Blood Diamonds

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By shanana

Sha walked up and down the Solace City Galleria, just shopping with Ka’len and Zariah. Rarely did she ever get a chance to just relax with her children but since her return to Solace City there hadn’t been an incident in over two months. “Hey you guys want some ice cream?” she said mainly talking to Zariah as Ka’len was not old enough to eat it yet. The three of them entered the Ice cream shop taking a brief intermission from shopping to just enjoy the sounds of the city. “Mom, I have a question” Zariah said licking the side of her ice cream cone.

“Daughter, I have Answers” Sha said sarcastically eating her bananas boat. “How do human women have babies” Zariah looked so innocent with her question Sha didn’t know really what to tell her. “Um..uh well you see baby…uh” She felt a slight vibration coming from her side so she opened her phone to see whom it was. "Yes!” she thought to her handing her phone to Zariah. “Ask grandma”  Zariah looked a bit confused but did so anyway. This day happened to be beautiful, the sun was shining the air was blowing; knocking the salt aroma from the ocean far into the city.

The Ninjan Queen just sat content with her hands folded on the table watching her kids.   Wiping her hair from her face, she removed a napkin and began cleaning the side of Ka’len’s mouth; he had chocolate ICE cream all over him. “You look so much like your father... not sure that’s a good thing” she said chuckling to herself. She wasn’t paying attention to her surroundings but after a while her ears caught the sound of a frightened crowd. Turning around she saw people watching a huge screen, apparently there was a robbery going on at the Solace City Museum.  “Eh, I guess it’s time to come out of retirement!” Sha said standing up. “Zariah, you and Ka’len go to Maya’s house, and stay there until I return”

Zariah nodded, she grabbed her brother and then disappeared into the sky. Once she was sure they were gone, Sha removed her glasses and let her hair down from a ponytail. Opening her Sethosphere she pressed her button and began to switch from her regular clothes to her Red and Blue uniform. The sudden change took many of the streets by Surprise but they instantly began to cheer as the Ninjan Queen flew off.

Sha landed on top of the museum, looking down she could see 5 gunmen, 3 exchanging shots with the police and two trying to break into a clear case. “What would anyone want with the Jewl of Solace?” Sha thought to herself before jumping through the top of the museum.   Sha landed on her feet smiling at the gunmen who were taken off guard.

“Rules Number 1, make sure Sha isn’t in Solace City before you do something dumb!” Sha said charging the three men at the door. They quickly opened fire but her magnetism stopped the bullets in mid air. “WHAM!” Sha screamed punching the first gunmen out, it was at that moment she remembered the two behind her at the glass safe. She fired a sonic burst, which knocked them into a dinosaur exhibit. This would allow her some time to handle the other two gunmen in front of her.   Ripping the bar off the doors she flew around them and bonded them together.

Opening the door she kicked them down the steps to the police. “Sorry but your past closing hours!” Sha stopped for a minute. “Dude I really need to hire someone to write some catchphrases”. Turning her attention back to the nabbers she smiled with her hands on her hip.

“One of you will be going to jail, the other will becoming with me… which one will it be” she said looking at them.  The man on the right threw a flash grenade in sha’s face causing her to be temporarily stunned, they quickly scattered, so she wasn’t able to see who had the jewel, they exited through the back way. “Ok didn’t see that happening!” Flying up through the whole she had previously made she scouted one of them running down an alleyway.

She opened her hands and fired another sonic burst in front of him causing a bunch of debris to block him in. Folding her hands she landed looking a bit serious, he cowered in fear. Sha grabbed him by his leg and flew high into the sky. She began to dump him, like she was checking for lunch money, but the jewel didn’t fall. “Crap wrong one” she said letting him go 3 miles into the air. He let out a deafening scream as he headed towards the ground; Sha caught him just before he hit the ground. “HAHAHAH you wet yourself” Sha said handing him over to the police.

“We have word on the other suspect he’s on the Highway south bound!” The police captain said to sha. “Ok I’m on it”. Sha said taking off into the air, She flew directly behind the car until it came to this warehouse. “Huh looks like an exchange. Time to break it up” she said flying through the top of the warehouse. When she landed the room was dark, and quiet.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DaggerKlutz

DaggerKlutz impatiently waited in the dark warehouse. He looked at his watch to see how much time has passed since he last looked at it, it was just five seconds. The Bald Badie sighed, he was getting bored and didn't know what to do. He searched in his jacket pockets to see if he had anything he could use to pass the time. He found six wallets, a list of evil plans, breath mints, a mirror, and some lotion for his scalp. DaggerKlutz sighed. There was nothing for him to do. Suddenly he remembered his yo-yo. He reached inside his jacket pocket (the only pocket he didn't check) and found a neon red yo-yo.

Soon DaggerKlutz was doing all sorts of tricks. Walk the dog. Suicide. Man on the Flying Trapeze. Lindy Loop. DaggerKlutz soon became so caught up in his tricks that he didn't hear the police sirens coming. He became attentive to the situation once the last crook slammed through the doors with the Jewel of Solice in hand. "Here it is boss." The crook said between heavy pants. 

The evil genius grabbed the jewel like if it was a baby. "Good. Now my evil plan can come to action. Mwuhahahoahaoaha. Ha. Ha. Ha.... You know you can leave now, right?" DaggerKlutz said. The crook nodded and ran out of the warehouse. When DaggerKlutz was alone he turned off all the remaining lights and waiting for the superhero, Sha, to appear.

The warehouse ceiling broke, as if it was collapsing. But it was actually Sha crashing the party (and the roof). When she landed on the ground DaggerKlutz turned on all the bright lights. "Hello Sha, protector of the Solice City. Welcome, now that you are here you can listen to my evil dialogue. Oh, there's a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the table near you. Help yourself to some while I preform this awesome monologue."

DaggerKlutz began pacing back and forward as he played with his yo-yo. "Now, I am just a normal person. No super powers, no alien heritage, no god-like devices, no anything extreme. But I was thinking, it would be so cool if I could depower a superhero. That would totally make me a better villain. So I constructed this machine." With his spare arm he picked out a device with the Jewel of Solice in it. The device looked like a futuristic gun. "By stealing the Jewel of Solice I was able to accomplice two things. The first thing was the last component. This Jewel makes an excellent addition to my device of evil. Second, it brought you. A perfect test subject for my weapon." 

Soon the evil genius entered into a fit of laughter. He was laughing so hard that he accidentally pulled the trigger, harmless shooting the remaining ceiling. He stopped laughing and looked at Sha. Then at the gun. And finally at Sha again. "Oops. I was hoping to shot you with that.... Can you wait a couple more minutes until it charges up for another blast?"      

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By shanana

Sha landed in the warehouse in a Charlie’s angel like pose just looking around. Her keen Eyesight couldn’t cut through the darkness so for now she was vulnerable. That is until the lights came on; Sha turned around to see a man standing at the top of a large staircase. The bald man with the shiny head cut Sha’s attention immediately. “PROFESSOR X!” she yelled in excitement only to see that he was not Professor X, but he did indeed look like the actor that played him.   Sha looked around the warehouse, no henchmen, no cameras; “Man this is really low budget”.

"Hello Sha, protector of the Solace City. Welcome, now that you are here you can listen to my evil dialogue. Oh, there's a plate of chocolate chip cookies on the table near you. Help yourself to some while I perform this awesome monologue."

Sha’s eyebrow rose, “A monologue?” she said taking a cookie but then placing back on the plate. “I’m on a diet”. He began pacing back and forth toying with his yo-yo, he glance back at the Ninjan Queen and began his speech.

Now, I am just a normal person. No super powers, no alien heritage, no god-like devices, no anything extreme. But I was thinking, it would be so cool if I could depower a superhero. That would totally make me a better villain. So I constructed this machine." With his spare arm he picked out a device with the Jewel of Solice in it. The device looked like a futuristic gun. "By stealing the Jewel of Solice I was able to accomplice two things. The first thing was the last component. This Jewel makes an excellent addition to my device of evil. Second, it brought you. A perfect test subject for my weapon." 

