Black Eden Estate™ (Partially Destroyed)

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@psyknight: Read the Darth Bane trilogy which is really good .

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@psyknight: Hes EU and a powerhouse. One of the most powerful ever easy.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Yes. We were the cutting-edge of awesome!

@lady_grimm: Darth Maul has horns. Debate with this logic!

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: @xenon_

"Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody power, the other to crave it." -DARTH BANE

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: Naturally lol Maul and Vader are my favorites.

Darth Baras also would if he wasn't so obese.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3558  Edited By Lady_Grimm
_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: That makes him badass =P

But really, the better IMO was Revan.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

@psyknight: Naturally lol Maul and Vader are my favorites.

Darth Baras also would if he wasn't so obese.

HA! Ugh. I hated Baras because of SWTOR.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: suprised you havent been lets just say convinced, to read his trilogy earlier.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: He is a decent Master, but he is so annoying and I love to mock him due to Vette's affection gain lmao

Oh, and I am _Nobody_ fyi.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: They have them as audiobooks as well.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I've got a SWTOR friend I RPed with in game who told me I should read it.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: revan is a badass but when he turned away from the dark side I was disappointed

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Oh, yeah. I remember now. People would just call Baras "BareAss" and everything got way more disgusting. Vette's cute.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3569  Edited By _Drake

@psyknight: Baras is a mofo sometimes lol And I love to joke when he doesn't get what he wants xD Vette is nice indeed ^_^ I heard Dark Side Jaesa is all like 'FILL MEH WITH YOUR BABIES' and I am sorta dubious whether I should corrupt her or not...

@lady_grimm: WHAT? That's what makes him unique. Not Sith nor Jedi. He sees the flaws in both sides and traces his own, perfect path.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: Cool and I should really play Swtor again .

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: I wish they'd add more class story lines. It MIGHT actually make me play again.

@_drake: Jaesa is really kind of annoying. LOL She basically turns into a psycho bitch. She parties and kills people and wants to have the Sith Warrior's Sith babies. I think I actually prefer light side Jaesa.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@psyknight: A shame the Sith Warrior cannot date the Light Side Jaesa xP I heard the nasty Jedi Councilor (Or was it the other class?) can date his own padawan lmao

@psyknight: Cool and I should really play Swtor again .

PLAY WITH MEEEEE! =D We can make new chars and stuffz!

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: don't get me wrong, Revan was one if not, THE strongest force user IMO. But I am a strong fan of the sighs logic and Banes rule of two (even though it was rebabs idea)

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream (idk why) that Marvel made a MUA 3 and Emma Frost was a playable character and she was super badass.

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_grimm: I dig both sides, my favs being Mace Windu of the Light Side and Vader from the Dark Side. But Revan is the badass dude that seems that both logics have flaws and points that out. Aaaaaandddddd the Infinite Engine is the greatest thing ever.

But I enjoy Boba Fett more than all of the above cause he is fcking Boba Fett.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a dream (idk why) that Marvel made a MUA 3 and Emma Frost was a playable character and she was super badass.

I hope your psychic powers are still working, cause we gotta take over Marvel and gently convince old-man Stan Lee to do a new game cause I miss it a lot.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Send me a pm and we might get something started.

@psyknight: That is true they really need an update on that stuff .

PsyKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: BOBA FETT!

That's a nice dream. :3

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

@valerie_huntington said:

I hope your psychic powers are still working, cause we gotta take over Marvel and gently convince old-man Stan Lee to do a new game cause I miss it a lot.

I don't play many video games but the X-Men Legends and MUA games were always fun. And Marvel still has to make up for how awful Emma was in the first X-Men Legends LOL.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

@valerie_huntington said:

I don't play many video games but the X-Men Legends and MUA games were always fun. And Marvel still has to make up for how awful Emma was in the first X-Men Legends LOL.

I didn't play the X-Men Legends series, shame on me. Never was big on X-Men. But MUA games were amazing. I loved the first one, the second one was so-so, graphics were horrible.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

Grabbing somebody in Vader's case is easier than using the force. I'm sure Vader had a physical advantage in the strength department due to his enhancements.

