Black Hand Temple Prime (A location RP thread)

Mattersuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Mattersuit

@Lady_Liberty: He looked up, agony etched onto his features. "Mein Gott...It hurts..." He moaned.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By lady_liberty

@Mattersuit: Flying down and quickly examining the man. 'Oh.. THAT, um, that is a problem.'

A sigh. 'If you have a healing factor we can do this the.. eerrrr.. hard way. Otherwise I need to fly you to a hospital ASAP.'

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By The_Roman

@Lady_Liberty:"I heal. Real quick. Just cut my f*cking kidneys out. Right now." He let out a long stream of curses in German.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Roman: Kidneys it was then.

But there is no reason he needs to suffer excessively. With several microscopic bursts of gamma ray lasers I attempt to kill dozens of nerve clusters around his lower and mid back. If successful it would leave him numb throughout the entire area.

Then extending my magnetic field I magnokinetically grasp the silver his kidneys have been transformed into. Far less magnetic than iron, it requires a vastly greater degree of power and control to effect silver. But I can take individual electrons off an atom, or deflect a solar flare so it is well within my range.

With a brief moment of mental focus I squeeze the solid silver through a small hole in his back, much like water running through a funnel. A short burst of laser vision in the infrared spectrum attempts to cauterize the small wound.

'Done.' Floating the silver around so he can see it.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By The_Roman

@Lady_Liberty: He cursed quieter for a few minutes, as the kidneys began the regenerative process. "Thank you...I owe you one. Adam Mercer, of the Tenebrasque In. And you are?"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Roman: Floating a few inches off the ground.'Pleasure to meet you Adam, I'm Lady Liberty.'

Waving a hand at the Black Hand base. 'Know anything about what's going on here? They seem kinda shady.'

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By The_Roman

@Lady_Liberty:"Shady? They're sadistic. One of them mutated my kidneys into silver and made my junk indestructible." He said.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Roman: 'I did notice your.. private adamantium there.' A sight I could have done without, but there's a price to having supervision you can't turn off.

'Clearly I need to have a little chat with them.' Obviously they couldn't just go around transmuting people's internal parts. This was the kind of problem I was born for.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By The_Roman

@Lady_Liberty:"Sorry about that. I do normally wear clothes, but they got shredded when I was attacked." He grinned. "You do that. I think I'mma go home and figure out the easiest way of getting back to normal that doesn't involve mutilating myself. Unless that's your deal..." He said with a cocky smirk.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Roman: I chuckle and grin in amusement. 'My heroics only go so far! You're on your own with that problem.'

'Well good luck. I'm going to see what I can do about this base here.' Giving him a nod before turning and flying over to the odd looking reality bending fellow.@Ishmael_the_Deathjester

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By The_Roman

@Lady_Liberty: "I was kidding. I'll see you around." He grinned at her and walked away.

Avatar image for ishmael_the_deathjester
Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty :

Caliborn stared into her eyes, his own eye sockets seeming to have cueballs instead of anything a human would call eyes, though they rapidly and randomly shifted in a dizzying effect. The longer he seemed to remain in his one spot, the larger and more pronounced the cracks in reality seem to be. One of his hands held a scythe that seemed to cut the very fabric of reality it was on, the other held what looked like a golden AK-47. "And what...brings you to the lord of time?" Caliborn growled.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: The reality warping effect of his presence hurts my eyes, as I am tied closely to certain concepts. 'What brings you to my planet?'

A rather stern look. 'And why do you go around transmuting peoples parts?'

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty :

"Nexatos is the one you are referring to...I am Ishmael Caliborn...Lord of Time...Muse of Space...Eternity's Shylock..." The former infinite responded in a chilling voice that seemed to echo upon itself into infinity, a voice that seemed to be spoken at in all points of time and all points of space.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Some type of cosmic being, clearly. His voice was painful, echos of un-reality stabbing my ears.

'Well its good to meet you Ishmael. I'm Lady Liberty.' And I was serious about giving him a fair chance to explain himself. 'But it seems to me you're up to no good.'

I keep my tone firm, but not aggressive. 'I'll ask you again, why are you on my planet?'

Fottiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Fottiti

What is this? The return?