Sha’s eyebrow rose again. “so….this is a…trap?”   She  placed her hands on her hips and quickly began to laughing. “Well it’s been a while since I ran directly into a trap.” Sha began clapping her hands, applauding his efforts but she figured it was time to get down to business.   Right when Sha was coming towards him, he accidentally shot a blast at the ceiling. The room quickly grew silent, Sha stood with her hands on her hips just glaring at him. He stood with the gun in hand just watching Sha.   "Oops. I was hoping to shot you with that.... Can you wait a couple more minutes until it charges up for another blast?"      

“Not a chance!” Sha said walking towards him, “Why don’t you just hand me the jewel, and I’ll just leave eh?” He didn’t seem like he was the type to surrender so she prepared for combat. Smiling she stomped on the ground creating a mini tremor trying to knock him off his guard.   Flying in close she aimed a punch towards his gut, followed by a right hand towards his face.  From in the distance Sha’s ears caught the sound of the police sirens. “Give it up Charles Barkley, I’m here the cops are out here, you’ll never make it out of here”

It was at that moment that the gun he had in his hand began to overheat. “That doesn’t look very-“ The gun exploded before Sha finished her sentence knocking her back to the middle of the warehouse. Her head bounced against the side of the floor knocking her unconscious.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DaggerKlutz

It seemed that DaggerKlutz had greatly underestimated Sha. She did not even try the cookies and she had no idea who the amazing DaggerKlutz was. What happened to heroic mannerism? Why aren't heroes as nice as they use to be? Well, Sha was still a perfect candidate for his latest evil device so he really couldn't complain. 

After delivering an especially sinister monologue the super heroine, Sha, asked, “So….this is a…trap?” Sha placed her hands on her hips and began to laugh. At first the Bald Badie believed she was laughing at him, as if his attempt was lame. But when she applauded, saying "Well it’s been a while since I ran directly into a trap.” The warm sense of accomplishment tingled throughout DaggerKlutz's body.  He was able to have Sha clap at his evil plan.

The evil genius felt so happy that he began to laugh. His wicked laughter echoed across the warehouse. But during his fit of laughter he accidentally pulled his device's trigger. A thick red laser blast shot out and harmlessly hit the the ceiling. The two looked at each other, wondering how something that embarrassing occurred. Sheepishly, DaggerKlutz finally broke the silence, "Oops. I was hoping to shot you with that.... Can you wait a couple more minutes until it charges up for another blast?"     

"Not a chance." Sha replied, closing the distance between the two. “Why don’t you just hand me the jewel, and I’ll just leave eh?”  DaggerKlutz would never surrender like that. He took an alignment test that said he was Lawful Evil. One of the traits is to never surrender, even to a superior opponent. But he started to wonder if he had to strictly obey the Lawful Evil traits. 

While some evil pondering occurred Sha stomped the ground. This caused DaggerKlutz to lose his balance. He stumbled to his right, braking his fall by grabbing onto the stair rail. Just as he thought the worse was over he saw Sha rush over with inhuman speed and land a successful blow to his stomach. The air rushed out of DaggerKlutz lungs and pass his lips. But Sha wasn't done yet,she punched his left cheek to send his falling to the cold, concrete ground.

“Give it up Charles Barkley, I’m here the cops are out here, you’ll never make it out of here.” said a confident Sha. DaggerKlutz used the remaining of his breath to correct her. "Actually I am the evil genius DaggerKlutz.My real name is-" As he spoke his power-sapping device was glowing an uncomfortable red look. Sha interrupted him, “That doesn’t look very-“.

The device exploded. Sending Sha to the middle of the room and pushing DaggerKlutz back a few feet. The Bald Badie got up on his feet shakily. His stomach felt twisted, he felt sick. He looked over at Sha to see her unconscious.

It was strange that Sha was knocked out, she had super durability. DaggerKlutz used his genius intellect. Sha's super durability failed her. The power-sapping device exploded without harming them. And DaggerKlutz felt different. He must have stolen Sha's powers. He had to test this out. Climbing on top of the stair rail he spread his arms and jumped, preparing to fly. The air flew over his scalp right before he landed on the concrete ground.

"Oww." DaggerKlutz said as he got up. Then he realized he wasn't actually in pain, he just in the habit of saying 'ouch' everytime he should have been hurt. DaggerKlutz actually did have Sha's power, he just didn't know how to use them. He mentally listed Sha's. Super strength, flight, super durability, light and dark manipulation, magnetism, and sonic blast. 

It was time to experiment with the stolen powers. And with Sha currently unconscious no one would stop him. Peeking out of a nearby window he noticed the warehouse was surrounded by police car. DaggerKlutz grinned as he thought of a wicked plan. Using his 'borrowed' magnetism his brought up all the police car and began to twist and misshaped them. Each and every cop car was soon dropped to the ground, completely unusable. The policemen knew that he shouldn't be there and ran away. Hopefully they'll think it was Sha's doing. 

With the cops out of the way DaggerKlutz began to laugh. That was really fun. "Wake up Sha!" He yelled to her. Then he started to fly around the warehouse. "Oh, don't mind the fact that I have you powers bother you. Mwuhohoahaoahaoahhahahaoahahahohohoaha!"       

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By shanana

Completely unaware of the events happening around her, her blonde hair stretched out across the nasty warehouse floor. After a few moments she began to stir opening her ocean blue eyes to see the metal infrastructure of the warehouse. “Ugh... next time I’ll remember to wear granny panties instead of this thong” Sha said pulling the string from her nether regions. She typically didn’t wear panties but her mother told her it wasn’t lady like.   Pushing herself up off the floor, she instantly felt light headed, like she was missing apart of herself. She knew this for sure when she saw baldie flying around. “He can fly?” Sha said trying to take off into the air.

She appeared to just be jumping as if she was reaching for the sky. “What the hell” she said whilst watching him laughing instantly back and forth. “Insult moment #32, Daggerklutz comes to MY city and steals MY powers” Sha said to herself a bit embarrassed.  “What is it with Villains now-a-days, first Metalasis, then Nanosec, now this guy.”   She didn’t have a way to defeat him currently, so she would have to do what anyone would do in her situation…run.

Sha sprinted deeper into the warehouse, she ran through a steam vault which happened to burn her, but she bit her lip until she could no longer feel pain.    “I’m going to have to play this one smart.” She said. Finding an exit on the far side of the warehouse, she left through the back and escaped the area via the subway section.   Sitting on the train, she held her head thinking of possible ways to gain the upper hand on this new foe.  “Mom…hey, um I have a huge problem on my hands so I’ll be there in a few”. Exiting the subway on 45 street, she then walked 4 blocks to the L.O.V.E west campus.

“How the hell did he get your powers?” Sha’s mom yelled, Sha didn’t bother took even look at her she just kept her head down. “I don’t know mom, he put the jewel of solace in some device, it exploded and now I’m powerless!”  Gwen paced back and forth giving Sha the evil eye, before coming up with a Solution. “Maya is watching Zariah and Ka’len, Alex is M.I.A, Sophie is evil, Carmen is M.I.A and Rosa is inexperienced…You’ll have to do this yourself Shayla.”