How do you figure that? The entire point of Palps even wasting his time on Vader was because of his "force" strength, not his physical strength. Even after he lost his limbs Palps mentored him, not because he was a physical powerhouse, but because even at say 50% of his original force potential, it was more then anyone else could handle. The argument here isnt whether or not Vader has a physical strength advantage over Palp, its why would he pick up certain death when using the force would have been so much easier, smarter, and less fatal.

@xenon_ said:

Plus, the emotional state, using the force requires effort, that's how it goes.

So does physical exertion....thats also how it goes. Vader's fatigue and injuries were all physical at that stage so I'm not sure how using his mind somehow required more effort then picking his beaten carcass up off the ground and picking a dude up over his head. Which would require both physical AND mental strength and fortitude.

@xenon_ said:

Plus without an hand it's very VERY hard to perform any type of force ability, basic, or advanced.

So your argument is that despite having lost two legs and an entire arm before and still being able to use the force without problem, the loss of his robotic hand was simply to much to overcome? That doesnt really add up :P "Yeah I lost all my limbs but luckily I still have a hand, without that one hand the Empire would have crumbled decades ago."

@xenon_ said:

Lightning for a Sith is arguably easier than force push (due to the nature of it) and Vader is unable to do that because of his two robotic arms. He only had a singe robotic arm in this instance. He was physically exhausted, mentally defeated, and just desperate.

Wait, whaaaa? Only the highest levels of Sith, the legends, were shown using Force Lightning. Padawins could force push, its like the first unintentional power a jedi or sith ever stumble across. Force push/TK is the basic standard ability. I agree that he was physically exhausted, which makes the notion that picking Palps up was the easier choice. Old and frail? Old and fat more like it lol And old people are heavy. Unless their malnourished, which he clearly wasnt. I'd also argue that in that moment he was anything but mentally defeated. Standing up for his son and revolting against Palps showed a level of mental clarity he hadn't exhibited in a long time.

Grievous had nothing but none organic arms, all metal limbs and he still force tk'd people. I'm fairly certain I've seen people use Force TK without even raising their arms or hands (didnt luke raise 3po while his hands were tied and unable to move?)....its a mind thing, not a hand thing :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3584  Edited By Maestro_

@lucian_lebeau: I'm expended on this debate dude, too busy and it's too late to even debate lol

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3585  Edited By Maestro_

@lucian_lebeau: But FYI Grievous cannot use the force because of his mechanical limbs.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: I know I read that but I could have sworn he forced pushed Shaak Ti in the animated series when he takes on all the Jedi. Oh well, Vader still had no hands (only organic arms) and managed to force tk all those years and my Luke trump card still stands :D walks off to find Johny Drama victory gif

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@lucian_lebeau: But FYI Grievous cannot use the force because of his mechanical limbs.

I thought he wasn't a force user ?

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I need to make a new location thread

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tess Mercer appreciation life

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3590  Edited By Maestro_

@lucian_lebeau:

The original animates series is not canon, only the later one. But it's an established fact Grievous is unable to use the force as he does not possess enough midichlorians due to his body now being synthetic. His race is originally force secretive and I think he may have once been force sensitive, but not anymore.

Vader chose certain death because I'm sure he was dying anyways. His son was in danger, and instinctively, he used the quickest and most effective method of dispatching the emperor. His hands (or hand). He has been shown to effortlessly lift grown me up who are in armor off of the ground with a single arm. In official canon Vader has amplified physical strength without the force. Lifting Palps up probably took little to no effort from Vader due to his enhancements. But that's all discounting the fact he probably could not have used the force even if he wanted to for the reasons I will state below.

Darth Vader is unable to use the most potent, easily attainable ability of the Sith - The lightning. Force lighting is a direct and most pure form of dark force there is. It's what any Sith can effortlessly do through their hands, even the weakest Sith. Vader was unable due to his limbs not being natural. That's the only proof I need to prove that having no hands dramatically effects your force ability.

The loss of his robotic arm was too much to overcome, yes, because he had just battled his son, and was tired, and emotionally low, you can't use the force if you are not felling up to the job. Luke struggles to use it when he is not motivated, inspired, whatever, Vader is the same. But Vader is even worse off because he cannot use the most basic form of Sith (or Dark) force.

