Blood and Revenge- Wars and Plat vs Ferro and Lady Nightmare.

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Platinumwarrior
England, Piccadilly Square.

Sebastian stood atop rather large building binoculars in hand. The bright lights of gleaming and blinking in the night as a drizzle of rain came down against the buildings and streets of . Sebastian had been tracking the hero known as Ferro Vida for a few days as a favor to an old enemy and teammate who seemed to have something personal against the hero. Although Sebastian planned on taking the kill for himself the aid of his old enemy would no doubt prove effective against the super powered hero. Zooming in on the near empty street Sebastian had spotted him, tossing his binoculars and jumping off the building Sebastian landed crouched on the top of a street lamp. Jumping and rolling into a nearby alley way Sebastian blended in with the shadows and reached for his ear piece.

"Warsman I've found your man. He's in England, Piccadilly square. I hope you dont mind if I start without you"

Reaching for two of his pistols Sebastian began to stealthily make his way through the near empty street staying close to the shadows as he began to load his two guns with armor piercing rounds (due too Intel given to him by Warsman about Ferro). Ferro didn’t only have numerous powers that made him extremely deadly. He basically had invincibility to many things. Today Sebastian would get to test his katanas out against him.

Turning the safeties on his dual pistols off Sebastian stealthily made his way behind Ferro who as far as he could tell, did not notice him, aiming both pistols at the back of Ferro's kneecaps. Sebastian fired one bullet out of each gun then quickly raised his right hand gun and shot two bullets one aimed at Ferro's back and another aimed at the back of his head. With the symphony of gunshots the near empty streets erupted in screams as people ducked into houses and jumped on the ground for cover. Others reached for phones and/or defensive weapons of their own, with great agility and guns still in hand. Sebastian leaped over Ferro and landing gracefully sent a crane kick at Ferro's lower ribs and then held both guns to Ferro's face.

"Sorry about this, I’m doing it as a favor to an old enemy."

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Ferro Vida

Worn, red runners splashed on the cold, wet cobble-stone street, moving just slightly faster than they should have been. But the eyes of this bedraggled figure were more than enough to prove something was amiss. Wild and tense, Felix’s dark brown irises flashed in the dim morning light. Was it morning? Everything had begun to blur together. He hadn’t slept, or even rested in weeks. Had it only been weeks? It felt like longer. Strange to think how simply it had started. The intruder alarm still rang in his ears even now. The tall, foreboding figure rushing at him; how he knew he had to protect the others; more than anything else, though was the pain. Pain the likes of which he had seldom felt. It was all etched clearly into his mind. He had no choice but to leave. If one of his friends was hurt by this thing then he would never live it down.

And now here he was, hounded across Europe and North America, half dead from hunger, and nervous to even cross Piccadilly Square at what could have only been four in the morning. It was a simple goal: make it to the underground and ride the train as far out from the city as possible. He felt too much like someone was watching him here. A double-decker bus rolled by after what seemed like an eternity and the little green walking man flashed in the dim light. The people would be safer with him gone elsewhere.

Felix plodded across. Only a few steps to go and he’d be at the station.

I’m going to make it.” Then came the telltale click of the hammer of a pistol, two to be exact, so close together the second was nearly indiscernible from it. The light scent of gunpowder filled the air as the shots ignited. Felix had less than a fraction of a second to react, throwing himself up and rolling through the air, he just managed to avoid the first bullet. Its twin cut through his right calf, sending a spatter of greyish blood onto the wet stone street. “Dammit! Armour piercing.”  Before he had even finished the thought, another two shots rang out, one nicking his ear and the other penetrating his left shoulder, causing another spray of liquid metal to stain the street. The shot cut clean, pushing him down onto his hands. The few people on the streets were in a panic around him, several more shots cutting through the air. But they weren’t the same. Whoever was attacking him knew what he was doing and had done it many times before. Felix had dealt with assassins in the past, but this one was something different. This one was deadly.

The shooter dropped down in front of him, noiselessly and sent a vicious kick into the hero’s ribs. Anyone else would have been suffering horrible internal bleeding from it, possibly a punctured lung as well. Felix chuckled as he realized his attacker had probably broken his foot. His ears picked up the hammer of the pistols being pulled back once again.

“Sorry about this, I’m doing it as a favorto an old enemy.” The inhuman tilted his head up and smirked.

“I understand. I’m sorry too.”Quickly, he lifts himself up on one hand and span his legs out in a furious circular kick, his dull green coat a blur of motion, aiming to knock the assassin to the ground. With a sudden heave, the hero throws himself back across the street, sweeping his arm down and hurling several kunai-like needles at the ninja.

