Best of the best

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Andferne

Name your favorite RPG fight you have had in your time here. If you can give a link to it so others can read it.

LstPaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By LstPaladin
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum

not finshed,but my one with spartan 177(WAL)

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Midnight Lantern
Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Sparda

A Crazy Party-I was against Akira, great stuff with a reveal I wasn't expecting at the end :)

Me Vs. Resonate in Comicvine World War, which would've arguably been the most epic battle I would've ever had, except the stupid noobs ruined the RPG.

KoV-Vs. Andferne-a long fight that we didn't complete that took all of my writing prowess just to stay in the game.

The end battle at the end of the first KoV, where I sacrificed myself so that Cryo could kill Kain's double.

I'm also enjoying my current battle against Shaper.

I'll try and get some links.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Darkchild
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Andferne

Yeah Sparda that was a fun fight, wish we would of had another day to finish it.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Sparda

Andferne says:

"Yeah Sparda that was a fun fight, wish we would of had another day to finish it."

Yeah, but the show had to go on, I guess.

I probably should've continued posting like I said I was. Sorry bout that, by the way.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Midnight Lantern

I don't know why but my fight with Nighthunter was just soooo fun.

Thats why I pick it as my all time favorite.

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Andferne

Sparda says:

"Andferne says:
"Yeah Sparda that was a fun fight, wish we would of had another day to finish it. "
Yeah, but the show had to go on, I guess. I probably should've continued posting like I said I was. Sorry bout that, by the way."

No worries on it. Things were moving by fast so its all good.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Renegade Lantern
Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By Darkchild
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Andferne

Darkchild says:

"and before u ask Andy NO"

Aww come on I didn't even get to ask a question.

lol

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shaper

Sparda says:

"A Crazy Party-I was against Akira, great stuff with a reveal I wasn't expecting at the end :) Me Vs. Resonate in Comicvine World War, which would've arguably been the most epic battle I would've ever had, except the stupid noobs ruined the RPG. KoV-Vs. Andferne-a long fight that we didn't complete that took all of my writing prowess just to stay in the game. The end battle at the end of the first KoV, where I sacrificed myself so that Cryo could kill Kain's double. I'm also enjoying my current battle against Shaper. I'll try and get some links."

Speaking of it, did you post?

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sparda

Shaper says:

"Sparda says:
"A Crazy Party-I was against Akira, great stuff with a reveal I wasn't expecting at the end :) Me Vs. Resonate in Comicvine World War, which would've arguably been the most epic battle I would've ever had, except the stupid noobs ruined the RPG. KoV-Vs. Andferne-a long fight that we didn't complete that took all of my writing prowess just to stay in the game. The end battle at the end of the first KoV, where I sacrificed myself so that Cryo could kill Kain's double. I'm also enjoying my current battle against Shaper. I'll try and get some links."

Speaking of it, did you post?"

Yep.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Shaper

Then I'll look for it.

Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Midnight Lantern

My Fight with Andy was fun.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Shaper

I'm liking my fight with Sparda, too. Dragon vs Demon. What can't you like about it?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#19  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Mine was the Mexican Stand Off with Akira, Switch, and DC. It was short but sweet.

I also liked the Storm Shadow vs Snake Eyes fight between Andfrene and myself.

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Shaper

Post Deleted.

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By morte_rapida

My battle with Shogun Samson was pretty technical. It turned out pretty good!

Avatar image for iron_man_tony_stark_
Iron Man(Tony Stark)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Morning_Dew

Sha vs Nova # 19 has become my favorite of our series. 

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Precise

Against Jake Malcolm I think.

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Morning_Dew
  • Andfrene - I faced Andferne As Solace and it was essentially a monumental  battle not just for me, but for Solace's character development. Before this fight Solace was a bitchy goodie two shoes from the Vine Prodigies; however there wasn't much to her. In this fight i was able to go against my best friend for the first time, not only that but a person whom has been Maya's "father". He helped me turn Maya into "Lonestar" and it was a great battle.
  • Renagade Lantern -  I faced Renagade Lantern as Sha, and this was probably a battle more important than Sha and Nova at this point. I had been on the vine for a while with a few battles under my belt, but this one I got to face one of the "Icons" of that time, i beat him and it kind of elevated me in terms of recognition around the site.
  • Angelic reaper - This battle holds a special place for me, because i could say that i was one of the few that actually battled AR. She was a great friend of mines and she did her best to try to intergrate me into the rpg scene. I had a fight with her and Acer that really helped me out, but this one allowed me to settle into Sha more, and really develop my character. I hadn't even started to branch out on the Ninjan idea at this point but this battle was the pre-cursor to it. Also this battle is probably the reason me and Nova rpg so much. We pretty much agreed that AR was better but i feel like we fight for #2 XDDD
  • Acer- I've always said it ; Acer is the most underrated writer on the CV.  In this battle I had already branched out on Sha's character a bit more, I had her fighting the forces of Darkness, (Believe it or not she was more powerful then, than she is now). However Acer kicked my ass without using a single power. Which i think hushed alot of the "Sha's too overpowered talks" The battle was just all out fun, to write. It also improved my writing as a strategist (Seen in my second battle with him as Cassie Strong).
  • Akira Overdrive - It's 2008, your about  6 months new too the site, and it's the KOV. The very first round i fought myself against Akira Overdrive; Another one of the rpg "ICONS" I always thought AKIRA was cocky for no reason...Until i rpge'd against him; There is no doubt that if this battle had finished...he would have beaten me; luckily i got the win from the judges were i advanced and beat Aztek before losing to Nova.  I this was the battle right before Sha vs Nova # 4 and it gave me alot of confidence heading into the fight with Aztek. (Which i won from flashing Sha's boobs) lol
    Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Soultaker/Acer- I've said this before but battle him makes you want to write better. He knows how you draw the best out of who he's fighting and still through down beastual post.

