#1 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

This is basically for all bleach fans choose any character you like, and play his role in a discussion. It could be a Captain, a Lieutenant, or a member of ichigo's Group.

You have to follow only one thing. Before every post you have to write you name.

For example, if you choose Shunsui, your post should be like:

"

Shunsui: Anyone feel like drinkin sake?

"

These are the characters I thought are well usable:

Kurosaki ichigo

Shunsui Kyōraku

Byakuya Kuchiki

Tōshirō Hitsugaya

Mayuri Kurotsuchi

Jūshirō Ukitake

Kenpachi Zaraki

and any character you like. Try to be as in character as possible (on the thread. Don't go smashing up walls of your home if you are kenpachi here). Please choose a character you're familiar with.

Begin!

List of Characters currently in use:

None :(

#2 Posted by Bill_Lancer (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Son, you must be new here.

#3 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bill_Lancer: Why? I was told to move the thread to RPG section?

#4 Posted by Bill_Lancer (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes but here in CV we focus on comic book (DC, marvel, vertigo ect) role playing. While if you headed on over to the RPG section on Anime Vice (CV's sister website) you will find what your looking for.

#5 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bill_Lancer: Ah.. So you can create a thread like this with comic characters?(suppose I choose avengers instead of bleach, is it ok?)

#6 Posted by Bill_Lancer (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: That leads to the other thing. You see the key rule is, here we dont just play characters that have or do exist already (Spider man, punisher ect) Instead we create our own with traits and looks of ones that already exist.

#7 Edited by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bill_Lancer: So where should I create such thread? off topic? General discussion?

#8 Posted by Bill_Lancer (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Head on over to the site, Anime Vice, literally just like this site except for all things anime. Go to the forums board and then go to the RPG section on there.

#9 Posted by Zauberin (4249 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bill_Lancer said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Yes but here in CV we focus on comic book (DC, marvel, vertigo ect) role playing. While if you headed on over to the RPG section on Anime Vice (CV's sister website) you will find what your looking for.

Woah woah woah, skull dude. We do have tendencies, but that's not to say it's set in stone that someone couldn't do an anime-styled character, or anime styled roleplay, or that. If he wants to create it and provided other people wanted to participate, there's nothing stopping them from doing an RP based on it. It just wouldn't be canon to nU, and might not be considered canon to prime U (optional on that front). There's people doing power rangers, and someone who tried to get a Fate/Stay Night themed RP going (which I would have loved to see/do (so sorry it didn't take off)). And there's someone in Prime U who's playing as a character from Dr. Who.

Besides, animevice is pretty much dead. I doubt he'd find what he's looking for there anyway.
#10 Posted by Bill_Lancer (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: *Shrugs*

Was just trying to help.

#11 Posted by Zauberin (4249 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bill_Lancer: It's okay. We all are. ^_^
#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: Yeah, anime vice is About Dead. That's why I made it here. I thought he was saying that you only do use your own characters here..

#13 Posted by Surreal SaDiablo (1629 posts) - - Show Bio

You can start any kind of rpg you want!!

#14 Posted by Zauberin (4249 posts) - - Show Bio
@PrinceAragorn1: Most people do, and some people make characters who have some base or inspiration taken from other characters, but if you found a couple of like-minded individuals, you could do it.

I don't like that word. "Minded." It just feels wrong to me.
#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

I see. So anybody interested? It's not like we're going to make a large plot or something. Just idle chit chat between members :)

#16 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Most people do, and some people make characters who have some base or inspiration taken from other characters, but if you found a couple of like-minded individuals, you could do it. I don't like that word. "Minded." It just feels wrong to me.

ok :)

#17 Posted by _Octavius_ (110 posts) - - Show Bio

There have been a few times we have done some RPGs as popular characters in popular universes, but the major bulk of what goes on here is custom made characters.