#1 Edited by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be a Naruto based RPG. You will be able to choose characters from the popular manga but please dont make another account just change your avatar to the character you choose. Characters powers and abilities will be based upto manga chapter 415 (Before Naruto sage training). The story will be NON CANON so if a character is dead you can bring him back. The plot line will be up sometime tonight or tomorrow.

If interested say which character you would like here and I will keep a list in the ooc to avoid confusion. If you are not an ACTIVE RPGer please don't pick a main character  i.e...Naruto, Saskue....Orochimaru


Kurrent - Naruto

The Hottness - Sasuke

Acer - Rock Lee

Ex Machina - Shikamaru

G' Bandit - Jiraiya

Resonate - Itachi

Rune - Kabuto

Swagga Boy - Might Guy

Sling Shot - Neji

Midnightist - Garaa

GreyGoose - Temari

Uchiha Nevann - Madara

Common - Sakura

Akira - Asuma

Renegade Lantern - Kakashi

#2 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

Kakashi- The HOTTNESS (with 2 T's cause i'm too hott for one!)

#3 Posted by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio

damit Kurrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  why now :( I wanted Naruto but i'm in three RPs :(

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Elian Allen said:
"damit Kurrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  why now :( I wanted Naruto but i'm in three RPs :("
how bad do you want it......lol
#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ROFLMAO

Moderator
#6 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio

I call Rock Lee

#7 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

I expected Kurrent to put an RPG today or yesterday...this was not it =p

#8 Posted by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Elian Allen said:
"damit Kurrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  why now :( I wanted Naruto but i'm in three RPs :("
how bad do you want it......lol"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  FINE SIGN ME IN!!!!!!! AS NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
#9 Posted by The Genesis Archer (1538 posts) - - Show Bio

OH OH Oh  NAruto OH SH!T

#10 Edited by Ex Machina (370 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
Believe it!
That catch phrase always pissed me off :P

But I guess if this takes off Im in as Shikamaru or Itachi.
#11 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
~The Wanderer~ said:
"I expected Kurrent to put an RPG today or yesterday...this was not it =p"
Their is too much Vine canon RPs going around so I just wanted to have a little fun right now
#12 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"~The Wanderer~ said:
"I expected Kurrent to put an RPG today or yesterday...this was not it =p"
Their is too much Vine canon RPs going around so I just wanted to have a little fun right now"
lol...if you say so.

Not gonna join since I know next to nothing about Naruto...but good luck to those who will ^^
#13 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

this is gonna be funny! lol

#14 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Ex Machina said:
"

Kurrent said:
Believe it!
That catch phrase always pissed me off :P

But I guess if this takes off Im in as Shikamaru or Itachi."
LMAO Me too but I needed something that would get peoples attention. Shikamaru it is, on this account or another

Elian Allen said:
"Kurrent said:
"Elian Allen said:
"damit Kurrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  why now :( I wanted Naruto but i'm in three RPs :("
how bad do you want it......lol"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  FINE SIGN ME IN!!!!!!! AS NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
I got Naruto anyone else you had in mind....What is your other account
#15 Posted by Ex Machina (370 posts) - - Show Bio

This one, I'll go get a pic

#16 Edited by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"Ex Machina said:
"

Kurrent said:
Believe it!
That catch phrase always pissed me off :P

But I guess if this takes off Im in as Shikamaru or Itachi."
LMAO Me too but I needed something that would get peoples attention. Shikamaru it is, on this account or another

Elian Allen said:
"Kurrent said:
"Elian Allen said:
"damit Kurrent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  why now :( I wanted Naruto but i'm in three RPs :("
how bad do you want it......lol"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  FINE SIGN ME IN!!!!!!! AS NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
I got Naruto anyone else you had in mind....What is your other account
"
-_- If i was naruto right now I would clone myself 1000000 times and beat you silly lol I'm the mercenary of greatness, the Allen acrobat, the king of all mercs, THE FREAKING MISSING LINK!!!!!!!!!!!

G'bandit :P


Fine put me down as ummmmmm ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm THE PERVY SAGE :D
#17 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmao you got it man.

#18 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

This is so funny...

#19 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasuke is on hold for Nevann until tonight if he wants it. It would be kinda mess up if he didn't have the option

#20 Posted by Shadow Huntress (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Oooh I'm excited to read this ^_^

#21 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice Av for Shikamaru, he is too damn cool

#22 Posted by Ex Machina (370 posts) - - Show Bio

:D

#23 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Walks in..

you are all witnesses of the arrival of Jiraiya,



THE TOAD MOUNTAIN SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:

THE PERVY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
Believe It!
#25 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Stills against the wall reading

Hmph, same old Jiraiya.

This is a good book!
#26 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Kurrent said:
"G'bandit said:

THE PERVY SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"
Believe It!"
Why you always making fun of me Naruto.......
#27 Posted by Ex Machina (370 posts) - - Show Bio
Sigh

So troublesome
#28 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Ex Machina said:
"Sigh

So troublesome
"

LMAO!!!
#29 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Eats Ramen and waits for more peeps to show Believe it
#30 Posted by TheDrifter (26556 posts) - - Show Bio

That catchphrase always pissed me off.............

#31 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"That catchphrase always pissed me off............."
your not the only one lol!
#32 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why Res hasn't called I tachi yet. He would certainly love that rpg.

#33 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

So who will be Sakura? i notice no one is jumping towards herXD

#34 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
The 502 Kid said:
"So who will be Sakura? i notice no one is jumping towards herXD"
Good question. I think a lot of people could pull her off
#35 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

It is rather lame, i would say...

caption
#36 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
THE TOAD MOUNTAIN SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!
#37 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Watch where those toads are splashing Jiraiya-sama
#38 Posted by Ex Machina (370 posts) - - Show Bio
Risky said:
"I wonder why Res hasn't called I tachi yet. He would certainly love that rpg."
How about we just call Itachi for him. We all know thats who he would want to play as.
#39 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Ex Machina said:
"Risky said:
"I wonder why Res hasn't called I tachi yet. He would certainly love that rpg."
How about we just call Itachi for him. We all know thats who he would want to play as."
That is cool with me
#40 Posted by Rune (302 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take Kabuto

#41 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks like it might be fun

#42 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Rune said:
"I will take Kabuto"
My boy Dormath! You got it man
#43 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio
Kabuto!!!!
#44 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

I would join but

  1. I dont know how to RP
  2. People might not let me
#45 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"

I would join but

  1. I dont know how to RP
  2. People might not let me
"
If you want to learn Im sure someone will show you and you can be a low level charater
#46 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

like Kiba?

or Hinata?

maybe even choji!

#47 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

can someone learn me in the arts of RPG?

#48 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Rune said:
"I will take Kabuto"
Horochimaru's wife lol :P

that's how me and my friends call Kabuto lol :P
#49 Posted by Kurrent (14070 posts) - - Show Bio
Swagga Boy said:
"can someone learn me in the arts of RPG?"
The way I learned is by reading battles. This was one I just finished yesterday Constantine

also a few tips

If the character is a NPC (non playable character you are fee to do what whatever as long as it is within the limits of your character, If you are attacking an actual user you basically say what you want to do to then but they have a choice it they want to take the hit

ex
Wrong: Kurrent pulled out a katana sword from its sheath and cut swagga boys neck

Right: Kurrent pulled out a katana sword from it's sheath and swung it towards Swagga boys neck

#50 Posted by Swagga Boy (3769 posts) - - Show Bio

*Walks in*

Naruto you knuckle head   *bonks Naruto over the head with a closed fist*