Sha- She does nothing but keep you on your toe.

Kurrent - That KOV battle I had with him was the best fight I had in a while

Morning_Dew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Morning_Dew

Feral Nova

Altogether  me and Nova have matched up 25 different times (19 of the being Sha vs Nova Titles). When i first entered Wal there was three girls. Angelic Reaper, Sha and Feral Nova. (Later we would be joined by Lexicat) However Nova and AR were the Rpg'ers and i was more so the socialite. We weren't perceived as a threat, in a world where the VV and ZS ruled supreme WAL seemed to be it's own universe. I watched other's rpg (All the while learning from MM) and tried to do so before my training was complete. The whole concept of it was weird to me, and it ended with Sha running away from the battle with Nova. A little while after my training was finished I actually beat Nova, killing her even which helped booast my ego just a bit. Me and Nova Later met for what was our third battle in the KOV where she beat me, because I quit. To this point Nova had driven me to just write better, During this time an average post for me was probably 3,500 words, but the post quality was horrible. (IF you can find that fight with Acer, I don't even know what the hell i was talking about). I later got a rematch for the KOV championship again, but lost again making my total against her 1-3.  I eventually became obessed with not just beating Nova but just trying to write better than her. It didn't hit me until i lost to Nova in the 4th KOV (Which was largely due too some faulty judging...but i won't rant) That I can't just write better than her. I can beat her character yes, but every time i look at a Sha vs Nova post, i'm litrally seeing what i lack as a writer. I know every style is different, but i feel i couldn't emulate her even if i tried. So when i do beat Nova i still feel like i lost. Andy told me it's good to have someone you KNOW you can beat and you KNOW you can't beat to help with your writing, With NOVA it's pretty damn known that i can't beat her. but... that won't stop me from trying! ^_^ 

Even though when she see's this she'll disagree, thats another thing we do so much too is argue about who is better between us both. I know for a fact that i've never said I'm better than Feral Nova.
    DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#32  Edited By DaggerKlutz
    Bumps and Bruises

My first battle here and Portrait (Io) was just the perfect person for me to go up against. She was extremely flexible with whatever I threw at her, we both made hilarious posts, and it was all around a pretty good battle.

Blood Diamonds

This was my first RPG with Sha and I quickly understood why she is so popular around the Vine. It was a constant struggle to try to top her previous post and I had a lot of fun in this battle. We were able to take an old concept (villain getting hero's powers) and make it fresh, which I found to be absolutely fun. 

Wrath of the Syndicate, DaggerKlutz: the Musical, Breaking Point

Whenever I'm up against Eclipse I have a blast. I think it is because we have such a great time being the arch-nemesis of the other. Plus, being with a great writer such as Eclipse is great. His posts are fun and easy to reply to and he is so flexible at responding to posts.  
    BlazeEmblem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BlazeEmblem
    @Solace said:
    "
  • Andfrene - I faced Andferne As Solace and it was essentially a monumental  battle not just for me, but for Solace's character development. Before this fight Solace was a bitchy goodie two shoes from the Vine Prodigies; however there wasn't much to her. In this fight i was able to go against my best friend for the first time, not only that but a person whom has been Maya's "father". He helped me turn Maya into "Lonestar" and it was a great battle.
  • Renagade Lantern -  I faced Renagade Lantern as Sha, and this was probably a battle more important than Sha and Nova at this point. I had been on the vine for a while with a few battles under my belt, but this one I got to face one of the "Icons" of that time, i beat him and it kind of elevated me in terms of recognition around the site.
  • Angelic reaper - This battle holds a special place for me, because i could say that i was one of the few that actually battled AR. She was a great friend of mines and she did her best to try to intergrate me into the rpg scene. I had a fight with her and Acer that really helped me out, but this one allowed me to settle into Sha more, and really develop my character. I hadn't even started to branch out on the Ninjan idea at this point but this battle was the pre-cursor to it. Also this battle is probably the reason me and Nova rpg so much. We pretty much agreed that AR was better but i feel like we fight for #2 XDDD
  • Acer- I've always said it ; Acer is the most underrated writer on the CV.  In this battle I had already branched out on Sha's character a bit more, I had her fighting the forces of Darkness, (Believe it or not she was more powerful then, than she is now). However Acer kicked my ass without using a single power. Which i think hushed alot of the "Sha's too overpowered talks" The battle was just all out fun, to write. It also improved my writing as a strategist (Seen in my second battle with him as Cassie Strong).
  • Akira Overdrive - It's 2008, your about  6 months new too the site, and it's the KOV. The very first round i fought myself against Akira Overdrive; Another one of the rpg "ICONS" I always thought AKIRA was cocky for no reason...Until i rpge'd against him; There is no doubt that if this battle had finished...he would have beaten me; luckily i got the win from the judges were i advanced and beat Aztek before losing to Nova.  I this was the battle right before Sha vs Nova # 4 and it gave me alot of confidence heading into the fight with Aztek. (Which i won from flashing Sha's boobs) lol
  • "
    @Uchiha NeVann said:
    " Soultaker/Acer- I've said this before but battle him makes you want to write better. He knows how you draw the best out of who he's fighting and still through down beastual post.  Sha- She does nothing but keep you on your toe.  Kurrent - That KOV battle I had with him was the best fight I had in a while "
    I loves you both ^_^ 
    _Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By _Sojourn_

