Born From Chaos: Vincent Monroe vs. Talon/X-23 RPG

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vincent Monroe

Blazing across an unmarked trail through the forests of Canada on a motorcycle, Vincent Monroe makes his way to a destination that is all too familiar and yet unfamiliar to him at the same exact time. The roaring of his engine can be heard echoing across the vast northern expanse through the crisp, cool Wintertime air.

Moments pass and the destination appears before him, a vast wide-open grassy plain, Vincent pushes his feet on the pedal and goes faster until finally coming to a stop at a very particular spot. Shutting off the motorcycle, Vincent gets up and pulls off his helmet. He runs his left hand through his hair as a particularly strong gust of wind brushes past him.

"I...I think I...I love you...Vincent...I"

"I...I love you too, Laura."

"STOP IT! Stop doing that! Laura...I...I mean...Talon is a target. HYDRA wants her back in their custody and so I am going to bring her in, God knows I could use the money. It doesn't matter how you once felt about her...I am not you. I am not going to deviate from this mission just because...because you've somehow, someway made me fall in love with her just like you once did." Vincent yelled into the night. He began rubbing his temples tightly as memories from another lifetime flooded into him without any remorse. "Why are you torturing me like this? Why can't you just stay dead?!"

"Unleash it all on me. I am completely incapable of being harmed unlike our "friend" Hyperion, I found that out when he hit us with those energy constructs, Hell...I didn't even feel any pain. So...use my body to unleash all of those negative emotions. Do it for as long as you need to my love until all of those negative emotions you've been keeping locked away have been expelled from your body. Oh...and take my coat, you're shivering."

“I…can’t…hurt…you”

Vincent fell to his knees as several images of a younger incarnation of his Father and Vincent's intended target Talon embrace each other in a passionate kiss. "Stop it...stop it...I don't love her! I don't! No matter what my feelings are telling me I know for a fact that I am just under the intoxicating, corrupting influence of your memories!" Tears began to stream don't Vincent's eyes as the images began to overwhelm him.

"She's a target! She's a target! That's all she is to me! It doesn't matter if she's a clone like I am, it doesn't matter if we were both born from chaos, it doesn't matter that you believe she is the one that I am destined to be with you twisted psychopathic son of a $%^&#! Her capture will net me enough cash to start building a perfectly suitable life for myself! One better than this that's for damn sure! I can't risk losing an opportunity like that just because you wish to reconcile your romance with her through me!" Vincent said to himself.

"I am so screwed up"

"Enough!" Vincent roared as he pulled out the tracking device HYDRA gave him. "Impossible...the tracking device has to be wrong...it must be." Looking down at the device, Vincent stared in disbelief as it proclaimed that Talon was nearby and was more than likely headed in his direction. At least that is what the device was suggesting.

Just in case it was right Vincent would need to be prepared, he quickly loaded up his pistols with ammo, but then placed the pistols back in their holsters. Vincent would try the diplomatic approach first and if that didn't work...well then all Hell was about to break loose.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By talon_x23
“Who are you?” “ My name is X23” “Who are you?” “Weapon X-23 genetic clone of weapons X” “Who are you?” “X-23 of the Facility.” “Who are you?” “X23 agent of HYDRA.” “Who are you” “I’m the best there is at what I do” “And what do you do pray tell?”………….. “I kill”……”And why mind telling me do you enjoy killing?”…..”Killing! I am killing!”

Solitude what was it? Soften Laura Greystoke wondered this unto herself and she would her existence. Her thought patterns were similar as to she would always wonder what was the point of her existence. In some cases she would find out what it was and in others she would just be proven to be nothing more than a simple minded clone with no emotions. Emotions…Why did she have them? Was it for torment or tortures? Recently her emotions had been running ramped through her giving her instant changes in attitude and behaviors that were not her own. Due to the effects of her separation from the being know as X23 Talon had suffered greatly under this emotional strain this had on her.
Though she was glad to be rid of this being memories that had long remained dormant through out time and space f X-23 were now awaken with in this little girl. Though some of then were helpfully gaining explicable knowledge about many other things X23 like every one else did have a life. And her love for the Tyrant Hyperion was her undoing. As is Talons. So now Laura sat in an old cabin her feet up against a chair and sitting on a stool she thought.  It was not the kind of thinking she enjoyed but it was the only kind that she could do. Her emerald eyes glanced around the old wooden living room and her hands were folded on her lap.

It was a strange thing why she always came to Canada of all places. This place should have been the last place she would want to go to. Yet it gave her a sort of peace that nothing else ever could. Yet it was HYDRA territory and she knew that her presence was not un known to the Facility or Weapon X. It did not matter which division they sent after he she would kill them. Constantly over and over kill them. There already were a few she had killed this very day! Their body’s were outside the cabin against the trees. She was to lazy to dispose of them at the
present time and did not want to bother herself of getting of her stool. As she sorted through the memories that X-23’s death had granted her.

“Saved him…he’s…….he’s…he’s a kid!!! You didn’t save him you…..you…..de-aged…..hi,!!!”

“Change him Back!!”.

"I...um, my name is Vincent...Vincent Monroe. It's...it's a pleasure to meet you L-Laura."

“Vincent” she whispered as thinking of that name. “That was his name” she thought. Sighing she sat upward and walked over to the window where she stared out at the cloudy sky. She could see a storm was approaching. Leaning on her arms she placed then on the window’s sill and stared out in the to forest a moment consumed in her thoughts “Vincent Monroe” she whispered. Vague memories that had no connection to her life at the present had flooded her. Memories that she had no Idea where they came from. They were so absent as if those from another world and she had to force herself to discover their meaning.

"Damn...it's cold out here. I really need to get some new clothes and there is a town not that far from here. Can you fly? If not I can carry you. That is...unless you'd rather go your own way...which I...I have no problem with. It's your decision after all and w-we don't really know one another."

“Didn’t we?” she asked herself as the thoughts a memories ran over and over in her mind. They gave her a sense of understanding of herself and who she was or at least could have been. That girl X23 or who every in her memories was some one Talon had wanted to be she was human as human as Talon would ever become and she wanted to be that. Yes the man know as Vincent Monroe was less than un-know to her. What she remembered make her know that even Hyperion had a good side and even she had an evil side. Two of the same whole she figured herself and Hyperion were.

She soon retired to the porch where she was about to set off when she heard the most unlike voice she ever thought to hear alone especially out here. What did he want from her? When didn’t he? Beside scorning her and shouting at her stabbing her and son on. But she tolerated his stupidity any way he was her brother the eldest of the Howlett family and under age she had to comply to his wishes if he wanted an audience with her. “I thought I’d find you here!” he said leaping off his bike and removing his helmet. “So..what this time you missed HYDRA or you just wanted then to fine yah?”

Looking at him she sighed and answered “non of your business.” He just rolled his eyes and approached her. He was dressed much like Logan any given he looked almost like him expect for some different features that stood out. “I see and I guess it aint non of my business to tell yah your being pursued,”. Smiling slightly she replied. “I know that but you work for HYDRA why would you protect me any”.  Daken snickered and looked at her. “I’m your brother! I’m suppose to help yah! Aint I?” “stop pretending you aint him now get out!” Talon said her voice filled with anger. Sighing Daken began to walk off. Noticing he had not turned his motorcycle on.

“Why aren’t..” “Just cause if you decide to get somewhere by foot aint gona be the way”. With that he leaped of. She did not worry he worked for HYDRA but not for the division that wanted her. She walked toward the vehicle and sighed “Interesting.” With that another swift wave of emotions over came her mind. 

So...Laura, where do we go on from here? Is there any place in particular you'd like to visit? Any place at all in the whole wide world. I mean it. Name the place and I'll take you there."

“Oh your serious”

“Well being here with you is all I need”.

Shaking her head she pushed these visions aside and leaped on the bike. Sniffing the air she picked up an odd scent one that she did not know but knew once or maybe X23 knew. At that time both rage and excitement with longing flooded her. It was him “Vincent” she growled she did not know what he wanted chance are she wanted her but not in that way. And if he was looking for her she’d give the guy what he wanted any way she always pleased who she could. “Alright then let me find you”. With that she  started the bike with the keys in the ignition and quickly road off with great accuracy. As she did she could feel another memories arising with in her one full of emotion that she could not hold back.

