• 62 results
USN LEGEND

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By USN LEGEND

This rpg is designed to be endless, with smaller written posts than story rpgs. The rpg takes place in The USN LEGEND. You are free to explore, commicate, build up up character, experiment, train, etc. It's made to develop a sense of idea of how things will go when the first rpg is up and so you can build a character identity on how you will bring your character in future rpgs. Try to post at least a minimum of one paragraph. Normal rpging rules apply.

Have fun. I re-posted a section from the team page to debrief in detail about the ship. 

The spacecraft was schemed by human and Elite designers. It was a coalition by the two groups, blending what each kind had to offer. The Elites added on the ship's offensive weaponry line. The ship is equipped with photon missles, plasma lasers, and a giant cannon. The giant cannon is located on the nose of the ship, delievering a powerful blast to the opposing side. While the Elites concentrated on combat, the humans relied on a strategic side. The ship is armed with hooks on both sides of the ships, which can be used to drag in enemy ships to the exterior, close enough that the ship may dispatch breaching tubes on the ships. Once this is done, the foot units may advance on breaching the enemy. The humans have installed a set of advanced gyros, allowing the ship to reach speeds that reach light years.

USN LEGEND
USN LEGEND

Armory
Armory

The ship's exterior resembles the craftsmanship of the Elite, armor plated with a golden alloid. The ship may also trigger an energy shield as a primary backup before the ship's exterior itself. Inside the spacecraft, is located a center for the usage of the old rendition of the D.O.V.E. From there, crew members may teleport from the ship to other selected locations. There are also other key departments within the ship: medical, repair, linguistic, military, scientific, and navigation. The ship's status and conditions may be monitored in the ship's bridge, where the captain sits. The chief members may monitor using screens and holograms.

Core Reactor(powers up the ship)
Core Reactor(powers up the ship)

Science Lab
Science Lab

Medical Infirmary
Medical Infirmary

Hanger
Hanger

Mainframe
Mainframe

Ship's Bridge
Ship's Bridge

No Caption Provided

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Vadacus

The futuristic samurai marveled at the interior structure of the spacecraft. Its beauty was something that he would never become use too. It was unimaginable. He was currently in the “Base Hallway” and was analyzing the ship for any damages. However it had been nearly impossible to find even a blemish on the flawless ship. He felt almost as if he was on vacation, especially since he had taken off all of his armor. He had been wearing earth clothing, blue jeans and a black tee shirt, along with a black, dragging trench coat.

He was proud that he had found no harm to the ship. However, something very disturbing had caught his attention. A mouse had been scurrying around the room, in search of food. “V” as they called him slowly reached in the coat for his handy dagger, in an instant he launched it as it stabbed directly into the mouse’s body. He removed the blade from the surface, eyeing angrily at the scratch it left. He activated the on-wall communicator, pressing in a special set of buttons. Minutes later a group of men appeared in white science suits. V pointed to the mess, “Cleanse the area, dispose of the creature, and repair the floor!”

As they went on to their business, he relocated his attention back to the communicator. He inserted several digits and pressed a large button, which activated the all around intercom. “Zhib-Ran! How many times do we have to tell you, contain the test subject in the laboratory!” He released his finger off the intercom and proceeded to the Bridge room, while mumbling. “Damn, hazardous scientist. I swear something is wrong with that guys head.”

In the Bridge room he approached the large holographic screen, doing his daily check. He then activated the “space vision.” An actual ship window appeared giving them sight to the space outside of the ship. He gazed at the beauty of the stars that sat silently. He then saw, a self-contained atmosphere before them, which contained a still meteor shower. He had to report this immediately.

“Captain, do I have permission to order War Killer to adjust the ship’s direction? We are rushing into a hazardous zone. If we enter the atmosphere its gravitational frequency well be altered. Causing a meteor shower, strong enough to take out the ship.”

He waited for the captain’s permission to change direction. However, still taking major precaution he commenced to the closest intercom. Mashing the red button he began to speak “Sergeant Magnum, I need you to prepare the laser beams, increase we have any incoming meteors. And someone activate the force field.” He then returned to the captain and awaited an answer.

Avatar image for chief_science_officer_zhib_ran
Chief Science Officer Zhib-Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Zhib-Ran! How many times do we have to tell you, contain the test subjects in the laboratory!”

Zhib-Ran looked up from his mounds of paperwork concerning his recent discovery of a feral Blue-Furred strain of a species called The Tribbles. Looking around at his various test subjects Zhib-Ran saw that none of them had escaped from their cages. Sighing, he used his Black Lantern Power Ring to establish a comlink with the Bridge and began talking directly at V.

"V, what the $%^# are you babbling on about? All of my test subjects are in their cages." Zhib-Ran asked, with some hint of interest as to what V had found.
Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arbitius
The Bridge

The Sangheili rose from his commanding chair, briefly straying from his authority position. Taking small steps down the deck of stairs from the ship's bridge, he was swayed by what was beyond him and his honorable crew. The different orbs of light were reflecting off from the unadulterated,  polyethylene walls. The multitude of different blinking buttons and nodes from the neatly strips of row that is the bridge's computer mainframes, brightened the robust room. The electronic pulses and humming frequently transmitting from mechanical equipment. Arbitius's pale hand swept over the glass window, fixing his yellow eyes at the void; never turning away for a single second. The only thing he could see in the blackness were the small pulses of light. "All we can do is wait," said the Sangheili. "Wait for the signal from the general." The USN LEGEND wandered still, waiting for the Rygilian counter-initiative... 

Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Arbitius

Arbitius heard his advisor step into the bridge. Vadacus appeared urgent to debrief of a possible distress.

“Captain, do I have permission to order War Killer to adjust the ship’s direction? We are rushing into a hazardous zone. If we enter the atmosphere its gravitational frequency well be altered. Causing a meteor shower, strong enough to take out the ship.” The captain needed to look at the hologram himself. He returned to his commanding seat and punched in a set of keys on an alloid type table. He set the ship's current display diagram. The image of the ship and its surroundings exploded up on the hologram. Arbitius magnified a closer virew and could see what his advisor was warning him of. The blue neon hologram began giving off a static. The ship sharply rumbled. The captain was forced off his seat for a moment. The clusters of meteors were approaching, and rapidly.

"War Killer, adjust the ship's direction! Fire up those gyros!"   The captain activated the emergency signal to alert the rest of the crew. The red lights lit up throughout the whole ship, sounding off a blaring noise. Arbitius's voice was on the ship's intercom. "This Arbitius! This is no false drill, brothers! We are about to get hit by meteors, so I need everyone to head for their stations!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#6  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Commaned Deck - During a Meteor Shower

"War Killer, adjust the ship's direction! Fire up those gyros!" War Killer turned to his station, taking the controls and trying to adjust the ships direction and firing up the ships gyros , "Captain I don't think she's going  to make it, sir we're about to be hit!" War Killer looked at his screen, trying to think of some kind of plan, he did a few couculations in his head, "Captain if we reroute the power from the ships emergancey power generators to the ships shields, the shields may hold long enouph for us to make it through the shower!" War Killer adjusted the ships speed trying to slow her down, but as he did this the ship began to be bombarded by a few meteors, the hits started to get harder and began to rip peaices of the ships houl off. War Killer started to push the trusters forward, trying to atlest dodge the bigger meteors, "Captain we need to do something, I'm not sure that I can dodge all of the meteors and if we get hit by one of the larger one's the ship is going to be destroyed!"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"This is Arbitius! This is not a false drill, brothers! We are about to get hit by meteors, so I need everyone to head for their stations!

As the first wave of meteors hit, Zhib-Ran went flying across his lab and smashed into a cage containing a fully-grown Xenomorph and upon doing so cracked it open. The creature leaped over Zhib-Ran's head and began making it's way for the exit when it suddenly smashed into a wall-shaped energy construct.

"Oh no you don't! You get back here you slimy son of a #$%^@!" Zhib-Ran yelled as he got up and began wrapping the Xenomorph up in chains of energy. The creature struggled valiantly to get free, but the more it struggled, the tighter Zhib-Ran made the chains wrap around it. With the creature now incapacitated Zhib-Ran grabbed a nearby wrench that Technician Funez had left in the lab a couple hours ago and smashed it over the Xenomorph's head. The creature collapsed, unconscious. The ship suddenly shook once more as the sound of the hull tearing open rang throughout the entire ship. "Oh, you've got to be $#^*%@& me."
Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Jason Markez

The cracked leather of the heavy punching bag rippled as Jason’s clenched fist collided with it. No one wanted him on the ship; he had only been promoted and assigned to the USN LEGEND as a token member. This ship was a glimmering beacon of hope for everyone who saw it, a guiding light that promised a better future. Ironic that despite its support of galactic unity Earth quite possibly had the most corrupt society in the universe. Sometimes when the pressure builds up too much you just have to let it all out. He hand flew out again, this time with the complete force of his shoulder behind it. The chain supporting the punching bag snapped and the heavy mass flew into the wall, denting it. Jason turned away to face his room; it was like stepping into another century, one long gone, containing posters of bands that existed one hundred years ago, with an enormous flag depicting the lion rampant against the far wall. His breathing quickly returned to normal and the few beads of sweat on his brow had already dried when the intercom came on.

“This is Arbitius! This is not a false drill, brothers! We are about to get hit by meteors, so I need everyone to head for their stations!” Before his Captain had even finished speaking, Jason had gone to the porthole of his quarters to try and get a look at what was about to hit them. He swore silently as he saw the magnitude of the massive stone field they had just entered. One of the larger ones struck them; the force of the blast threw Jason onto his back. He was only down for a moment, leaping to his feet taking off through the door and down the hallway towards the bridge. Along the way he passed the open door of the medical bay and called in.

“Strap down, Erin, it looks like we’re in for a bumpy ride!” He arrived at the bridge not even thirty seconds later, vaulting over the back of his chair into the seat and typing madly. The ships’ over-shield came on just as a second meteor struck. There was already dangerous structural damage done to the ship’s hull, but only time would tell whether or not they would make it through.

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vadacus

"V, what the $%^# are you babbling on about? All of my test subjects are in their cages." Just as V had gotten ready to respond the plot spoke. "War Killer, adjust the ship's direction! Fire up those gyros!" Suddenly, the captains intercom kicked in, and the alarm were blaring "This Arbitius! This is no false drill, brothers! We are about to get hit by meteors, so I need everyone to head for their stations!V, was already at his station, advising the captain on how to handle these situations.Captain I don't think she's going to make it, sir we're about to be hit! Captain if we reroute the power from the ships emergency power generators to the ships shields, the shields may hold long enough for us to make it through the shower! Captain we need to do something, I'm not sure that I can dodge all of the meteors and if we get hit by one of the larger one's the ship is going to be destroyed!"