Those weren’t the words Sha wanted to hear, she placed her hands on her hips and just looked down at the black and white titled floor. “There is one Solution” Sha said giving her mother a serious look. “Oh, and what’s that?” Gwen said looking at Sha with a calm look. “My power gloves…” Gwen’s calm look went to that of concern, “You’re kidding right” She replied. Sha shook her head no, as it would be the only way to put Daggerklutz in jail without him doing something drastic.   “I’m not sure about this Mija” Gwen said now sounding genuinely concerned. “Mom listen…I can handle it”

When Sha first landed on Earth, she suppressed her powers with these power gloves, so that she would not succumb to the darkness that dwelled within her. When she expelled the Darkness she placed it in these powergloves, activating these power gloves would activate that dark power again. “Think on it baby” Gwen said kissing Sha on the cheek and walking off.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DaggerKlutz

As DaggerKlutz flew around the warehouse Sha made her escape. The Bald Badie was so distracted with the trill of flying that he didn't pay attention to her. After a few more minutes of flying he looked where Sha was but couldn't find her. She had escaped. DaggerKlutz snapped his fingers in disappointment. He was hoping to see her reaction to his new powers. But he decided to make the best of the situation. DaggerKlutz flew to the top of the stairs, where his device blew up. The device itself was completely destroyed by its explosion. There was no trace of it. But the Jewel of Solice remained unscratched. The only thing different about it was that it had a new red glow. It kinda gave it an evil look. Suddenly he got an extremely evil idea. But he would need to escape soon. Landing on the ground, DaggerKlutz exited the warehouse like nothing was happening. Luckily no one was around so their was no witnesses to him being here.

Going home in a normal fashion was boring after gaining the ability to fly, but he couldn't use his new powers just yet. As soon as he reached his mansion in Solice city he began his evil plot. Using spare material in his mansion he quickly formed a costume. It consisted a black ski mask. A black sweat suit, a pair of black sweatpants, black gloves, and black sneakers. But it felt incomplete. He looked around the mansion for something that would be amazing to wear. After an unsuccessful search he sat at the dinning room table. There, he noticed the Jewel of Solice. 

--One Hour Later--

The city of Solice was in trouble. A man dressed in black was terrorizing the town. He was vandalized the police station with spray paint. The building said 'HEROES DROOL. VILLAINS RULE! He also did similar childish pranks all over the city. The worse was the fact that he was mocking the town by wearing their precious Jewel of Solice as a ring. Currently, he was in the middle of the city using his magnetism to juggle cars. While he was strong enough to juggle them without the magnetism he wasn't skilled in juggling. If he didn't use his control of metal then cars would be accidentally flying all over the place.   

Fortunately no one has been injured during his antics but eventually someone may be hurt. The Solicians screamed "Where is Sha?", "Why isn't she stopping this madman?", "Who is that villains?" Eventually DaggerKlutz got tired of hearing all these questions. So, to put an end to them, he flew to the tallest buildingand hovered above the very tip of it. It occurred to him that he would look cooler with a cape. He would have to wear on next time he flies around.  

Using the stolen powers he made his voice loud enough to be heard all over the city. "Hello citizens of Solice. I am an evil genius. I have stolen Sha's powers and have used them for evil. I will soon be the greatest villain this city has ever seen. And after this city it will be the world. Mwuhohoahaahahaoahaahohaha!" His laughter went across the whole city. Destroying the moral of its citizens with his monologue. 

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By shanana

Sha stood glancing at the walls with a peculiar stare on her face. Many of the L.O.V.E officers walked back and forth just staring at her in her face but she honestly felt helpless. “Having no powers really makes me feel useless.” Sha said to herself throwing a tennis ball back and forth against the wall.   Her attention was grabbed by Zariah and Ka’len whom were brought to the facility by Maya. “What are you doing here?” Sha asked Maya whom didn’t look happy at all. “Mom say’s I’m supposed to go to Europe to handle some vampire problem.”

“WHAT!” why isn’t she making you handle the evil genius fiasco” Sha said holding Ka’len in her arms. “Mom said you had to do it; that and I refuse to clean up your mess” Maya said activating her Sethosphere and disappearing into a light Vapor. When she returned from it, she had her Solace uniform on. “Why do you hate me?” Sha asked Maya who was on her way out the door. “Sis I don’t hate you, I just don’t like you “She said walking back kissing Sha on her forehead.  “I’m so relieved” Sha said sarcastically, while Maya smacked her ass walking out to perform her duties.

“Mom what’s going on?” Zariah asked a bit worried, Sha looked down at her rubbing her chin. “Nothing baby I’m just a bit tired, go in the living quarters and watch courage.” Watching her two children run off Sha rubbed the back of her head and went into the bathroom. Removing her clothes she let the warm soothing water drops from the shower drip over her curvy body. “How the hell did I let this happen…maybe I was too comfortable, he came to MY city and stole MY powers?” Sha said bathing herself with a bar of soap.

Turning off the water, and drying herself, she walked out into the observation room with a towel wrapped around her. “Let’s see what’s on this “Sha said turning on the news.   "Hello citizens of Solace. I am an evil genius. I have stolen Sha's powers and have used them for evil. I will soon be the greatest villain this city has ever seen. And after this city it will be the world. Mwuhohoahaahahaoahaahohaha!” Sha shook her head, she couldn’t believe what was happening, but she would not tolerate it any longer. Going down stares where she and the first L.O.V.E Flight used to stay she pulled out her black and White Vine Villians Uniform. After Zipping up her boots, Sha walked to the counter which had her power gloves resting upon them and quickly placed them on.

“Good luck” Zariah said peeking around the corner concerned. Sha wasn’t her real mother, she belonged to Hayden Miles. Sha’s best friend/ Worst Enemy; but She knew that Zariah had seen one important person in her life die, she didn’t want to lose another. Bending down Sha kissed Zariah on the cheek. “I’ll be back, go watch your brother”. Zariah smiled and then ran off.

Sha activated her gloves and then flew straight into downtown Solace City. She watched as Daggerklutz bragged in his display of her powers. “ALRIGHT TIME FOR ROUND TWO!” Sha said Flying towards him with the palms of her hands out firing a volley of sonic burst

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DaggerKlutz

After DaggerKlutz's monologue to the people of Solice he heard a loud yell. “ALRIGHT TIME FOR ROUND TWO!” He looked behind to find Sha flying at him in top speed. She had her palms extended out, preparing a sonic burst. DaggerKlutz grinned, he controlled the light to stop the attack. By focusing some light into a sphere and making it go the speed of light he created a gravitational pull with it. And even sound is effected by the effects of gravity so it was pulled in the sphere of light before it could even have to chance to reach him.

Laughter echoed throughout the city. "I'm glad you could make it Sha. And I see you have something to supply you with your powers. But I bet you want the real thing back, though. Anyway, since I finally have your attention, Part 1 of my diabolical plan is almost complete." DaggerKlutz started to rub his chin, thinking about how to word the next part. "You see, I don't want to fight you right now. I know I'm evil and all but I don't like hurting people. If we fight then the battle would be so intense and destructive that a lot of innocent people could be injured. I'm giving you two days to evacuate the whole city. You may even bring some comrades to help you fight if your really want. But in two days I will come back and we can have our fight. No more, no less. Prepare, with my brain and your powers I have become unstoppable. Mwuhohohahohaahohohahoahaahahahahaha!"

Then DaggerKlutz flew away. He has sent the message so their fight would go smoothly. He giggled at the thought of defeating Sha. But if she brought allies then that meant that they truly considered him a villain. Even if he loses his villain awesomeness would increase. Eventually DaggerKlutz reached his hidden hideout. As soon as he landed he pulled off the ski mask. It was embarrassing for him to wear something to cover his bald head but no one could witness Patrick Back committing those crimes. The disguise was necessary. But once he battles the famous Sha then he wouldn't need to cover his awesome bald head, because no one would be around.

The Bald Badie began to do another evil laugh. This was becoming a glorious moment. First Solice City would recognize him as the best villain and then the world would follow.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shanana

Her Sonic Burst were instantly repelled by him which really didn’t surprise her; he had enough time to find the strengths in her powers, but She knew he didn’t have the brains to find the weaknesses in her powers.   Sha stopped in the air, he was talking again; by now she knew he was no real threat to the people of Solace city; his vendetta was with her. However, unfortunately for him he was wasting time, the longer Sha kept those gloves on the more likely her heart was being poessed by the evil energy she had dispelled. She had to place her hands in her skirt to stop for firing relentlessly at him. For a brief moment in time she appeared to be talking to herself. “Is he monolouging…He is… let me get rid of him Sha… no I don’t need you!” She said snapping out of her trance.

