Book of Mun Techniques

Zac_Rogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Zac_Rogers

Three days had past since Zac's journey into the Library of Eternal Knowledge There he found a book on Mun techniques, he had memorized all that he read. Currently Zac is training to master these skills. Zac decided that the safest place to do this was in space, so he teleported and found a lone asteroid to train on.

Skill # 1 - Mun Expansion

"In order to use this skill I have to expand the Aura within my body, doing this will make me grow to a size relative to the amount of aura I use. This technique will come at a great cost as it drastically slows you down" Zac said aloud recalling what he had read. That sounds simple enough Zac said feeling sure of himself, he focused and silver aura glowed around him. "Mun Expansion!" Zac felt himself grow, but he only grew to about twice his normal size. "Is the all I can do? The book said I should be able to become a giant...I need to work on this one more"

Skill # 2 - Mun Lightning Strike

The Aura around Zac's body began to electrify, he waved his finger tips around and shot lightning that flew deep into space, but suddenly Zac dropped to his knee and grasped the left side of his chest. "My heart!" Zac was heavily breathing and began healing himself immediately. "This attack is dangerous...If I let the lightning go right through my heart I could put myself into a really bad position, but keeping that in mind this attack is extremely powerful and fast."

Skill # 3 - Legendary Crater Dance

Zac stomped his foot down and 100 small craters instantly appeared and silver flames flew out of them, the attack completely destroyed the asteroid Zac had been on. "This one is like an instant Crater Ignition, less powerful but comes with great numbers."

"My race had techniques like these, this is amazing, it will take some time but I can master these no problem, one day"

Having finished looking over his new techniques Zac decided to return to earth to get a bite to eat.