It was as his life was drifting from his eyes, as much as he loved the ship, how could he simply sit here and speak as he witnessed it being torn apart. He knew what needed to be done, and he knew he was the only person who did have his hands full. He had to do it himself. He rushed over to War Killer, the pilot. “Listen we can’t reroute the emergency power to the energy shields, several times those shield have caused temporary failure in the core reactor. If we were to take this risk, and the core reactor went out. We’d have no chance. I’ve got a better idea. Steer clear of the meteors…” he knew what he was about to say would make him seem crazy.  You could almost say it was suicide, “I’m going to get ahead of the ship, and take out the meteors before they approach the ‘USN LEGEND.’ That way what ever I miss can be devoured by the energy shield or vaporized by the plasma beams.”

He could feel the crew eyeing him, curious as to why he would take such a risk. The answer was simple, he loved this ship. And he would guard it with his life. And neither was he going to let any harm come to his captain. As he dashed off for the armory, he yelled to the captain “Cap, I think it would be in our best interest to have Zhib-Ran to release the “Meltonic Gas” into the venelation system to outside. That way even if these meteor get past the lasers and the energy field they will already have been melted down seventy percent, doing minimum damage to the ship.” He was still sprinting through the corridor, and finally he came to the Armory room. He slid the key card into the slot, as the door open and sound of releasing compressed air was heard. V darted inside, and stood on a platform in the corner “Computer, equip minimum samurai armor.  Only include gauntlets, leg armor, and blade.” Automated hands extended from the ceiling, shelling V in his protective gear. Finally, the katana was lowered, the titanium alloyed blade with a black metallic hilt. He sheathed the blade, and made way for the Hangar.

Several technicians were constructing some type of solar energy contractor, but there were more urgent matters. He snapped his fingers getting their attention, “Didn’t you hear the captain! Get into some space suits, and start repairing the exterior of the ship.” They did so immediately, no questions asked. He found himself beneath one of the many spacecrafts in the area. They were one man piloted aircrafts. He pulled the latch down and elevated to the pilot seat. He could hear the entrance of the “J.E.T.” pull in. He activate several switches, and slid on his helmet and microphone “V to base, V to base, Captain? Pilot? Do you copy? I’m going to obliterate as many of the meteors as possible. Then I’m going to release a radioactive chemical, produced by Zhib-Ran, into its atmosphere. Which should cause it to reform its gravitational system.” His hands were shaking frantically. He was scared. He was in a moment of fear. However, there was no time for an emotional breakdown. With those last words, he was off into space. The question was, would he return? 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
The Command Deck

“V to base, V to base, Captain? Pilot? Do you copy? I’m going to obliterate as many of the meteors as possible. Then I’m going to release a radioactive chemical, produced by Zhib-Ran, into its atmosphere. Which should cause it to reform its gravitational system.” War Killer sat back in his seat, "I can't believe he just did that..." War Killer looked at his computer screen, then turned back to the Captain, "Sir one of the ships thrusters have been damaged, some needs to get down there and repair it, with out that thruster we may not be able to make it through the Shower" War Killer then truned back to his controls and began to slowly  fly the ship behind V's ship, the lasers balsting most the big meteors and then te shields destorying the rest. War Killer kept a close eye on V, watching him destroy most of the meteors an then doing his best to dodge most of the other meteors, but something grabbed War Killer's eye on his radar, "SIR! Something is moving on the hull of the ship, something big!"
Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Arbitius
The USN LEGEND continued getting bombarded by the meteor shower. Fragments from the ceiling in the bridge dropped over a few of the crew members, knocking them out unconcsious. Arbitius ran up to of the fallen, lifting him up, with his arm around his shoulder. Seeing that there were a few incapicitated, the captain turned to his Linguistic Translator, who happens to be a teleporter. "Serenity, take the unconscious to the medical center." The plasma lasers shot out from all sides, trying to blast any meteor it can possible destroy. One of the members mounted a turrent is Sergeant T.J. Magnum.  Arbitius turned his attention to Vadacus for a moment.

“Cap, I think it would be in our best interest to have Zhib-Ran to release the “Meltonic Gas” into the venelation system to outside. That way even if these meteor get past the lasers and the energy field they will already have been melted down seventy percent, doing minimum damage to the ship.”  The captain stood still, then shaking his head. "It is too risky. We will lose more lives on this ship, possibly yours." Arbitius sat back to his seat and observed the bridge's hologram. There were signs of masses of large rocks blasting through space towards the ship, with it still taking damage. "However, it is worth a shot. " The Elite pressed his fingers and two hands onto each other. His fingers fiddled, as he thought of a safer way to make sure Vadacus would come back alive. "Take a ship, Vadacus. I will debrief you then." Quickly turning his torso towards the co-captain, he pointed to an image on the hologram. " I need you to operate our main cannon." The cannon was located on the nose of the ship; even more powerful than the lasers.

Arbitius connected with Vadacus's spacecraft. "This is the captain speaking. Advisor, I need you to stand clear for a brief moment. We will fire our main cannon towards the cluster of meteorites. Though our lasers will be offline for a few minutes it will obliterate a large portion of the rocks. Once that is done, release the chemicals and head home. This will buy us time to upload the gyros. May luck be with you on the battlefield. Arbitius out. The image of the captain on Vadacus's screen disappeared.

Reply  |   Quote   |  Flag

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
"This is the captain speaking. Advisor, I need you to stand clear for a brief moment. We will fire our main cannon towards the cluster of meteorites. Though our lasers will be offline for a few minutes it will obliterate a large portion of the rocks. Once that is done, release the chemicals and head home. This will buy us time to upload the gyros. May luck be with you on the battlefield. Arbitius out. War Killer got on the controls and directed the ship towards the meteorites as the laser cannons destoryed a huge meteorite, War Killer had to act fast, moving the ship left to right, up and down, trying to to dodge some of the meteors and also trying to give the laser cannons a good shot, War Killer could see the end of the shower off in the distince, "Man this's is a long shower! Captain, we're almost out of the shower, what is our next move?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Explosions. Clanging. Walking. Those were the sounds Zhib-Ran heard as his lab shook...violently. It was as if he were stuck in the midst of a very powerful earthquake, but considering all the things he had gone through in his incredibly long life as well as the 250 years of unlife that followed his brief death and subsequent resurrection, this meteor shower was nothing. Using his Power Ring, Zhib-Ran had been able to keep any more of his "pets" from getting free and had, after using five different kinds of acid-resistant needles, put the Xenomorph under heavy sedation so it couldn't get back up and try to escape again. Sighing, Zhib-Ran called out to the ship. "Computer!!"

"Yes Professor?"

"I can't take this any longer! I need to hear Music. Play some."

"What would you like to hear Professor?"

"Beethoven's 5th and turn it up really, really, really loud." Zhib-Ran finished, leaning his head back against a wall and closing his eyes as the sweet sound of Beethoven's 5th filled the air around him, blocking out a majority of the annoying noises that were coming from inside and outside the ship.

Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jason Markez

Another thunderous blow shook to ship to its very core, causing heavy metal debris to fall from the ceiling of the bridge onto several dazed crewmen. Unsteady at first, Jason rose from his chair and began lifting a piece of heavy slag off of one of the unconscious men. Glancing up he saw that the Captain was doing the same and was already giving the limp body to their resident teleporter to be taken down to the medical bay. He carried the man in his arms over and handed him off just before she disappeared. As the flash of light that emanated from her filled the room, Vadacus began elaborating on his somewhat suicidal plan. As he finished, a grin spread over Jason’s face.

“Crazy motherless son is out to get himself killed... I think we’ll get along just fine.” He muttered to no one in particular. Silently wishing V a safe return, the god-child turned towards the controls to the main cannon even as the Captain began speaking to him.

“I need you to operate our main cannon.” He knew what Arbitius wanted of him before he even said it. The main cannon was their best shot at surviving the onslaught and getting Vadacus alive at the same time. Sliding into his chair, he typed in his pass code to activate the view finder and quickly took hold of the handles that came out of the control panel. A small holographic screen appeared in front of him depicting the field directly in front of the ship as the bow opened and pulled away to reveal the monolithic barrel. Taking careful sight with the viewfinder, Jason pressed hit several switches; the lights dimmed slightly and all could hear the cannons beginning to power up. The blast would be enough to clear the majority of the meteors from their path, but it would also siphon off energy from all other activities onboard, and with one of their thrusters damaged they would be little more than sitting ducks.

Taking one last long look to make sure he would eliminate the majority of the barrage in one sweep, Jason pulled the triggers in perfect synchronicity. A ball of blue-purple energy began to form at the barrel’s tip, growing bigger and brighter each moment. In a massive release of energy a beam shot out, cutting through the wall of stone and metal as if it was nothing. When the blast finally ceased, a huge portion of the meteor shower had been destroyed; enough so that V and the ships other defences would be enough to see them through. Jason sat back, letting out a sigh of relief. His respite only lasted for a moment, though, before something that War Killer said earlier registered in his mind.

“SIR! Something is moving on the hull of the ship, something big!” Without a second thought he leaped up to check the starboard view. His eyes widened at what he saw before him. Snagged on one of the ship’s side hooks was what appeared to be an ancient space station.

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vadacus

He waited patiently for his captain’ s response. Seconds later he saw the captains image on his screen "This is the captain speaking. Advisor, I need you to stand clear for a brief moment. We will fire our main cannon towards the cluster of meteorites. Though our lasers will be offline for a few minutes it will obliterate a large portion of the rocks. Once that is done, release the chemicals and head home. This will buy us time to upload the gyros. May luck be with you on the battlefield. Arbitius out.” The vision of the captain faded away. He could hear the canon being fired into space. It was time for lift off. He flipped several vibrant switches, as he activated voice automated command. “Computer, I ain’t with all the fancy, schmancy laser stuff. Replace the plasma laser beams, with earth machine gun and missile launcher. I want to blow these sh!t rocks to hell.”

