Black Eden Estate™ (Partially Destroyed)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cassius_knightfall: Sophia burst out laughing. "A pilot's license? I don't even have a driver's license! I meant with my mind, silly."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: OMG. That gif is hilariously drawn out! xD

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: "I will take my chances with the bike, as i do have a license. You want to fly you can follow me."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:LOL

@cassius_knightfall: Sophia shrugged. "Okay." She levitated herself into the air, spinning around as she did to follow after Cassius.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: After a short burst Cassius pulled up outside a place and waited for Sophia to turn up walking through the door with her when she arrived "So what you want to drink?"

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kuremisago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The sloth, truly the most majestic of God's creatures xP

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Signalling to the barman "Two cokes" pulling his wallet from his pocket and then pointing to a seat. Sitting down and handing Sophia her drink "So you got any questions about your fathers side of the family?."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: She stared at Cassius blankly. "Are they as f*cked up as my mother's side? I went to a family reunion. I was one of the more normal superhumans. And I just blew up an island."

Kuremisago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4213  Edited By Kuremisago

@pyrogram: We should all try to emulate the sloths swag :p

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: "Define normal" Cassius joked "For a family of mutants linked with various organisations and somewhat risky activites we are kind of normal. Except maybe your Grandfather he is pretty much the worlds largest man whore. You have more aunts and uncles than you could possibly imagine. No doubt many more than i even know."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4216  Edited By The_Brainchild

@cassius_knightfall: "Yeah, there's that..." She brushed back her hair. "My grandfather on my mother's side is a horny Frenchman in a young man's body. Seriously. He's f*cking creepy. I don't think he has any bastards floating around though. He keeps subtly implying there may be more family, but he tends to talk in riddles. And otherwise be a douchebag."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild:

"Lol You screwed when it comes to grandfathers then. Though my father is hard to track down, he tends to like playing dead something both my brothers seem to have also taken on board."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Sophia chuckled. "Well, I found out my great-uncle is a lich necromancer, so if ever someone dies more permanently, you know who to call."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild:

"Thats something you should perhaps talk to your father about when you can. Lets just say you, your father and i share a uniqueness in our genes." Cassius was deliberately vaque knowing his niece would certainly be more interested in what he was saying that way.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: The girl arched a brow. "Have to rescue him from Clarice first. Dumbass got his powers stolen. The he got himself kidnapped. All his daughters are dead... well, more than dead. Completely erased from reality." Her eyes looked away, glimmering with interest. She might have to meet this lady to learn her tricks. That's something she'd like to imitate. Could come in very useful. "So, assuming he's still alive, I imagine he and myself will have to have a little chat." A sinister grin flickered across her face.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

So , I guess that whole thing is over.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: So should I post next then since the earthquake is happening then.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I believe they left and went to a bar, but you can still post of you want. Lucian is/has retreated for the time being. Doesnt mean you have to though.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Actual that might be a wise choice then to leave with you then . I mean there isn't anything important left at the mansion right ?

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: All of Quintus' stuff and probably Cass' too...maybe we should rummage around a bit lol could stumble upon some helpful weapons.

Vamoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Am Mine is easily one of the best songs I've listened to.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: That is what I was thinking too but I would think it would be fitting if you would be the one to do it.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4229  Edited By The_Brainchild
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild

"Clarice is an extremely dangerous opponent, especially when unprepared. If she wasnt yo ufacny would of been taken as easily as you percieve him to have been. Fortunetly in here case she is a vain women and considers certain things and people beneath her, so people like me will surprise her. And agaisnt her thats exactly what you need."

"And your wrong about his daughters, your still here." Cassius grinned at the contined off beat attitude of Sophia before adding "Dispite all of Clarice's power she couldnt actually kill a knightfall, she doesnt know how to. Once we find and rescue or Qunitus returns to us you shall find out what i mean"

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Sophia gave a bizarre giggle. "Oh, I doubt Quintus will be glad to see me. Anyway. What happens now? I mean, the estate is destroyed. Do I go back to being a house mouse? Maybe I can go find a place in Los Angeles."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: "Why would that be?, As for right now i need to go back and secure a few things from the house. Then will have to find a new place to go underground for a bit whilst i try and find the location of your father and intel on LeBeau. You can go stay with your mum, find somewhere remote and safe or stay with me. Its your call, but if your on your own. Take some means of contacting me." Cassius tried not to be oppressive but knowing he should really demand that Sophia went to her mother or stayed under his stewardship, but she wouldnt listen if he said that. Giving her the illusion of choice instead was the best option.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: "Hm." Her face brightened. "Time to write a new chapter. Maybe I'll see what mother has to offer."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: "Your marked now, so be careful. I'am sure your mother has the influence to help you via her little club. But be careful that place is a nest of vipers. If it gets rough or you need to get away. You know how to get hold of me."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: "Yeah, sure." She was barely listening at this point, her mind skimming over the possibilities.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brainchild: Sophia tone clearly showing her lack of focus on the conversation at hand. So Cassius stood up and walked to her side of the table "Good luck kid. Keep in touch you hear." Before walking out of the door and getting back on his bike. "Right better see what i can scavenge from the house."

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4238  Edited By Zauberin  Moderator

The sound of my grandmother sounding happy is one of my favorite sounds of all.

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love my Jade huggles.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arriving back at the wreckage of the house Cassius began to gather anything that appeared important. Going into the wreckage of his brothers libary and breaking through a formerly hidden doorway. Heading along a cold stone corridor into a room with a solitary flickeing light hoving over a large leather bound book. The Knightfall codex. Something to dangerous to be left behind.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After safely securing everything of worth or remained in a workable condition Cassius looked one last time at the wreckage of his brothers home. The smell of gasoline still pungent even through the heavyily masked facade covering the head of the now lone Knightfall. Reaching into his pocket and lighting a flare sending a pillar of smoke and bright red glare over the moonlit ruins. Pausing for a second to take in one last glimpse before launching the flare into the rubble sending a towering blaze throughout all that was left. Getting onto his bike The crimson knightfall speed off. There was nothing left for him in this place anymore.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After safely securing everything of worth or remained in a workable condition Cassius looked one last time at the wreckage of his brothers home. The smell of gasoline still pungent even through the heavyily masked facade covering the head of the now lone Knightfall. Reaching into his pocket and lighting a flare sending a pillar of smoke and bright red glare over the moonlit ruins. Pausing for a second to take in one last glimpse before launching the flare into the rubble sending a towering blaze throughout all that was left. Getting onto his bike The crimson knightfall speed off. There was nothing left for him in this place anymore.

Should have joined me. This Ronin Knightfall (badass name by the way) routine cant be healthy.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4244  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4247  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau
The_Brainchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: Using a nazi to try and draw people to your side isnt gonna go well nine times out ten lol.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: My offer sells itself. How many times must your family abandon or reject you before you understand? I'm your brother now Cassius.