Battleworld

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#301  Edited By DarkKnightwing
No Caption Provided

@kingvenus: KnightWing was back in the arena, which now took a shape similar to that of NYC. his opponent, Venus, was an enigma, winning quickly and unfathomably, but was in the final eight, so KW supposed she was good. He had to up his game if he was to survive the final round of the tournament. He pressed a button on his wrist computer, and his four other arms became visible. He climbed up to the top of a building, scanning for his enemy, while drawing two knives, two grenades, and a sniper rifle. He fired three shots nto the air and yelled "Come and get me!"

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#302  Edited By KingVenus

@darkknightwing: Examining the bullets hit the ground of the battle field one by one.. Venus becomes eerie, Venus goes into his state of Astral Sleep, Astral Sleep allowing his body to make a astral Duplicate of himself. Muttering slight sinister words Venus dashes towards Knightwing in a timely manner."If you suggest!"

No Caption Provided

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By DarkKnightwing
No Caption Provided

@kingvenus: "Magic. Always magic." As a rule of thumb, KnightWing knew that someone seeming to pass out, then duplicating, is a warning sign of magic. He shot twice, aiming at the clone, and original. Then, without waiting to see the results, he replaced the rifle with both a handgun and a grapple gun. He swung towards the next building, hoping his enemy wasn't bulletproof.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By KingVenus
No Caption Provided

@darkknightwing: After receiving a slight blow to the lower stomach, Venus' body goes under mere effect. Before Venus could feel it, he makes another duplicate to avoid the pain KnightWing has caused him."our think this is over?"Venus murmured. Venus' 2nd but most enhanced astral duplicate teleports to KnightWing's Exact location with ease. "Well what do you have to say now?"Venus' says in a sinister voice.

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: From the top of a faraway-ish building?

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: From the top of a faraway-ish building?

Sorry still kind of a newbie to this whole thing, and i didn't see that

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Me too, I'm just a beginner to this kind of thing

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#309  Edited By DarkKnightwing

@kingvenus said:
No Caption Provided

@darkknightwing: After receiving a slight blow to the lower stomach, Venus' body goes under mere effect. Before Venus could feel it, he makes another duplicate to avoid the pain KnightWing has caused him."our think this is over?"Venus murmured. Venus' 2nd but most enhanced astral duplicate teleports to KnightWing's Exact location with ease. "Well what do you have to say now?"Venus' says in a sinister voice.

KnightWing saw that his shot had grazed his foe, but sensed that he was also nearby. He exchanged his guns for six knives, and charged with deadly rage. . .

. . .Unless you want to be allies with me, that is!

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightwing: Yeah lets be allies... this whole rpg thing was a bit much for my first time :P

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: KnightWing suddenly received a telepathic message. "Help me get out of this arena! Perhaps we can assist each other..." KnightWing fired into the air with precision, knocking out the cameras. He then nodded to his former foe, and climbed slowly down the building. "Sounds like a plan. Lets get out of here." He led the way through a series of interconnected tunnels he had previously found. One led to his quarters, where they emerged. "So, I got brought here by some unknown force, who told me to enter the tournament and watch out for the one called Voidling. I haven't heard back, so I really don't know what to do." Just then, a new message pinged it's way into his inbox. Meet me by the exits to the arena at 10:00. Bring your new friend. //////.

Hope you don't mind me writing your character a bit.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightwing: i don't mind.. im fine with it. i will start writing in a bit

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good to know, I need a small break myself. Back in five!

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Later, as they walked towards the predetermined location, KnightWing tried to make small talk. "Can I ask you some questions?" "Shoot." "Where are you from? How did you get here? What can you do?"

Avatar image for velaaru_of_illea
Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jungala said:

@velaaru_of_illea: @schlampe:

Jun watched the exchange, quietly. She kept her expression deliberately neutral, giving nothing away to either of them. Despite Vel's power, she was inexperienced, and she would need to gain confidence if she was to have any hope of winning her upcoming battles. Whether the newcomer that the Ilian brought back with her realized it or not, this was a very important, very necessary moment for Vel to have.

@schlampe said:

@jungala: @velaaru_of_illea:

For Trinity, downplaying the goddess was almost as bad as downplaying herself. But she knew the goddess had been "weak." Something about her was never the same after their first encounter. It hurt to think she lost because she was outsmarted just as much as it hurt to admit she'd previously been less powerful.

But the truth remained. Liberty wasn't a human. She was a goddess. And even without knowing that that meant, exactly, it carried some type of reverence. Even Nordok seemed beholden to her very presence. There was something there.

Trinity stood straight up and folded her arms. "Tch! She has tricks." She practically spat the word. "But I'm smarter now. Better. I've adapted. Always. I have it within me. Therefore, I do not fear nor regret my experiences, nor any person. It's the will of the Cosmos. As the inner, so to the outer, as above, so below."

Vel dropped her gaze, her tail belying her feelings as its angry lash began to droop, falling low to the ground. "Yeah," she said softly, folding her arms and averting her eyes, looking at neither Trinity nor Jungala. What if Trinity was right? What if she was wasting her time here, what if her quest was hopeless? What if everything she'd done had been for nothing?

"Maybe you should do it, instead," she said softly. "Take my place, and... and you can fight him, and I'll..." she shrugged slightly. She wasn't exactly wanted on Illea. Her new "position" as ambassador had been the best way her people could ensure she didn't return to her home planet, she knew that. "And I can just go."

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velaaru_of_illea: @jungala: Noting the Illian's shift in demeanor, Trinity made a conscious effort to dial back her own aggression, though she remained hazed in the air of domineering superiority perpetually floating about her. Her first concern was solely in how long it had taken Vel'aaru to understand, her first reaction to explain her point further. And then take her up on the offer.