He pulled the lever as the nose of the ship dived off into space, and he was rocketed to the beside the ship. He amplified his speed with a multiplication of five. He soon enough was ahead of the “USN LEGEND” ship. A cluster of meteors, were approaching him, ready for impact. He mashed his finger onto the firing stick as the machine gun fired away. He took hold of the other hand stick and mashed it in, sending out a streak of missiles. Turning the meteors to nothing but debris.That’s it! They were almost out of there! He released the firing controllers and pressed a few buttons as the blue fumes began to seep from his ship. Woo Hoo! He did a fist pump into the air as he activated his communicator link to the crew. “Cap! We did it, the meteors are slowing down! Hell yeah! USN LEGENDS for life! Man when I get back there, we’ve to celebrate, its not everyday you…uh oh. Oh sh!t, I’m about to crushed!” A large meteor was before him, he wasn’t paying any attention. He didn’t have time to re-route. He slammed his fist on the eject button, as he was sent flying into space. The small spacecraft, exploded on impact with the meteor destroying the rock.

Still there was another problem. The Mothership was coming straight towards him, and there was something even bigger following behind it. The samurai drew his grand blade, and pushed himself upward. As soon as the ship came close enough, he stabbed the blade into it. He then analyzed the figure he had saw following behind. Apparently an antique space station, had become tangled with the mothership. “Holy Hell.” He grabbed onto a metallic bar as he removed his blade from the ship. Pulling the bar even harder, it opened up, revealing the inside of the ship. He feel instantly lunged inside, pulling the door behind him, and was now unconscious on the bridge room floor.   
Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Arbitius
Arbitius anxiously watched the trecherous scene from in his seat. The USN LEGEND trembled as it fired its most awesome weapon; the cannon launched a ray of tremendous energy towards the mob of meteorites. There was a large gray smoke in its impact. Once the smoke cleared, it was visible that the plan worked. There were less meteors to have to worry about, but the crew isn't out of the woods just yet. "Carry on, Vadacus."  There were too many voices going on at once for the captain to concentrate. "Man this's is a long shower! Captain, we're almost out of the shower, what is our next move?" said the pilot. "We will...." But before the captain could finish his comment, he was interrupted by his co-captain. “SIR! Something is moving on the hull of the ship, something big!”

Viewing the hologram before him, he tried to make out the mammoth image on his screen. "It appears to be..a station." A signal was directed to the bridge's communication satellite. It was Arbitius's strategic advisor from beyond the ship.  “Cap! We did it, the meteors are slowing down! Hell yeah! USN LEGENDS for life! Man when I get back there, we’ve to celebrate, its not everyday you…uh oh. Oh sh!t, I’m about to crushed!” The voice was followed by a distorted static. Both of the Elite's brows rose. They had lost contact with the ship; with the ship itself. Now that the USN LEGEND was clear from incoming meteorites, the ship could push through and investigate the anomaly. Suddenly the door from the bridge was pulled open. The unconscious Vadacus bolted on the floor. "Get this man medical attention!" Arbitius pointed to the door.

While the hook from the ship had the station in their grasp, a small team could now investigate this forgotten relic. The Elite stood tall walking over one of the bridge's windows. The astonishing scene from within the ship was of a peculiar kind. What would a station be doing out in the middle of nowhere? There appears to be no records of the station from one of the senior analysts's searches of the USN database.  Still facing the window, the captain spoke ," Jason and War Killer, take one of the transports and investigate this structure. You may need the scientist if you want to find out what happened here." Channeling to the medical infirmary, Arbitius turned on the intercom in the room. "Doctor, when you are done with aiding the wpunded, report to the bridge for a casualty report."

Reply  |   Quote   |  Edit   |  Delete   |  Flag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After patching the Xenomorph's cage back up and placing the beast inside it's cell, Zhib-Ran left the lab and began making his way through the Base Hallway in the direction of the Bridge. As he did several medics rushed by with those wounded during the meteor shower on stretchers and raced off towards Sickbay. When he finally reached the Bridge Zhib-Ran could clearly see the large, ancient space station that was clinging to the ship like a needy child. Looking around he saw V unconscious on the floor and then noticed that the Captain was intently gazing out at the station, marveling at the mere sight of it.

"Jason. War Killer, take one of the transports and investigate this structure. You may need to take the Scientist with you if we are to find out what happened here."

After the Captain was finished channeling Medical, Zhib-Ran announced his presence to everyone on the Bridge by clearing his throat. "All due respect Captain but I have a name. Also I am not just a Scientist, I am this ship's Chief Science Officer if you haven't already forgotten. Now putting that little matter aside I think it would be an unwise decision on your part to send anyone onto that thing. I suggest we make a report of our having encountered it, then unhook it from the ship and let it continue what it's been doing for the past several billion years. Which is, of course, rotting and rusting in the dark abysmal depths of space."

Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Arbitius
"All due respect Captain but I have a name. Also I am not just a Scientist, I am this ship's Chief Science Officer if you haven't already forgotten. Now putting that little matter aside I think it would be an unwise decision on your part to send anyone onto that thing. I suggest we make a report of our having encountered it, then unhook it from the ship and let it continue what it's been doing for the past several billion years. Which is, of course, rotting and rusting in the dark abysmal depths of space."  Arbitius turned away from the window and turned to Zhib-Ran. The eight foot Elite snarled, taking thunderous steps towards the scientist. "You are rotting and rusting in my ship. Maybe I shall take your comment into consideration and throw you in the dark abysmal.

The crew in t he bridge was silent and stopped working. The ony thing that could be heard were the sounds emmitting from the computers in the bridge. "What is your rank? What is my rank? You will call me by my own, and I will call you by yours. That station may have survivors stuck in there! Possibly it was under attack by an enemy ship, which we need to know for our sake if it's still out there! You've been dead and alive for a long time, I would at least expect decency from you, my brother." The Elite was silent for a moment, scanning the the bridge. The facial expression of everyone in there is an embarresment to Arbitius's leading command. "You will go with Jason and War Killer, and investigate that station," the captain said, with a nonchalant attitude. "Don't make me tell you again," he whispered, returning to his seat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You are rotting and rusting in my ship. Maybe I shall take your comment into consideration and throw you into the dark abysmal depths of space." Arbitius snarled as he attempted to instill fear in Zhib-Ran by taking more thunderous-sounding steps directly towards him. Zhib-Ran merely grinned at Arbitius as the crew went completely silent and listened to him rant. "What is your rank? What is my rank? You will call me by my own and I will call you by yours. That station may have survivors stuck in there. Possibly it was under attack by an enemy ship, which we need to know for our sake if it's still out there! You've been both dead and alive for a very long time, I would at least expect some decency from you, my brother."

Zhib-Ran folded his arms as Aribitus looked around at the other crew members and then leaned in forward to whisper. "You will go with Jason and War Killer and investigate that station. Don't make me tell you again." Just as Aribitus returned to his chair, Zhib-Ran spoke up once more.

"Despite whatever you may think "Captain" you and I are not Brothers. I am an Avatar of Death itself and you are just a member of a reptilian humanoid species that once nearly wiped out the entire Galaxy in a mad quest for unlimited power. No one aboard this ship is your "Brother," most of these people are the descendants of the men and women your race tried and failed to destroy. All you have here on this ship are subordinates with but one exception. That exception being that the closest thing you have to family on this ship is that monstrous Xenomorph I have locked up in a cell down in my Lab." Zhib-Ran stopped for a moment, examining the sheer terror that crossed the faces of the other crew members. He then remembered that very few people were aware of that creature's presence aboard this vessel.

"As for me I am only here as a courtesy to your Masters not you, if the Natural Balance between Life and Death wasn't in jeopardy as it is now then the only reason I would be here is to collect the Souls of the Dead whose bodies are now being transported to the Morgue." With that Zhib-Ran swiftly turned his back towards the Captain and the rest of the Crew, left the Bridge and made way for the Docking Bay where all of the Transport Ships were kept.

Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Arbitius
"Despite whatever you may think "Captain" you and I are not Brothers. I am an Avatar of Death itself and you are just a member of a reptilian humanoid species that once nearly wiped out the entire Galaxy in a mad quest for unlimited power. No one aboard this ship is your "Brother," most of these people are the descendants of the men and women your race tried and failed to destroy. All you have here on this ship are subordinates with but one exception. That exception being that the closest thing you have to family on this ship is that monstrous Xenomorph I have locked up in a cell down in my Lab."

"As for me I am only here as a courtesy to your Masters not you, if the Natural Balance between Life and Death wasn't in jeopardy as it is now then the only reason I would be here is to collect the Souls of the Dead whose bodies are now being transported to the Morgue."

Just as he was about to leave the bridge Arbitius commented, "You will learn your place, scientist. Your actions will be the cause of destruction if you continue with your mere banter." Zhib-Ran was the first to leave to the dock. "He is a parasite to my mandible." The captain lifted his wrist towards the hologram. "I need you to watch the scientist very closely, Jason. Who knows what mad thoughts might be going through that hive of his," the Elite told his co-captain. "Make haste!"
Miss Serenity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Miss Serenity
During the time when the meteor shower hit the ship Miss Serenity was there next to the captain.  She was ready to help bring the ship back in order and help teleport any injured humans by this unfortunate event to the medical infirmary.  There she was during the wreckage watching, but not able to do anything.  It was difficult for her to move at first she waited until the meteor shower subsided.  As soon as it did she ran to two injured humans she found on the floor near where she was standing.  She pulled them close and held them tightly.  In less than a second they dissapeared in thin air, all that was seen was a single beam of blue light.  All three of them reappeared in the medical infirmary.  Miss Serenity repeated this process until all the injured humans were under Dr. Hope's care.
Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jason Markez

Momentarily letting the structure dragging along their side slip from his mind, Jason leaned back in his chair, trying to display a relaxed exterior to keep the crew’s moral up while hiding his own personal anxiety. When Vadacus took the center stage and began clearing their path with such primitive weapons, though, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of admiration. Anyone with such mastery over ancient firearms had earned his respect. When V’s voice came on over the intercom, gave him a small ovation.

“Nicely done, Vad...” Their collective sense of relief was short lived though, as the advisor was forced to eject from his ship. They had only lost contact with him for several moments when he fell through the entrance to the bridge, his unconscious form falling with a thud and a clatter. He had not been down for a fraction of a second before their Captain had begun barking orders for him to be given medical attention immediately. Even under all the pressure they were, Jason was careful to make note of each of his teammates, both good, as in this case, and less admirable ideals. Unfortunately, he didn’t have to wait long to see an example of the latter, as the Chief Scientist had just come on deck in the middle of Arbitius’s next order.