"I'm glad you could make it Sha. And I see you have something to supply you with your powers. But I bet you want the real thing back, though. Anyway, since I finally have your attention, Part 1 of my diabolical plan is almost complete." DaggerKlutz started to rub his chin, thinking about how to word the next part. "You see, I don't want to fight you right now. I know I'm evil and all but I don't like hurting people. If we fight then the battle would be so intense and destructive that a lot of innocent people could be injured. I'm giving you two days to evacuate the whole city. You may even bring some comrades to help you fight if you’re really wanted. But in two days I will come back and we can have our fight. No more, no less. Prepare, with my brain and your powers I have become unstoppable. Mwuhohohahohaahohohahoahaahahahahaha!"

When he disappeared Sha rubbed the back of her hair, “How the hell am I supposed to evacuate 14 million people”.   Sha turned around and flew back to the L.O.V.E HQ. “How the hell does he expect for you to evacuate 14 million people.” The mayor said angry pacing back and forth in front of Gwen and Sha. “This is your fault! This freaks are attracted to this city by you!” he said pointing his fingers at Sha. Sha’s eyes flashed black as she felt insult, she quickly snapped from the trance, and muttered something that wasn’t hearable. Gwen saw this and signaled for her to take the gloves off.   “Fine Fine… We’ll evacuate the city but I’m personally holding you responsible for all the tax dollars we’ll lose” He said pointing at Gwen.   Gwen continued to sip her Smirnoff, when she had heard enough she let her opinions known. “You’re forgetting that Solace city was enjoying its longest tenure of peace since sha has returned; we can disappear and make this YOUR problem; trust and believe there will be worst.” The mayor looked a bit shocked; finally he agreed to evacuate the city.

The Next Day.

“Who are you going to get to help you?” Sha’s sister Rosa asked braiding her hair. Sha turned around not really sure of what to say. “What makes you think I need help?” Sha said a bit tense. “It’s just that, you’ve never faced someone WITH your powers before” Sha knew she was right; it would be hard as hell.  Rosa struck Sha as odd, she was the youngest sister at 13 years old, but she had the uncanny ability to know when something was bothering someone. They both watched as the Citizens of Solace City evacuated in a rather rushed manor. The Governor of the state declared Solace City in a state of Emergence, Many of the people went 20 miles south to Ferrum City.

Sitting on the couch watching the evacuation coverage, Sha’s half brother Bruno entered the room with a lady friend. “AND if you look to the right you’ll see my amazing Slut of a sister Sha!” Sha’s eyebrow rose, She turned around and fixated her pupils on the young women. “You see this tour is his idea of foreplay, so when he gets you in the room your sexual experience has a time limit of 2 or 3 mins tops.” Bruno so elegantly put his middle finger up behind the girl’s back Sha smiled and then continued watching TV. “I’m going to bed, Rosa, Tommorrow is the day…”

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By DaggerKlutz

It was one day before DaggerKlutz would truly face Sha. He was feeling pumped up. That whole day he played with his powers. In a way, it was kind of like training. Fortunately for him, the hidden base he was at was located in the middle of a large forest. No one could see him flying around, burning tree with intense light, or karate chop trees down. It was easily to tell that DaggerKlutz had become too overconfident with his new powers. His arrogance has increased to a new level.

But by sundown the evil genius was feeling a terrible headache. Carelessly using those powers all day must of had a large impact on his body. If Sha had something to supply her with powers than DaggerKlutz would be at a disadvantage. Not only would Sha have more experience with those powers but her body wouldn't feel an impact as significant as the one DaggerKlutz was feeling now. If he wanted an advantage over the Protector of Solice then he would need to use his brain to think of new, cool, and powerful ways to use these powers. Ways that not even Sha has thought of.

DaggerKlutz went to bed early. He would need all his strength to defeat Sha. That night he slept hard. The exhaustion of the day was taking its toll on him. When he woke up fifteen hours later he felt rejuvenated. DaggerKlutz felt like he could take on the whole world. As much as he wanted to play around with his powers some more he knew that self restraint was needed. If he kept all the energy he could then take Sha on in a one hundred percent condition. The majority of the day passed on slowly for the Bald Badie. He had nothing to do. Worse, he left his yo-yo at the warehouse. At least it was a good opportunity to think of new ways to use these powers.

He looked at his watch. By his calculations he could leave for Solice City and reach it by five o' clock, pm. DaggerKlutz concentrated the nearby light so it would solidify around him. He was successful. It looked like he was wearing a bright set of neon orange armor. The only part of his body that was exposed was his bald head. This concentrated light would make an excellent battlesuit. It was have super durability but be virtually weightless. Satisfied with how it looked on him it was time for him to fly to Solice City. DaggerKlutz soared to Solice City at the speed of sound. He reached his destination without any difficulty.

DaggerKlutz landed on an empty street. The whole town was empty. Sha was successful at evacuating the whole town. He couldn't find any trace of anyone remaining. The evil genius looked at his watch. It was 5:01. DaggerKlutz snapped his fingers in disappointment. He was late. As a business man it was bad to be late. It would be like a baker stealing forty cakes. It is terrible.

Each one of DaggerKlutz's footsteps make a clicking noise against the cement street. Using the powers to amplify his voice he said. "Shaaaaa! I'm here. It is time I show you just how great of a villain I am." A slight smirk appeared on DaggerKlutz face. It was time for Sha to make her appearance.   

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By shanana

Sha flew with a purpose, in her white and Blue uniform she flew with her arms extended and the sun at her back making her look like a black object in the air. Glancing down at the Once city of Solace it was truly at peace. She didn’t like to see the city that way, it almost made it seem like she had failed. Sha would have to outsmart the Genius. She herself was no idiot, landing not too far from where dagger klutz had specified she stopped in the air. Using her Magnetism she placed her hands out towards ocean disrupting the polarity in the earth’s crush in the ocean.

This caused some of the water to rise into the air, shooting a beam of Light energy at the Huge water Mound; it caused the water to evaporate into water vapor real quick. Not long after the process was finished it began raining. Sha’s Natural powers were weak to ICE and Water, so in theory she’d have the advantage before the fight started because of the rain.   However the rain was almost torrential, a heavy monsoon of water beat down on the city of solace drenching Sha before she even got to daggerklutz.

The green life began dying, The torrential downpour began, painting the sky's a opaque black, the wind levels picked up making it even hard for the birds to fly. The water level began to rise, As well as the altitude. The beaches became overrun with water, the sharks misplace allowing them to freely swim among the humans city. Lightening struck at will; The Ground began shaking around, the city plundering it under causing most of the city to plunge into the ocean. Approximately 25 miles northwest of the Ferrum City, stood the man responsible for the catastrophe. He brought forth the doomsday. The Ninjan Queen stood with her hands balled up, inside her body Chaos was beckoning, she was literally undergoing the change in the middle of the fight no matter how hard she tried to fight it. She had the face of an innocent young girl but her intentions were that of a dictator. Nothing but death was on her mind, Torment, totally annihilation of Daggerklutz. She knew not of mercy, she knew not of forgiveness. This fight was now beyond friendly, someone had to die. This was the reasoning for not joining the champions of peace, when she felt there was someone to dangerous to let walk, she killed them without hesitation.

With the sun blocked out, Sha’s strongest technique was useless; however she had tons of techniques under her sleeves.  She flew directly towards him, he seemed rather content with his Light shield, and it was a great defense mechanizism. Sha snapped her fingers, and from her body a Light and Darkness incarnation of herself came forth.  “GO!” She said. The two enties attacked, however they were smart, The Darkness Sha attacked first, which would penetrate his light armor, allowing Light to attack the spot that Darkness created.

Flying into the air Sha reached towards the North and South directions, Triggering the North and South Pole. Focusing on his body, the North and South Pole fired a Magnetic Pulse towards him.   Sha flew to the ground trying to get out of the impact zone.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DaggerKlutz

DaggerKlutz looked upwards at the dark clouds above. Sha was playing smart. She was blocking a good portion of sunlight, weakening both of their light manipulation. The heavy downpour of rain also hindered the light manipulation, light going through water tends to bend. Luckily for DaggerKlutz, the amount of light still left would be enough to keep his light armor active. Though it would weaken it. Sha did consider him a threat. This only increased the size of his grin.