"Unleash it all on me. I am completely incapable of being harmed unlike our "friend" Hyperion, I found that out when he hit us with those energy constructs, Hell...I didn't even feel any pain. So...use my body to unleash all of those negative emotions. Do it for as long as you need to my love”

"I don't mind. It actually kind of felt...nice in a ticklish sort of way."

"I don't know if you can hear me Laura but...Hyperion is filled to bursting with more power than either you or I can imagine. He's...a hell of a lot heavier though than he used to be...so much in fact that I don't think he can't fly at faster than light speeds anymore. I...I can however. I can...take t-to the Supermassive Black Hole at the center of The Milky Way within m-moments. I could plunge him directly into the heart of our Galaxy or at least try b-but...it would more than likely result in...in my death. The gravity well of that Black Hole w-would no doubt cause Hyperion to lose the ability to keep the power within him contained...he'd explode taking me with him. I could plunge him directly into the heart of our Galaxy or at least try b-but...it would more than likely result in...in my death. The gravity well of that Black Hole w-would no doubt cause Hyperion to lose the ability to keep the power within him contained...he'd explode taking me with him." "I...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you Laura...I love you so much...but Hyperion...he needs to be put down and I...I am the only one here fast enough to do it. Damn it...I don't want it to end like this...I want to live a normal life together with you, Laura! I don't want to die out there in space with him! I...there has to be another way...there has to be.. But...there isn't another way...is there? I love you, Laura Kinney".

The thought was massive and with the shock wave of emotion hit her she lost her balance and fell of the bike. Hitting the forest floor her arms scraped against the old gravel road ripping off the skin and causing her arms to bleed. Slowly she got up and looked around. The scent was stronger and pain ran through her but the pain of the memories was worse much, much worse. “He loved me…he died for me” she thought to herself as she got up and rubber her scarred arms. Eventually she began t run toward him. Eventually se reached a glade where she could see him standing there. “Vincent” she thought to herself as she slowly approached him. When she was close enough she looked at him with a sly smile. “So I see HYDRA has resorted to sending rookies?”brushing back her black locks she continued “Well speak up! If you want my attention you have if fully which I have do say is not the best thing.
Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Vincent Monroe

"So I see HYDRA has resorted to sending Rookies. Well, speak up! If you want my attention you have it fully which I have to say is not the best thing." Vincent turned to see Talon standing directly in front of him.

Vincent ignored the Rookie comment entirely as he began to lay out what he wanted from her. "HYDRA wants their property, meaning you, back and they are paying a very hefty sum of cash for your capture. You have a choice, you can either surrender to me peacefully or I can make you surrender by beating you into submission." Vincent said rather bluntly as he raised his fist into the air and fired up the Yellow EMSE (Emotional Spectrum Energy) of Fear, with it he could see Talon's greatest fears and feed off of them to make himself stronger, faster and more agile than before, the only catch was that he'd have to be extremely careful while doing so. He would have to make sure he did not absorb too much power for you see Vincent had been born into this world with a weakened heart and it could only take so much before giving out, especially where it concerned using his EMSE powers, since they tended to put great strain on his heart. "But I think I already know what your answer is going to be. So let's just get this over with, shall we?"

"So...Laura, where do we go on from here? Is there any place in particular you'd like to visit? Any place at all in the whole wide world. I mean it. Name the place and I'll take you there."

“Oh you're serious. Well, being here with you is all I need.”

"Damn it, not again." Vincent whispered to himself as a great deal of pain shot through his heart like a vibrainium-tipped bolt arrow that had been launched from a high-powered crossbow, but Vincent shook it off. "I have a job to do..." With that he lunged at Talon with his right arm anchored back in preparation to hit her with a right cross to her cheekbone which, if the hit successfully landed, he would then follow up with a sharp jab to her kidneys, hit her with a left cross and then finish his first string of attacks with an uppercut straight to the jaw.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By talon_x23

"HYDRA wants their property, meaning you, back and they are paying a very hefty sum of cash for your capture. You have a choice, either surrender to me peacefully or I make you surrender by beating you into submission." He said just like that. She could not help but smile at his assumption of her fighting back. Any one who knew her well enough knew she did not give up a fight just like that it was a simple thing that mostly every one knew. And she guess he did as well. For a moment she could see an internal conflict but pushing it off she regained her composure and looked at him for a reply.

"I have a job to do..." he said and soon she could see his preparation for an attack. She thought giving him the benefit of the doubt and blocked it by raising both her arms. Crossing them both above her chest. The arms crossed and both of her wrist against one another in a block. Though his second attack hit the target correctly. She could feel a sting in her kidneys and bit her lip tightly to stop herself from letting out any form of pain from herself. Swiftly before he could hammer his next attack she flipped back ward as to gain some distance from his attack and landed crouching on hr knees.

“Calm yourself, if I freaked out every time some thing went wrong I would be a basket case”

“Hay Vincent how about we elope”

I...um...that is...what I mean to say is...yes."

She looked at him and then the relation hit her massively. “He’s Hyperion…how could I be so stupid Vincent was Hyperion and Hyperion was Vincent!” this revelation caused her to feel a bit humiliated and embarrassed that this did not occur to her before.  She could feel X23’s feeling surface and began to feel affection toward him letting down her guard but only for a second. But she knew that this man was not like Hyperion at all. His fighting approach was completely different. He fought with fist never the less had great force much more effect fully than Hyperion. Energy attacks seldom remained on her. Meaning the pain would not last that long as if it was close contact attacks like he did.

So he was a threat yet she could not help but wonder did he know who she was. If he was Hyperion in some way did he retain the memories of the man as well like Talon had X23’s recollection of their passionate short encounters? Her black raven locks dangled in her face as her emerald eyes gazed at him. She still contain that same smirk she had when she had seen him. He was fascinating. His scent was that of Hyperion but missing a few things. Obviously he was a copy of some sort a….a…clone? Could he be a clone. The thought of it was strange to her.

Placing her right hand in front of her she continued to crouch but soon realized that it was her turn to make her move. Quickly standing up she ran toward him with great speed and accuracy. Then he attempts would be this: She would come to a halt before him only a few feet before contanc giving the appearance of a full out punch but it would not be. Then with her stop she wudl leap over him and unleash her claws. She knew by this time he most likely would spin around. So she planned if he did turn she would slide under his feet grabs both of his legs and flip him down ward on the ground. That was her plan she could only hope it would work.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Vincent Monroe

Vincent prepared himself both mentally and physically as Talon came directly at him, he was about to block what he assumed was going to be a full out punch but instead he found himself dumbfounded as she leaped over him and unleashed her claws. Spinning around as fast as he could Vincent prepared to attack but then realized the mistake he had just made. Talon slid under him and grabbed both of his legs, in seconds she had flipped him downward onto the ground and sent him crashing onto his back with enough force to break ground. Now angered, Vincent fired up both of his fists with energy and tore apart the chunks of Earth threatening to bury him under it.

Leaping onto the grass he found himself standing a few feet from Talon, he looked at her for a second, the expression on her face was telling him something, it was telling him that she was both perplexed and fascinated by him. He could hear literally hear her heart racing. She was needless to say distracted by his very presence, she was probably wondering what to make of him. Perhaps he could use that to his advantage. Vincent quickly ripped his mask off revealing the silver-haired, blue-eyed mirror image of Hyperion to Talon that lay underneath the mask.

He did not know what reaction she would display upon seeing his true face, but he had faith that it would be one of shock, he had hope. "Nice moves, you almost had me there for a second." Vincent said, plastering a grin he had seen in Hyperion's memories that used to make Talon blush on his face as he said so. Suddenly he was hit by a barrage of images from a past not his own once more.

"Why do you bother? Why don't you just give up on me, on love? I have."

"Why do I bother? Because I love you and I am not going to give up on you nor am I ever going to give up on loving you. Not ever, you mean too much to me." Hyperion replied. "Hell...two Universes have died in an attempt to keep us apart but still we end up together in the same reality, the same time period. We belong together, don't you see? Laura...I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

Vincent tried shaking it off as he rushed forth to strike once more. "I am going to bring you down Talon no matter what it takes!" This time Vincent would deck her with another right cross powerful enough to make her stagger for a couple moments, then if the hit was successful he would leap over her wrap his fists together and would slam them as hard as he could into the tip of her spine. The force of which would throw her entire nervous system into chaos and would realign the signals that allowed her to move her body in a way that would make it so if she tried to move an arm she might end up moving a leg or even just a pinky. It all depended on whether or not Vincent was successful in this next attempt.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By talon_x23

Her attacks worked to the letter. Though she was no perfectionist she did like surprises and her moves that she ha just completed were so. It was strange how she held back on him so. She could have killed him but would not allow herself any way the battle had jus begun what was the point in ending it now? There was a reason she knew there was! She had searched herself and found one. The only reason she was holding back was because she knew this was the only way she could see him. She could be with him with out any suspicion.