“Jason and War Killer, take one of the transports and investigate this structure. You may need the scientist if you want to find out what happened here.” An undeniably impudent voice piped in before either he or the Pilot had a chance to respond. Once again sitting back, Jason found himself in possession of conflicting feelings: on the one hand, he was more than perturbed at the tone that Zhib-Ran was using to his superior; on the other, though, he found the back and forth between the two somewhat amusing. A light shone in his eye through the entire altercation, his expression momentarily changing to fury and surprise as the scientist not only insulted their leader on a genetic level but also revealed the presence of a Xenomorph onboard. The Captain leaned close to the Zhib-Ran and whispered something inaudible to him in a menacingly low voice. Leaving the bridge in a stunned silence, the audacious researcher stormed off to prepare for their mission. As Jason rose to follow him to the hanger, he stopped momentarily when Arbitius addressed him.

“I need you to watch the scientist very closely, Jason. Who knows what mad thoughts might be going through that hive of his. Make haste!” The God-child nodded in response before resuming his course.

“By your word, Captain.” After several moments he arrived at the hanger where Zhid-Ran had already nearly finished preparing.  His dark eyes stayed on the avatar of death the whole time, somewhat suspicious of him even now, subtly watching as he went to the armoury. I less than a minute he had geared himself up with Grav boots and an Atmos-suit. Selecting a battle rifle, plasma rifle, and sheathing his dual hunting blades, Jason was confident he would be able to handle any threat they could come across in the decrepit structure. Despite this, the suit was heavily armoured in case of conflict. Taking his seat in the transport, Jason awaited War Killer and Zhad-Ran’s arrival for take off.  

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
"Jason. War Killer, take one of the transports and investigate this structure. You may need to take the Scientist with you if we are to find out what happened here." "You will go with Jason and War Killer, and investigate that station,"

The Hanger

War Killer was gearing up the transport ship, getting prepared to explore the space station, War Killer started to fuel up the ship and started to get his space suit ready in case they had to explore the out side of the station. As the ship was fueling up War Killer checked all of the ship controls making sure everything was working right, he checked the ships power, with it saying 100%, he felt better cause the last thing he would want is to be stuck in space on an unkonwn space station.

The Armory

Aa few moments later War Kiler made his way to the ships Armory, grabbing some gear for the space suits, then grabbing some plasma laser guns just incase there was anything hostle on the other station, grabbing some plasme rounds and loading the guns and testing them, making sure that they okay to use. After doing this War Killer put all of the gear in a transport case, making it easy to carry around the ship, War Killer then made his way to the ships elevators, use the elevators because he hated the telipoters.

Back on the Hanger

BING! The elevator sounded as it made it the hanger floor of the ship, War Killer got off the elevator and walked over to the ship, loading the gear he got from the armory up into the transport ships loading compartment, he then got back on to the ship, checking all of the ships controls again, but he then notist that the fuel meter hadn't gone up since  he left to go down to the armory, he got out of th ship and walked to the back, checking the ships fueling tube, he checked  it and could tell that noting had happened, no fuel had gone into the ship, "Crap!" War killer yelled as he kicked the back of the ship, he then began to jump up and down in pain after kicking the ship, "OW! I forgot it was a metal ship!!!" War Killer got some ice for his foot and then checked  the fuel tube, seeing that it had a lenk, he grabbed another tibe and plugged it up to the transport ship and checked to make sure the ships fuel meter was going up, after he saw that everything was working, he sat back in his chair, he saw Jason arrive and the two sat on the ship and waited for the Janitor to arrive...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zhib-Ran watched as Jason and War Killer made their way from the Armory to the Transport Vessel. He had no need for all of the ridiculous crap they had decked themselves in. For one, he was literally and physically dead and two, he was a wielder of a Black Lantern Power Ring. Refusing to make eye contact with either man as he stepped into the Transport Vessel, Zhib-Ran sat himself down as far from either of them as possible.

"Let's get this over with. I have far more important things to do than watch the two of you get viciously and violently slaughtered by whatever may be festering inside that space station." Zhib-Ran growled. As he began working at a computer terminal in preparation to catalog their little "adventure" Zhib-Ran noticed that Jason was staring directly at him. "I can see you have something on your mind. Is there something you wish to say to me Mr. Markez?" Zhib-Ran asked, not even bothering to look up from his computer screen as he entered all of the standard details of their mission into the Transport Ship's Log.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Hanger

With everyone on the ship, War kIler fired up the thrusters and checked all of the ships computers, "Alright, Road Trip, Lets Fly!!!" With this War Killer took the controls and flew the ship out of the hanger and into the darkness of space, as they flew out the got a good distince from the USN LEGEND War Killer then Turned the ship to the old space station,War Killer looked back at Janitor(Officer Ran) seeing him all mad, "What's wrong Ran, why so mad? Do you need a time out?" War Killer asked. War Killer flew the ship around the station, trying to get a good look at what they we're all about to go into, "Soooooo, you guys think we'll meet any Girls here?" War Killer asked this as he got close to the station, pushing a button on the front panle that made two robotic arms come out from under the transport ship, War Killer controled the arms with a small control stick, making the arms grab the station and pulling there ship close enouph to the station, War Killer turned the ships thrusters off, War Killer then got out of his seat and put on his space suit and grabbing one of the plasma guns, the grabbing his War Killer shield. War Killer then opened the ships door that lead out into the space, "Alright boys and girls, time for a Fleld Trip!"

Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jason Markez

Jason suspected that the pompous @ss would question him at some point or another. Without stuttering for even a moment, he gave his response.

“Why do you think you’re so much better than all of us? Is it because you have that stupid ring; the one that you wouldn’t have if you hadn’t died in the first place? Well, you may be the ‘avatar of death,’ but you still need to learn to tolerate our ‘lowly existence’, because like it or not we’re all in the same boat, and acting the way you do will not earn you any favours. The Captain deserves a measure of your respect, if not personally then professionally, and I would like you show that him that in the future. If not, you deal with me, and I know a few tricks that would make that little cracker-jack toy on your finger totally worthless,” He paused for a moment for emphasis of this semi-bluff. When he continued his voice had dropped to a dangerous growl, as if he was daring Zhib-Ran to speak out of turn. “I hope I’ve made myself perfectly clear to you.”

A dull whirring sound could be heard as the engines powered and lifted them off into the vacuum of space; other than that dull whirring sound there was a silence hanging in the air like some gruesome, decaying beast, only broken by the nigh incessant chatter of War Killer. Jason welcomed the sound of his voice, though. It served to lighten a more then detestable mood. After what seemed like an eternity, they locked into the station’s dock and opened the hatch to begin exploration. Jason led the trio, ready to react at the slightest sign of trouble. The interior was in no better shape than its shell, with everything having fallen into disrepair ages ago. Strangely enough, but for the lack of care everything was placed around the ship as is the entire crew had simply gone out for a moment and would be back to resume their position, meal, or day to day life at any moment. He Glanced down at the atmospheric scanner on his forearm, and learned that the life support was in fact still functional. Lifting his gloved hands to either side of his helmet, he lifted it off with a burst of pressure. Attaching it to a clip on his belt, Jason signalled for his two companions to follow after him. Cautiously, he made his way forward, his heavy boots making barely noticeable noises on the metal floor.

They could not have gone more than twenty feet in when a feverish groaning came from directly beneath his feet as the ground gave way. He called out in shock as his armoured form fell thirty feet down, landing in what appeared to be a prehistoric laboratory. With a heavy thud he hit the metallic surface below. A dull groan traveled up towards his companions. He was only down for a moment, though, before springing back to his feet, at the ready for whatever he may cross paths with. “I’m fine! Do not follow me down until I’ve signalled that’s safe!” He called back up, scanning the dim area slowly. His eyes eventually rested on the source of the soft light that filled the darkened research area. A large glass cylinder stood against the far wall, and through the luminescence Jason could make out a human figure. Proceeding towards it cautiously at first, he wiped away a portion of the frost from the tube with the back of his glove, peering in through the tiny window at whatever lay within. What he saw caused him to jump back initially before doing a double take to make sure his eyes hadn’t fooled him; there was what appeared to be a still living person inside the chamber. He had no identifying marks other than a tattoo on his shoulder. “Sift...”

While Jason attempted to fathom what had happened in this facility all those years ago, the containment unit seemed to spring to life, releasing a massive amount of pressure and training the liquid out through a shaft in the bottom. The glass pulled away and the young man fell forward. Jason only just managed to catch him, lowering him to the ground slowly. Reaching for the com link in his here, the God-child barked into it. “We have a survivor down here! I repeat a human survivor! Get down here ASAP; This man needs medical attention! Do you copy?”

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Station

“We have a survivor down here! I repeat a human survivor! Get down here ASAP; This man needs medical attention! Do you copy?” War Killer ysed his suits hovor boots to get down to Jason, upon finding Jason War Killer could see the survivor, "Dude is it a girl!?" War Killer asked as he handed Jason a medical pack, War Killer then started to look around the lab, looking at all of the cool things that were in diffrent tubs. War Killer started to play with some of thelab tools, finding a cool laser pointer and startet to point the red light at diffrent things, but the npointed the light in his eye, blinding him for a moment, 'Ah, stupid light! Stupid light!" War Killer put the pointer in his back pocket, "Hey guys I'm going to look around the ship okay? I've got my radio" War Killer then started to walk down the hall ways of the station, seeing no one but notisting that all ofthe computers in the rooms were still on.

War Killer then heard soemthing moving in one of the room up ahead, he made his way closer to the room, being vary silent as he got closer to the room, as he looked into the room he could see a figure in the darkness, War Killer grasped his shield tightly incase he had to use it he then pulled out his flash light and shined it into the room, as the light moved across the room it landed on something, War Killer was suprised when he could see a dog in the light, he walked up to the dog, petting it on the head, "Hey there boy, I guess your a boy, I'm not going to check though, I'll let the janitor do that" War Killer could see that the dog was hungry, so he puled out a small candy bar and gave it to the dog, then pulled out his radio, "Hey guys I found a dog, I repet I found a dog" War Killer said as he put a rope around the dogs neck and they both walked out of the room, going to exploring more of the station...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Why do you think you’re so much better than all of us? Is it because you have that stupid ring; the one that you wouldn’t have if you hadn’t died in the first place? Well, you may be the ‘Avatar of Death,’ but you still need to learn to tolerate our ‘lowly existence,’ because like it or not we’re all in the same boat, and acting the way you do will not earn you any favors. The Captain deserves a measure of your respect, if not personally then professionally, and I would like you show that him that in the future. If not, you deal with me, and I know a few tricks that would make that little cracker-jack toy on your finger totally worthless,” Zhib-Ran tried stifling himself so that he wouldn't laugh at that last comment and made sure he showed no signs that he was going to laugh by scowling instead. “I hope I’ve made myself perfectly clear to you.”

