Blood Royalty

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was a cold night in a long and abandon castle that once belong to a Baron but like so many other castles nowadays are a shell of there former self.The Blood Emperor was here to hold a midnight meeting with some his contacts that were both vampiric and not a vampire. He sat on a dust and dead throne where the meeting was being held.People would say that he was was like this throne but this dead person had a plan in mind.

The midnight air gave a slight chill and the moon was peeking behind the clouds which made the vampire lord very relax for the moment.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ownagepants

@blood_emperor: Aaron sat in his windowsill and looked out at the castle he was staying at a ramschakle of an inn but it was the only one near here.

Aaron was here for personal matters but then again everything he did was a personal matter Aaron had come to meet the blood Emperor.A vampire which was nothing new it was probably another vampire who thinks he's got noble blood in him or something. The blood king was going to crash the meeting the vampire was having it was the best way to see his true colors and it was going to be a lot of fun.

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants

After a hour and two of talking about expanding there control over the nearby lands after his forces retreat from there victory after a chaos attack during there victory.He had his elbow on his leg and his index finger on his temple of his left face.He thought that an all out attack would work but it is clear that this requires a more secret approach to this matter.The vampire lord was in deep thought about his next plan because his alliance with Daemon was never going to happen and what he needed to do is stay out of the spotlight for now and figure out a plan to work with that didn't include a all out war or alliances.

Then at some point he thought he heard something nearby could be a rat or any animal really but it was never easy for him."Gentlemen I believe that this meeting first phase has ended and we need to find a new place for tomorrow meetings."He said while getting up from the old throne and the vampires quietly left the castle to find a new place for tomorrows meeting. Seleucus walked out of the throne room and down one of the hallways with the moonlight showing though the cracks of the walls.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_emperor: The blood king walked through the moonlit forest but in passing each tree he would disappear and reappear behind the tree in front of it the air he gave off was one of royalty .

Aaron walked until he was near the castle at which point he disappeared entirely one of the vampires who was about to leave noticed what appeared to be a pale boy near the gates of the castle.

The man walked towards the boy "hello their little one are you lost "The boy shook his head "good I was getting a bit peckish "the vampire replied before flashing his fangs .

But to the creatures surprise the boy did not flinch instead he smiled and with a flick of his wrist all the blood in the vampires body began constrict causing major pain to him .

He was unable to scream at most he could gasp he tried to utter words "who are you "Aaron looked at him with a grin "I am quite insulted you do not know me I am the blood lord.

And I have business with your leader but first I want to know his name it would be quite rude to both show up uninvited and not even know the name of my host.

Not seeing any danger in it the vampire told Aaron Seleucus von Carstien's name Aaron was grateful for the cooperation >
"Why thank you now I am going to let you go if you scream I will paint this entire forest red with your insides understood "The vampire shook his head yes".

Aaron released his hold and the vampire fled as quickly as it could Aaron laughed before turning to the castle and disappeared again.

This time he popped up in the hallway behind The blood emperor "Hello Selecus you may not know me but I am Aaron Collier also known as the Blood King ".Aaron outstretched his hand with a grin

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blood_Emperor

@ownagepants:

The vampire know as Aaron Collier was the one that he heard a while back his hearing was still as sharp as ever.The vampire lord extend his hand and shook the Blood King's hand."Nice to meet you young king,I'm the Blood Emperor a title I took after killing a lot of royalty over the many years." Seleucus said with a smile on his face.He let go of the other's hand it was strong Seleucus can give him that but not as strong as him that is what he said to himself.

"How do I own this pleasure Blood King I haven't meet a one of you status in a long time maybe I have been in hiding too long to think of anybody else."He as nice as he could for his quest.

"Come inside and have something to drink with me I have a couple of good bottles inside waiting to be uncorked."Seleucus opening the door to the inside of the castle.He wanted to learn a but more from this one before making a final judgement call on him and maybe a drink will solve that.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_emperor: Aaron smiled "I will have to take you up on that offer "Aaron walked through the door and into the castle "They call me the blood king because of all the things I have killed in general .
"Albeit I am no stranger to kill vampire royalty although it is not a activity I indulge in regularly especially with so few of them left".Aaron turned towards the blood emperor "I do not mean to offend you but is your house one of nobility"?

Aaron was interested in learning as much about his host as he could .

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Blood_Emperor

@ownagepants

"One of nobility no I took the title and the power from an aging man." Seleucus laugh while he said this.That is one of his proudest moments in his life being able to take a title like it was nothing."My journey from that was a moment that I enjoy the most."