“You couldn’t have thought it would be that easy.” Felix gave a half-cocked grin, but he was worried. Worried he would never see his friends again; that he would never see Abam again. “Well, I’ll just have to live then.” He fell back in to a defensive stance, shifting his weight to his uninjured leg. “Come on. I got a train to catch.”

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt
"What is reason? It is a query, something organics live for. Something I must undermine. And what is your reason? To destroy the world of humans and replace it with a utopia of machines; to hollow out the obsolete. My reason is to destroy and it is that simple, that absurd. The one called Felix is part of this desire. I despise him above most and he must be obliterated painfully and slowly, even if that objective requires destroying those around him in the process. He damaged me upon the last ere we fought, so much so that I wish to cause the same damage to him; he ripped my skin and played with the tissue underneath and such will I do to him and anyone in the process. It is required. It is natural law. It is sin to disobey the law.

Enter, now, the world of underground recess; the darkest caverns of the criminal world and some of the deadliest men and women gathered under one skyline. One of those, whose interpretation is a shadow and a knife, is Platinum Warrior, whom I have had the displeasure of calling Sebastian more than one time. He is stealthy beyond reason, able to destroy in a nanosecond, and has the ability to convert aggression and arrogance into raw, unyielding power of will and fighting spirit. He was the perfect man to kill Felix for me. However, I was skeptical of his intentions and connections to such a person; Felix's charisma was intimidating to overcome whence others began rallying to his side. Platinum Warrior was never the most trustworthy of people. I hated him openly. And thus, I traveled to the Piccadilly Square in England where the assassination was to be scheduled. I would make my presence known to Platinum Warrior and Felix, ensuring the deal to be kept and my enemy made silent. End mental note."

-----

The teleportation device stuck him in the belly of a great railway system, whose traffic was busy and grand in both scale and illumination. Warsman held out a hand to the machine and tilted it slightly as a ramp. Almost instantly, the momentum of the train made it crash through the cement overhang and it became a horrid wreck more suited to be a crippled snake rather than a functional means of transport. Warsman however, found it slightly entertaining considering the amount of pleasure he derived from the screaming of metal on metal and the fiery impact of the engine combusting on contact with the rock. There was no doubt that anyone in the first four cars were severely injured or dead.

He ripped a hole into the bottom of the nearest car, literally throwing every surviving person into a panic or fetal position behind a foreign chair. Warsman climbed the charred and bloodied walkway, scaling the vertical ascension with magnets in his armor while simultaneously wading through the gore and corpses. Finally, he punched the emergency exit door across the line of sight and extended his body out of the much smaller doorway, cracking the plastic and extending the metal to exaggerated proportions before finally clanking his boots on solid concrete. He dusted his shoulder off and noticed he was right on schedule for meeting Felix and Sebastian at the same time. He scoffed his luck and began to laugh silently.

"Remember me, Felix?" he asked nonchalantly, extending his arms wide like a relative who had not seen his younger sibling in years. He wore a sadistic smile plastered on his face and his eyes gleamed a foreboding orange in the moonlight.
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Lady Nightmare

She was attracted to him like a moth to flame. Everything about him tugged her mind, but of course she could never admit. Admitting to anyone but him she even had a heart would be too much. Pain. Pain was something she could deal with. In fact, if Lady Nightmare was shot two hundred times in her chest. She would smile as her life withered away. However, Love was different. It was soft, inviting and too good to be true. Often she would find her self asking her mind Something got to give. To her Love was her rare reoccurring friend that the fates wouldn’t let her have for long. If, this was just a phase. If it was just a sick cruel joke the world was playing. Lady Nightmare was going to get her fill.

Keeping a rather close eye on him, she knew it was coming. Everything around her screamed danger. Lady Nightmare could never explain it but she could always sort of feel when something’s a foot. It was one of the few gifts time had given her. Close, yet far away from Felix she stealthy followed him. A black trench coat wrapped around her delicate body. She maneuvered through the swarm of people. Their faces got lost just as she passed. Her attention was held by that of Felix and bad intentions. Her eyes patently looked on as he waited for the decked bus to pass by. Its engine buzzed, tickling her ears.

He proceeded to walk across the busy street. Just as he did she sped up in attempt eventually catch his attention. Lady Nightmare was just about to make her self known as a bullet thwarted her attempt. Every concern she had was confirmed. The puppets of fate had arrived and she was all but unprepared. Her mind quickly scanned for the strings hoping to find the Pinocchio. The trench coat unwrapped it self around with a little assistance from Lady Nightmare’s telekinesis. The meaningless coat hit the gravel reviling her black outfit underneath. On her thigh rest two pistols sleeping in their holsters. The ever so familiar sword still at her side. Her finger itched for action. The thirst for blood shed began to rise within her. Just as her eyes arose from another blink fiery filled them.

