Born in flames (Final Arrow Vs Power Surge)

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By power surge

The moonlight was eclipsed by a great beast as Surge made his way across the street to the abandoned power plant he called home. As  Surge was about to open the door. A chill ran down his spine, Surge had learned from experience to trust it. Surge sniffed the air using his animal like instincts and managed to dodge an attack by using his  agility, as Surge skidded across the ground ripping up the asphalt with his feet he came to a stop there standing in front of surge was a huge beast, surge put a hand on the hilt of his agito the beast charged causing Surge to leap over top of it, as surge landed he rolled, spun around and scanned the area, but the beast was gone. Soon he picked up a scent that did not belong, Surge stalked his prey and he soon found himself in front of a man wearing a top hat. Preparing to pounce when the mans voice caught his ears “I would not suggest that if I was you” The mans voice was like a choir of angels that seemed to inspire hope, but at the same time surge knew that this man was evil, his scent could not be mistaken. “And who are you to suggest anything to me…” The man merely laughed as he turned to face surge. Looking into the tall pale mans eyes Surge was shocked to see two crimson pupils staring back at him “Oh me, I am merely nothing and everything”

"This guy is not to be messed around with lightly"  Chaos spoke inside his mind “Be careful he is not what he seems.” Surge let a snort from his mouth “Do not talk to me in riddles beast, Answer my question” Surge eyes followed the mans every movement looking for an attack. “Well that depends on who is asking.” Surge could feel the rage building he did not like games like this and this man was in his home. “I warn you, Do not test me stranger.” The man turned his back on the great dragon “And what if that is what I am here for Oh great Surge”. “if you have come to test me then let us begin ” Surge roared as he caused his skin to become as hard as diamond, the spikes on his back  to become twice as long as a greyhound bus, the muscles all over his body to quadruple, the tip of his tail to split in half and became a scythe blade and dove towards the exposed back of the stranger.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Final Arrow

It was not the moonlight that flickered over the sword as it cut the air towards his back, It was not even the shift of Surge moving that would prevent the strike from happening, It was experience. Arrow had enough time to take in his surroundings. The power plant had been empty for many years and was nowhere near working condition, There was no gentle hum from the generators in fact there was nothing no sound apart from the great beast heading towards him now. Arrow smiled he liked this place it was simplistic a few electrical towers still stood with no cables attached to them. Some kids had taken the time to throw rocks at whatever windows where left and now it seemed forgotten about. A lonely place that sat empowered by the moonlight that captured it's loneliness in a singe picture. The people of the town below where all softly tucked up in their beds happy with the new hydro plant that now supplied them with the feel safe factor they all so longed for, they where totally oblivious to the two ancient creatures that fought a few hundred miles from them. The surrounding area was nothing but dust and rocks aged over time, a small strike of lighting flashed in the sky above them.

As the scythe blade came towards Arrow as the change happened in Surge behind him. A small mocking grin entered its normal pale surroundings as Arrow vanished from in front of his attacker. Reappearing behind Surge he watched with little anticipation at the ancient hybrid that now stood before him. Surges body had changed his skin seemed to be thicker and he was much larger then before. The spikes that sat across his back where now giant compared to what they where before. This was true ancient power, This was what use to walk the grounds of earth before humans where a mere ape. It had been along time since the immortal Arrow had to face animal with such primeval power. Surges shadow now engulfed half of the complex almost casting it into complete darkness. "HMM" Arrows pale hand flew forward and broke his own nose as the blood tricked from his face and along his lips he began to speak in a tongue that was even older then the beast in front of him. A single crimson droplet fell to the ground in front of him and the ground began to change. No longer was there the hard concrete in front of Arrow but a single pool of black water and from it began to rise a blade. It had a silver hilt with two dog head on either side, but it was the blade that was the most magficent thing you had ever seen, pure black. It had been created eons ago, A metal made by God and forged by Lucifer, It was made slowly for Arrow and he had called the great blade the Sword Of Souls. Able to cut almost anything, Arrow had used it during the God Wars to fight against the Olympians, the blade was one of his greatest weapons.

Tilting his head Arrow reached for the hilt and called out to the great beast." We have not even started, for something so old you have much to learn. Now shall we continue are little moon light dance...." with a sinister wink Arrow moved in a flash and appeared next to Surge aiming his blade at the great tail " Lets see how thick your skin really is shall we Dragon"

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By power surge

"Chaos altia untial" Surge yelled just as the blade began it's descent. Out of the shadows behind Arrow appeared a being that looked exactly like surge expect that his skin was midnight black and his eyes were blood red "gotcha" Chaos roared as he swung his right hand, claws extended at Arrow only to swipe air "pathetic I expected more of a challenge from such an ancient warrior"  Arrow said as he reappared in front of chaos and swung the sword of souls at chaos cutting him from right shoulder to left hip.
"Get away from my brother!" Surge roared as he charged at Arrow, slamming his right shoulder into arrow's back knocking him away from chaos "are you okay" surge asked chaos as he absobed him back into himself "rest now, I'll take the fight from here" he said as he unsheathed his dragonslayer agito and charged at Arrow as he swung his agito up in an attempt to catch Arrow off guard their blades clashed showering them in sparks. "how do you know what I am?" Surge yelled at Arrow.

" easy,the spikes gave you away your the result of a union between a human and a dragon"  A chill ran down his spine, Surge had learned from experience to trust it. suddenly Arrow turned his sword around and kicked surge with enough force that Surge skidded across the ground ripping up the asphalt with his feet,  As arrow charged at  Surge unleashed a huge fire ball out of his mouth at arrow. "it that it is that all you got?" Arow asked as he swung the sword of souls at surge which caused Surge to slide underneath the blade and kicked arrow in the chest then handspring when he was safe, spin around and swing his agito at Arrows chest but Arrow was gone. "come out and fight, you coward, all you do is attack then teleport away face me like a man!" Surge yelled at the top of his lungs trying to lure Arrow out of cover. Out of the corner of his eye Surge saw Arrow appear behind him and try to run him through with the sword of souls, As surge tried to get out of the way he felt the blade bite into the right side of his chest causing Surge to howl in pain  Surge managed to raise his agito and bring it down aimed at Arrow's right arm.