Sha landed a few dozen yards away. Something seemed different about her. Her eyes looked a little darker and she wasn't very cheery. It had a very dramatic look with her wet air waving in the strong winds. DaggerKlutz was hoping that he looked just as cool and dramatic. 

The rain started to come down harder. A thin layer of water was flooding the city. Sha ignored the annoyance of the extreme weather, she just glared at DaggerKlutz with pure hatred. Suddenly Sha flew from the ground and rushed at the Bald Badie. With the snap of her fingers a dark and light silhouette emerged from her body. 

GO!” Sha commanded. Her voice could barely be heard over the weather. The shadow silhouette rush ahead of its light counterpart. It aimed a punch right in the middle of DaggerKlutz's chest. The evil genius made a soft chuckle. He allowed the shadow to hit him. But with a simple turn of his body he moved along with the punch. This greatly absorbed a bunch of that attack. Then the light counterpart rushed at DaggerKlutz. It also punched at his chest, aiming to do more than the shadow. This time DaggerKlutz blocked it. He lifted up his left hand. The light silhouette punched the Jewel of Solice, the same jewel DaggerKlutz was still wearing as a ring. And since jewels are such great reflectors of light the punch actually bounced off and hit the shadow, who had just punched DaggerKlutz.

With those two recovering from the counterattack DaggerKlutz looked up in the air. Sha had her aimed extended wide out. DaggerKlutz quickly figured out that she was creating a fluctuation in the magnetic field. This would result in a Electromagnetic pulse. The evil genius thought 'Sha must have read too much sci-fi stories. An EMP has no grand effect on humans. The worse it can cause is a mild headache and slight dizziness.' But he was wrong. A sudden boom knocked him to the ground. 

DaggerKlutz shakily got up. His head hurt a little but but his durability prevented any large damage. He looked at Sha, who was now on the ground. It was time for him to strike. Both physically and psychologically. 

He began to slowly walk to Sha. Each footstep splashed against the rising waters. "Look at you Sha. You are all alone. I recommended that you should get someone to help you but you still came alone. You were too prideful to ask for help. It had to be you who cleans her own mess. It had to be you who had to stop the bumbling idiot who accidentally stole your powers.And I bet you're blaming me for all this." DaggerKlutz extended his arms out at the disaster scene surrounding him. 

"You knew full well that this battle is going to be destructive. But if you had help then you might have be able to take me down without much being destroyed. But you still had to do it yourself. Have you become so obsessed with being the hero that you couldn't let anyone else help you?" The grin on DaggerKlutz's face was now gone. At this point his face was serious. He looked disappointed. "I wanted to become a better villain by taking down a great hero. But look at you. If I take down you I'm not defeating a hero, I just beating up an outcast girl who doesn't know the true meaning of heroism."

DaggerKlutz stopped walking towards to Sha. "You're not fighting to save anything. You are fighting to recover some of that pride of yours. You're not worth my time anymore. I'm leaving." DaggerKlutz turned around and began slowly walk away. 

Now it was time to see if what he said in his monologue was true. If Sha actually did bring hidden allies then they would surely come out now to try to stop DaggerKlutz from escaping. Or if Sha really was doing this to protect her pride then she would attack him, even though he was no longer a threat to the city. Either one of the two was bound to happen, that's why DaggerKlutz prepared himself. Using the power of magnetism, DaggerKlutz surrounded himself with specks of metal too small to see in this weather. If anyone gets too close to him, like if they tried to attack him, then DaggerKlutz would manipulate the clouds above to shoot some lightning in his direction. The metal flakes would work as a lightning rod and accurately direct the lightning bolt to wherever he wanted it to go. That would be the person attacking him. Could a superhero handle a direct lightning strike? DaggerKlutz hoped he could find out.

Chaos Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Chaos Black

Her attacks did minimal damage at most but, she really didn’t expect them to do much. The angered Ninjan Queen stood with a dark aura coming off her body. Daggerklutz started to proceed forward in his typical Monologue fashion.   She didn’t know if he was simply ignoring her change or encouraging it, but it didn’t bother her at this point. Sha’s mindset has reverted back to her youthful days, were battle was more so like a game.  

"Look at you Sha. You are all alone. I recommended that you should get someone to help you but you still came alone. You were too prideful to ask for help. It had to be you who clean her own mess. It had to be you who had to stop the bumbling idiot who accidentally stole your powers.And I bet you're blaming me for all this."  She didn’t she was 100% aware that this was her doing, the gloves now fused to her nervous system causing a major lapse of judgment on her part "You knew full well that this battle is going to be destructive. But if you had help then you might have be able to take me down without much being destroyed. But you still had to do it yourself. Have you become so obsessed with being the hero that you couldn't let anyone else help you?". "I wanted to become a better villain by taking down a great hero. But look at you. If I take down you I'm not defeating a hero, I just beating up an outcast girl who doesn't know the true meaning of heroism."

Sha bent down in pain, “You’re right to a certain extent …I knew this was going to be destructive… this has nothing to do with my pride…this has to do with me sacrificing my very being to save the people I love; I’ll give it to you, you’re the most dangerous foe I’ve ever faced… but I didn’t bring allies…because I didn’t want to risk killing them…WHILE KILLING YOU!”   Her eyes turned black, wings began to protrude from her back and now the rain picked up. IT had been years since Sha last became Chaos, but the feeling was all too good. Chaos managed to kill Feral Nova, and even the god Lstpaladin. Daggerklutz managed to prove how fragile Sha’s Will was, she had been fighting Chaos since the day she put the gloves on but finally she gave into her. He did manage to prove how effective her determination was, while he was not a threat to Solace city, he was still a threat to the world. She couldn’t let someone as intelligent as him walk around with her powers.

As the wings finally stopped protruding from her head, the large busty succubus stay suspended in the air, she continuously screeched in the area causing multiple lighting strikes to go off in the area.   As he walked away, she started to turn around and head towards Ferrum city, but Sha fought inside of her to keep her on track. Opening up a hole in the sky, and in the middle of the air, she conjured her Belais epectoral. The giant beast stood directly beside her, the beast itself looked like a fusion between Cerberus and Hydra, and it let out a deafening screech that caused some of the ground to quake.

“There’s a dark side to all of us” chaos said sending the beast at him. Belais hit DK’s shield, only to be brutally punished with a lightning strike. Chaos smiled, because the same clouds that released the strike, she manipulated with her dark energy to release a barrage of boulders   to fall.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DaggerKlutz

Each footstep made a slashing noise. The water was already up to DaggerKlutz's ankle but it was raising. From behind, he heard Sha speak. It sounded like she was in pain, “You’re right to a certain extent …I knew this was going to be destructive… this has nothing to do with my pride…this has to do with me sacrificing my very being to save the people I love; I’ll give it to you, you’re the most dangerous foe I’ve ever faced… but I didn’t bring allies…because I didn’t want to risk killing them…WHILE KILLING YOU!” DaggerKlutz rolled his eyes. That was one pathetic excuse to him. Plus, that proved to him that she would be attacking again. It was sad to him, he was completely about her being alone and not being the hero he thought she was. The pitter patter of rain increased. The rainfall was getting heavier.

Suddenly DaggerKlutz heard a screeching behind him. On instinct he turned around to see what Sha had become. She had wings on both her back and her temples. Not only did she change for the scarier but so did the weather. DaggerKlutz felt his stomach twist and his face pale. This was not what he expected. Not at all.

Then it seemed like the sky had actually opened up. And from that opening a giant monster with several heads came out. The humongous creature let out an intimidating roar. The whole city seemed to shake from the intensity of the roar. It was at that moment that DaggerKlutz screamed like a girl. He was scared. This is a scene you see from a horror movie. In a sadistic tone Sha commented, “There’s a dark side to all of us.

