#1 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone who wants to start an RPG I had an idea. What if we worked to draw the RPgs to a central world where people can go back and forth through stories. I want to say this right because I know that we have a lot of sarcastic guys and gals with us. Plus it would help Buckshot to monitor stories if he had a way to clear people to help him as sub monitors for him, then he wouldn't have to spend all his time watching and could still participate. I saw that there are new RPGs and wanted to start one too, but it might be too much with the few number of people who actually RPG. I don't know if that makes sense write me back and let me know if you have questions or if you want to go for or against what I said. I would appreciate any criticizism positive or negitive.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18867 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not really in charge of anything (other than the one in the Arena where I ref).

#3 Posted by Owen_Porter (83210 posts) - - Show Bio

Why arent you? You should have a Staff Card.

Moderator Online
#4 Posted by GL Bertron (3708 posts) - - Show Bio

I though red lamp said that you or autowoman were moderators for whatever happens. I thought that would take away from time that you would spend on your own threads.

#5 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that sounds like a wonderful idea. Well both do, really. Buckshot for staff and an overall, centralised RPG planet

#6 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

I wants in.

#7 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

YAY, the more the merrier. Ok, GL, set something up for us!

#8 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

That works, I could do that.

#9 Posted by Walkingstone (10723 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, do, thanks. I'd love to do some more RPG'ing, I'm just a lil lost with where y'all ended up