At this point she had not really thought about any one else beside herself and Vincent who obviously wanted her for money meaning he did not care much about her safely. Then why did she. But what if something was to happen hypethticly she supposed. What if some how she would end up with some one any one for that matter in what humans would call a relation ship. And what if she was to be in one with some one she could never suspect at all? How would the people around her react how would she? Would she change. Would it be possible that she would become more human?

But then expecting a swift attack after hers he paused a moment. At first she did not know what he was doing but soon she knew. In  swift act he stripped his own mask off and left Talon immobilized by what he did. It as him it had to be he looked the exact same. His moon light silver hair that slid down his face like silk . His crystal blue eyes that could calm a sea with just one look had calmed her mind and for that instant this single instant Talon was human. She felt it in her mind, heart and soul that she was he had done it to her but as every thing it had to always be short lived it needed to be.

"I...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you Laura...I love you so much...”

"You're her...aren't you? T-The one from the new m-memories which keep surfacing in m-my mind. Y-You are L-Laura...the woman of m-my dreams...Laura...t-the woman that I...love."

but I know that together we can find some way to fix it! We can fix it...no...we can make it better! We can alter events and forge a better world by using a modified jumpgate as a conduit into the past!
A-And then we can finally start living a real life together! Laura please...I love you."

“I love you, Laura Kinney".

"Nice moves, you almost had me there for a second." She heard him say and soon looked at him snapping out of her twilight zone. At first it was like looking into a mirror. He gave her that cute little smirk he always did. The one he gave after they had just met….NO! After X23 had just met him. This man was no different from the others she would kill him there would be no hesitation now. "I am going to bring you down Talon no matter what it takes!" he roared. As he decked her with force. She stopped herself from tumbling backward and stabled herself but not in time to feet like a spike run through her back. With that instant pain she fell to her knees and then on her face. She did not bother to move she knew what was wrong and that she needed time thinking a moment she had gotten something at least this would give her what she wanted.

“Vincent I know who you are. I know that your not Hyperion but you are him never the less. You have his mind part of it and you have him memories don’t you?” she paused a moment but soon continued “I am the same I’ve got her memories that of the woman that your “father” had fallen so deeply mad in love with. So mad that he was willing to go through countless reality  to find to be with. Those two people Hyperion and X23 were inseparable they loved each other to a point where life did not matter only love did. And I shall be the first to say this, that Vincent I don’t know how I don’t even think this should be possible but Vincent” she stopped and gasped for air. She cold feel teas on her eyes but knew not where they came from any way this was not real what she was about to say was not real…was it.
“But the truth is even in this short time Vincent..I think..I love you”

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Vincent Monroe

His tactics had worked not exactly as he planned but he had at least sent her nervous system spiraling into chaos for the moment. He started to approach her when suddenly."Vincent, I know who you are. I know that you're not Hyperion, but you are him nevertheless. You have part of his mind and you have his memories don't you?" Vincent stopped dead in his tracks, his eyes narrowed as he looked at her. "I am the same, I've got her memories, those of the woman that your "Father" had fallen so deeply, madly in love with. So madly in fact that he was willing to cross countless universes just to to be with her. Those two people, Hyperion and X-23, were inseparable. They loved each other to the point where life did not matter only love did."

Vincent grasped his chest tightly as a sharp feeling of pain began to tear it's way through his heart. Nevertheless he was able to keep his composure and listened as Talon continued with her speech. "And I shall be the first to say that Vincent...I don't know how, I don't even think this should be possible, but Vincent..." He was taken aback a little as tears began to slide down her cheeks, was this real? No. It had to be some sort of trick, she was after all the adopted daughter of William Greystroke, the man known as The Hunter. He who was leader of Wolf Pack. "But the truth is that Vincent...I think...I love you." Lies! That is what her confession was! It had to be! This...she was...she was stalling for time! But what if she wasn't? What if...she truly meant it...no. Talon was a target. Talon was his target.

An inner struggle erupted between Vincent's mind and heart. Logic dictated that this confession of hers was a trick, that she knew he was being torn in half by his "Father's" memories and was exploiting that to gain more time so she could heal and strike him down! But his heart...it told him otherwise...it was telling him that her feelings for him were genuine. Just as genuine as his feelings for her were no matter how much he tried to deny it. But which one was the truth? Did she really love him or was it all a trick? Pain struck Vincent's heart again, he had forgotten that he still had his Fear EMSE activated and that he was feeding off of Talon's fears to make himself stronger.

He had forgotten the most important thing of all...he had a heart condition...and he was already pushing himself too far. He absorbed too much of her fear, her fear of becoming Human and of falling in love as well as what her family...the members of Wolf Pack...would think if they saw her undergo such a drastic change. Vincent grasped his chest tighter as more pain struck him, quickly he shut the EMSE down and pulled a gun out. He pointed it at Talon, his heart screamed at him as he did so, it pleaded with him not to do this. It begged for him not to hand his "one true love" over to HYDRA. But the voices of Logic and Reason now echoing from his mind were beginning to drown it out.

The gun shook though as Vincent pointed it at her, it was a clear sign that the inner struggle between his heart and mind was getting even worse as the heart tried to fight back. "L-Laura...Talon...I...we are...we are clones. I am not Hyperion. You are not X-23. They...they are dead. Our...their memories are not our memories. Their love is theirs alone." Vincent looked away for a moment and bit down on his thumbnail. His heart was aching in a way he had never felt it ache before, was he making the right choice? HYDRA was offering a lot of money for her capture, it would be more than enough for him to start building a better life than the one he had been leading so far, but he could do the same with Talon could he not?

After all he was, despite everything he had just said, just as madly and deeply in love with Talon as Hyperion had been with X-23. Vincent didn't know what to do anymore. He stood there, right above Talon pointing a gun directly at her head, but his body was frozen. His muscles were completely locked up. The internal struggle between Logic and Love was beginning to physically manifest itself and it had, much to his horror, left Vincent completely defenseless. If this had been all a trick just to put Vincent in this state, then it had worked perfectly, any second now Talon's nervous system would return to normal and when it did there was a high probability that he would be eviscerated by Talon.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By talon_x23

She could see her words had done just as she wanted them to do. He was being weakened. Could he really by the words of a woman such as her to immobilize him so? The thought of it frightened her to a crisp. What ever she had just said packed such a punch of emotion that Vincent could not contain Hyperion’s feelings. But while he was struggling she was to. How could she be doing this. How low  was she? She had just caused Vincent to go through great emotion trauma just by use sing a few words that she knew very well would work. She had stopped to this level to this tactic which was used on her once upon a time that she had vowed never to use.

“Fight that is what I do with fists words they are left to destroy me” she remembered saying that a long time back but much had changed since them she had changed. She looked into the mans eyes that she no! That X23 once loved and felt as if she would die. Her eyes remained with tears as she began to cry once more. This was no longer fake this was real she was really experiencing this pain this love she had toward him in this moment. She still could not move but knew that in no time she would be able to.

"L-Laura...Talon...I...we are...we are clones. I am not Hyperion. You are not X-23. They...they ae dead. Our...their memories are not our memories. Their love is theirs alone." She could feel herself fall apart in more tears. He admitted it he did feel something for her but she knew she could not do this. She wanted to move but the attack was long standing and she could not stop the pain rushing through her heart and mind. With out warning he pulled out a gun and aimed it at her but she could see it in his eyes he did not want to kill her he could not and with that he was frozen. Moments passed and he did not move. Soon enough Talon realized that she could move and kill him finish the job swiftly.

Slowly she got up brushing her black locks behind her as she walked toward Vincent slowly. She then close enough placed her hands on the gun and pointed it to the floor. Looking into his blue eyes hers had changed to crystal blue as well as she whispered. “You will never have her and she’ll never have you I’ll make sure of it!” The voice was neither Talons nor X23’s I was some one else’s some one else.  With that she then attempted to stab Vincent in the shoulder and quickly moved back. Looking around she got a glimpse of his motor bike and ran toward it leaping on it and hot wiring the engine.