Bullets rained from the sky as the civilians screamed in terror. The scene played slowly before her. The attacker suddenly reviled him self while he thrusted his foot in to Felix. Her body began to fade. The air quickly wiped it self of her dust as she appeared behind the shooter whose guns were pointed at Felix. Lady Nightmare awoke the pistol from its slender sleep. The gun drowsily stared at the back of his head.

Didn’t your mother ever tell you not to point?

Avatar image for platinumwarrior
Platinumwarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Platinumwarrior

Sebastian was surprised at agility of the superhero as with only one hand he managed to balance himself while executing a vicious circle kick. Sebastian moved his hands in a blocking position where the kick was aimed, but it was still strong and broke Sebastian's block knocking sideways, landing on his shoulder to let it take the impact then quickly reaching for his two guns which he dropped during the landing. Sebastian was met with a hail of kunai, this however was nothing new to Sebastian as he swiftly cartwheeled to his side away from them. Hearing a whooshing sound, Sebastian quickly look to his right to see a metal subway entrance door flying at him. Executing a back flip Sebastian watched as the door slammed into a nearby brick wall and left a small indent in it before falling down onto the ground with a clatter. The man responsible was none other then the cyborg warlord: Warsman. Sebastian's instinctive response to seeing him was pointing both of his pistols directly at Warsman's head, after all he had no idea if the door was aimed at him or simply an accident. Fighting back his will to pull the trigger Sebastian watched as Warsman began to approach Ferro with a wild grin on his face which seemed ready to spill blood.

Sebastian heard someone moving behind him, stealthily like a ghost or an animal stalking its prey any other man would not have heard the deadly assassin known as Lady Nightmare moving in for the kill until she spoke. But by then it would be too late, quickly moving Sebastian turned around and let loose a deadly sideways kick aimed to run across Lady Nightmares face. Using what he thought would be distraction enough Sebastian aimed both of his pistols (still loaded with armor piercing rounds) at Nightmares legs quickly firing a whole clip from each gun at the aimed position.

Holstering both his guns Sebastian would then charge at Ferro who seemed to be occupied with Warsman and attempted to grab him by the shoulder (to hold him in place) and send one of his katana's ripping through Ferro with a stab that would enter through his back and exit through his rib cage while the other katana was sent at a thrust directly at an artery in Ferro's leg. Both of these attack were meant to be fatal and Sebastian could only guess his dual katana's which were renowned for cutting through basically anything could cut through Ferro if applied in stabbing moves. After this attack on Ferro, Sebastian quickly turned to Lady Nightmare after putting both of his katana's back in their sheaths and prepared to engage her in hand to hand combat starting the fight by sending a karate chop at her ribs and then a hay maker at her chest.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Ferro Vida

And lo, the earth did tremble as the darkness made its presence known. His corruption laid waste to the land; birds dropped from the sky, having simply ceased to be alive at his approach. This man is chaos incarnate. Stone shall crack and crumble to dust; nature will wither and die. The beast approaches, and I feel my time has reached its end; I feel that humanity’s time as has reached its end.

Felix’s eyes were fixed on the ninja, waiting for him to make a move. Before either of the two men could react, the ground began to tremble violently beneath their feet. As the vibrations grew, glass shattered glass began to rain down from the buildings above and the street broke into jagged chunks, though thankfully the few people that had been on the streets had taken shelter. With tremendous force, a steel door from one of the trains flew out from the street, nearly killing the assassin and leaving a gaping hole in the broken cobblestone layout. It was as if his nightmare had been made real. The being that had been pursuing him across the globe, the god of chaos, stood before them.

“Remember me, Felix?” He stood as one might have if they were welcoming an old friend home after a long time apart. His face betrayed this sentimental feeling, though. His eyes shone coldly in the light, illuminating his sadistic smile further.

“Keep calm! You can do this! Just focus on...” Even as he thought this, the bad situation grew worse. Abam appeared behind the ninja, aiming at his head with her pistol and no doubt delivering a one-liner, but Felix didn’t hear it. A split second before, it had been only his life on the line, but now if he made am mistake, even one, it could cause the death of the one he loved more than life.

The sound of bullets cutting through the air snapped him out of his thoughts. The assassin had tried to shoot Abam. He tried to kill her. And now he was aiming his blades at Felix. The blade cut into the wound on his shoulder. It would have taken tremendous force to do that, even with the injury there. At another time, Ferro might have tipped his hat to such ability. But rage was quickly consuming him, and he was no longer aware of the pain. That man tried to kill his love. That man would pay tenfold.

