#1 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Codename: Bloodshot

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman agility, timing, and accuracy. Peak human endurance and strength. has an amazing immune system, and has an extremely powerful will. extremely charismatic. his body begins to create fatigue toxins much later than an average human, during constant physical exercise. he heals much faster that an ordinary person, but not so much that it should be classified as superhuman.

Gear: Kevlar Body armor, Steel-toed Combat boots, Biker Gloves, Brass Kunckles, ammo vest, reinforced kevlar helmet, lightweight metal mask with built in gas mask and custom vision settings (Nightvision, Thermal, and a setting that projects a strobe light from the lenses.), M16 assault rifle with fully automatic and semi-automatic capabilities, Dual silenced handguns, Grenade belt (frag, flash, tear gas), Blackened titanium blade multipurpose machete, throwing knives, and a scoped .44 magnum revolver.

what do you guys think? and also, anybody have a street lvler that they would be willing to fight against bloodshot?

#2 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll fight ya.

#3 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: alright! so sorry for waiting so long, but i havnt really had a chance to get on for an extended period of time lately. lets do this!

#4 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: Kinda tied up with a few others things. Rain check?

#5 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

alright. whenever you can, PM me some details on your character, because i know your big on the RPG board, but im kinda new to the RPG board, as you can tell by my generic stealth-based gun-running street level assassin.

#6 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: I'll rumble if ya want.

#7 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica said:

generic stealth-based gun-running street level assassin.

Favorite kind of character

#8 Posted by PALADIN_ (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Good job I guess.

#9 Posted by Amanda_Blake (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice concept so far but I'm not a fan of the name. To Liefeld-ish.

#10 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amanda_Blake: yeah. im not good with names. but i'll take you on anytime we're both online @Quintus_Knightfall: @Sideslash:

#11 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: you wanna battle?

#12 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: Feeling all sorts of lazy man. Sorry.

#13 Posted by gumflabica (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

@Quintus_Knightfall: alright. maybe some other time. we'll just say that you got away with non-lethal bullet wounds and a broken arm...

#14 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

@gumflabica: Ha! works for me