She looked back at Vincent with a devilish grin and said out loud. “To bad she won’t recall much of this little encounter but I’m sorry Vincent I can not allow the daughter of the Phoenix to fall for any one it’s way to risky,” With that she looked away and road off the way she had just came. Looking onto the distance her black hair blew in her face as she smile faded and her eyes returned to their emerald state. With that Talon halted the bike and quickly got off it looking around. “What..” soon her eyes fell on Isaac standing before her she let out a sigh and the feeling of déjà came over her.

\“We can’t have this happen to you Laura not this close it’s to close to the finish the council will not allow it and I have no choice I need to obey them”. She stared at Isaac in confusion but soon it hit her. “Your using me!” she shouted. “You’ve been using me ! You needed me! You needed some one strong enough to hold Gemini to use her power and to live!” Isaac hesitated and answered “No they did and now at this point I am helpless to stop them.” Talon still suffering shock looked at her once friend “What happened?” “Gemini is strong enough at least almost she requires a host and the council have chosen you to be it.” “Monster” Talon growled “No the council are I was against it remember I wanted you to give it up..” Talon did not know whether it was true but she knew one thing.

Quickly she leaped onto the motorbike and drove off back to Vincent’s location. There was always a connection to every thing and Gemini had always feared Hyperion she knew it and Vincent was Hyperion but she needed to be sure. She needed to fight him much worse than she had and if he was to survive then possibly he would be able to stop this council and Gemini itself. 

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vincent Monroe

"You will never have her and she'll never have you. I'll make sure of it!" Unable to defend himself Vincent let out a loud yelp as Talon...or rather something that looked like her...drove her claws into his shoulder. His heart began to burn, it had already been weakening before the stabbing but now the pain of it all had sent it into overdrive, a heart attack was inevitable at this point. Vincent's legs gave out as his muscles unlocked themselves and he collapsed to the ground. "Too bad she won't recall much of this little encounter, but I'm sorry Vincent. I can not allow the daughter of The Phoenix to fall for anyone. It's way too risky." Vincent could hear his motorcycle engine revving up and then watched helplessly as it took off in the direction Talon had come from.

Vincent looked down at the blood that was now profusely running down from his shoulder and for a moment he could swear that it was...black. As he examined it more closely he started to realize that he wasn't mistaken. Not to mention it was thicker and stickier than normal. Suddenly the world around him began to change. He was now in the midst of a hot and barren wasteland. The wind was blowing at an incredibly fast rate, a red dust storm made it nearly impossible to see anything but the Heavens above which were literally on fire. What was happening here? Where was he?

Suddenly, Vincent caught sight of something, a shadowy figure shaped like a very tall and very muscular man walking towards him through the dust storm. Vincent tried getting to his feet as he caught sight of the figure getting closer and closer. "Zenith Andolen Gemini is nearly at full power once more, she requires a host and so Talon is forced to become a pawn in Gemini's little game once more." A voice echoed out from the storm. "This cannot be allowed. Zenith Andolen Gemini must not be allowed to return to The Land of The Living. The Book demands it, commands it."

Vincent's eyes went wide as the figure emerged from the dust storm and revealed himself to Vincent. "H-H-Hyperion..." Vincent whispered, he was struck with both fear and awe as he examined the rotted undead corpse of his "Father" which stood before him wearing a uniform befitting a Black Lantern. The Power Ring on his right middle finger glimmered with an eerie white aura and started to crackle with lightning. Vincent tried taking a couple steps back but when he did he bumped into someone, turning around he found that his Father was now behind him, looking back Vincent saw that he was no longer in the spot he had been only seconds ago. "W-What do you want?"

Hyperion began to grin upon hearing that question. "To save The Land of The Living and imprison Zenith Andolen Gemini, the Council which serves her and that fool Isaac who in turn serves them in the one place where they can no longer manipulate the fate of Mankind to accommodate their petty and selfish desires. Behold...The Book of The Black." As Hyperion said it's name, an ancient but gargantuan book with the symbol of The Black Lantern Corps on the cover descended from the Heavens, turning the world around them as black as the darkest depths of outer space. "Within these pages is knowledge. Forbidden knowledge some would call it, but I say that there is no such thing as forbidden knowledge. Especially when that knowledge can help us stop Zenith Andolen Gemini."

"Us? When did I ever say I was going to help you with anything? I don't want to be a part of whatever it is that you are planning on doing, you are a demented psychopath who destroyed countless lives including that of Nighthunter, a hero whose lack of presence in our world now brings pain, heartache and sorrow to all who knew him." Vincent yelled, though it did not garner any emotional response from his Father.

"When did I ever say that you had a choice in this matter?" Hyperion said as he fired a pulse wave of energy from his Black Lantern Power Ring and burned the symbol of The Corps into Vincent's chest. "Zenith Andolen Gemini must be stopped and I am the only one who can do it. I will be needing your physical form however, Son of Mine. Sleep." Hyperion took a couple steps back as Vincent fell to the ground unconscious. The Black Lantern Corps symbol on Vincent's chest began to glow and from it erupted a shimmering column of energy. Through it Hyperion could see The Land of The Living and so knowing what he must do, Vincent's undead progenitor stepped forth into a world he departed from what seemed like ages ago.

Vincent's eyes fluttered open but they were no longer his eyes. They had changed, both were entirely pitch black and in each one the symbol of The Black Lantern Corps, which now acted as replacements for the pupils, glowed brightly. Vincent or rather Hyperion looked down at his fist and fired it up with power, only this time the energy that erupted forth from his fist was primarily black in color but was surrounded by a dimly glowing red aura. As Hyperion got to his feet, he could feel a tremor in the very fabric of time and space itself, Isaac had been on this plane of existence recently.

Obviously he had probably tried to force Talon to do something against her will, but since Talon was well...Talon, she was no doubt running away from him and probably in this direction too. As that thought crossed his mind, Hyperion turned his attention to the forest as the sound of a motorcycle engine roaring loudly filled the air, in seconds he could see Talon on the motorcycle heading directly for him. Lifting his glowing fist into the air, Hyperion fired a bolt of black lightning at Talon, which would injure her severely if it made contact.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By talon_x23

Though she had regained most of her sanity. The reason for this sudden hostile act was beyond her. Not to mention Isaac. She trusted that man and thought he cared for her. And I guess in one say he did. Any way When the council probably started looking for a holt they knew ultimately how it would end and needed one that did not care about life but was still strong and that at that time was very much her. A suicidal little girl who wanted to die. But things had changed she had changed she was different now. She wanted to live life with her father. She had friends she knew who she actually was she was not a clone she was a daughter William Greystoke daughter! She was some one now. But as her luck had it tat was all about to fall apart if she did not stop it.

Driving at full speed she soon had to jerk to a halt to stop herself from ramming right into Isaac who stood in her path. The tireless screeched as she placed one foot on the ground to balance her. She glared at the young man and the only other question besides “I’m going to kill you” which was actually a statement was “What’s going to happen if I fight her”. Isaac looked at Talon in concerned and answered. “You can’t she has been in a way feeding off you, your energy for since your creation there is not way of stopping her at least I don’t know.”

Distraught she sighed and looked away contemplating her next act and move t stop this threat.” What does Gemini want?” Isaac placing his hand on Talons shoulder replied “She wants freedom as did X23 as does she just she is strong enough to take it but Gemini is to what you think her to be it’s not her fault she is not the one you must stop” Isaac then stopped and ravaged his hands through his brown locks and moaned in agony. “I could loose my heritage for this but The Council are the threat they are the ones that must die!”

Talon was lost in this sea of knew knowledge that had recently resurfaced in her find she had n Idea what Isaac was going on about. Who were This Council and what the hell were they made up of. “Isaac I need more information I don’t….I don’t know what’s going on here I can not comprehend it I need you help to help me understand please!” Isaac grabbed both of Talons arms and stared at her. “You can’t know eternity you can not understand it yet you know it’s there know this Talon Zenith Greystoke. All you have become is not who you are and all that you are is not what you’ll be. You are the Worrier of the Phoenixes and the Weapon of the Soul Hunters and the last known hope to stop reality from repeating itself. “

Talon felt as if she would give in there and there and just loose consciousness but Isaac shook her violently. “You need to stop Gemini you must stop the Council and you need to end yourself!” With that Isaac disappeared as he always did and Talon fell to the floor but no tin tears in thought. Her mind was active constantly going over what he had said what she knew about it and how to end it. Her mind was like that of a computers it never stops and when enough information is in it, it begins to posses the data and come to a conclusion!