A steely hand grasped the katana handle a pulled it forth in a flourish. The ninja would pay, but right now the greater danger was the unstoppable beast. “Hey there, Warsy. Long time no see. How’s the husband?”Psych him out. With all his might, Felix hurled the blade at the cyborg’s head. He didn’t expect it to do much, if anything, though. But it would distract him for a few precious moments. Reaching deep into his inner reserves of power, and even calling on the ambient energy all around them, Felix focused the power at the tip of his finger for a moment before releasing the massive blast of lightning. “Fuse his armour... Immobilize him.” The strain was enormous, but the assault would be worth it. It would do something. It is nearly impossible for electricity to miss a metal target.

The blast stopped and the inhuman had to struggle to remain on his feet for a moment. He couldn’t let up, though. Not for a moment. With force not seen by most terrestrial beings, his arm shot forth, hardening and expanding into a spiked mace. The blow was aimed right between the cyborg’s eyes, and if it landed cleanly there was a good chance it would cave his helmet in.

Next was the assassin; the man of grace and intelligence who had already proved to be one of Felix’s most dangerous opponents. He had engaged Abam again. Ferro lurched towards them, forming a blade in his hand and tossing it to his love. He was surrounded, but by no means helpless. Things are never that easy.

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By ThisIsGonnaHurt

"Hey there, Warsy. Long time no see. How's the husband?"

Sexually insulting statement. Primitive, uncouth. Predictable. Felix was losing whatever he had of a "touch," his pride was too overbearing. His weakness was obvious. Arrogance and manhood were all that mattered to him, apparently. Apparently. He was hiding another personality, underneath so many layers it would seem illogical. Humans were illogical. Felix was annoyingly simple these days: calling Warsman "Warsy," or show up at bars completely uninvited or unwanted. Warsman had the suspicion that Felix was beginning to stalk him, discover a weakness, and kill him. He would have welcomed death, but if it were from a piece of sh!t like Felix, Warsman would much rather choose the bitter, bloody, alcoholic, pain-addicted life he had grown accustomed-to.

"How much ammo does it take to kill something that has no value, Felix? One, two bullets might fit the inside of your skull very well amidst the scrambled brain matter, seeing how there would be space to spare."

He measured Felix behind his thumb, targeting him.

"Begin."

He whispered, his thumb starting to become enveloped in a cosmic fire, the tongues spreading across the limb until it stopped among the tendrils of his forearm. It was glorious, the nerves pinching with agonizing delight; the kisses of fire to the sky that barely nipped his nose and chin. They were taunting him to move closer, to be burned with his arm, but he refused and focused again on Felix, who was without a sword, the latter material becoming larger by the frames of thought produced by the minds of conscious beings.

Warsman had no time; it was an abstract concept, known and ignored by the inhabitants to its realm and subject to its power. He had a chance to catch the blade, but he was also wary of tricks employed by Felix. He knew of the lightning powers the smaller man could produce. The sword would be a conduit. Instead, he sidestepped as the blade became fixed into the concrete, its blade undaunted and perhaps still usable.

Moving from the sword to his opponent, Warsman noticed that Felix intended the sword to be either of two possibilities: a conduit or a distraction. Already, he was concentrating a point of energy, like the head of a laser pen, onto Warsman's armor, attempting to seal the cracks. Swatting to his left, a sweeping tongue of fire following the motion of his hand, the laser produced from Felix's fingertip was swallowed by Warsman's own destructive energy, manipulated by a microscopic and epic battle of electrons that connected much like what happens during the formation of different elements into a compound. What was created in the aftermath was launched into the air and lost to the recesses of space.

However, Felix was persistent. If ranged proved ineffective as it did, he would charge with his hand made into a mace-like protrusion. He obeyed this rule and Warsman predicted it to the last detail. Maneuvering, he caught Felix's much larger hand in his palm, not bothering to completely grab onto it because of the rolling sensation provided without his fingers made curled if Felix were to attack mid-defense.

"Hello, Felix."

Swapping hands, the cyborg moved in with his immense shoulder to ram Felix into the nearby fountain, hopefully causing severe lacerations or broken bones due to the pipes and heavy cement made into the foundation. However, if Felix was too fast, Warsman would spin and blast him in the face with the cosmic fire that was now spreading to his upper arm. It would be invigorating to hear Felix's screams of pain as his skin would burn to the point of tearing itself from the flesh, heal, and then scorch to utter ruin again. That was one of the powers of Warsman's flames: to drive an opponent to insanity through pain and the agonizing sensation of a fiery parasite with an unquenchable thirst for blood.

If the first route of action proved successful, Warsman had the opportunity to bury Felix in stone, literally by lifting a nearby statue and dropping it upon him. Knowing Felix's healing factor would prove to be dominant, he would wait, sitting upon stacks of rubble, his hand open to slam Felix point-blank in the face with a blast of cosmic flame.