"The Captain deserves nothing. He already has everything he needs or wants...and more." Zhib-Ran said with a suggestive undertone that indicated he knew something very interesting about the Captain that no one else did. "I am not going to give him more of what he already has. If I do he'll become a Larfleeze."

"Soooooo, you guys think we'll meet any Girls here?" War Killer asked in an attempt to cut through the tension in the ship like a hot knife through butter.

"If we do they'll probably lure both you and Mr. Markez into their bedchambers with promises of fulfilling your utmost desires and then, in the midst of making love, they will suck your soul out and kill you." Zhib-Ran replied. "Just like the Shadow Sirens of Veridia." Moments passed and they had all finally reached and entered the Space Station, which was so old that only after having taken a few steps the ground under Markez vanished and he went falling a good thirty feet down into what appeared to be a prehistoric laboratory.

“I’m fine! Do not follow me down until I’ve signaled that it's safe!”

Zhib-Ran didn't listen and floated all the way down into the chamber until he found himself standing behind Markez, but made sure not to make any noise while he watched Markez stumble around through the darkness like a scared little child. That is when a containment unit holding what appeared to be a young human male came to life and freed it's prisoner, who fell into Markez's arms unconscious.

“We have a survivor down here! I repeat, a Human survivor! Get down here ASAP; This man needs medical attention! Do you copy?”

"No need to shout Mr. Markez, I'm right here. Now get out of my way." Zhib-Ran growled as he knelt beside the young man and began examining him.

"Dude, is it a girl?!" War Killer shouted as he came down into the room.

"No, you idiot. It is a very ill young man who was once and still is the end result of a very sick and twisted experiment. An experiment that was obviously conducted by Scientists who toiled for the greater glory of a Pre-Warp Humanoid Civilization. That asteroid field we passed through earlier was not what it seemed. I suspect that it was actually all that remains of a world that at some point ages ago was destroyed by...something. Something incredibly powerful. Possibly Galactus or maybe a Celestial Host. I don't know...I've never been to this sector before in my entire career. Hmm...Mr. Markez, go get one of the spare Atmos-suits and a pair of Grav Boots from the Transport Vessel and help me put it on him when you get back. There is nothing we can do for the boy in this tomb. He needs to be brought back to the ship's Medical Bay if we are going to keep him from flatlining on us. Well? Get moving!" Zhib-Ran shouted.
Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Arbitius

"Captain, we are receiving a signal on our satellite." Arbitius spun his chair in a half-circle, as he faced a blank display screen. "Play it," commanded the Elite. A much older Sangheili, much like Arbitius, appeared on the monitor. This one appears to have lost one of his mandibles, as well as having a torn mandible. The elder's shimmering purple armor is the decadence of their ranks. "Captain, why isn't your ship at its post?" scowled the elder. "Forgive me, Supreme Commander." Arbitius bowed his irregular head, and by putting his right fist on his breast. "We were induced in a meteor shower. What had to shift position from our post...my post. Intervening was our only option. I would of gladly not move away from our position, so we'd be ready for the Rygilians." 

"Bind those mandibles of yours, Arbitius
!"  The young Elite's yellow eyes dilated. The wrinkles on his brows wedged apart; the mandibles stretched away from the mouth, making his sharp teeth bare to be seen by the crew. "Your forefathers would of slit their throats the day you were born if they knew their son had failed an objective! Those reptiles will attack at any given moment, and because you weren't there, our armada would of been lost!" The captain kept his dazed stare, staring at the star floor. "It will not happen again, brother." "Report to Sanghelios! The High Council would like to have a great deal of words with you, Arbitius." 

"Supreme Commander, there is something you should know. Our ship has encountered a deserted station during our meteor run."  The elder smoothed his nails around his lower jaw. "A space shuttle?" "We are investigating it now. I will send you the coordinates and an image of it." Arbitius quickly punched a set of blinking buttons on computer mainframe. Every press he made returned with a chain of monotonous beeps. The coordinates were sent to the Sanghelios outpost. Arbitius could see the elder wander his gaze elsewhere; probably onto another screen. He could also see a group of decorated Zeolots in the background, weilding royal spears, with steel points. "I will await your arrival, Arbitius." The monitor in the bridge blacked out. The captain let out an angry cry, splitting his arm-rest in half.       

Kenjin Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Kenjin Falcon

The whole while the doctor talked as though king $#!% of the universe, Sift was regaining conciousness. All he could think was <Will this guy ever shut the #@^& up?> and <God I hope one of these guys has a smoke.> while letting out a small grunt to see if he would change his tone. "There is nothing we can do for the boy in this tomb. He needs to be brought back to the ship's Medical Bay if we are going to keep him from flatlining on us. Well? Get moving!" those words were enough to give him energy to open his eyes and speak.

"Get the hell away from me. Know it all sack of @$$." the experiment spoke quite audibly in his dark growl of a voice. His bodies homeostasis returned to normal at an excelling rate before he rolled over onto his chest and pushed himself up so he could glare at the doctor. Then he looked at Markez and shook his head. "How do you deal with this guy?" those words were said between an irritated chuckle.

Kenjin stood tall finally, stumbling back but catching his balance. His cold eyes were a light blue, his body was lean and fit. Being an experiment, it was obvious that he was a weapon. To what scale, only he knew at that moment. Though even he was not sure, anything could have happened in that tube.
((Small post, dang yo))

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Get the Hell away from me. Know it all sack of @$$." Kenjin said as he rolled over onto his chest and pushed himself up onto his feet. He glared directly at Zhib-Ran, who glared back in astonishment. "How do you deal with this guy?" Kenjin said through an irratated chuckle.

"Shut your trap, you impetuous little brat!" Zhib-Ran yelled as his Black Lantern Power Ring sparked to life and began glowing as brightly as a newborn star. "How in God's name did you heal so quickly? You were on the verge of Death not five seconds ago and I would know...I'm the mother$%^#ing Avatar of Death. You know what? It doesn't matter how you healed so quickly. We'll find that out after I dump your sorry @$$ in the same cage I keep the Xenomorph in. For now I want you to get on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

Zhib-Ran, so overwhelmed with anger and stress from his back and forths with the Captain and Markez as well as from the idiocy spewed out of the mouth of the living annoyance factor called War Killer, had finally flown off the handle and was now pointing his Power Ring directly at Kenjin's head in preparation to blow it off at a moment's notice if the experiment gave them any trouble.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Somewhere in the station

War Killer and the dog were exploring the station, "Echo! Echo!" War Killer yelled down the empty hallways, War Killer heard a noise coming from one of the other rooms, War Killer walked into the room seeing that one of the creens were still on, playing some kind of video of gril dancing, "Dude Go Go Girs!" War Killer sat down in a chair and began to watch the video, after a few moments, the dog sarted to growl, then began to bark, War Killer got up to see what it was, the dog began to run down the hallway, "Hey! Wait Up!' War Killer followed the dog down the hall, following it's barks. After a few min of running, the barking stopped, War Killer started to walk slowly down one of the hallways, but was shocked to see the dogs pal in the mouth of a small spider like creature, "What The Crap!!!" Yelled War Killer as he blasted the creature with his plasma gun, then pulled out his radio, "Guys! Guys! I just found some bug thingy down here on the second floor, I killer it but there may be more so watch out! Oh and tell the Janitor I've got a mess for him to clean up!"

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Vadacus

Slow, harsh breathing. The ache he suffered from taking in a whiff of air is unbearable. He could feel a cold metal sheet beneath his back. His arms and legs were spread out, and strapped down. He had been completely stripped naked. His vision was blurry, and hazy. All he could make out was a bright lamp hanging over his head. Then he heard a woman’s voice, obviously one of Dr. Hope’s trainees. “Impossible, your recovery is extraordinary. I thought you were human? How could your body recuperate from the damage taken, so easily? No we cannot take any chances, I’m going to give you pendinamine shot that is going to put you back to sleep.” Feeling his energy being restored, and his vision becoming clear, his left arm ripped itself from being strapped to the table and took hold of the needle in the nurse’s hand. “No! I do not need rest, remove me from this table immediately!” He feel his body becoming free as the nurse had undone the straps. He had still been naked, but it didn’t make him much of a difference. “Sir, uh…don’t you want your armor?” He turned to the nurse who was directing her finger towards his armor in the corner of the room. “Why is on the floor? Does it go there?” Then he held out his finger, “Never mind, don’t say anything. I’m going to talk to Hope for this.”

It took only moment for him to dress himself in the samurai uniform. He clutched the sheathe, which held his blade, and proceeded from the infirmary. He found himself back in the base hallway, in which he crept over to the left corridor. Why was he avoiding the Bridge room? Wasn’t he going to tell Captain of his recovery? Guess not. He move stealthily as with his back to the wall, trying to stay out of the vision of the cameras. Finally he came to a door labeled “Science Lab.” It was time to see what the old, Zhib-Ran had been up too. He slid in the master key card, which he had deviously removed from Captain’s side. The doors opened, as he entered a world he wished he had never seen. Potions, test subjects, dead ones, live ones, it was like a mad scientist lab. He stared disturbingly at the creature in the cage labeled Xenomorph. He had heard rumor of it around the ship, but in now way did he think it was real.

He rumbled through any of the scientist’s paper files, he was trying to find anything that would prove that this guy was hazardous to the ship. Nothing. Damn! Quickly he rushed back to the base, hallway and made his way to the Core Reactor. The room was monstrous, containing the core reactor, which looked much like a still plasma laser. Its power was significant, astonishing, and most of all…lethal. If anyone of the ships crewmembers fell into the core reactor, they would have immediately been vaporized. “Core Reactor, show me the last recorded video stream of the bridge room.” A screen appeared showing all of the events that had taken place while he had been unconscious. So that’s where everybody was. It was time to make his way to the bridge room. He slowly eased behind the captain, placing the key card on the armrest as if it had never been moved. He then got the best sight he could of the captain communicating with Supreme Commander. Though he’d only known little about cap, he knew of the race he was from. A fatal and lethal race that would stop at nothing for power. Sounds like V’s kind of fight. As the captain ceased communication with the commander, V spoke. “Captain, I don’t trust the Sangheili. All this training Iv’e been doing lately, isn’t to stay fit. It is because I know the time will come where we will have to battle the Elites. They don’t like you, because you have a heart of emotion and feeling. Something they hate indiscreetly. They’re using you cap, but when the time comes they are going to execute you. You know it. But me and the rest of this ship’s crew will be right at your side, even if it will cost us our life. Because we are your real family,” With those words he drew his blade “and family don’t let each other down.”