I haven't really had any battles that have been my favorites, I've had plenty that I've enjoyed, but I think my upcoming brawl "Malice vs. War Risky" will probably take that spot... I don't know what it is, buy whenever I'm writing with Risky, I tend to just demand myself to post awesomeness. 

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

@DaggerKlutz said:
    " Bumps and Bruises

My first battle here and Portrait (Io) was just the perfect person for me to go up against. She was extremely flexible with whatever I threw at her, we both made hilarious posts, and it was all around a pretty good battle.

Blood Diamonds

This was my first RPG with Sha and I quickly understood why she is so popular around the Vine. It was a constant struggle to try to top her previous post and I had a lot of fun in this battle. We were able to take an old concept (villain getting hero's powers) and make it fresh, which I found to be absolutely fun. 

Wrath of the Syndicate, DaggerKlutz: the Musical, Breaking Point  Whenever I'm up against Eclipse I have a blast. I think it is because we have such a great time being the arch-nemesis of the other. Plus, being with a great writer such as Eclipse is great. His posts are fun and easy to reply to and he is so flexible at responding to posts.   "
    lol I think your meant to vote for others ;p ;p
    DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DaggerKlutz
    @.Mistress Redhead.: 

Actually, the purpose of this thread is to..... 

Name your favorite RPG fight you have had in your time here. If you can give a link to it so others can read it.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@DaggerKlutz said:
    " @.Mistress Redhead.: 

Actually, the purpose of this thread is to..... 

"
    *points at the :p:p:p*
    DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DaggerKlutz
    @.Mistress Redhead.: Whoops. My mistake.
    Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
    @Solace said:
    "

Feral Nova

Altogether  me and Nova have matched up 25 different times (19 of the being Sha vs Nova Titles). When i first entered Wal there was three girls. Angelic Reaper, Sha and Feral Nova. (Later we would be joined by Lexicat) However Nova and AR were the Rpg'ers and i was more so the socialite. We weren't perceived as a threat, in a world where the VV and ZS ruled supreme WAL seemed to be it's own universe. I watched other's rpg (All the while learning from MM) and tried to do so before my training was complete. The whole concept of it was weird to me, and it ended with Sha running away from the battle with Nova. A little while after my training was finished I actually beat Nova, killing her even which helped booast my ego just a bit. Me and Nova Later met for what was our third battle in the KOV where she beat me, because I quit. To this point Nova had driven me to just write better, During this time an average post for me was probably 3,500 words, but the post quality was horrible. (IF you can find that fight with Acer, I don't even know what the hell i was talking about). I later got a rematch for the KOV championship again, but lost again making my total against her 1-3.  I eventually became obessed with not just beating Nova but just trying to write better than her. It didn't hit me until i lost to Nova in the 4th KOV (Which was largely due too some faulty judging...but i won't rant) That I can't just write better than her. I can beat her character yes, but every time i look at a Sha vs Nova post, i'm litrally seeing what i lack as a writer. I know every style is different, but i feel i couldn't emulate her even if i tried. So when i do beat Nova i still feel like i lost. Andy told me it's good to have someone you KNOW you can beat and you KNOW you can't beat to help with your writing, With NOVA it's pretty damn known that i can't beat her. but... that won't stop me from trying! ^_^  Even though when she see's this she'll disagree, thats another thing we do so much too is argue about who is better between us both. I know for a fact that i've never said I'm better than Feral Nova. "
    hhmmm your right, I do disagree with you lol But i'm WAY too tired to argue right now, so I'll do it after I wake up xP