She hanged her head in her hands and thought in the middle of the street there was something she could do to stop it there had to be. She was not about to give herself up to Gemini she never would she had come to far to give up now. As she sit and thought through her next move she saw Gemini. Now that might have seemed just a simple statement like I just saw a dog but it was nothing as the sort. Gemini in all it’s wonder and beauty was shattering for Talon. As if being in the presence of something so beyond you, you could not help but give up and fall to your knees. But Talon stood her ground getting to her feet as she did not exactly know what to say to this being of light and darkness. 

Gathering her courage she asked Gemini a simple question though she hated the answer. “Who am I” she shouted at the being. Gemini glanced at her a moment with an annoying expression on her face and answered. “A thorn in my side? Oh wait that was not what you wanted let’s try again. You are Zenith that is who you are Andolen that’s who your family are and Gemini that is who your heritage are. Daughter of the Phoenixes that of a brilliant race and A worrier to some. Also a weapon forged by the Soul Hunters to bring the down fall of your kind…..there is that what you wished?”

Talon did not bother to say any thing she knew Gemini was toughening her so she did not really want to believe what that thing said. “You don’t even know who you are how do you think it possible for you to remain in this state of mind with out knowing the entire picture. You don’t belong here. If you remain like this Laura every thing you care about will be lost you will be taken over by a power not your own I am trying to stop this! You will be controlled twisted to think like a monster you’ll become just what you never wanted to be!” Talon could not hear this any more she needed to get away but how?

“Gemini you don’t control my future! You don’t say what I door don’t and I won’t let you!” With that Gemini faded and Talon fell to her knees in anguish. Tears streamed down her cheeks until she gathered her courage and got back on the bike and rode off with all speed. Her feelings for Vincent, The return of Gemini the attack of the Council and the world had no Idea what the hell was going on she didn’t either. Soon she picked up a familiar scent one that drove a dagger down her back. “Hyperion” she whispered as soon a bold of lighting came with full speed toward her. Reaching her in a head on collision there was a great explosion and Talons body was tossed like a rag doll and when through dozens of trees shattering then in contact.

After the ruches Talon found herself one bloody mess. Lying on a pile of broken wood she tired to move but when ever she did great pain would run through her. She then stopped and waited for Hyperion to find her and end her.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vincent Monroe

Hyperion grinned as he prepared to deliver the final blow on the fallen Talon. But before he could even act he could already feel Death calling him back to her cold embrace, not to mention that another soul was entering the body he had usurped. In The Realm of The Mind, Vincent Monroe emerged from The Realm of The Dead and leaped onto his Father's back. "Get out."

"You don't understand what it is you are doing! I am trying to save the world from Zenith Andolen Gemini!"

"No...you are trying to kill...the woman that I...I...that I love..." Vincent held on tightly to his Father. "You aren't real. You died. You...are just a figment of my imagination just like Isaac, The Council and Zenith are figments of Talon's imagination! You were created by the corrupting influence of the memories we inherited from you. But I am here to tell you that I am not going to stand for it anymore. Go...away!" And like that Hyperion vanished giving Vincent total control of his body.

Snapping back into reality, Vincent gasped at the destruction "Hyperion" had wrought and quickly raced towards the pile of debris, fearing the worst for his...his beloved. "LAURA! LAURA! God...please...please let her be alright..." Upon reaching the pile of debris, Vincent accessed his Willpower EMSE and began tossing the trees that he could pick up without causing too much strain to his heart off to the side. After a few more moments, Vincent found her in critical condition laying on a broken piece of wood, he rushed to her side and dropped to his knees. "God...Laura...I'm so sorry...this is all my fault. Tricked by a figment of my own imagination...I'm such...such an idiot. Laura...whatever you do don't die...I couldn't live with myself if...if you did. Laura I...I love you!" It was then that Vincent's Willpower EMSE switched over to his Love EMSE and began the process of speeding up Laura's healing factor.

Upon realizing this as his the healing energies made his heart stronger, Vincent pulled Talon into his embrace and tried channeling more power into her. "Please let this work..."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By talon_x23

“Who are you” “My name is Zenith Andolen Gemini” “Who are you” “I am Daughter of the Phoenix” “Who are you?” “I am Weapon of the Soul Hunters” “Who are you?” “I am Gemini worrier of the Phoenixes”.

She could hear Vincent voice it was faint but she could hear him calling her name she wanted to wake up she wanted to open her eyes and hug him back but she could not she was helpless in this case. It was like watching a Television screen as she saw his pain she could feel his hurt but there was nothing she could do about it at all. “You’ve got your work cut out for yah sis” Talon quickly spun around and at first thought she had lost it but then he spoke again. “I know, so much has happened my death, my clone and this Isaac fellow who I don’t exactly like affiliating himself with you and you becoming this Gemini person as well with having a crush on you enemy dang it sis I really chose a bad time to die didn’t I?”

“Stop the charades Isaac XL’s deal I’m not going to fall for this!”. Xl sighed “Yah you never trusted any one did you not even me I mean it took you how long..um three years and that’s when you actually started talking to me man those were painful time we’re they but I’ll give you a heads up I aint XL.” She was taken back and stared at him now in disbelief. “What!?” “Simple I’m a figment of you imagination you have many of those actually some of then are real entities and some are not, I’m XL but not really him you see like you got that X23 chick along with Gemini but Gemini’s actually trying to take you over so um scratch that but yah basics.”

Whether he was her brother or not she was convinced. No one could act exactly as insane and funny as he could. He’s always make her smile and at this moment she was. Walking up to him she asked. “So your no XL then what the hell is going on with me! Am I dead what’s going on wake me up!” Raising his hand he said “Ok..ok just needed you to know one thing sis.” His expression changed to sadness as he said to her “No one will ever change what you’ve become and from this moment you have made a dire enemy for you and every one closest to you” and with that every thing faded and Talon could soon hear clearly Vincent’s plea for Talon. 

Her eyes shot open as she clutched to Vincent’s body like a three year old girl who had just awaken from a nightmare. She berried her face and held him tightly as tears slid down as she cried. “I’m sorry….I’m so..so sorry!...I’m a monster!....You…you need to kill me…Kill me now…Vincent….I’m..a weapon…I..I can’t ..I must ….di...die ….you..you…need to..tt..tt..to kill me do it do it NOW!” she cried out at him as if she had just been mortally wounded and was now undergoing the great pain it brought.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vincent Monroe

"I'm sorry...I'm so...so sorry! I'm a monster! You...you need to kill me...kill me now Vincent...I'm a weapon...I...I can't...I must....d-die...you...you need to...t-t-to kill me! Do it, do it NOW!"

Shaking his head, Vincent grabbed Talon's shoulders tightly and forced her to look into his eyes. "No, I can't...I won't do it. Laura...you are not a Monster. You are not a Weapon. You are the woman that I...that I love. I know we just met but...it feels like we've known each other for an eternity and in some strange way we have known each other for an eternity." Vincent went silent for a moment as he stared into Talon's eyes, he then pulled her closer to him and kissed her just like Hyperion kissed X-23 so many ages ago when she had first confessed her love for him. Pulling back, Vincent wiped the tears on Talon's cheeks away.

Then something inside him began to stir, Vincent tried to ignore as best he could but it was already causing his stomach to churn, the Rage EMSE had been activated. Vincent looked around, confused as to why it was and that's when he saw it. A Full Moon. Vincent silently cursed to himself as red light began to flicker in his eyes, his pupils were now being overshadowed by the ominously glowing symbol of The Red Lantern Corps. The Rage EMSE was more of a curse than it was a gift.

When he used it he became a monster, albeit a powerful one, and when he didn't use it especially for long periods of time it would force itself upon him and turn him into a feral beast. A beast known for having killed innocent people. A beast known for raping young women to sate it's most base desires. As the Full Moon continued to shine on him it became harder for Vincent to think and to concentrate. He looked directly at Talon. "Laura...the Full Moon it...just...you just need to start running as fast as possible okay? G-Get as far as you can away from here." Vincent's heart began to beat faster and faster, he began to feel hot and was beginning to sweat all over.