At that moment the multi-headed beast aimed a punch at DaggerKlutz. Just as the fist drew near a bolt of lightning struck the monster. DaggerKlutz was glad that he had prepared on being attacked. Otherwise he would be seriously hurt. Sha, or whoever she was now, just grinned at it. She was winning and that was clear. You didn't need to be a genius, like DaggerKlutz, to figure that out. Then she commanded meteoroids to fall down. The Bald Badie was facing Armageddon and he was at intense disadvantages. But worse of all, there was no dramatic music to make this cooler. This scene needed dramatic music. There was lightning strikes every few second, the city was quickly flooding, Sha had just unleashed an eviler but stronger self, and actual meteoroids were falling down. 

If DaggerKlutz could withstand Sha, or even beat her, then he would become a legend. Now was not the time to turn away scared and run. This was like every other situation for him. Things may look against his odds but he could pull through easily. 

The evil genius looked at the above meteoroids. Using the power of geometry he thought of calculations. With those formulas in his head he turned around at the tall building surrounding him. Then a short skyscraper caught his attention. It was in the right spot. Using the powers of magnetism he caused the building to lift from the ground. Then, he sent it flying towards the monstrous behemoth Sha had summoned. That skyscraper would be able to reach the monster without a meteoroid hitting it. But he wasn't done yet. Just as the skyscraper flew over DaggerKlutz he actually jumped through an window and began to travel with it. Just as the skyscraper got close enough to whatever Sha conjured DaggerKlutz jumped through a window. The skyscraper was aimed to hit the giant monster. DaggerKlutz was aimed at Sha. He was hoping that he caught her off guard and could deliver a powerful punch. With the super strength, speed he was going at, and the power of his light armor, a successful punch would start to tip the scale in his favor.    

Chaos Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Chaos Black

It would seem that Daggerklutz finally came to terms to just what exactly had happened. Sha had gone 5,645 days without Chaos and just a few days later she was once again bided with her. The Armageddon like boulders didn’t hit him at all he managed to escape to a skyscraper.   Chaos continued smiling; she had the upper hand in this as unlike his; her powers didn’t make her tired. Flooding became persistent in Solace city, a mighty river now ran through the city straight to the Pacific Ocean. If chaos wasn’t put to bay soon more heroes would need to be called in to protect Ferrum City.

Many of those who had died before this point, had their eternal rest disturbed as the water flushed the nearby grave yards out.   Chaos smiled closing her eyes thinking about what to do next; meanwhile DK began his offensive push forward, by slamming a building into Belais. The creature didn’t die rather it just evaporated into darkness and rejoined Sha. She didn’t see him, but she did hear him flying through the air. The heat generated from his light armor gave her a reading on how close he was. As he got closer chaos’s wings closed protecting her body from the full force of his punch.

She was knocked from the air into the water below; normally this would have been a tide turner however she was not using her natural abilities. Her powers came from the gloves so the components in the water did not cause them to shut down.   Underwater, she pushed her hands downward and fired a sonic burst to push her out of the water. She appeared above the water spinning with her wings closed; she opened them a bit damaged as most of the punch came through her wings.

“I must say, I really admire your drive to make a name for yourself, I’d say you did so today” Chaos stopped, not too far from where they were a helicopter flew around them apparently it was the ferrum city new station reporting on the incident. “Look at it…right now you’re on TV…everyone has seen your face…” Chaos extended her hands and crushed the helicopter with her magnetism.   “Now ask yourself…why are you still fighting?”   Chaos was not at all trying to manipulate him; he was too smart for that, she was simply informing him of everything he had already accomplished.

Truth is told Sha wasn’t a huge threat; Sha backed into a corner was a cosmic level threat, which brings forth Chaos. The ruthless beast had enough of talking she extended her arms outward yet again, this time combining her Magnetism and Sonic energy to create a scrap metal cyclone.   The howling winds of the tornado bounced off various items, from street poles to skyscrapers.    “Now you can risk flying out and being butchered by the various items in the storm…” Chaos disappeared to the top of the Tornado, looking down she fired a combination of her sonic energy and darkness down at him. “Or Taste that medicine” The beam filled the sides of the Tornado, however it was too expand as if went down, she deliberately didn’t aim it at him.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DaggerKlutz

As the skyscraper hit the giant monster, DaggerKlutz had just jumped out towards Sha and prepared to deliver a mighty punch. Sha was able to block the majority of the hit with her wings but the sheer power of his punch was enough to send her flying into the rising water below. 

The chaotic Sha fell into the water with a huge splash. DaggerKlutz stayed above to see what Sha would do next. That girl was clever, she wouldn't aim to do anything reckless. A muffled booming noise came from the water. Soon, Sha was flying upwards as if she was shot out of a cannon. Then, DaggerKlutz noticed that one of her wings seemed a little shaky. It was probably from when he punched it.

Sha flew upwards and pointed to a helicopter that has been enduring the event. “I must say, I really admire your drive to make a name for yourself, I’d say you did so today.” Sha commented. But DaggerKlutz was more focused on the helicopter. “Look at it…right now you’re on TV…everyone has seen your face…”  DaggerKlutz's blood went cold. He wanted to be recognized as the best villain ever but not to the general public. He had to defeat the hero community first. He can't announce he is evil to the public, he still needed them to recognize him an 'upstanding citizen'. Luckily, with the loud noise of the rain, they probably didn't catch his evil monologues. He could still make it look like he is an upstanding citizen. 

Then, with a simple movement of her hand, Sha had used her magnetism to crush the helicopter. “Now ask yourself…why are you still fighting?” Sha asked sadistically. DaggerKlutz's eyes widened. People weren't suppose to get hurt. He didn't intend anyone to get hurt but now this happened. He needed to make the situation better, otherwise it would keep spiraling out of control.

But Sha wasn't finished yet. She used her powers farther to manipulate the nearby metal to continuously spin around the two of them. It was like being inside a large, metallic twister. Then, from above, Sha said, “Now you can risk flying out and being butchered by the various items in the storm…" Then sonic and dark blast were being shot down at him. He had enough speed to dodge them. “Or Taste that medicine.”

DaggerKlutz had to act quickly. Using his powers of magnetism, he was able to pull two large chucks of cement for the ground. He was thankful that there are metal pipes under the roads. With those chucks of cement, he flew into the tornado. 

With a foot of cement blocking several sharp metal objects the evil genius would be protected, for now. But he would still need to ride out of the tornado. After a long, antagonizing minute of being in that tornado, DaggerKlutz was able to escape it. He estimated that he only had a few minutes to do what he needed to do.

First, he flew over the the wrecked helicopter. He ripped off the door to see everyone alive. But they were still in danger. The water was still rising. If they stayed here then they would surely drown. The cameraman looked at DaggerKlutz and asked, "Patrick Back! What are you doing here?" DaggerKlutz grinned. He could still use them. In a heroic fashion he said, "I came to Solice City to save Sha. It seems she has become corrupted with power. It will be a tough battle for me, even with my technology. But I will promise you this now. I will stop Sha and save her from this darkness. But first, I must get you to a safer place."

The news team ate it up. They thought DaggerKlutz had come to save the city of Solice. Now the public would adore him if he could beat Sha. And with the public support he would be one step closer to defeating all heroes and becoming the greatest villain. DaggerKlutz used his magnetic powers to pick up the helicopter and place it on top of a stable building. He would need to keep an eye on this crew of reporters. He couldn't let them get hurt. "Sorry I can't take you out of the city but it may be too dangerous to leave Sha alone at the moment. But look on the bright side, at least you'll get the best coverage of me saving Sha." With the news crew safe DaggerKlutz flew towards Sha.

It seemed that DaggerKlutz would need a change of plan. He had to play the hero part and try to save Sha. Otherwise the news crew  wouldn't capture him now he wanted to be captured. Loud enough so the cameras could hear him, DaggerKlutz said, "Sha, I'm going to have to stop you before you put anymore people in danger." At that time DaggerKlutz was entering a fighting stance. "I need you to fight you darkness along with me. I can't do this by myself."

