Beep...Zip...Shhhsh...Help...gshhh...Required

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Lock_N_Stock

"Self name is Lock...." mechanical barking and low growl " That is selfs friend Stock...I am in need of...friends?...No...cant find word...one moment..." Locks eyes flash and go into a snowing fuzz like a dead tv. For a moment all that is heard is the low snoring of Stock. Suddenly Lock burns to life again "Yes friends, I am searching for those of my species....We are Drones...We are everywhere....my planet was ravished by the Higher Ones...if there are anyone out there.....I am on earth. If you are not infected by the Higher Ones, and still believe in the Inoatu...please come help...Earth is new home..." the signal goes dead as Lock disconnects himself. Hoping that someone heard his plea....also hoping that THEY do not hear.

The Idea

Alright fellow Viners and awesome people in general Darkchild here (Wesley Odepius) , I aim to create a new species within the Vine World. One akin to a large Mecha or Transformer you could say. They come from the Planet Cynerdrone, a planet in deep space that began just like Earth had. The first sparks of life appearing nearly a billion years after the planet began to grow, these first would later become the Inoatu the gods of the Cynerdronean populace. They would attain god like powers, powers able to shape the world at its very core.

The Inoatu have a direct link or connection with the planet, able to see when the planet is going to go through a change in some form. Over the millenia Planet Cynerdrone has gone through vast physical changes, each time the life that had risen and grown was given a chance to survive. The Inoatu bequethed knowledge beyond the species living imaginations, giving them knowledge of how to adapt to the coming changes. Over time these changes forced the main species of humanoid like creatures to adapt, using there gained knowledge and those of those given knowledge to transform and evolve.

Over time these humanoids would become what is now know as "Drones" large almost gigantic mechanoid creatures. Deep at there core the Drones were the evolved humanoids, able to feel and have emotions. Once these Drones finally evolved to have individual identities they found a way to stave off the worlds changing structure. But at a drastic price, they all but removed emotions and feelings from the populace and outlawing the belief in Inoatu as the Gods of Cynerdrone. Because of this Drones would slowly evolve into Higher Ones (think Ultron on acid) and all but destroy all living Drones.

Through the last millenia, random cells of Drones have made attempts at moving off world. Many succeed in getting off Cynerdrone, but are never seen or heard from again.

What I want from you guys is volunteers to become these Off World Drones, create a lineage much like the ones we see everyday on the Vine. A new Ninjan kind of character creation, or even Knightfall. I LOVED the Ninjans from Vine Prime and as we all know they stuck around. Lets create an even wider scope, bring the vine into SPACE you could say. So what do you guys say? Oh you want more information? Well heres a bit

Drones

Each drone is unique, you could have them develop mutagenic powers from there time off Cynerdrone. Each is your own personal creation, but keep to a simple set of rules.

1.Have to be robotic in some form or another. Whether they somehow managed to convince some poor soul to mate with them, they have to be part Drone.

2.Upon coming to Earth, they cannot immediately know the world as a whole. Lock is still learning who and what things are.

3. No creation of rogue Inoatu like Drones. If at some point I bring a Inoatu to earth we can go from there. But right now, keep them at a level akin to soldier or peon classes.

4.Each Drone is significantly stronger than your average robot or person on earth. So keep that in mind when walking around, some may not know there strength on earth. Keep it fun

5......Well really thats it. You dont need to ask me or anything since a lineage has not been set up yet.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Wesley_Odepius

I am going to sometime once this gets off create a Villain Drone. Akin to Galvatron...

No Caption Provided

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will have more of the history up tomorrow so you all can see. Plan on doing an origin thread for Lock and rest of Cynerdrone

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@wesley_odepius: Pretty cool. I like that they are kind of organic machines, evolved robots.

Not really sure I have anything to add.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I'm getting ready for work now, will read this later

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

More Robots in Disguise?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I think I'm going to pass on this idea DC. I'm still doing my thing with the 3rd society

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to make a Soundwave drone. Soundwave=Superior.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By _Atomikill_

Herm... Is Drift being used? Because if not, I may want to use him for my drone.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

This seems fun ,good luck on this .

Wesley_Odepius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Wesley_Odepius

Go ahead guys create at your leisure

Avatar image for last_arashikage
Last_Arashikage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this tied into what Animus is doing or is this something separate?

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I came up with this randomly the other day. So....idk

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16 Feral Nova  Moderator

Sorry DC :( I already have my plate full, I can't commit to anything else right now.

Lock_N_Stock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I'm still going forward. Gonna kick ass

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@lock_n_stock: I'm in the midst of creating one right now. I really hope this catches on. I've always loved groups on the vine (ie: Knightfalls, Strigidae's, Ninjans, etc etc). I'm calling soundwave for a look!! :P