The Blood Emperor open the huge broken doors that were once beautiful but that beauty was long gone because time and war was not kind to this castle but this castle would work for now at least.He grabbed the door and ripped it out of the door frame and toss it to the side."You first good sir."Telling the Blood Mage to go first and he would follow.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_emperor: Aaron walked through the door frame that was now lacking a door "thanks "And he continued walking forward .

"So you took your title by force as well "Aaron thought about it for a moment "does that mean you are not vampire born but rather a turned ".

Aaron looked back at him for a second then turned forward once more "It was my understanding that the turned were treated like dogs by those born with it ".

"I had also observed a major power difference between the two to think that one would be able to handle nobles it is not completely unheard of but nonetheless it is rare".

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blood_Emperor

@ownagepants

Seleucus laugh at the words that came out of the boys mouth."You can say that I made my title by killing people who disagree with me back in the day."The castle at this point was dead silence the only noise that can be heard was from the two who just enter the castle.

"One could say that I used my intelligence to move around that and able to build my force to make sure to get my point across and that my ability to handle is one of my secrets that I plan to keep a secret." They both enter the main room where he left a bottle of "red" wine on the table with a a couple of glasses next to the bottle.He uncorked the bottle and pored himself a glass, when the glass was half full and put the bottle the down.The vampire lord took and sip of the wine."Is there any more questions that you have blood mage?" Seleucus said while putting down the wine glass.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_emperor: "No I know everything about you that I need to know "Aaron said as he sat down and put the glass of wine to his lips and drank .

"And I will think you'll find I have a similar habit but I consider death a mercy one that I do not always provide to those who go against my wishes "the blood mage smiled at the thought.

"In all honesty in my youth I had a bit of a bloodlust well I still do but now I have the will to control myself but still sometimes I miss those simpler days when I lived just for the thrill of battle.

Aaron took another drink "so do you hae any more questions for me

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Blood_Emperor

@ownagepants:

The vampire lord sat down a couple of seats away from the blood mage while he talk about himself.He made sure to remember what Aaron had said and studied him careful to make sure that there was anything that he would need to defend himself.

He poured himself a glass but didn't drink it not yet anyway.He waited for the blood mage to finished talking before he made his response to the young man."I have one question and that is how did you find me in the first place I was carefull of where I picked my meetings but you." He said pointing his finger which was in a red and glove with only a single black ring in his index."Were able to find me in this hollow castle of a former baron of Germany ,how did you do this ?"The vampire but his elbow on the table with his face on his hand in both curiosity and a slight mad that some one was able to find him in the first place.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By ownagepants

@blood_emperor: Aaron put one leg over the over as he swirled the wine with one hand he smiled at the vampire lord "honestly it is not hard the information gathering network for the magical world is eons ahead of it's human counterpart.

"And for the right price you can just about any information so finding out about a meeting between vampires in the country is hardly a big deal even now their is probably someone taking note of what we are saying ".

The Blood King moved his fingers through his hair as he continued to talk "their are few places one can have a truly private conversation I can get to two of them quite easily .

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

He sat back from his chair after he heard the news about this network for the magical world.The idea of this that someone knows his secrets or worse where his location is made the vampire mad but he didn't show this at all."This network seems to be problem for me now."He said with a hint of anger in it.

He passed the wine bottle back to the Blood King to make sure that he had enough wine there."You seemed very knowledgeable about this shadowy games that you play with the world and I applauded you for finding me in this place and yet I wonder why do you come looking for me in the first place I had less then a successful operations that I did with me losing an possible ally during this age."He crossed his arms in front of his chest.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blood_emperor: Aaron kept swirling his glass and he looked at the blood emperor."Well to be honest the reason is a little silly recently your name has been popping up a lot more among the magical community and since we have such similar titles their has been some understandable confusion I have had to cast many people into pits of torment for making that mistake.

"Anyways to make a long story short I simply came down here to see whether or not I should kill you "Aaron smiled as he said that.

Blood_Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants:

"Oh that is why you came here to figure if you should kill me or not , that is something I have experience here and there."The Blood Emperor stood up from his chair and put his hands on his hips and stared down the Blood Mage his stance seemed to be the one that if he was ready for a fight but at the same time he was relaxed."I couldn't careless about this magical community that you speak of but what I care is that you are to judge me and that I feel like I shouldn't be but judge if you want."He walked to a window with the night showing up in the sky with the moon clearly ruling over the stars from where he stood.He knew that this might turned into a fight but if there is one he would be ready.