Chaos Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Chaos Black

He once again managed to dodge her attacks; if she didn’t have an unlimited Source she would’ve probably been exhausted by now. The fight seemed to work its self into a little game of chess, Chaos wanted to see how much destruction she could cause. Daggerklutz just wanted to cement his legacy as the most famous ever. Fame wasn’t something that Sha or Chaos cared for; making them the same person in some way. Sha was a hero because it was her duty; Night hunter helped her see that. Chaos on the other hand, was a compilation of all Sha’s darkest desire’s and guilt.

Her purpose in life was to eradicate any threat to herself and Sha, and to her everyone was a threat; because there was supposedly “Darkness within everyone”. Chaos’s attention was on the people of Ferrum City for some reason, she felt her business was there. Meanwhile DK had rescued those people in the helicopter from earlier.   She stays suspended in the air, chanting an old Ninjan spiritual; the lyrics of the song were rather soothing. It was Sha she was doing her job in keeping chaos on track. This song paralyzed the being, which is until DK interrupted. Chaos turned around with a deafening screech rods in the form of arrows began to protrude from her head.

After a while they returned to the back of her head.   "Sha, I'm going to have to stop you before you put any more people in danger”. "I need you to fight you darkness along with me. I can't do this by myself."  Chaos took note to his fighting stance; she laughed and then folded her hands. “You lack the ruthless aggression needed to be a villain” chaos said smiling. Touching the ocean, she fired a sonic burst through the water, the water cascaded to the side towards him.

The sight of the speeding attack made her conjure another beast, this one famfrit, the huge beast fell from the sky, and plunged under the water. “I hope you can swim” she said. Famfrit used its tail to smack against the ground underwater. “Famfrit is a water beast from Ninjan, I used my darkness energy to summon him… shortly a huge tidal wave, maybe 70 feet tall will submerge, not only solace city, but Ferrum city as well, hand over the jewel of Solace and I’ll stop it from happening.

From right behind her the tidal wave began to formulate slowly building, Chaos smiled, the might roar from the gigantic aquatic beast caused the terrain to shake. Meanwhile Chaos extended her arms trying to absorb the light from his light Shield. It was protecting him the whole time, but with this two things would happen. Either he’d give up his light shield and make himself susceptible to Sha’s attacks, or be swallowed alive by Famfrit’s Tsunami, only seconds away from completion.  “The problem with being a Villian DK is…there’s always someone willing to kill to get the point across.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By DaggerKlutz

Sha began to laugh. “You lack the ruthless aggression needed to be a villain .” She then proceeded to send a sonic blast through the water. DaggerKlutz was barely able to avoid the sonic blast. Fortunately for him, sounds travels much slower underwater than it does air. But as DaggerKlutz was distracted from dodging the last attack Sha summoned another creature. One that was aquatic. “I hope you can swim” she said. Then Sha announced her threat. DaggerKlutz hoped that the news crew caught it. “Famfrit is a water beast from Ninjan, I used my darkness energy to summon him… shortly a huge tidal wave, maybe 70 feet tall will submerge, not only Solace city, but Ferrum city as well, hand over the jewel of Solace and I’ll stop it from happening."

The Bald Badie pondered the situation at the moment. A tidal wave was slowly growing. This evil Sha was more powerful than DaggerKlutz with these stolen powers. And Sha demanded that he handed over the Jewel of Solice. 

But if he agreed to her demands then she could be planning something to get her original powers back. The jewel might still have some residue from the power sapping device. If that is true then Sha may be able to use the Jewel as a medium to re-take her powers. But if he handed her the Jewel then he would still have his powers and he would stop a lot of people from being hurt. So DaggerKlutz made a choice. 

He shrugged his shoulders and pulled the Jewel of Solice off the golden band. He threw it at Sha, knowing that she would easily catch it. DaggerKlutz still remained in the air. He didn't feel any weaker after losing the Jewel. His light armor wasn't gone, but it did feel a little weaker. He still had all the power. It wasn't like the Jewel was power source, it was just something that looked cool on him. But he feared that Sha had a plan with it. “The problem with being a villian DK is…there’s always someone willing to kill to get the point across." At this time DaggerKlutz was so annoyed that he just had to complain. "What is up with you and killing? It is completely unnecessary. I haven't even said I'd hurt you but you keep talking about my demise. Can you please be a little more polite?"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By shanana

Chaos shrieked as she caught the jewel of Solace. With a snap of the finger she called off Famfrit and the threat of the tidal wave had ceased.   What is up with you and killing? It is completely unnecessary. I haven't even said I'd hurt you but you keep talking about my demise. Can you please be a little more polite?" Sha laughed again she seemed triumphant in her gain. “Look around you DK..how much of this is actually real?” Chaos held the jewel in her palms; the jewel lit up and returned Chaos to her Sha form.

The Ninjan queen appeared, with visible battle scars, but she stood with a wide grin, her goldenrod hair blowing in the background. “I must admit daggerklutz, you’re truly a formidable foe, but your math is clearly off. There is 31 million people living on Solaria, you can’t evacuate 14 million anywhere, it'd cause overcrowding…soo what do you do? You change the scenery.”  Sha held up a device on her hands. “You see this…it’s known as a Sethosphere, it can change the settings of the battle field, when I changed to Chaos the setting automatically changed… were actually standing in the middle of a populated Downtown Solace City!” Sha said smiling.

“I’m not strong enough to fight Chaos on my own, so when you surrendered the Jewel of solace, it’s purity vanquished her, thus placing my plan in motion.” Sha activated her Sethosphere and within an instant the horrible battle scene had disappeared to reveal a Populated Solace city, multiple police units had their specialized guns locked on him. Sha’s sister Solace stood behind Sha with a power snatch gun of her own.  A policeman walked up to Sha handing her a list and a pen, she took the pen for a moment and wrote down a few things. “You see this?... this is me putting you on America’s most dangerous criminals list”.

Solace walked up to Sha placing her hands on her shoulder. “Maybe you should tell him about the helicopter” Sha smiled. “Oh right, this is my sister solace, she can transform into anybody, secondly she can duplicate herself; so when you saved those people…you saved her” Sha winked. She knew she wasn’t anywhere as smart as DK, but she relied on him to over think the whole situation. The sun was up high in the sky showing no trace of the former rainstorms.

“Alright Maya, Sha said, giving her the go. Maya placed the Jewel of Solace in her gun and then fired it towards DK.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By DaggerKlutz

It seemed that Sha really outsmarted DaggerKlutz on this one. Not only did this mean DaggerKlutz lost the battle but he could also be placed in jail and lose the support of the public. It was time for DaggerKlutz to pull one over Sha.

A girl who resembled Sha placed the Jewel of Solace in a gun and fired it at DaggerKlutz. Using his super reflexes, he was able to avoid the blast with minimum effort. With the first shot avoided, DaggerKlutz flew over in front of Sha. He whispered so only she could hear him. "I'll admit, you did trick me quite nicely. Very good performance, you did an outstanding job. But, you aren't the only actor here. I know how to act in front of a jury. You have nothing against me. The best charge you have against me is the belief that I am connected to the theft of the Jewel. But even that won't hold up in court, there is no solid evidence. Though, I can bring up some successful charges against you. By breaking the roof of that warehouse I rented not only did you destroy private property but you were also invading private property and breaking and entering. Furthermore, you attacked me first at the warehouse. That is an assault."

A grin flashed on DaggerKlutz face. Everything he told was the truth. Sha could be accountable to these laws and easily sentenced to jail. "Plus, that mind trick might be a whole new set of broken laws. Who knows how many laws you’ve truly broken these last few days.” DaggerKlutz kept talking. Now he was coming to the best part.

Here’s the deal. I’ll give you back you powers and not take you to court. In return, I want you to not only drop all charges against me but publically apologize to me about getting me involved in a situation I didn’t want to be in. I want you to treat me as an upstanding citizen who got caught up in this messy affair. Next, you will take me off the America’s most wanted list. But you don’t have to agree to these terms. We can both just go to court and settle it there. I mean, it’s not like getting a few federal charges against you will ruin that trust you spent so long building up with your people.”