It was driving him mad. He didn't want to hold back anymore...he wanted to just unleash the power of Rage and get it over with but he didn't...he couldn't live with himself if Talon was harmed or...worse...while he was in this state of being. He tried pushing Talon away from him but his mind was unraveling, he was completely out of focus. He didn't know whether he had succeeded in getting her off of him. Suddenly the answer to that question didn't matter anymore, Vincent's sanity was caving in, he had no other choice but to give himself over to the power of Rage.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By talon_x23

"No, I can't...I won't do it. Laura...you are not a Monster. You are not a Weapon. You are the woman that I...that I love. I know we just met but...it feels like we've known each other for an eternity and in some strange way we have known each other for an eternity." With that he kissed her kissing her so that all those dormant memories of X-23 and Hyperion emerged and she fully realized how much she loved this man this Vincent Monroe. And that kissed lit a flame that Talon knew to never be take out the loved this man and it took her an eternity and destructions of a few realties and the enmity’s between then to bring then together.

She wished for the moment never to end as he wiped the tears on her cheeks and she got to stare into his eyes and marvel at the majestic wonder that they brought her. The peace that she was experiencing was something of another kind. She clung to him tightly as if whether the ground benter their feet would give way she would still hold onto him. She could feel her mating urges slightly take their toll on her But the real reason she did not want to let go was she knew the way her life was she’d be taken from him there was always something bad that happened right after the good in her life and she could feel something about to happen now.

She then saw Vincent whole demean begin to change. He became worried and perplexed. Soon he started to restlessly look around for some reason until he narrowed his eyes on a full moon. Though she did not fully understand what was going on with him she soon found herself realizing what was going on with her. She was preparing to mate with Vincent! But gladly her management onto her feral abilities where a lot stronger than they wee before. As if the capacity of controlling them had been removed. Yes on a full moon she’d go through a phase but she always had something that would hold her back. Now she had nothing and having nothing means there was no fighting back needed.

But the thing that made her most worried was Vincent’s voice when he said to her "Laura...the Full Moon it...just...you just need to start running as fast as possible okay? G-Get as far as you can away from here." She did not know what he meant by that and truthfully she knew something bad was going down pretty soon with Vincent. Slowly she got up and took a few paces back pushing herself against a tree. Her breathing was coerce but she could pick up something from Vincent that she had not before.

His scent had been slightly altered he was undergoing a change a..a change like she would just much worse because of what ever power he possessed every thing that he was through was much worse. Shifting her eyes a moment from Vincent she stared up at the moon as if’s memorizing light glinted against her eyes.  And at that moment she wanted him all the more. She was going to fight him for the right of mating with him what ever it took she’d to it. Under the full moon she did not change that much the only thing that change about her was that the full moon brought out her deepest desires and made her such a state where she would feel nothing to pursue them and she was about to.

She looked at the Feral Vincent a moment her yellow eyes gazing at him as she clenched her white teeth and a slight growl resonated from her. She crouched on her legs and has as about to pounce on him. She claws were unlashed as she gazed at the beast the constant feeling of lust for him overwhelming her. She knew what she was going to do and by the end of this night she would finally accomplish something that she never could on any of the past full moons. She was going to find her mate.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Vincent Monroe

Consumed completely by the power of the Rage EMSE, Vincent became instantly irritated when he caught sight of a lesser but still feral Talon growling ever so slightly at him while staring into his crimson-colored eyes. As if on cue Vincent's fists fired up, energy as red as blood erupted forth from his fists and flowed from them like fire. Like Talon had done so, Vincent clenched his teeth and allowed a slight but different-sounding growl resonate from him but soon that growl grew into a roar, a roar that sounded like a cross between a Wolf and Tyrannosaurus Rex, as he watched Talon crouch onto her legs in preparation to pounce on him. Vincent leaped at Talon with his fists still erupting with energy.

Even though he was consumed by Rage, his muscle-memory still allowed him to remember all of his combat moves, upon landing near Talon he punched the ground and caused it to explode all around them in an attempt to knock Talon either off her feet or force her to get up straight. When he had made his move, Vincent's senses started kicking into overdrive, he was now able to feel what Talon was feeling. He know knew what Talon wanted and his Rage EMSE made the proper alterations to his physiology and mental state of being so he could distinguish Talon as not being a foe, but rather his mate. When Vincent fully registered this he salivated at the thought of it, he had never had a true mate before, and know that he knew what Talon was planning it made him even more determined to fight her.

He had to prove himself worthy of being her mate, so he clenched his teeth and allowed a growl with a much more softer and lustful undertone resonate from him, one that did not turn into a roar this time around. Taking a couple steps forward Vincent stretched his arms out and performed a move known as a thunderclap to clear away the dust that had been kicked up into the air around them both so he could see what had happened to Talon. He then stopped and examined the area in front of him, looking for his future mate, waiting to see where she would strike at him from and when.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By talon_x23

She glared at the completely feral Vincent before her. It was going to be an interesting night she could for see that. But the time for holding back was long over it was just her and him and the full moon which in this case she saw as a gift. Never could she even consider what she was considering now. She watched as his angered bubbled and energy resonated from his fits as he let out a bone shattering raw that Talon could not help but letting out a howl as he did so. He then stared at her a moment Talon did not strike she would let him see what he would  be getting. Her simple minded self wanted one thing a good fight.

Because she knew the little amount of sense that was left in her knew that no ordinary guy could be her mate she had to be picky and she was very good at that. After only a few moments he charged toward her and plunged him red fists into the ground shattering it on contact Talon leaped backward. Using her agility and flexibility to grab a hold of a branch of the tree that she had landed in. Her blood was boiling as her senses were wild. She anticipation that she was going through was beyond any thing she had ever experienced before.

Never the less she made sure to hold back her lust long enough to see what this man was made of. Her black hair laid wildly over her face and her bright yellow eyes could be seen like a burning fire as she stared at his position. The dust that he had created in his attack made him unable to fully see her though she giving that she was pitched up in a tree gave her a much better view.  Her eyes remaining fixed on his position. Soon she could feel his attitude altering to her pleasure. He was aware of her desires and made then his own.

He then let out another howl yet it was not violence that erupted from it. It was different indicating what she wanted. A smiled was on her face as she braced herself a few moments awaiting the right moment to leap on him. Looking at the moon as she stared at it wide eyes as if each look she became even more possessed by her feelings toward this man. Her hands began to loosen their grip on the branch as she pushed herself from the branch. And toward him.

If she was able she would dig her hands into his shoulder. And because of the sheer force on impact would push his back against the dusty ground. If this succeeded she would proceed in biting him as an act of dominance while progressing to roll around with him. Her claws were unleashed and no doubt she would stab him in several places in his shoulders and chest. What Talon could do and what she wanted to do were two different things. But she no longer had the mind of the girl know as Talon. She was an animal and acted on instinct and if he returned her feelings he would have to show himself dominance over her and for the first time tame the beast.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vincent Monroe

Vincent was taken by surprise as Talon descended from the trees above and dug her hands into his shoulders, the sheer force of her impact knocked Vincent backwards and sent him crashing to the ground on his back. He let out a small yelp when she bit into him and a couple of grunts as her claws stabbed him multiple times in both his shoulders and his chest as they rolled around on the forest floor. After several moments, Vincent grasped tightly onto Talon's shoulders, dug his fingers into them and eventually after a bit of maneuvering was able to force her onto her back.

He examined her feral yellow eyes for just a moment and then began kissing her, first on the lips and then on the neck, all the while he began rubbing her back while digger his nails into it. He didn't want to hold back anymore, he wanted to make Talon truly his now, moving his hands around he caught a hold of the back of her shirt and tore it apart. Looking at her in the eyes once more, Vincent growled softly and the proceeded to kiss her on the lips once more while he held her down by wrapping and locking his legs around hers.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By talon_x23

In the chaotic actions of biting and licking Talon found herself on her back staring up at the crimson eyes Vincent above her. It felt so good just to be this way so primitive yet so fulfilling for her. The animal she wanted to unleash was out and it was having an amazing experience. Her arms were rapped around his neck as he ravaged her with kisses on her face and her neck. She let out a howl of pleasure as he did so showing no singes of aggression only fascination towards him. She could feel his arms on her back and in a sudden act removed her of her shirt leaving his eyes to see her bear body in the glimmer of the moon light. Their legs were entangled with each other as she ran her hands through Vincent’s slick locks. Talons body was lit up like a fire and her blood was boiling to the expectations that this night had brought upon the feral young girl.

With her hands resting on his shoulders her bright yellow eyes returned to their emerald state as Talon soon realized what she had gotten herself into. Her number one response was to stab him and run as fast as she could but looking into those eyes she did not have the heart. Though sense had returned and her humanity was with her she looked into his eyes and knew that she could not do this to her and to herself. Yes she knew what could happen and yes she knew what would happen but she also knew that she loved him and that this was an act to be taken once two people love each other.