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty:

"I am the destroyer...the awaiting darkness bound to recyle every reality into their new form at the end of the multiverse...but I am bound...and I hate it...as I hate you, as I hate them, as I hate all things. Hate defines me, hate consumes me, hate is me, and I am it. I am here for those I hate have bound me here to destroy others I hate." Caliborn responded with it's cosmic voice shuddering throughout the fabric of space and time.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: There has been some type of cosmic misunderstanding. I've been to the end of time, and that's not what happened. Perhaps the fellow has been driven insane by his powers, or I am misunderstanding what he is saying.

'That's a lot of hate.' Nothing but pure hate, unless I missed my guess. And wow, that voice was starting to give me a headache. 'So, let me see if I have this right. Whoever owns this base has bound you to serve them, correct?'

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty :

"The bindings are to the Icon and to the Dark Triad...not to this base...that would be a foolish oversight..." Caliborn responded curtly.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Rubbing the bridge of my nose. I have no idea who these people are and Cosmic Caliborn here wasn't exactly a great communicator. Most of the cosmic types didn't have much in the way of social skills. 'So, the Icon and Dark Triad, whoever they are, have bound you.'

'Let me ask you the question you know I'm going to ask.' I look him in the eyes, even though the cracks in reality make my eye sockets ache. 'Do you want to be unbound?'

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty :

"If I were unbound, I would destroy this universe, and every other universe in this multiverse so that the cycle may begin anew." Caliborn responded calmly as a spatial-temporal quake rolled through again, caused by the Icon-engines in the base. All of a sudden, the two were in medieval times, before the base was founded and before the land became a blasted, dark glass infected hellscape, with the medieval buildings being somewhat transluscent as they overlapped with the more firmly rooted into the time stream Black hand structures. Then, the time quake rolled again, and the two were under a Red Giant sun, the base now much larger this much farther in the time stream, before it snapped back to the present, except for everything being five feet to the left. "Ah yes...timequakes..." Ishmael mused with amused contempt.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By lady_liberty

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester: Interesting. Although I am not sure how much of his statements are true it is still an interesting thing to contemplate.

'So can you tell me what this base and organization is all about Caliborn?'

The Red Menace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By The Red Menace

"Ostensibly, to help the development of psions to bring forth the devourer of universes more quickly.  In reality, as a monument to Vrakmul DiMarco's ego."   ishmael responded cooly, several Rahns gathering around to watch.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By lady_liberty

@The Red Menace: Nodding. 'I see. Well, don't do anything evil.' Turning and flying away. Very suspicious, I would have to keep my eyes upon this lot.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#125  Edited By Rumble Man

Fowler hopped out of a commuting meteor that went astray to hit a random water area, he wanted to play cards with the knight the one known as Kargoth. The bioborg has even bought along potato chips.

Duke_Kargoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Duke_Kargoth

@Rumble Man:

Kargoth could be found at a range where a single plate of divine steel had been presented, taken from the Talon during one of their engagements. The plate was only about an eigth of an inch thick, but it had taken everything else the Black hand had thrown at it without so much as a scratch at it, even attacks that could shatter Uru, Trion, Adamantine, promethium, replicas of Captain America's shield, Impervium, Quantum Crystalline, and Adamantium like nothing had failed to even dent it slightly. Kargoth sized up the plate of divine steel before drawing back his punch, then throwing it forward with all his might at a speed exponentially higher than that of light for a colossal infinite mass, all-breaker punch that had enough raw power behind it to destroy a million galaxies had it been spread out in the proper way.

The punch's force was concentrated into just the area of his fist to avoid devastating the galaxy, but even with all this force, even with the all consuming roar that went out for miles, even with a fist that flew so fast that the air in it's path was simply converted into energy and then focused with the punch, the Divine steel was knocked off the holding it was placed on, but upon examination, nothing had been done to the divine steel, though measurements behind it confirmed that due to the thinness of the Divine steel plate, it would not have absorbed enough force to prevent whomever was on the other side of the punch from being mulched due to concussive force. That was good enough for Kargoth, though the fact that a blow that could have leveled the skyfathers of the world didn't do anything to the plate itself irked him..