DaggerKlutz knew the law system very well. With that knowledge he could avoid all this trouble. Plus, he didn’t have to give Sha back her powers. He was still agile enough to avoid anything she could throw at him. So if Sha wanted things to return back to normal, she would have to agree to his demands.    

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By shanana

Solace’s first shot missed; His speed seemingly eclipsed hers with her power.  He got close enough to whisper to were only Sha could hear, but it didn’t make sense seeing as Solace was a psychic. "

I'll admit, you did trick me quite nicely. Very good performance, you did an outstanding job. But, you aren't the only actor here. I know how to act in front of a jury. You have nothing against me. The best charge you have against me is the belief that I am connected to the theft of the Jewel. But even that won't hold up in court, there is no solid evidence. Though, I can bring up some successful charges against you. By breaking the roof of that warehouse I rented not only did you destroy private property but you were also invading private property and breaking and entering. Furthermore, you attacked me first at the warehouse. That is an assault.Here’s the deal. I’ll give you back you powers and not take you to court. In return, I want you to not only drop all charges against me but publically apologize to me about getting me involved in a situation I didn’t want to be in. I want you to treat me as an upstanding citizen who got caught up in this messy affair. Next, you will take me off the America’s most wanted list. But you don’t have to agree to these terms. We can both just go to court and settle it there. I mean, it’s not like getting a few federal charges against you will ruin that trust you spent so long building up with your people.”

“That’s rather Funny, you see this is Solace City, this right here is my sister...Maya…her name is Solace, OUR mother is the one who funded the property for this city to be built, So you rented that warehouse from MY mother and ran an illegal operation in it; as deputy I raided it; So all expenses are yours and are your responsibility.”  Furthermore, you and I were the only people in the Warehouse, so it’s your word vs mine. Seeing as though I broke no federal laws, I don’t really see reason to go to court.

“Sense were speaking politics how about this” Sha said snatching the list back from the police captain, and walking over On DK resting her arms on his shoulder. She was 100% unthreathing with her tone. “How about this: give me back my powers; I drop the charges for conspiring to commit theft, AND drop the charges for obstruction of justice, destruction of public property” Sha stopped. “You do remember the cars you so happily juggled around”.   She patted him on the back continuing her charge list. “I charge you with causing a public disturbance; you spend a night in jail and go free the next day. Sha walked back over to where Maya was.

Maya used her duplication powers to surround him this time, with a gun on him again.    “OR! I CAN CALL OUT THE BIG GUNS AND LEAVE IT UP TO THEM…IT’S YOUR CHOICE.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By DaggerKlutz

So it seemed that they both knew the legal system pretty well. Sure they both may have over-exaggerated on some parts but they both had a good case on there side. DaggerKlutz considered his options. He didn't like Sha's demands but he couldn't run away, that would only make him look worse. But if he took her to court then things may get even worse. A jury may favor Sha solely because she is a superhero, it would be hard to win with those odds. Suddenly, a good idea occurred to DaggerKlutz. He was surprised he didn't think of it sooner. A sly grin grew of his face. "Fine, I accept." Then DaggerKlutz felt himself being shot in the back. The powers were being drained from his body and he fainted. His body was too exhausted.

Hours later, DaggerKlutz woke up in a prison hospital. He noticed his secretary in the room, typing on her laptop. Then he looked outside, there were guards positioned outside. They were there to keep Patrick Back in and the press out. The secretary looked up from her laptop. She shifted her attention back to her work but said, "Good to see you conscious sir. Are you okay?" Besides a dry throat and a headache, DaggerKlutz felt just fine. "I'm doing much better now that those powers aren't clouding my mind anymore." He lied. "I can't believe I was capable of performing such hideous acts. I hope no one got hurt." His secretary nodded. "No one was hurt sir."  DaggerKlutz laid back down. A grin was appearing on his face "That's good. With my mind at ease now, I need to make preparation."

After a long day in prison DaggerKlutz made bail. He also called for a public announcement to the city of Solice. With all his money and influence, Sha nor the mayor could have anything to say against it. 

The city hall was packed. There were many upset citizens abut many more press. It seemed this event was bigger than DaggerKlutz thought. He walked up to the podium. 

"Ladies and gentlemen. As many of you know, I have done some terrible things these last few days. I have caused much destruction and confusion among your peaceful lives. I do not know if you will all accept my apology. It seems that having superpowers has a heavy mental burden to superheroes. After a rare accident, I had processed Sha's superpowers but they had clouded my mind, making in act in ways I wouldn't otherwise. I will not blame my actions on these powers though. I should have tried harder to remain an upstanding citizen. I should not have let those powers corrupt me. I must thank Sha for stopping me. Who knows what else could have happened if I wasn't stopped." Patrick Back looked down. It appeared as if he was shameful of himself. But then he looked back up at the crowd with a look of determination.

"To atone for my lack of willpower, I have donated 20 million dollars to the city of Solice. This money is meant to repair the damages I have committed to your fair city. Not only that, but I'll be setting up some of my business here. I plan to help the citizens of Solice get the jobs they deserve. All employees of mine have every one of those needed insurances. I know these aren't enough to show how truly sorry I am. Corrupting power is no excuse, Sha is able to endure it and I should have too...... I am sorry."

Patrick Back slowly walked off the stage. Most of the audience was applauding him. They had all fallen for DaggerKlutz's claimed that his mind was clouded from those powers. That he was not fully in control of his actions. DaggerKlutz was able to trick them. He had regained the people admiration. Though it did come with a cost, there would still be some citizens who would not believe him. Plus, this event had called too much attention on him. Patrick would have to be careful of his actions for awhile. The press would be keeping a close eye on him. 

As Patrick walked away from the podium, he wondered if Sha would say anything to him concerning the recent speech. He knew she wouldn't fall for those lies, in fact, he actually wanted her to still know he was fully in control of his actions. Sha would make a good enemy. The public believed him and actually forgave him. He was one step closer to his big plan.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shanana

Sha’s eyebrow arched as DK took the stage; at this point she was just tired of seeing him. Her powers were now back in her body so she felt right with herself. Bylaw she was supposed to stand on stage and protect DK from the public so she did. However she did it with her Ipod on not listening to his lies.   He was a great orator, he kind of reminded Sha of Marc Antony, the friend of Caesar not Jennifer Lopez husband.  Looking out over the masses a few of the people cared about what he was saying,

Others just liked the free refreshments, and some just thought it was bullsh!t. He wanted to build businesses in Solace City, but he would find out that it was pretty much a closed market; as her mother already owned most of the businesses here. As he came down from the podium Sha had a few words for him. “Nice…It would seem that your off the hook…Just know that I’m no idiot and your always watched when in this city!” Sha said flying off.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By DaggerKlutz

As Patrick Back made his speech to Solice City, Sha was listening to her Iphone. As smart as she was, that was a pretty dumb move. She was up on stage with him, the press could easily see that she didn't care. It was unintentional, but it made Patrick look more like the victim he claimed to be. 

Just as Patrick left the podium Sha said to him, “Nice…It would seem that you're off the hook…Just know that I’m no idiot and your always watched when in this city!” Then she flew off before waiting for any kind of reply. It seemed she couldn't wait to put some distance between herself and the evil genius.

So without any farther business to do, DaggerKlutz left the city hall. He ignored all questions from the press and just went straight to his limo, which was parked out front. As soon as he entered the limousine took off. The only people inside the car were DaggerKlutz, the driver, and his secretary. The Bad Baldie leaned back, “You know what, I think I should sent Sha a fruit basket.” His secretary continued to type things on her laptop, she nodded. DaggerKlutz continued, “And there should be a card with it. I want the card to say ‘Thank you for helping me. Enjoy the fruit, there will be more to come’. ”

As the limousine drove out of Solice city, DaggerKlutz laughed. Sha may have won this one but bigger things will be happening soon.