Closing her eyes a moment she allowed the feral beast take her as her eyes returned to their bright state and so did her mind return to the mind and wants of an animal for no other way she would be able to enjoy it so much more. She dug her nails into his shoulders and let out a slight growl of pleasure as she licked his face and then moved down to the neck. Once that was done she proceeded in being a little more harsh a bit him in the neck drawing blood. She licked the wound she had created which only drove her even more insane with wanting him.

Grabbing his wrist she placed then on her chest as she gazed up at him. Then engaged him in a heated kiss as she knew how this was going to end. Her eyes had returned back  to emerald and like before nothing really change. Talon was determined to do this whether she was feral or not. Looking at him with a smile she whispered. “I love you Vincent”.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Vincent Monroe

"I love you Vincent."

Vincent could hear the words Talon spoke to him as they lay their entwined on the forest floor, he could see that her eyes kept wavering between their yellow feral state and their normal emerald state. But considering how lost his mind was to the Rage EMSE, he could no longer process what it meant and proceeded to tear the rest of Talon's clothes off as well as tear away his own while enveloping them both in an bubble-shaped force field made of red energy. Once the shield was completely up Vincent proceeded to mate with Talon and as they say the rest is history.

Several Hours Later...

"Oh God..." Vincent said as his eyes flickered open and squinted as sunlight filled them. Vincent's eyes suddenly moved downward as he noticed that a very nude Talon was sleeping beside him, not to mention that he was also without any clothing. In fact...their clothing was in tatters all around them both. "L-Laura...? But..." Suddenly it all came back though it did so hazily, the events of the night before that is, Vincent silently cursed to himself at himself. Under the influence of the Rage EMSE, which he allowed himself to take him over, he had mated with Talon...his one true love...but did even that make it right to have done so. His mind was so clouded, his memories from last night were so hazy, he could not remember if she had concented to this.

He couldn't even remember if she had even wanted this. His heart began to race, his own fears of the very idea of him having possibly raped Talon began to overwhelm him, if she truly had not consented to this act of love then there would be no end to the consequences that would be brought down on his head. If Talon didn't kill him...Wolf Pack would aid her in doing so...he almost thought about running away but then just as quickly decided against it. If he had truly done something wrong he had to own up to it. No matter what the consequences might be. Reaching down to touch her face Vincent began to speak. "Laura...wake up. It's morning."

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By talon_x23

“You’re an idiot you know that” XL said snickering slightly. “Shut up” Talon replied looking at the back ground below then. “Yah know what I don’t get is that um Vincent this uh guy he’s like Hyperion who’s sort of evil bad guy who anted Gemini and um you dead. And you like had sex is there something I’m missing!?” Glaring over to her brother he sat across from her in the darkness she answered. “We engaged in intimacy nothing more.” “Um sis there is nothing more to do after that.” Sighing she moaned at the thought of having her brother or at list a figment of her imagination toughening her like this. But this only proved that he really was XL.

XL would do exactly this mess with her to the brink of insanity. “So may I ask you a question how come I can not recall out previous encounters mentally when ever I’m conscious.” Shrugging her replied “Don’t know..do you think XL would know nope he wouldn’t so how am I suppose to? Huh?”. Running her hands through her hair she could not help but wonder how what was to come of all of this. “But sis” shattering her thoughts she looked at him as waiting for him to say what he wanted to say.  “Sis what I mean when are you gona tell em and I don’t just mean Vincent” Talon knew right away what he mean and shook her head. “I don’t know but I’ll have to tell Vincent sooner or later I just hope…he’ll understand.”

With that she soft sweet voice of her lover resonated in her eats. "Laura...wake up. It's morning." She moaned slightly as she turned herself to stare at Vincent’s face. Still partly asleep and under the effects of last night she was still dazed partly. “Hmmm?” she moaned running her eyes slightly and grabbing his arm pulling him down over her and rolling onto his chest whilst gazing into his sea blue eyes with a dreamy smirk on her face. She folded her arms and rested her head on it still remaining in eye contact with him. Frankly it did not matter to her that they were both nude in the middle of the Canadian wilderness. What mattered was she was at this point carless as to the past events. 

Sighing in pleasure she kissed Vincent on the forehead and whispered. “Sleep well?” With that being said she sat herself up right and wrapped her hands around her legs with her back against a tree. Her black hair was long in length and covered part of her chest in the way she sat never the less a lot was exposed. A slight breeze blew past then making Talon shudder a little. But there was one thing about her that had not returned to normal her eyes. They were a bright as they were last night. A golden/ bronze color her eyes now were and they did not change back to emerald as they would have done after each full moon.

Her eyes shifted to her surroundings as she looked around at where they were. Talon shut her eyes tightly as to block pain. A few moments passed till her eyes opened. Though they still retained their yellow like state her composure and attitude was back to her old self. Her breathing became more stressed as the revelation as to what had happened last night overcame her. She knew what had happened her body tingled with the sensation that she never had felt before but knew what it meant. She had engaged Vincent in a very..personal act last night. Her eyes then fell on Vincent as she saw that they were both stripped of their previous attire.

Running her hands through her hair she curled herself up like a hedgehog and her black locks hid her face and more tears. She did not know how to react to this realization of what she had done. She did not know what happened only that it did happen. Whether she forced him he forced her or if they were both mutual to the act it didn’t matter. She was scarred of what could happen she was scared at what she knew would happen. 

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Vincent Monroe

"Sleep well?" Talon asked as she sat herself upright and wrapped her hands around her legs with her back against a tree.

"Yeah, I guess." Vincent replied, trying to keep his focus only on Talon's face, as he moved into a position similar to that of Talon only he was sitting across from her with his back to a different tree. He didn't know what to say to her. He was still reeling in shock from the events of last night, he noticed that Talon was visibly distressed about the situation as well. She was probably thinking at least a couple of the same things that he was. Did he force her? Did she force him? Was it a mutual act on both their parts? Then of course there were other things to consider.

What if he had gotten her pregnant? Vincent couldn't even begin to wrap his mind around the idea of being a Father and God only knows what kind of effect dealing with having to become a Mother would have on Talon, whose mental state of being had been somewhat damaged by the traumatic experiences she had gone through in her life. Then of course there was always the possibility of them having contracted illnesses from one another. Though Talon's healing factor and Vincent's ability to tap into the healing energies of the Love EMSE easily nullified his worries over those kind of scenarios.

Vincent bowed his head and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration, he didn't know what to do or what to say, and even if he did he would be far too afraid to speak his mind. Vincent looked over at Talon from the corner of his eyes and noticed that she had curled up like a hedgehog and was crying, he couldn't actually see her tears but he could hear her sobbing just barely. Then just like that without even initially realizing it Vincent said. "What happens now?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By talon_x23

"What happens now?" she head his voice but could not reply coughing a moments she looked at him and brushed back the hair from her eyes and stared at him partly clueless yet she gathered her concentration and spoke. “My biology was not suited for this” she whispered but raising her voice she answered his question the only way Talon would. “What happens now? Now….I…the most reasonable coerce of actions is for us both of up to find some clothes. There is a cabin not to far that I usually stay at I’d say a few miles away if we start the journey it would take us about four hours to get there by foot. From there I…um don’t know.” She did not bother to get up since she was still thinking as to what to do after that she knew what Vincent really meant when he asked that question she just was not ready to answer it. So she would do what she was always good at. She would shut herself in show no sighs of emotions and be herself. Weakness could not be taken at this point a lot was at stake and falling apart was not going to happen.

After letting out a sigh she spoke again. “Vincent I don’t know what to do from her on, but you should not worry mother hood does not become me..I’m” she paused and could feel the pain of what she was about to tell him surface as she gathered herself.”I can’t have children, I do not..uh..have the biological capability to do so.” She hid it well but it killed her. The fact that she could never have a child. She saw this  as the number one disgrace for her. Yes in this case her disability would prove best but ultimately it slowly killed her.