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Rumble Man

@Duke_Kargoth:

Fowler bought a stack of UNO and a bunch of board games inside a black Abidas duffel bag, upon reaching to the general are he noticed an armored man attempting to destroy a thin metal plate with odd properties in a single well placed punch, it is ludicrous that this very planet did not explode from a force that was calced in mind by the bioborg sensor's to destroy a mega galaxy. It was shameful yet impressive at the same time, the problem lies with the structuring of the arm. If this metal man had applied a certain finesse combined with all that power he would have atomized the damn plate.

"That was a good punch, I heard that you like board games"

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Lady_Liberty:

Caliborn simply watched as Lady liberty flew away, hate filling the Infinite of Destruction's dead heart as she passed by.

@Rumble Man :

Kargoth turned over to the Rumble man, his armoured form imposing as ever, ebony plating sliding as his form shifted to face the bio-borg. "Yes...you would be Fowler, correct?" The Celestial level knight asked in a hoarse voice.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Rumble Man

@Ishmael_the_Deathjester:

"Yes, and you like Board Games... correct?" The bioborg casually greeted the shelled man without prejudice, or discrimination in any form just a simple goal to see. To learn, and later to apply. Fowler opens the duffel bag and offered the man a game of Uno, along with an assortment of several others such as snakes and ladders along with othello.

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:

"That would be correct." Kargoth responded while Caliborn simply gazed upon him coldly.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Rumble Man

"Would it be possible to examine that plate which you have just attempted tameshiwari on?"

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man:

"Fair enough." Kargoth stated, handing over the indestructible plate of divine steel, whose unique set of alloying, technological, magical, cosmic, divine, and psionic bonding proccesses made for a material with literally infinite compressive, yield, fatigue, impact, and tensile strength and mohs scale hardness, a material that was also frustratingly immune to matter and reality warping.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Rumble Man

Fowler smiles as he observes its properties and makes a few questions regarding its characteristics, regarding that for unmaking the process can be done long and systematic by going through the layers in which it is created at a pace where the material would not react. The bioborg carefully examined the materials again and again, if Peregrine were here it would be able to communicate and draw out ALL information regarding the material yet it is busy elsewhere.

"Is this material tied to any deity or any concept of holy origin?"

Nothing on this slate says it is indestructible, yet testing this material would be godsend

Ishmael_the_Deathjester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man :

"There is a theory that it has a bit of the time keeper's powers flowing through it, but that is untested. So far it's just a bastard tough and indestructible material. Allow me to demonstrate." Kargoth stated as he took an First Grade Adamantium katana and then slashed it across the surface of the divine steel plate, only for the Adamantium to be grinded down into nothing but metal filings by the combined forces of Kargoth's nigh-infinite physical strength and the infinite hardness of the divine steel. Not so much as a single scratch or a single subatomic particle being out of place could be recorded on the divine steel, while the Sword was now reduced to just a hilt and a bunch of Adamantium filings collecting on the divine steel plate.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Rumble Man

"Well if it is linked with temporal energies then why not nab a chrono? or gun after the siblings, I heard that one of their friends have that sort of power" Its almost as entertaining as seeing a person trying to cut am Ice-block with a piece of cold tofu, and yet he is baffled at how there was a lack of collateral damage from the amount of force exerted by the armored man.

(Marvel adamatium or WH40k adamantium that got smashed on daily basis? or a syntesis of both used in grimdark setting)

Avatar image for kamal_re_x_the_abductor
Kamal Re'x the Abductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man said:

"Well if it is linked with temporal energies then why not nab a chrono? or gun after the siblings, I heard that one of their friends have that sort of power" Its almost as entertaining as seeing a person trying to cut am Ice-block with a piece of cold tofu, and yet he is baffled at how there was a lack of collateral damage from the amount of force exerted by the armored man.

(Marvel adamatium or WH40k adamantium that got smashed on daily basis? or a syntesis of both used in grimdark setting)

((Marvel Adamantium))

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Rumble Man

@Kamal Re'x the Abductor:

"I think you need to look outside the box if you want to destroy this material"

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By Count Bleck
@Rumble Man: 
Count Bleck appeared in a billowing cloud of darkness, brought forward by the discussion on the nature of Divine Steel, having overheard the conversation with his incredible hearing.  "Divine Steel can only be destroyed with Anti-reality, generated by things such as the fractal effect created by tapping into the power of infinites like Ishmael or the Icon.  Trust us, we've tried every other method, they don't work."  He stated as Kargoth nodded towards one of the members of the vaunted circle of nine.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Rumble Man