Kenjin Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Kenjin Falcon

"Shut your trap, you impetuous little brat!" Zhib-Ran yelled as his Black Lantern Power Ring sparked to life and began glowing as brightly as a newborn star. "How in God's name did you heal so quickly? You were on the verge of Death not five seconds ago and I would know...I'm the mother$%^#ing Avatar of Death. You know what? It doesn't matter how you healed so quickly. We'll find that out after I dump your sorry @$$ in the same cage I keep the Xenomorph in. For now I want you to get on your knees and put your hands behind your head."

Kenjin's left eyebrow raised as the ring moved up to his face and glowed an odd aura. "Avatar of Death? Well you must know alot about bones. Go suck one." the man then smirked and stepped away from the angered.. whatever he was. Right now he did not want to get hit in the head. Infact the last thing he remembered was taking a grenade to the side of his face after fighting a metallic doctor that he met on the internet. With his back turned to Zi-.. Zin.. however you spell it he growled once he noticed the lack of pants, and the fact that he only had undergarments on.

"%^%#, do you have a smoke?" that said he turned to look back at the doctor who was fuming with anger, which was odd. Usually when a weapon was pointed in Kenjin's face he went ballistic, usually destroying the general area in an attempt to grab the weapon. Luckily for the general area he thought it was a nifty ring and the man was retarted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Avatar of Death? Well, you must know a lot about bones. Go suck one." Kenjin said before turning his back to Zhib-Ran, who realized he was lacking pants. "%^%#, do you have a smoke?" Kenjin asked as he turned back around to face Zhib-Ran.

"No and even if I did you, don't deserve one. Now get on your knees!" Zhib-Ran yelled as he formed a massive energy construct shaped like a sword with razor-like "teeth" running all down the blade and pointed it at Kenjin's jugular neck vein. "Did you hear me? Did you hear what I said? I said...get on your knees Kenjin Falcon." When Zhib-Ran said Kenjin's name aloud it echoed all throughout the lab and caused all of the previously unworking computers to jump to life. The whole station, in fact, was coming back to life again.

Kenjin Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kenjin Falcon

"Avatar of Death? Well, you must know a lot about bones. Go suck one." Kenjin said before turning his back to Zhib-Ran, who realized he was lacking pants. "%^%#, do you have a smoke?" Kenjin asked as he turned back around to face Zhib-Ran.

"No and even if I did you, don't deserve one. Now get on your knees!" Zhib-Ran yelled as he formed a massive energy construct shaped like a sword with razor-like "teeth" running all down the blade and pointed it at Kenjin's jugular neck vein. "Did you hear me? Did you hear what I said? I said...get on your knees Kenjin Falcon." When Zhib-Ran said Kenjin's name aloud it echoed causing Kenjin to narrow his eyes as they flashed a deep red that seemed to glow in the dark.

Snarling and baring his fangs the man began to growl, "You better watch your tone! I've seen worse claim to be better!" that said he pulled away, his neck cutting and blood pooring out for but a few moments before the wound seemed to vanish. The man balled his fists, openning them again ready for a quick moving psyco doctor to swing his crazy little ring at him. As he grew angry, his own shadow seemed to grow emense horns though nothing changed on Kenjins physical person other then the sudden tensing of his body.

"Go ahead, tell me to get on my knees again. It ain't happening." he scoffed at the doctor in a cocky tone. The worst he figured was a few new scars and probably impalement. Reminded him of a few years back, or what he thought was a few years back.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snarling and baring his fangs Kenjin began to growl, "You better watch your tone! I've seen worse claim to be better!" that said he pulled away, his neck cutting and blood pouring out for but a few moments before the wound seemed to vanish. The man balled his fists, opening them again ready for a quick moving psycho doctor to swing his crazy little ring at him. As he grew angry, his own shadow seemed to grow immense horns though nothing changed on Kenjin's physical person other then the sudden tensing of his body.

"Go ahead, tell me to get on my knees again. It ain't happening." Kenjin scoffed at Zhib-Ran in a cocky tone. The worst he figured was a few new scars and probably impalement. Reminded him of a few years back, or what he thought was a few years back.

Zhib-Ran made the sword extend even further and added to it's complexity by adding in more blades and curving them so that it looked like he was wielding a claw made of swords all of which sported the same razor-sharp "teeth" on the blades. Only this time there were teeth on both sides of each blade thus allowing Zhib-Ran to slice through Kenjin if he had to backhand him with the sword. "You have no idea who or what you are dealing with do you? Hmm...let me ask you something before I rip you to shreds...what year do you think this is?"

Kenjin Falcon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kenjin Falcon

"What year do you think this is?" was pretty much the only part that got Kenjin's attention at this point, the rest was common threats he had heard hundreds of times. Lightning demon, dead. Many Bio-weapon super soldiers.. dead. All of them said the same thing. ALSO the big jaggedy death claw thing was something new. So instead of answering Kenjin got into a beastial stance, roared loud enough to bust ones eardrums and look up at the hole Jason came down in before bounding upward and climbing up it. No weapons, naked, hungry. He could never win like this. He would figure out what time it was on his own, eventually.

His fingers dug into the steel like puddy with each bound before making his way to the top and looking around almost lost. He could only remember snipits of being dragged by his arms in those high density shackles. God he hated those, designed to hold his arms back so that they were popped out of the socket, keeping his forarms touching right to the elbow. "How the HELL did he know my name!?" he growled to himself. "What is going on.."

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Still Somewhere in the Station

War Killer was standing there, examing some kind of spider creature that he had just killed, "Wow, I made a mess" War Killer started to walk down the hallway the spider thing had came from, he could smell something in the air, as he walked down the hallway, he then found another lad that had a bunch of animal cages, seeing a bunch of animal bones and finding some kind of goo on the floor, "Eeew" War Killer said as he picked up some of the weird goo, he then found an old decaying human body, "Wow, poor guy, the Janitor must have got him with that ring of his" War Killer then heard a noise from behind him, "What was-" War Killer wa scut off  when he turned around he could see a group of those spiders, "Aw Come On!!!" Said War Killer as he pulled out his gun and blasted a the spiders.

War Killer the ran down the hallways, pulling out his radio, "Hello if you guy are done with your love fest I could Use Some Help Here!!!" War Killer then ran into one of the rooms, locking the door, he looked around the room trying to find way to get out of the room and away from those spiders, he then found an air vent and climed up into it, not knowing where he was going to end up...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Damn it! He's escaping!" Zhib-Ran yelled as Kenjin rushed up the hole that Jason had made when the floor gave way but before he could go after him a couple of recorded messages from War Killer that, for one reason or another, had apparently not been picked up by his Power Ring's comlink system or Jason's radio until just now came flooding in.

"Guys! Guys! I just found some bug thingy down here on the second floor, I killed it but there may be more so watch out! Oh and tell the Janitor I've got a mess for him to clean up!"

"Hello, if you guys are done with your lovefest I could USE SOME HELP HERE!"

Zhib-Ran made his disdain at being called "The Janitor" by War Killer known to Jason by scowling at him. "Mr. Markez, you go help that imbecilic Flyboy out with his insect problem and I will go after that genetically re-engineered freak of nature Kenjin. Ring, teleport me to Kenjin Falcon's current location now."

"Yes Master." The Ring chirped before it fully surrounded Zhib-Ran in a pillar of black and purple energy and beamed him just a few feet behind Kenjin.

"How the HELL did he know my name?! Kenjin growled to himself, obviously not aware of Zhib-Ran's presence. What is going on..."

"I'll tell you what is going on Kenjin, you have been trapped in stasis on an ancient space station which just so happened to latch onto our ship, The USN LEGEND, as we maneuvered our way out of the debris field that was once the planet this station orbited. How do I know this? Simple. Now that the computers are up and running again I've been able to download and process all information pertaining to this station, the world it revolved around, the giant genetically engineered arachnids which have been breeding on this station for centuries and you, of course. I have no doubt in my mind that you are experiencing mild amnesia, so allow me to fill the gaps in your memory for you." Zhib-Ran said as he prepared his Power Ring to emit a data-transference bolt.

"Don't worry...I do not plan on blasting your head off...I am merely going to fire a data-transference bolt into your mind and restore whatever memories you have lost." Zhib-Ran said as he quickly pointed The Black Lantern Power Ring at Kenjin's forehead and unleashed a small bolt of energy which upon contact would fill any and all gaps in Kenjin's memory. Zhib-Ran lowered his fist and took a couple steps back in order to give Kenjin some breathing room. "The process of regaining all your lost memories will take a couple mintues at the most. It will be a somewhat painful experience, so be prepared."

Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jason Markez

Jason stepped back to let Zhib-Ran examine the man that had just fallen from the stasis tube. It was impossible to ignore the tone of his voice for even a moment, which only added to the insubordination he was showing. The whole time his frustration grew, until, that is, Sift sprung up, miraculously recovered.

“Get the hell away from me. Know it all sack of @$$.” The man’s voice was powerful; almost as powerful at his utter distaste for the scientist. The man’s dark eyes fell on him. “How do you deal with this guy?” Jason, already over the shock of the rapid revival, chuckled as he replied.

“Well, our Pilot pisses in his tea every morning.”

“Shut your trap, you impetuous little brat!” Dear lord was the first thing to spring to mind as the scientist’s voice shattered the still air. He quickly began shouting out threats and ordering the still naked man around. Jason’s hand went to one of his knives, ready to incapacitate Zhib-Ran at a moment’s notice; the scientist’s face was livid with rage, and there was no telling what he would do.

“Avatar of death? Well you must know a lot about bones. Go suck one.” The man stepped back and Jason allowed himself a quick smirk. He had only just met this man; he didn’t even know his name yet, and he already liked him more than his Black Lantern teammate. “@#$!@, do you have a smoke?” The experiment turned his back on him and his ally. This seemed more than a little fool hardy.

“Might as well put your head in the anal-retentive lion’s mouth...” He muttered to himself as he stepped forward. A black blade emanated from the ring, quickly transforming into what appeared to be a beast’s claw made entirely of swords. Taunts and insults were flying like stones and arrows, culminating when Zhib asked the million dollar question.

“... What year do you think this is?” The man struck up a fighting stance, his shadow appearing to grow and spread across the floor and wall. Without warning, a bestial roar ripped from his throat and he leaped up the hole that had led the team to this room. Jason turned to give chase when a flurry of delayed messages came to him via his inter com.