The fact that she was now the adopted daughter of Greystoke and heir of the Lycan line yet unable to bear a child. No one knew of this not Hunter not even her own family and it killed her it always had. She would have rather fallen pregnant with a child of her own at this age then never being able to have one. But it did not matter. “Though I can not be sure given your biology and mind I am not cretin of any thing at this point, but just hope that this action does not have outstretching consequences. With that she stood to her feet and even though she was naked she showed no shame as she lowered her hand toward Vincent. And with a faint smile added. Seeing his hesitation she added. “Vincent in my life I have gone through much worse, actually I recall once being teleported to the middle of a mall with my brother and we both ended up with out any close on and then swiftly had to make out way out. Never the less we need to hurry any way this is Canada and the hills have eyes and I am not referring to the movie,”

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Vincent Monroe

"Right. I...um...I'm sorry, about your condition, that is. As for my "biology," I am not even sure if I am a biological organism. I was born from energy, my body is essentially just a replica of a normal human body with a few major differences. I...I am sure it will all be fine. I mean even if you could have children, we are probably incompatible, physically that is." Vincent stood up and tried to hide his shame as he stood there before Talon in his birthday suit. He shivered as a gust of wind blew past him and wrapped his arms around his chest. "Damn it's cold out here. Um...let's get going shall we?"

The trek to Talon's cabin was grueling, he kept stepping on rocks and other sharp objects, not to mention that the cold breezes that kept slamming into him. As they continued onward, he used his Hypnotic Fist Technique to make any Hikers they passed by ignore their presence, making it easier to get to the cabin without anyone disturbing them. After four hours they finally came upon the cabin that Talon had spoke of. "Is t-this it? P-Please tell me t-this is it." Vincent asked while he tried to keep his teeth from chattering out of control.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By talon_x23

"Right. I...um...I'm sorry, about your condition, that is. As for my "biology," I am not even sure if I am a biological organism. I was born from energy, my body is essentially just a replica of a normal human body with a few major differences. I...I am sure it will all be fine. I mean even if you could have children, we are probably incompatible, physically that is." She could see her war nervous as was she though she could hide it. She was partly embarrassed as to how easily this all had happened. She never thought it could have been so easy for her to loose it. It actually was a miracle that this had not occurred sooner. But there was the question that she could not avoid the statement that always caught her off guard the “What if…”

As he finished a icy gust of wind blew past the two causing Vincent to shiver slightly. And the recalled he was not like her as to her body being able to adapt to this harsh weather he could not and most likely was freezing by now. "Damn it's cold out here. Um...let's get going shall we?" She could not have put it any other way as they began to make the long hike through the forest. Yes it was grueling though Talon oddly felt a lot more combatable. Even more so when Vincent was able to shade then from the attention of hikers. With her arms wrapped around herself she often glanced over her shoulder at Vincent. Though some times she had to force herself not to due to it mist likely being inappropriate at this time.

The wind grew stronger not doubt because the harsh Canadian winter was upon them. Most likely in a few days the snow would fall and this forest would be come a field of snow. But Talon disliked the heat and favored the coldness of this place. Especially in the heart of winter. She soon could pick up the scent of the Cabin but the worst part was it was inhabited. The cabin was not hers. It belonged to her older brother or father but most of the time Daken would occupy it. As they grew closer she hear Vincent’s voice one the were in sight. "Is t-this it? P-Please tell me t-this is it." She glanced at him nodding her head “Yes we have reached our destination in good time.”

Walking down him toward it she could tell he was upstairs. She knew that he already knew that she was coming as well as Vincent. But for sometime he had been in a good mood and hopefully she would talk to him before he would make any contact with Vincent. Entering the cabin she pointed down the hall. “There’s a room there you’ll find a pair of cloths most likely some where in one of the draws. I’ll but up stairs a moment.” With that she walked as calmly as possible the stairs and into one of the upper bed rooms. Entering the room she shut the door locking it and quickly went to the dresser and grabbed a tattered jeans and a ragged over sixed top that belong to her brother. Once fully dressed she spoke “Don’t hide from me Daken”.

With that he slid though the window and onto the floor on contact he unleashed his claws ramming the trhough her chest. She let out a slight yelp of pain but soon silenced herself. Since she did not need Vincent to worried. “What the hell is this!” he growled. Obviously not in the best mood. “Daken” she gasped for air “Get out”. Retracting his claws from her he looked at her with that demonic smile. “You in one heck of trouble when he finds out what you’ve done.” “You wouldn’t”. he sighed and sat on the window sill looking out. “Nah..I’ve hurt you enough for one day might as well do it later.” She cautiously walked over to him and asked. “You know then?” “sis it aint hard to figure out, with that guy downstairs! I mean come one you! Any way it does not matter, I think you should stay out of public because…” he stopped a moment and looked at her into her golden eyes.

“You’re a clone…not real…just a copy you can’t weren’t suppose to ever mate and now…that you have…your no longer you..” She hated when ever he would become like this but at least he was not beating her to bits. “Sis in coming in contact with a male meaning that guy I don’t know but if I got my stats right and I know I do you most likely contain some of his DNA with in your own.” With that he prepared to leave out of instinct she grabbed his arm and looked at him in confusion. “Why tell me?” |Cause you my sis whether you real or not..I just wana make sure you know what your doing…cause their after you..”

With that he leaped down and ran off into the darkness disappearing into the night. With a lot on her mind. She soon remembered that Vincent was still down stairs waiting for her. She did not really care about the large blood stain on her shirt and walked down the stairs looking for Vincent.

Vincent Monroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Vincent Monroe

After searching around a bit Vincent was able to find a suitable pair of clothes and get dressed. He thought he heard Talon yelp but wrote it off as being his imagination playing tricks on him. Then as he ventured into the living room, Vincent could swear he could hear Talon speaking with someone, a man it sounded like. He listened for a little while longer and that is when one of his Father's old memories drudged itself up from the dark recesses of his mind and recounted an incident in which Hyperion had injured a man named Daken who was supposedly Talon's brother.

Vincent wondered if he should head up there to help Talon just in case but before he could act he heard the sound of someone or something landing on the ground outside. He waited at the bottom of the stairs as Talon came down with a large blood stain on her new shirt. "What in God's name happened to you?" Vincent asked. "Are...are you alright?"

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By talon_x23

"What in God's name happened to you?" Vincent asked. "Are...are you alright?". She could see that he was worried. Forcing a smile she added, “It’s nothing to worry about I’m…..I’m fin…just needed to take care of something.” Walking past Vincent she seated herself by the fire and stared at it while getting her head together. It was hard to say how this was going to end. But Daken knew and if Daken knew she might as well sujest he would tell her family about this and she’d be back on the run form then for another reason. Though gladly this did not involve Vincent. At least not yet.

Sliding her hands through her black velvet locks she looked over at her shoulder and sighed/ Things needed to be cleared between the two of them and since she had more issues to deal with than this she needed to tell him what she knew. “Vincent” she began “I’m..I’m sorry about…what happened..though I doubt…that..that there would have been any …um thing I could have done to stop myself..Vincent…” she stopped and thought another moment before adding. “What happened last night…I..don’t know exactly what happened…I mean how it happened…but Vincent I…didn’t…I don’t think you forced me to do any thing.

She could recall the brief moments of when she had control during that time and she could feel it was a mutual act between the two of them. Getting up she walked over to him taking him by both hands and smiled slightly. “I ..I don’t regret doing it..” with that she hugged him tightly then said “But never the less your exhausted um..stay here…I think..there’s food some where and if not I’ll get some.”

Walking onto the Kitchen she soon picked up a scent and her eyes widened. Looking out the window she could tell that it was not far so from the kitchen she shouted. “Vincent…I’m..going hunting..I’ll be back soon and if not….run” With that she leaped through the window and raced up the valley that the cabin was in. Though she did not have to put in the last part of what she told him and knew that there was a possibility he would follow her and if so this threat needed to be taken care of.. .

She came to a stop in the middle of the forest. Her eyes glowed slightly with the golden appearance. Her hands were clenched as she knew what happened next. Emerging from the forest mist she saw him standing. Quickly getting into an attack position she did not bother to say another word. Behind her emerged other agents but not HYDRA no she would not have been afraid if it was these were creates of her own making form her world. They were just called hounds but they belonged to a group like HYDRA but worse. A telepathic agency each member contain strong physic abilities mind wipe, telepathy, telekinesis any thing! The reason she told Vincent to run if she did not return was for the reason if they broke her like they did so many years ago.

“Take your shot!” she growled peace was not option not in this case. One of then stepped forward with a smile. “Agent Kinney, good to see you..again.” Unleashing her claws she pointed at him” Your dead.” Though her mind was not strong easy to be messed with she had to try. She had once been part of this group so she knew the tricks and games they would play on the mind and she was ready for them.