But she didn't. Surgically implanted mirror neurons flared barely above conscious level, connecting The Destructor to another in a way she didn't entirely understand. Shallow connections, but gradually deepening as her body had more time to adapt and recognize the newer parts of her as parts that belonged; she came to understand others better, beyond recognition of anger as the Ancient intended. Antonia Dain's forced connections fought Nordok's chronically accessible built-in instincts. And although she still recognized herself as right, that was that, and Trinity considered that further pushing would be socially unacceptable.

"No," she said, taking a step into the voidling's personal space. "You've already started, and you will finish." She considered briefly that the rules might not allow one to swap out, but that didn't matter to her. Stepping aside, she placed herself directly in Vel's eyeline, her ever-cold sky blue glare belying her intent as she explained. "There is a chance the Imperium is warned of my apostasy." Sluurm certainly had enough time to recover. "If so, then they will know me by name, and then you will have far more trouble for that association than if you go through the tournament yourself.

"You've not much longer now. In the event you should fail, I'll be watching. I will not let you die."

Avatar image for kievan_of_haloga
Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kievan_of_haloga: Thank you, and welcome to comic vine and the RPG forums ^_^

- if you need more input.. private message me with the little envelope icon

(always stay in character ^_^ aswell)

psshhshhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahha

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Kievan is an alt of Lady Liberty, one of the RPG board's oldest and most prolific contributers. :P

Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Hehe thank you. This is actually an alt account of a very old Viner, so I should probably be making a similar offer. ^_^

@velaaru_of_illea: Lay off the new folks, you. ;P

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By _Darkwing_
No Caption Provided

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By KingVenus
Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By _Darkwing_
Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: I'm actually Nordok/Inner_Demon, but I'll take that as a high compliment!

_Darkwing_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By _Darkwing_
Avatar image for deaths_daughter
Deaths_Daughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deaths_Daughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Hehe we're both members of Altoholics Anonymous.

Deaths_Daughter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Yup, I'm Vel'aaru/Nymphixia/Ziah/etc./etc./etc.

KingVenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingvenus: Hehe sure, but following hasn't meant much since the took away the "who's online" feature. ><

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Always stay in character? Seems so...

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kievan_of_haloga: Also, thanks, I try. I'm new too, so a rule book would be in order, but there doesn't seem to be one.

Kievan_of_Haloga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkknightwing: All in one:

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg-9/official-information-thread-updated-7-14-14-575773/#1

DarkKnightwing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity is the most consistently easy person with whom I can write posts I'm satisfied with.

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[[ Oy! ]]

@schlampe said:

@jungala: @velaaru_of_illea:

For Trinity, downplaying the goddess was almost as bad as downplaying herself. But she knew the goddess had been "weak." Something about her was never the same after their first encounter. It hurt to think she lost because she was outsmarted just as much as it hurt to admit she'd previously been less powerful.

But the truth remained. Liberty wasn't a human. She was a goddess. And even without knowing that that meant, exactly, it carried some type of reverence. Even Nordok seemed beholden to her very presence. There was something there.

Trinity stood straight up and folded her arms. "Tch! She has tricks." She practically spat the word. "But I'm smarter now. Better. I've adapted. Always. I have it within me. Therefore, I do not fear nor regret my experiences, nor any person. It's the will of the Cosmos. As the inner, so to the outer, as above, so below."

Vel tilted her head slightly, listening though not fully understanding. While she and her people weren't culturally foolish, per se, they had long ago abandoned the concept of critical or philosophical thinking as something unnecessary and therefore a waste of effort (and time that could be spent playing). Thus, Trinity's tendency towards speaking in what Vel could only assume was metaphor left the youthful illian beauty a little nonplussed. Thus, she did manage to get the jist of what the ex-Destructor was saying. Trinity was the ideal warrior for this situation, while Vel'aaru's self-doubt and fear would get the job botched.

"Maybe we could... maybe we could do it together? Like, because they know I'm here, but not about you. So you could be a kind of hidden card in our game of doro'vaz."

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velaaru_of_illea: [Vey!]

"That's what I said." The obscure cultural reference didn't bother Trinity; they were operating on the same page, even if potentially on different paragraphs. In a manner of speaking, they were suggesting the same thing. Though Trinity's intent was to act totally and completely how she saw fit, when she saw fit. What that meant for the Illian and her companions, or anyone for that matter, she hadn't decided yet, but planning, she decided, would be superfluous. When the moment arrives, I'll know. Such was her faith in her connection to the Cosmos.

Inevitable_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cosmosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Refuel!" Daltar slurred, banging his cup on the bar.

"Sir, I think you've had enough. Your physiology-" the blue-skinned barkeep yelped as he ducked a plasma bolt, which shattered several bottles on the rack behind him.

"When your planet gets wiped out, you can tell me I've had enough! Now fill the cup or I empty my clip!"

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe:

Vel'aaru nodded, swallowing and then sitting on the edge of her bed, her expression a bit despondent. She was going to be the hero for once, the one people looked up to. She'd done so much work in getting here, but now it seemed like she'd end up playing second-fiddle again. This time to an even more fierce ally. The illian's tail swished once more before laying limp beside her, and it was a moment before she glanced at Jungala, then back to Trinity. "We'll do that, then. I'd invite you to stay here, but there may not be enough room."

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@velaaru_of_illea: Trinity noted the Illian's behaviour but, despite what could be described as a mild curiosity, her response was an impassive shrug. "I'll be with the ship."

And with that, she turned to exit, leaving the others alone.

Velaaru_of_Illea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: [[ *sits on* That was an interesting scene. ]]