“Guys! Guys! I just found some bug thingy on the second floor, I killed it but there may be more so watch out! Oh and tell the Janitor I’ve got a mess for him to clean up!” Jason let out a small laugh in between the first and second messages; no one could get under Zhib’s skin quite like War Killer could. “Hello, if you guys are done with your lovefest I could USE SOME HELP HERE!” His eyes met with those of his reluctant ally and he knew what they would have to do.

“Mr. Markez, you go help that imbecilic Flyboy out with his insect problem and I will go after that genetically re-engineered freak of nature, Kenjin.” His words stirred Jason’s nearly forgotten feelings of frustration and rage: in part for Zhib-Ran’s audacity, but mostly for referring to Kenjin as a freak of nature. It was a name that he himself had held until recently. Despite this, it was the best course of action to take and he knew it.

“Fine... But that man better be in one piece when I get back!” He called out as the pillar of black enveloped Zhib. Without a second thought, Jason took off down the corridor that War Killer had been exploring. It didn’t take long for him to begin to see pearly white animal bones and rags of silken threads littering the ground: The sight of these caused his impressive speed to double. It was shockingly little time before he saw exactly what the Pilot needed help with. A swarm of enormous, mutated arachnids wracked their mandibles against a door along farther along the corridor. Jason reached for his weapons only to have one of the beasts fall on him from above. Not bothering to attack, it seized his gear and scurried away. The sudden disturbance was just enough to gain the attention of the creatures for the unarmed man. “Well... It looks like I’ll be doing this the old fashioned way. It’s still not a fair fight, though.” Rushing headlong into to meet his enemy, Jason aimed a vicious kick at the nearest spider, splattering it into the three directly behind it. He thrashed his arms out in a mad flurry of hooks, crosses, jabs, and uppercuts, each punch warranting a satisfying splat. One of the larger beast toughed through the barrage; it dove at his throat, mandibles gnashing madly. They were not even an inch from his jugular when his hands flew up and grasped them firmly.

Ripping the sharp pincers from the arachnid, a sort of blood lust came over him as the sheer force of numbers of his enemies began to wash over him. Letting out a vicious cry, he jabbed a wild flurry into the crowd with the two appendages. With a final, adrenaline fuelled cry he lashed both his arms out, sending a dozen of the spiders into the surrounding walls. The others were rapidly learning that this prey would not go down and were making great haste to scuttle away.

His skin had been punctured in several places, thanks to the efforts of some of the larger creatures, and he knew that there was venom flowing through him now. Faltering, he swayed towards the door that the Spiders had been gathered around. The switch clicked and it slid open, revealing an empty room with one of the air vents removed. Moving to it, Jason knelt down and called into it. “C’mon kid. I squashed the big bugs for you.”   

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Still on the Station

War Killer had been climing through the air vets, sining about his little feld trip, "Ooooooooooh, I'm in an Air Vent! I'm in an Air Vent! I'm in an Air Vent being chased by Spiders!!!" As War Killer was singing, he heard a sound up ahead, he tried to move towards the noise but he figured out that he was stuck in the air vent, "Darn, I knew I wouldn't have eaten some much pizza" War Killer moved left and right, trying to free himself, as he did this he heard some more noise, he could hear a  voice screaming, but before War Killer could do anything else the air vent opened up and Wa Killer rolled wight out of the air vents.

“C’mon kid. I squashed the big bugs for you.”    War Killer heard a voice above him, he looked up to see Jason standing above him, "Hey man, find any girls yet?" War Killer asked as he got up off the ground, he then looked around seeing all of the dead spider bodys that were splattered all over the hallway, "Eeeeew, the Janitors going to have a long night in this place" War Killer and jason began to walk down the hall way, "Come on we need to find the Chief Janitor and get out of this place!" War Killer said this as he and Jason ran down the hallway, going to find, Rany...

Doctor Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#43  Edited By Doctor Hope

Erin was busy organizing the files of each of the members of UNS Legend, making sure that all of them had updated check ups and their immunizations were up to date. A smile of accomplishment glowed on her face as she began to put the files back in the cabinet until a rumble could be felt through out the station. The young doctor stood still as she placed her hands along the wall, trying to keep a firm stand on the shaky ship as she heard running footsteps coming and passing her room.

“Strap down, Erin, it looks like we’re in for a bumpy ride!” the co-leader, Jason Markez yelled out as he dashed towards the control room.

“That means only one thing…” She quickly turned around as she walked over to the medication cabinet and began to pull out different pain medications and anesthetics. Quickly filling her syringes with marcain and lidocain, she set then down, ready for whoever was about to be rushed into her room.

Within seconds of getting it ready the entire ship shook violently as the force of the jerking caused the raven haired doctor to stumble back into the wall, her glasses falling off her face and hitting the ground as she quickly bent down to get them. Not too long after that she could hear wheels of gurney beds turning the corner to her quarters. Taking a deep breath she slipped her glasses back on her face and took a deep breath as about five people were brought into her room, unconscious, most likely after hitting their head on something from the violent jerking of the ship.

The ship shook a again as Erin managed to stand her ground as the men began to place the passed out men on the empty beds, the emerald eyes’ woman giving orders of who to put where. As the beds were slowly being filled, Erin quickly began taking the vital signs of all the men, who all seem to be alright, just a little bump on the head.

Wrapping their heads with some cooling agent, she also made sure none of them had anything sprained or pulled from when they fell. After making sure everyone was fine, Erin began to fill out the chart work for everyone as she kept herself in the room as the ship continued with its rumbling and jerking.

Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Jason Markez

Jason chuckled as he looked down at his incorrigible ally. He had just popped out of an air vent in a decrepit space station after being chased by giant, mutant spiders, and still he kept his optimism. Some might call that stupid. Jason would agree with them; though that could be because of the venom pumping through his bloodstream. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, the first mate proffered his hand to the Pilot, helping him off the ground.

“Hey man, find any girls yet?” This time his laugh was audible. The young navigator had come dangerously close to housing arachnid eggs in his corpse, and all he could think about were the women that weren’t on the ship to begin with.

“Yeah, we found them. We took them back over to the Legend. They looked very cold and lonely, though. Like they need some lucky jack@ss to warm them up...” He smirked as he swayed off down the corridor. It was like stringing along a dog with a piece of cheese: as long as you had what he wanted, he would follow you anywhere.

Halfway down the hall, Jason stooped down; lying in a pile of what had once been a spider was his gear. Apparently the beastie that had tried to take it bit the bullet before it could get away. He shouldered the weapons despite the mess that covered them. His knives were important to him, and with the venom affecting him more every minute he really wasn’t worried about spider guts.

After what seemed like ages they arrived back at the lab that Jason had first fallen upon, War Killer chatting the whole way. Even from down the hallway they could hear the voices of the other two echoing out. Arriving at the hole, Jason leaped up against the rubble and dashed along the wall, kicking off and just managing to grip the edge above him. His head was swimming at this point, veins bulging blue from his face and a cold sweat dripping down his brow; it took much more effort than it ever should have for him to pull himself up. Zhib- Ran and Kenjin were a few feet away, standing near the entrance to the shuttle.

“Oh good, I was worried one of you would be dead.” Knees shaking visibly, Jason made his way towards the shuttle, falling with a clamber into his seat. “Think we can head back now?”

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Shuttle, out side of the station

War Killer ran up to the shuttle and jumped in side, getting into his seat, he bukled up and started up the ships thrusters, War Killer saw Rany and Kenjin get inborde and buckle up. As the thrusters wormed up War Killer checked all of the ships controls making sure nothin had been damaged while they were looking for chicks, “Think we can head back now?” Jason said from behind, War Killer turned around, seeing Jason all blue and greenish, "Dude are you turning into a Smurf?" War Killer asked. War Killer looked at his computer screen, seeing that it was giving him the green light to go, but before he could get the ship moving War Killer saw a group of theose spiders coming for the ship, "Time to go guys!" War Killer said this as he grabbed the controls and made the ship move away from the station. War Killer then activated the ships weapons systems, controling a laser that was on the belly of the ship, War Killer began blasting the spiders as the ship moved farther away.

War Killer stopped firing when he coudn't see anymore spiders, "Okay that was fu-" War Killer was cut off by the sound of one of the spiders jumping on top of the ship, "Crap these things really like us!" War Killer said as he moved the ship left and right trying to throw the spider off, War Killer then pushed one of the buttons on the ships control panel, "Eat This!" War Killer said this as the ship created an electric feld around itself, electrucuting the spider and blasting it off of the ship, "Well that was shocking...I know that was a bad one"

As the ship made its way to the USN LEGEND War Killer grabbed the ships radio and made a call in, "LEGEND come in, LEGEND come in, this is flyboy1, we're coming in for a landing, have Doctor Hope reading for medical support, we have a sick one up here..." War Killer had the ship hovor over the LEGNED as it's blast doors opened, when they did, War Killer landed the ship in the hanger, War Killer could see Doc Hope waiting over by the teliporter, "Welcome home boys" War Killer said as he opened the ships door...

Jason Markez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jason Markez

With his head leaned back against the ship’s wall, Jason began to drift in and out of consciousness. His blood was beginning the froth and ooze forth from the areas he had been bitten; he had in fact taken in enough poison to kill an African elephant, and as if that weren’t enough the pathogen seemed to evolve, remaining one step ahead of his immune system at all times. He was dimly aware of War Killer’s voice as they took off, and then of the sound of plasma canons firing. A thumping and scratching came from the top of the hull, until the Pilot hit a small switch; an electrical current enveloped the exterior of the ship and whatever had been riding them wasn’t anymore.

“Well that was shocking... I know that was a bad one.” A strangled groan issued from Jason throat. At this point he wasn’t sure what would kill him faster: the poison or War Killer’s puns. They were closing in on the Legend’s docking bay and once again he could hear a voice, this time saying something about a sick one needing medical attention.

“S’okay... I’m fine... Don worry abou it...” He forced as much of the slurred speech out of his sentence as he could, but was mostly unsuccessful. The door opened and he could make out a figure standing at the ready. Someone tried to tie him to a gurney but he refused. Instead choosing to rise shakily and hobble towards this person. As he came closer he could see more of her features, and quickly concluded that it was Doctor Hope waiting for him. “Hey Erin... Thans for comin, but I’m fi-“ Halfway through his sentence he stumbled forwards into her, finally losing total consciousness and slipping into the dark reaches of his subconscious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before Zhib-Ran could see whether or not he had cured Kenjin of his memory loss, the sounds of War Killer and Markez's voices filled the chambers. Markez looked horrible, he had a large bite mark on his shoulder that had turned his veins blue and caused him to break out in a cold sweat. “Oh good, I was worried one of you would be dead.” Knees shaking visibly, Jason made his way towards the shuttle, falling with a clamber into his seat. “Think we can head back now?”