The force is a mind thing. But the hands are used to direct the flow of the force. Saying Luke done it once is just a feat which nobody else has really demonstrated in character. Yoda, The Emperor, Windu, all of them use their hands. Why? To look cool. Nope. Because the hands are how you shape the universe with the force. Without hands, you can't use the force as easily. It was easier for Darth to use his physical strength as opposed to exerting himself with the force.

PLUS He was desperate and acting instinctively. His son was being killed dude, he did not have time to muster up the strength to use the force like Luke did without his hands, nah, he just waltzed up to the Emperor and threw his ass away LOL

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: If you wanna continue the debate it'll have to be tomorrow. I got to much to do to get into this >_<

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3592  Edited By Lucian_LeBeau

@xenon_ said:

The original animates series is not canon, only the later one. But it's an established fact Grievous is unable to use the force as he does not possess enough midichlorians due to his body now being synthetic. His race is originally force secretive and I think he may have once been force sensitive, but not anymore.

Thats cool, my argument isnt dependent on Grievous' force sensitivity or lack there of.

@xenon_ said:

Vader chose certain death because I'm sure he was dying anyways. His son was in danger, and instinctively, he used the quickest and most effective method of dispatching the emperor. His hands (or hand). He has been shown to effortlessly lift grown me up who are in armor off of the ground with a single arm. In official canon Vader has amplified physical strength without the force. Lifting Palps up probably took little to no effort from Vader due to his enhancements. But that's all discounting the fact he probably could not have used the force even if he wanted to for the reasons I will state below.

Based off what exactly? He was standing next to the Emperor for several minutes doing nothing. Not exactly the actions of a dying man who's surrendered to his injuries. Injuries that seem to be purely based off physical exertion and the loss of a hand that was already gone to begin with. If it had truly been the quickest most effective manner this conversation never would have taken hold. For example, you say he's picked up grown men with a single arm, but guess what, he's crushed buildings with force TK. Concrete durability > organic durability. He's been shown to rip chunks out of structures with but a twitch...twitch, of his hand. One hand. He tossed ships around with force tk without straining a muscle. Mental or physical.

@xenon_ said:

Darth Vader is unable to use the most potent, easily attainable ability of the Sith - The lightning. Force lighting is a direct and most pure form of dark force there is. It's what any Sith can effortlessly do through their hands, even the weakest Sith. Vader was unable due to his limbs not being natural. That's the only proof I need to prove that having no hands dramatically effects your force ability.

I'm curious what source you're using in reference to force lightning being the most easily attainable? Especially seeing as how Vader had all sorts of Sith force abilities. So by your own logic that would mean that his force powers were actually greater then Sith who could use force lightning. Right? He had beast control, dun moch, wind control, induce fear, mind control, etc. But this portion/argument is moot. Vader's inability to use force lightning isnt a reflection of power, but circumstance. Unlike force TK, using force lightning would have shorted out Vader's electronic life support. So its not a matter of not being able to "obtain" the ability, but rather doing so would kill him. Big difference and nothing to do with needing hands to use the force.

@xenon_ said:

The loss of his robotic arm was too much to overcome, yes, because he had just battled his son, and was tired, and emotionally low, you can't use the force if you are not felling up to the job. Luke struggles to use it when he is not motivated, inspired, whatever, Vader is the same. But Vader is even worse off because he cannot use the most basic form of Sith (or Dark) force.

Vader has so many durability feats that render this statement untrue its not even funny. This idea that Vader was "too depressed" to use a force push is comical :P Come on man lol If he was "motivated" enough to grab, lift, and toss the Emperor in order to save his son, then clearly he'd have enough motivation to use the most convenient method (force tk) available. It would have been quicker and easily more efficient then going raw dog on Palps. Please show me where Force Lightning is the most basic dark force ability and how not using force lightning somehow equals weakness? Especially when I've already listed but a few of the other dark force abilities Vader did have. Like I stated, everyone, Jedi, Sith, even force sensitives could force TK. Thats the most basic ability. There are countless citations in canon issues in which Jedi masters make claims of having never encountered a more powerful force user then Vader. Yet to hear you tell it, he was a low rate just because he didnt "use" force lightning. Not cause he couldnt achieve it, but because his mechanical life support would have been fried. How's this for "basic dark force powers"

peep the conversation
peep the conversation

@xenon_ said:

The force is a mind thing. But the hands are used to direct the flow of the force. Saying Luke done it once is just a feat which nobody else has really demonstrated in character. Yoda, The Emperor, Windu, all of them use their hands. Why? To look cool. Nope. Because the hands are how you shape the universe with the force. Without hands, you can't use the force as easily. It was easier for Darth to use his physical strength as opposed to exerting himself with the force.

PLUS He was desperate and acting instinctively. His son was being killed due, he did not have time to muster up the strength to use the force like Luke did without his hands, nah, he just waltzed up to the Emperor and threw his ass away LOL

Luke was just one example, Vader himself has gone "hands free." Plus...he still had his other hand lol One twitch, game over Palps overboard end of story. If Vader downed ships with one hand and no stress, how is flinging Palps with one hand and tired some unachievable action? I dont understand that line of thought. Vader's used the force while under duress, while injured, even while dying. But somehow this one fight took so much out of him that the force had abandoned him? The scan above kinda disproves that idea.

I would agree except he had been standing there, next to Palps, for quite sometime. There was nothing to indicate desperation or even instincts. Or else his sacrifice would have been instantaneous, knee jerk. Instead he stood there and contemplated the entire scene before doing anything at all. He had all the time in the World to gather enough energy for a force push, check the scene out again. Luke cries and cries for a good while and Vader just stands there. Pretty sure Vader organ crushed a foe with tk before. That also illustrates a level of surgical tk prowess thats above the average force TK user and lends heavy credence to the fact that he could, should, have easily been able to us TK to defeat the Emperor without having to electrocute himself in the process.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@lucian_lebeau: If you wanna continue the debate it'll have to be tomorrow. I got to much to do to get into this >_<

Respond when you have time man, I'm in no rush.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#3594  Edited By Pyrogram

@lucian_lebeau: Are we using comic feats? If we're using comic feats, Vader could have picked Palpetine apart and ripped his head off without hands :P I agree if we're using that. Comically, Vader's a monster, an absolute, undisputed monster. He can do all sorts in the comics. But I thought we were only using film feats <.<

Plus things like "using force lightning would have shorted out Vader's electronic life support" is just speculation because he's tanked electronic hits before and it's been fine. That's a fact never actually stated in canon.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I assumed we were using both, both had been referenced throughout. Thats true about the lightning, to an extent. Externally repelling lightning is different though from internally channeling it through your 80% robotic body.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#3596  Edited By Pyrogram

@lucian_lebeau: Now I think about it you may be right dude, even with FILM feats, Vader was impressive.

For example, most Force Powers are limited by sight. Vader, over a distance of several miles, choked a man through a hologram. That's not just power, that's skill. Deflecting Solo's blaster bolts with his hand. In the EU, Vader's feats grow off of this. Much like his duel in Bespin's Cloud City, where he was throwing objects out at Luke in an attempt to weaken him, in the room with the window, his telekinetic feats are awesome. I actually think you're correct....Maybe he could have used the force, maybe. Hm..

I understand the logic behind it, but I don't feel it's really...True? Because I read a scan somewhere (I don't know where, it was time ago) in which somebody (Palp I think) stated Vader was unable to use lighting due to his mechanical arms. I agree, it could be because of the reason you say, it honestly could be, but coinciding with Grievous being unable to use lighting or any kind of force due to his mechanical, I'm one of the people who veer on the side of it's not because of his internals, but because of his powers lessening. Also, I don't think it's used like that, internally generated, I mean, I think it just "blasts" through your fingers xD But that's just speculation. I can see what you mean and it's fair, so I can't really argue against it. The only argument I could have is Vader absorbing blaster bolts without harm. But yeah.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Either way, fun debate. Impressive for someone who claims not to read comics :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: I've always got my out-of-RPG crew trying to force me onto the Battle Forum LOL It's funny, I always say no as I'll never return to the RPG section <_<

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-___-

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers