Shizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shizen
This Is a Story Battle Only for Shinji and  Shizen

"The wind chill factors will be at least 32 Degrees!" " .......Nuhh sh!, that damn alarm clock" It was 6;30 Am, and The alarm clock Just woke Shizen Up with High volume. " im going to end up tossing that thing out the window one of these days" he said as he rose from His Matress. The dawn had just cracked and the smell of heat was radiating of his Apartemnt radiator. His room was messy, clothes scattered everywhere like garbage in the South bronx, The risen sun barely could shine through The wood lamented Blinds of His room, , you could her the sound of pedestrains Traveling on thier way to work outside in The busy city of tokoyo" damn i gotta get my ass up for work" The Misery index massged his face and stood up from his bed *crack!* "uggggh!" he moaned has he stoood straight" I  forgot to take nyquil" he tough to himself  as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Racheal, you made any cofee?" he yelled into the air as he stared into the empty Tea kettle, there was no reply"bitch" he said as he started his way into The living room quaters, it was equally messy, with a black gothic Looking women covered in Quilts laying on the sofa " wtfu!" he yelled as he smacked in the head with a large Cushion" why ...you stupid bastard i was sleep?!" she screamed back with her mucus filled throat , Shizen walked into the back oooms to The bathroom to brush his teeth* Ring*ring*............."Babe its for you" rachael said  from the living room" God dammit, im comin" he rushed to The living room to pick up the phone" Yello?....uhuh....oh.......Oh really? .....Ha.....Ill be there in 35 minutes Xin, okay....alrite......bye-bye". "xin again?" Rachael asked discouraged" yea hun, he has a special job for me " Shinzo replied excitedly has he ran to His room to Get dressed, he went into His Dresser, and Pulled out His As i Lay dying hooded sweater, a Pair of  Black levi skinny Jeans , and a pair Of Black and white Converse sneakers. He picked up His Ipod Of His window sill and ran towards the door" ill see you later hun, he said as he atpped kissed her good bye and started hi way towards  work

Shizen made his way Down the steps Of his  Apartment buiding , and headed  outside. The streets was crouded with people has usual, The sunlight Reflected Brilliantly of the tall Sky scrappers, the smell of Moist Concrete, was strong , due to previous Rain, and The wind gust were turbulent, not as could as the weatherman said on the alarm clock. He made his way to His generic Black Honda civic, to Find  A Massive Bird Turd On his wind sheild" aww come on, there's no damn tree's around?" he said  angirily  , as he wiped Of the Bird sh!t from his wind shield with a napkin he found on the ffoor. It was Just his Luck also, he stepped in dried Dog Crap that was stationed directly on The Drivers said of his door" Okay, this , is why Im a nihlist at times" he said  apathetically, as he enetred his car. as  soon as he ttook as Seat, he felt a mushy Object Press against his Buttox" what the hell? awww come the $#$@ on!!!, sh1 t always happens to me, a  F%$#@*& egg sandwich in my seat....%%$#"

He turned On the car and Plugged in his ipod , Stabbing the Drama From soilwork Popped On" oh snap  havent heard this song since waken. he pressed On the pedal of his Car, with adrenaline rushing through his vains as The intro To The synthic Song Thrashed His Ears With High Volume and bass. he drove Straight down the avenue Headbanging , as The verse came In  , he noticed from the passenger side of the window  a Little kid tripped off his Scooter and fell On his chin" pfshhhh Hahahahah! " he laughed loudly  as a faint fart Squeezed from The cheeks of his ass.

10 minutes to reach His destination, a large warehouse with aceltic symbol advertised in the very front" just in time " he said as he hopped out of The car with The egg salad Sandwich still stuck to his Arse" oh sh!t" he siad as he smacked  it from His backside, and made his way to The Rogue Hq.