator at him. Besides, I wasn't done testing the extent of his armor's durability; and Applicator's a mystical chain-sickle that has been able to cut through most other metals I've applied it to. Wasn't sure how it would fare against his armor then but I continued my seemingly unseen assault with more teleporting, and a series of diagonal and horizontal slashes at his armor.

"Your hair is showing. Is that your weak spot, the top of your head? More importantly, how mad would you be if I trimmed your hair some?"

#14 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inanna: "moped? MOPED! It's good that you seem to know as much about bikes as you do about fighting" Angel stayed on his bike, When his cocky smile disappeared, "And now she's invisible, That's not good." Then 'DOOF' The speed of the kick was incredible knocking off his feet "Ow my ass!", He landed hard but managed to grab on to the back of his bike.

His bike accelerated at great speed dodging many of the Kunai thrown seemingly out of nowhere by the mysterious assailant, Angel released himself from the bike and backflipped over another wave of Kunai, Angel could hardly tell if he was slowing time at this moment because of the speed of the projectiles, Angel landed firing a moving shield of light out of his gun he noticed another fifty Kunai from all directions "I hope this works." Light started glowing from him as his armour became heavier, The metallic 'TING' of hundreds of Kunai's hitting the ground filled the air.

Angel's powers were weakened from keeping up the shield but he felt something seemingly appear out of nowhere at his side, with no hesitation he turned his staff into a club and swung at the assassin, There two weapons met with great force the glass in the surrounding windows and lampposts smashed and both fighters were pushed back.

"Your hair is showing. Is that your weak spot, the top of your head? More importantly, how mad would you be if I trimmed your hair some?"

"It's a wig, How stupid do you think I am" He sheathed both his weapons "I'm getting tired of this now, I shouldn't have let this get this far, No more playing around let's finish this." Angel lit up and his full armour appeared, He took out his gun and staff and dashed at the assassin within the blink of an eye.

#15 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

Okay I lied. I didn't get a chance to test Applicator on his armor. He managed to catch my drift-- like he felt me coming-- as I attempted to. His staff changed into a club then and he swung at me as I was lunging towards him. I could have teleported then, but sometimes your head isn't exactly in the game when you're in a fight, so on an impulse I just followed through with my attack and our weapons collided with fury..

~*Gank!*~

Hey! Stop laughing. My onomatopoeias are cool, okay? But yeah the collision of metal rang out and the impact was awesome! I mean, it made windows shatter and lamp posts explode! Thank Hanzo my digital diary isn't a piece o' crap and didn't break or anything after getting knocked off of the lamp post. I on the hand, was sent flying back from that..

And that was when I actually I said:

And that's when he said:

"It's a wig, How stupid do you think I am? I'm getting tired of this now. I shouldn't have let this get this far. No more playing around let's finish this."

And dashed at me faster than you could say 'SHOOM'. I swear, he must have been one of those huge American football players or something. "Wait! Time-out!" I shrieked, but it was too late, though. He barreled on and rammed me like a freight train. "OOF!" My lungs were forsaken by air and a sharp pain shot up my bronchioli from the sudden draft that escaped my mouth. I tumbled down the park sidewalk, scraping the exposed areas of my shoulders, hips and arms. My eyes went big as I lay on my front side and struggled to breathe.

"Ugh..hh-gh..h.." I finally got up, "Wait.. help me find my digital diary?"

#16 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inanna: Angel wanted to finish this fight quickly it had annoyed him that the lack of attention he had paid to this encounter cost him so much time, He tackled the unknown ninja smashing into a lamppost, The assassin then fell to the ground rolling down a slightly slanted pavement. "Please don't be dead, Maybe I hit too hard" Angel was secretly relieved when the assassin then rose gingerly to her feet.

@Inanna said:

"Ugh..hh-gh..h.." I finally got up, "Wait.. help me find my digital diary?"

"I knew it you do have a psycho killer diary" The assassin seemed distressed at the loss of her diary, Angel was suspicious "Okay let me get this straight you were just engaged the fight of your life, Which you got your ass handed to you in by the way and now your getting all fracked up because you lost your diary." Angel picked up the girl's diary off the floor and handed it too the assassin. "Just take this, it fell from the lamppost, just don't try to kill me or anyone else for that matter again, It's a real inconvenience to those who y'know are alive and if you do try to again I'll know, trust me I'll know. Now the after school special is over I'm going home." Angel walks to his Heaven Hog seeming mentally exhausted by the battle.

#17 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel: Rubbing my scrapes and bruises, I was surprised to see that he cooperated with my request-- you know, seeing as how I sorta tried to mug him and all.

"I knew it you do have a psycho killer diary. Okay let me get this straight you were just engaged the fight of your life, Which you got your ass handed to you in by the way and now your getting all fracked up because you lost your diary?"

Whoa RP#36 didn't kill me! What a nice guy. I was actually planning on attacking him when he wasn't looking but I'm glad I didn't!

"Just take this, it fell from the lamppost, just don't try to kill me or anyone else for that matter again, It's a real inconvenience to those who y'know are alive and if you do try to again I'll know, trust me I'll know. Now the after school special is over I'm going home.

After giving me my digital diary, he walked over to his bike all pissed off. Don't put this in your report but, he was kinda cute when he was mad, "hey now, Mister! I just wanted some money for a snickers bar. Gosh!" I gave a sad puppy face then, "I haven't eaten in like twelve hours, I'm starving.."

#18 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Inanna:

"hey now, Mister! I just wanted some money for a snickers bar. Gosh!" "I haven't eaten in like twelve hours, I'm starving.."

Angel turned his head decisively and storms back up to the assassin "Really, Seriously, like are you serious, you know what if you're so hungry BITE ME!" Angel turned back and started walking back to his bike only to very indecisively turn back, "That was not right, I'm sorry it's tough to keep a cool head in such a strange situation, this is all very new to me and you know uh whatever heres as dollar go buy yourself two snickers." Angel sits on top of his bike and starts up the engine "Oh yeah and one more thing become a fan on Facebook, I mean I started it as a joke but whatever it really seems to have taken off and say hi to the rest of the Power Rangers for me thats one I forgot to use."

#19 Posted by Inanna (49 posts) - - Show Bio

@AmazingAngel:

"Really, Seriously, like are you serious, you know what if you're so hungry BITE ME!" "That was not right, I'm sorry it's tough to keep a cool head in such a strange situation, this is all very new to me and you know uh whatever heres as dollar go buy yourself two snickers.

Awww. Would you look at that, Yei? He turned out to be pretty sweet! ~*Blush*~ And I got a dollar! Booyaaah! Who's the ninja? I'm the ninja. Uh-huh, uh-huh. Yeeeeahh-- okay I'll stop now.

"Oh yeah and one more thing become a fan on Facebook, I mean I started it as a joke but whatever it really seems to have taken off and say hi to the rest of the Power Rangers for me thats one I forgot to use."

"Wow, thanks, 'dude'. Will do!" I said, rubbing my sores after putting the dollar in my gi. It's amazing what asking can do for you, isn't it? And you know, even though I lost that fight, I still managed to keep the first lesson's principle.

A ninja's goal is to win, and winning, to a ninja, means staying alive more than anything else.

Hihi...