Bored story

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

"Hey theya Mr. Mya!" A man who seemed to be the reincarnation of Teddy Roosevelt whistles through his divided front row. Behind the gate of the school he waves in a white patterned wool sweater with a few able bodies beside him holding spikes.

"Evening Jerald! Be in in a moment." flipping his tennis racket Terry pops a few more balls over the net at the heads of encroaching undead. He had developed a habit, a knack of slipping them right in the eye sockets. It got so everyone knew Jerry was around when they saw the zombies with the lime eyes.

"Thats Love/nothing. Mr.Mya, why don't ya come on back in, cmon. Food's cold as it is. Boys?" The two men beside the pseudo named Teddy for both his looks and leadership demeanor move outside the gate and begin poking spikes through the walkers.

Janson -Hogue Preparatory was well known for being the highest priced over valued, glorified juvenile detention center a high end yuppie could afford. When the outbreak hit the children enrolled were safe behind bulletproof glass, ten feet tall brick walls encompassing the grounds with only one thin entry and exit gate. A crown of barbed wire stopping the most ambitious bastardized brats.

"Yeah...yeah suppose your right." Taking a deep breath Terry turns off his ipod and begins walking back. If he had known three degrees and twenty years of pension would've been this pointless he would've developed his back hand long before the apocalypse.

"Whats that?" Ryan Oglvy asks, the old 'authority' of JH as he looks across the yard near the fence at something moving fluidly through the chained undead that littered the field filled with knives and bullet holes from practice sessions. Nobody ever got to close to the unmuzzled ones for obvious reasons.

"You think there's any animals left outside?"

The resident janitor asks holding his spike high taking out the last of the 'free rangers'. Danny was a little over the hill but he could see with a snipers eye, and proved it on a number of outings. "That's not an animal."

Through the haze of the white hot heat in the nevada sun they can see through the waves rising from the blacktop, a man in a black hat and leather jacket approaching with his hands on his belt. "We got an intruder."

The thing was, he moved, off. His feet shuffled, but he wasn't a walker, no way. Yet the others didn't bite at him like he was alive. They just watched him pass, a few even stopped and stared just as confused as the staff.

Jerald 'Teddy' Fein was always a man of straight intentions and upfront reaction. He spaces between the two who dwarfed him at his small four foot eleven frame and paced over to wait half way for the man to arrive.

The shuffling cowboy stops in his tracks, a grey face shaded under a wide brim. A sagging lip quivers to show black gums, as he spits some chewing tobacco.

Teddy turns around, hands on his waist as he looks at the boys giving them the signal to grab their weapons from inside. It was just the three outside now."We are all well trained after this last year of attacks, in guerilla warfare. We teach it like a subject. All entry points are booby trapped, any vantage points have long since been neutralized. Relinquish your weaponry, and I will welcome you inside to discuss a mutual end to this conflict."

"Hnn"

"Suh. You should know we have many able bodied individuals here, faiya bet, much more than you may have outside the gates of our established sanctuary."

The man finally looks up." Doubt...ful."

"Why would that be suh." Teddy asks biding time for the return of reinforcements, looking over his shoulder at the inner gate behind him. Turning around he feels the fear in the form of a small nugget of shit between his desert heated thighs.

Wide yellow eyes with blue veins stare into his own from what may as well be gods perch above his short head. He realized then that the chewing tobacco was black bile and blood, "We already won everywhere else."

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

You just wrote this on the fly?

And I got a laugh out of that second to last paragraph.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1 view 17 posts. Story so big it broke the system

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr__mercury: Yeah. It's only bout...1/20th of a dream I had last night. That made it a lot easier description wise.

lol me too. just funny to imagine.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1 view 17 posts. Story so big it broke the system

Swear they get paid to fck up

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I noticed they got time to fidget with the page numbers or whatever they're called. You know, something useful that the Vine clearly needed retooled.......

But the bugs and other base level shit, nah, fck it. Who needs a functional site when you have block numerals now.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Clearly.

CV's the site version of a hipster. No mainstream shit most people like, bunch of 'stand out' shit nobody wants. The logo chick should just be a pair of skinny jeans.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Funny as hell cause its true.

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: Dealing with CV like

i legit stay here cause of the conversations, this website always seems drunk of its' ass.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nabhan_alavi: I read the post with that new alt, you need to keep him on deck.

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: Thank you. I'm finding his vibe atm and trying out some new stuff.

His name sounds cool too.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nabhan_alavi: hit me when you get it right.

Sound it out for me lol. I read it like Knob-on Al-ah-vee

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nabhan_Alavi

@surkit: I'd give you a link to hear it, but idk if it'll work. It's like Nab haan, but your's sounds on point. hearnames.com is a good spot to try things out.

Allah vee is how you'd pronounce the last name.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nabhan_alavi: Sounds more literal than I expect, the a sound is like in apple.

Nabhan_Alavi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I guess. It sounds cooler with an accent o.o

Still blown away by surkit being circuit btw

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: I guess. It sounds cooler with an accent o.o

Still blown away by surkit being circuit btw

it does. Guy on that site sunds like a cheesehead.

lol thought it was obvious. It made more sense in the end when I pulled the reveal

cir·cuitˈsərkət/noun

1. 1.a roughly circular line, route, or movement that starts and finishes at the same place.