@Count Bleck:

"Hrmm your methods seem very rational by your perspective, there was a time when people say that adamantium can only be broken by anti-metal yet time after time those constants are getting broken and re broken by more creative means. Perhaps you can give me a sample to test on, I will apply weird and radical stuff"

(really weird ass stuff)

Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Count Bleck
@Rumble Man : 
"Be our guest."  He stated as he produced a sliver of testing material, which had just yesterday been tossed into and later retrieved from the singularity of a black hole.
Count Bleck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Count Bleck

Bumped for great justice.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Rumble Man

@Count Bleck:

Fowler picked up the Slab of divine metal and decides to try a substance from the dimension of smell, the first experiment he wants to try is to find other definitions of destroy and move from there "I guess I will start by applying droplets of liquid smell, milked from the spatial nipple that rests between the buttonholes of the big black."

Avatar image for temporal_guardian
Temporal_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rumble Man: 
Both Bleck and Kargoth shot each other an odd look in response to the bio-borg's bizarre choice of words.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Rumble Man

@Temporal_Guardian:

Fowler grabs a pouch of something that looks like a mixture of bile and anal excrement, yet he must cover the stench with a layer of odd hair because this substance can even change the coloration of dark matter into green.

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Mirabel

@Rumble Man:

Bleck was the first one to speak up. "If you have a point to all of this, do it now, or else I'll consign you to the scrap heap for wasting our precious time." He scowled beneath his helmet.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Rumble Man

@Mirabel:

Fowler drips a droplet on the divine plate, the substance is 'bent' for the duration of milisecond, it did not snow destruction yet it shows irrefutable change within the material. For the next show he will bring parts of materials that can affect an alloy, another that affects technology, another that affects magic, another that affects cosmic, another that affects divind and another that affects psionics to 'change' the slate.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#147  Edited By Vrakmul
@Rumble Man: 
"The problem with Divine steel is that even if you can damage it, it simply flows back into place, as it has the properties of Necrodermis, or the living metal.  Even anti-reality doesn't stop it from "regenerating."  So we've given up on trying to destroy the alloy and primarily focus on killing the user of it."  Kargoth stated, folding his arms as Vrakmul observed his hellscape of a domain from a balcony.   The mass of soldiers below immediately hailed him, they were preparing to move into Romania to switch garrisons.
Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Rumble Man

@Vrakmul:

"In that case you should not have any problems, simply dent the material then use an equivalent to hold the gap in place so you can insert pointy object inside. Just like popping a crab open, or why not simply 'steal' the armor?"

_Golem_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By _Golem_
"When Hell comes to Earth, One shall send down his champions."
-Anonymous.

The dead lands of the Black Hand laid, ghastly and awful, on the Earth. The gloomy sky just as dead and bland, so that even the stars seemed dimmed. A golden light appeared among the dimmed stars, growing brighter than it's neighbors in the sky. It soon flashed through the layers of the atmosphere, launching towards land. As most would be sure it was a meteor, it changed course as it broke into man's layer of breathing, lifting away from a crash course and it flew through the sky, like a smart missile going towards a target. It slowed down ever so slightly, and began flashing a orange light. It made erratic turns, searching. Maybe two minutes later, it launched into the largest pile of scrap it could find in the Black Hand's land, with little more than a few pieces of metal rolling from the pile. No explosion, no damage.

Around twenty minutes later, the flashing stopped, and the item... the device, floated into the air, bringing the scrap with it. It turned into a whirlwind of rusted metal, and after a proper amount of minutes, began to bend and form. The layers locked together, and the metal giant stood. Sleeping.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#150  Edited By Vrakmul
@_Golem_ : 
A patrol of Acolytes riding on the Black Hand's buggies cut through the dark glass infected land scape, passing right by the vicious native wild life as they made their patrols.  The buggies, fully enclosed, eventually came upon a strange, roughly humanoid metal mass, prompting them to stop their typical path and turn towards the new object.  "Dispatch, we have a confirmed sighting of an unidentified object, reccomendation?"  They asked through a secure vox link.  "Proceed with investigation."  came in the reply from a nearby outpost, prompting the buggies to drive up to the Golem, warily pointing their laser machine guns towards the Golem as they tried to use their advanced scanner suites upon it.