Zhib-Ran said nothing as he sat down across from Markez, examining the bite mark intensely. It was almost as if a giant spider had latched onto him and just dug it's fangs through his flesh like swords. He heard War Killer mumble something about Smurfs to Markez but then...

"Time to go guys!" War Killer shouted as the sound of scurrying filled the air. Zhib-Ran looked outside the ship to see a group of massive mutant spiders racing for the transport ship.

"I'll catch up with you and the others soon." Zhib-Ran said with a sadistic-looking grin on his face as he phased through the walls of the transport ship just as it was taking off and reentered the Space Station, Zhib-Ran formed an energy shield using his Power Ring around a majority of the spiders as the ship began firing down upon them and saved the creatures from certain death.

One of the spiders, however, had slipped past him and actually leaped onto the ship, Zhib-Ran winced as the brazen spiders' actions resulted in his electrocution and subsequent death. Zhib-Ran sighed, took one last look at the ship and then turned his attention back on the spiders who were all for some reason beginning to back away from him. They knew what he was, they could smell Death on him and when they did their eyes glazed over with fear.

The only one who didn't display fear was the Alpha Male who lifted his front feelers high up into the air and bared his poison-drooling black fangs. "Oooo...scary. You must be The Alpha...you'll be coming back with me to The USN LEGEND for sure. As for the rest of you...go away." Zhib-Ran yelled as his Power Ring began emitting a series of high-pitched sounds that the spiders were capable of recognizing and heeding to.

The other Males moved away and ran off into the deeper corridors of the ship, The Alpha Male remained however and took a couple thunderous steps towards Zhib-Ran and glared at him with all eight of it's enormous mirror-polished black eyes. "You remind me of The Captain." Zhib-Ran snickered as he began chaining the Alpha's legs together. The Alpha let out a bestial howl as it struggled about. Zhib-Ran then formed a large box around it. Lifting the box into the air, Zhib-Ran flew out into space and made way for the ship with his prize catch in tow.

In moments he was in the Docking Bay, watching Markez pass out right on top of Hope. A lot of the Medical Staff who were there, especially the Nurses, shrieked at the sight of The Alpha trapped and chained up in his energy constructs. Knowing he couldn't just carry the Alpha through the Halls as it would keep garnering the same response, Zhib-Ran teleported himself and the creature into his Lab where he placed the hulking beast in one of his largest adamantium-reinforced containment units.

After freeing his hold over the Alpha and locking it in the containment unit, Zhib-Ran went over back to his desk where he noticed that several things were out of place and order. "Computer! Who was in the Lab while I was gone?!"

"Vadacus." The Computer replied.

Zhib-Ran's eyes narrowed when he heard V's name spoken aloud. "What was he doing?"

"Looking for evidence to convince the Captain that you are a hazard to the ship and it's crew."

"Oh really? What did he find?" Zhib-Ran asked as he shuffled all of his documents back in order.

"Nothing that you wouldn't have wanted him to find, Professor."

"Good." Zhib-Ran said before making his way over to a wall and opened a doorway to a secret room that no one even knew had been built into the ship prior to it being commissioned. Zhib-Ran took a few steps in and looked down at the series of medical tables with the attachable stasis-cribs and then focused his eyes on the four heavily pregnant women, all Female Cadets who had supposedly gone missing a few months back, strapped down on them. "And how are we feeling today ladies?"

The responses to his questions were barely audible groans. Zhib-Ran sat down next to one of the women and started stroking her hair. "I know you hate me. I know you all hate me. But frankly, I don't see why. You all volunteered for this project, you all signed the wavers and you all knew what you were getting yourselves into. But don't you worry...it'll all be over soon and hopefully thanks to you I will have found a way to restore the natural order of things." Zhib-Ran then stood up and began making his way for the exit, he took one last look at the women and then shut and locked the secret doorway behind him.

Zhib-Ran just stood there silently for but a moment and began rubbing his temples. "This wasn't the kind of Scientist...the kind of Person...I wanted to grow up to become. I wanted to be like my Father..." Zhib-Ran stared down at his Power Ring, clenched his fist tightly, bit his lower lip and then for first time in centuries...he allowed the tears trapped in his unliving form to start sliding down his cheeks. "But I can't, can I?"

Arbitius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Arbitius

A transmission was being received from a small spacefraft just outside of the USN LEGEND. Arbitius smudged a finger on a comptuter screen in front of his chair. The screen lit up; the young pilot's restless face was on the screen. "LEGEND come in, LEGEND come in, this is flyboy1, we're coming in for alanding, have Doctor Hope reading for medical support, we have a sick one up here..." The captain sent a transmission to the infirmary. "Doctor, the search party has arrived. One of them is ill." The ship's thruster was fully repaired during the duration of the search. It would soon be time to leave the area, and to venture to Sangheili; Arbitius's homeland of the Elites. The captain awaits War Killer's arrival to the bridge.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

The Hanger

War Killer got off of the transport ship, seeing Jason get off of the ship and passing out in front of Doctor Hope, "Poor guy, I shouldn't have called him to help me, I should have been a man and faced those things myself, but because I was a wimp, Jason got hurt" War Killer said this punching the side of the ship in anger and gilt. War Killer started to unload the transport ship, getting the weapons out of the ships cargo trunk, then loading them up and carring them over to the elevator.

The Armory

Wr Killer heard the ding of the elevator and got off at the armory, then taking the weapons out and began cleaning the weapons one by one, then putting them back up where he got them from before he and the team left. War Killer then walked back over to the elevator, getting in and pushing one of the buttons that would take him back to the hanger.

Back at the Hanger

Whe the elevator reached the hanger floor the doors opened and War Killer got off and headed back to the transport ship, then grabbing some cleaning gear and began to wash the ship, cleaning up all of the spider guts and other droppings, "Ha! I hope Rany dosen't see me doing this, next thing I'll know he'll be calling Me the Wash Boy" War Killer washed the ship few moments, until one of the ships staff workers walked up to him, "Sir the Captain has requested you on the Command Deck asap" the worker said then walking off. War Killer fineshed up what he was doing and put all of his things up, the walked ober to the elevator and headed off to the Command Deck.

The Command Deck

War Killer got off of the elevator, then began to walk down the hall way that lead onto the Command Deck, War Killer walked onto the deck and saw the Captain looking at one of the computers, "Sir, What have you requested me for?"...

Doctor Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#50  Edited By Doctor Hope

Making sure the unconscious crew men vitals were fine once more, Doctor Hope then the intercom to her room went off. Flipping it on, her eyes were still on some charts. "Doctor Hope speaking." She said without looking up.

"Doctor, the search party has arrived. One of them is ill." It was none other than Captain Arbitius, the commander of the crew and ship.

"I'll be at the hanger at once Captain, thank you." She then flipped it off as she turned to one of her nurses. "Keep an eye on the men for me, I'm needed at the hanger." She said as she slipped on her white coat and made sure she had syringes of pain medications. Moving quickly down the halls of the ship she arrived the same time the crew standing around the wounded member who was being too stubborn to be set down on a gurney. It was none other than Jason. His entire body was a bluish color, indicating he wasn't getting oxygen into his blood, his neck, arms, legs, just... everywhere was filled with bit marks from what looked like giant spiders. He could barely walk, more like wobbling like a penguin, his legs looking like they were about to give out under him.

"Oh God... Jason." She softly spoke as she quickly walked up to him, pulling out a flashlight and flashing it in his eyes, his pupils not contracting.

"Hey Erin... Thans for comin, but I'm fi-" Before he could finish talking he fell forward, Erin catching him in her arms as she let out a small groan as she struggled to hold him up.

"Get Jason to my room, NOW." She waved for a gurney as some of the medical staff that followed her, carried him on the bed and quickly began to wheel him away. Looking at another crew member she pointed at him. "You, I need you to get me a specimen of whatever bit Jason, dead or alive, it doesn't matter." She then turned to the sound of a nurse screaming in terror to find that Professor Zhib-Ran was off carrying some sort of spider like creature. "Get a venom sample from Professor Zhib-Ran, tell him I need it to make an anti-venom for Jason, NOW." She pointed him away as she turned to yet another crew member who was simply standing around. "Is there anyone else who has been bitten?"

"No Doctor, just Jason." He spoke shaking his head.

"Good, I'll be in the infirmary then." She quickly took off jogging back to the infirmary, turning into her room she could see that the medical staff had already set Jason on top of a empty bed, and started an IV with pain medications as well as putting a 12 lead ECG on him. "Get me restraints for his arms and legs, as well as a gag for his mouth, he could start spasming from the poison at any moment, and we don't need him falling off the bed and breaking his head open." She quickly rushed towards Jason's side and felt his skin, it was growing cold, his body becoming a darker shade of blue as she grabbed a hold of some bandage scissors and quickly began cutting his shirt off of him to take a better look at his bite wounds, which reeked with a vinegar mixed with sour milk smell. "Oh my..." She covered her mouth and nose with her right hand as she grabbed a mask with her left, tying it on as could hear the beat of his heart trying to pump faster to get oxygen through his dying body. "Sh!t... he's going through ventricular tachycardia." She mumbled to herself as she turned to a nurse, "We need to do a electrical cardioversion, get me the defibrillators, NOW!" She quickly injected him with some amiodarone through his iv as the nurse came rushing in with the defibrillator, giving the handles to Erin as rubbed the two metal bottoms together. "Charge!" A high pitch beep could be heard as she held them over Jason's body. "CLEAR!" She pressed the metal bottoms of the defibrillators against his chest and pressed the button, sending a surge of electricity through his body, causing it to jump up from the bed.

Right then the team came rushing back in with the restraints and strapping him down. Hearing his heart beat slowly go back to normal Erin sighed as she handed the defibrillator handles back to the nurse, helping the other medical staffs strap down Jason's limbs. "Get Professor Zhib-Ran on the intercome now!" She yelled out as she began to speak out loudly for the intercom to pick up her voice. "Professor Zhib-Ran, this is Doctor Hope, I need a venom sample from the creature you captured and have in your lab right now, send it to me asap, please." She then began to place a heater over the chilled body of Jason.

"Jason, stay with me." She said as she placed oxygen over his mouth and nose with her right hand, and with her left hand she gently placed on top of his chest as she closed his eyes. A soft yellow glow coming from her hands to his chest, using her power of healing to heal any necrosis tissue she could.