Beginning of the Man Hunter

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

12:46 AM

The stiff pats of thick drops of rain falling from the pitch black sky, and hitting the hard brick ground, could be heard through the whole alleyway. The sound drowned out everything to the world, whom was safely slept in their homes. It was dark, as if the sky dropped a blanket of black. The only light was the headlights of the cars that occasionally drove by; As well as a black 69 GTO that sat in the middle of the alley. The engine was still running, but the constant patting of the rain drops drowned out the sound. The rain drenched the car in cold streams of water. The cold air mixing with car’s heat cause steamy mist to rise into the air as it sat in front of one of the many brick town homes.

Suddenly two shots of a gun went off inside the house. A sound of screaming soon started to exit the cracked front door. The sound quickly became a faint gagging and chocking sound. “Ah!...eh eh, please…” pleaded the man in his underwear as he got dragged out of his home by an electrical wire. He gagged and gagged as he began spat up blood. Light steam exited him mouth, as his hot breath met the freezing, water filled air Bruised and battered, he had a large slice mark running across his slim face. Blood from the two bullet wombs, as well as many knife slashes, soaked the white Tank top that he wore.

The one dragging the man was dressed in a black suit. The light of the moon shined on the smooth suit as he walked towards the car. One of his gloved hand gripping the wire, he paid no attention to the gagging man. He stopped once he reached the car. Turning around, he heard the chuckle coming from near the house. He immediately pulled out a shiny hand pistol. Aiming it at the sound, he saw a plainly dressed man in a suit.

“Who are you?” Shadow calmly asked as he eyed the man, who stood against the wall on the house that Shadow previously left. The man smiled and raised his hands in surrender. “I mean you no harm…” He stated with a hint of enjoyment in his tone. “Besides, you have bigger things to focus on.” He said in a nonchalant voice while gesturing to the bleeding man, who was still gagging on the ground.

Shadow grabbed the wire tighter and lifted the bloody man against the car, while still watching the interrupter, whom started walking up the car. “Lucas Peterson, hitman for the mob. Been dodging the law for a decade now; Every lead we get, runs cold or hits a dead end.” He stated, reaching the car. He comfortably leaned on the roof before looking at the hitman. “We know he’s killed twenty plus people; However, we can’t catch him…but you could, well did; And from what we’re aware of, you have caught many of the men we’re after. That’s why I have a proposition…” He began as the bloody hitman started whimpering in pain. “I’m not joining the law enforcement…” Shadow started to reject as he covered the hitman’s blood filled mouth. He stared at the man of the other side of the hitman.

“No, no, that would ruin the point.” The man said with a smile. “You see, I want you to work outside the law. Find these men, whom we can’t because of the restrictions that the law laid on us ‘law abiding citizens’….We’ll send you the info, you bring back the body. We pay you for your help…” He then stood and opened the back door of the car as Shadow rubbed ink across the hitman’s mouth to seal it shut before pushing him into the car. “Listen, here’s a small list of targets around the U.S. If you’re up for it, find them, by any means….We’ll know you found them, and we’ll tell you where to drop them off, as well as where to pick up you cut. Also, here is a badge; To keep the nagging cops of your tail.” He finished before handing Shadow a yellow sheet of paper, with a small list of names and addresses, along with a silver badge.

Shadow took the items as he eyed the man. He was slightly puzzled with thoughts of what this could be about. He turned away before opening the driver door. He got inside and sat quietly before taking the car out of neutral. He looked into his side view mirrors to see the man gone. “Hmm” He sighed in thought as he pulled off into the rainy mist of the night.

d^_^b

(I hope this isn't bad...I'm still trying to get the hang of writing these things. Oh, and I can't think of a better title.)

d^_^b

_Sawyer_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice Work

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers