Battle T.V.: T.J. Magnum vs. Risky

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By XRiskyX

"LAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIES   AAAAND   GEEENTLEMEEEEEEEEEEN!!!   WE   PROUDLY   PRESENT   YOUUUUUU   A   NEW   ALL   BRUUUUTALIZING   EEPISOOOODE   OF   OUR   LOOOVED   BAAAAATTLEEEEEEEEE   TEEEEE   VEEEEE!   AS   ALWAYS   WE   HAVE   NOT   SHUNNED    AANYYY   COSTS   OR   WOORK   TO   BRING   YOUUU   TWO   OF   THE   MOST   EXPEEERIENNNNCED AND   SKILLED   COMBATANTS   WE   COULD   FIND!   TOOODAYYYY   THE   WELL   KNOOOOOWN   SOOOLDIEEEER   TEEEEE   JAAAAAAAAY   MAAAGNUUUUUM   AAANNND   THE   UPCOOOMING   MERCENAAARYYYY   RIIIIIISSSSSSKYYYYYY   WILL   FIIIIIIGHT   TILL   TOOOOOTAAAAAL   KAYYYYYYY   OHHHHHHHH!   THIS   IS   BROUGHT   TO   YOU   BY   US   AND   OUR   SPOOOONSOOORS..."

Risky started to ignore the unimportant info about the sponsors of this fight and concentrated on the battlefield.

On the horizon the sun set down in a fiery red corona and drew dynamic deep black shadows on the ugly shilouettes of the trailers. Would it have been another battle Risky would have appreciated the symbolistic qualites of the red light and the black shadows, red for the blood soon to be spilled and black for the death soon to be dealt. But considering how it was the dying sun just added some drama to the spectacle.

The used clothes had disappeared from the cords between the trailers and even some of the withered flowers in the windows were gone. No confederated flags on the outside. No children were plaing between the trailers and no fat beer-drinking middle aged man sat in plastic stools infront of them. Instead the once motorized homes built a labyrinth of tiny alleys and narrow paths. The place where the white trash had taken refugee had been turned into a battle arena for her and an old buddy, T.J. Magnum. A perfect place to wreck havok. After they were done not much was likely to be upright.

For this fight Risky had chosen a fitting arsenal. A good old reliable  Remington shotgun with the pictue of the confederated flag on the hilt that just responded to the place, a Heckler&Koch Road Patrol 9mm, a Israeli  Mini-Uzi MP, the sawed off double- barreled shotgun she inherited from her father, and another old companion, a black American police baton. Normally she would have taken her combat knife with her but the rules said "no killing" so she decided to go for the non lethal baton and some rubberbullets. She didn't want to hurt T.J. too bad anyway. At first she had not wanted to fight her fellow soldier at all but then the producers came up with an almost obscene amount of monney which could be used to rebuild the Zero Squad and when T.J. had come over with a challenging "Oh come on Risky, just you and me!" the deal was made.

Now she sat in a little metalbox plastered with logos of her sponsors and waited for the battle to begin while she subconsciously checked her weapons for the tenth time.The anouncer babbled and babbled about the greatness of the fight and the corporations that were sponsors and her adrenaline slowly started flowing like she wanted it. She loved the tension shortly before a fight. The only thing that surpassed this was the massive adrenaline rush that was released in a fight itself. It sounded as the announcer finally came to and end.

"SOOO LEEETS GET READYYY TOOOO RUUUUUUUUUMBLEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Suddenly the heavy steel door opened and she came to see the thrilling panorama with her own eyes. Like a godess of war Lady Luck herself stepped out of the unworthy metal box and began to stride over the battle field. the adrenaline was now freely flowing and to make a little show she waved into one of the red eyed cameras that focussed on her the moment she left her waiting place. A wide smile graced her place as she made her way into the confusing labyrinth of the trsilers that seemed to correspond only to its own twisted logic. A warrior could use that to his advantage or to his disadvantage. Risky planned to take advantage. Her smile even widened as she disappeared in the shadows that the trailers threw. the cameras caught her every move and sent it on the screen of the audience at home on its safe little couches that was watching in awe.

"Heck, this is more fun than I thought! So T.J., lets see where you are..."

Lord Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lord Blackout

a man sits in the crowd and yells whooooooo  yeah alright go mom show him whos boss...... hey hot dog guy pass me one of those

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By T.J. Magnum

A cigar feel to the ground,Magnum lowered his foot and snuffed it out.He took a few steps

"
Right here,doll."Magnum said,T.J. looked at his surroundings,at the trailers. The trailers seem to limit there movement and seem to be a place to hide and recover,it was a great advantage in any other fight,but not this one,Magnum's basic five senes where not like the normal human,they where superhuman. He could see better then a human,hear better then a human,smell better then a human...etc,etc.

But that wasn't it,his strength,speed,reflexes,every thing about him was beyond the limits of the human.

" I know your out there Risky.."he said.He made his way through the maze of trailers,then he stopped,he closed his eyes and focused on a slight sound he heard.Dah da,dah da,dah da.....it was the sound of a beating heart.he found her."Let's drop the cat and mouse game,Risky,it won't do any good." Magnum said towards a shadow.

"Fine then.."he said as he lifted up his rifle,Croc Killer.

"Have it your way..."he cocked croc killer and shot seven rounds into the shadows.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By XRiskyX
As her inner sensor made itself notable she stopped dead in her tracks.

BAM!

The bullet hit the ground infront of her and threw dirt into the air like a fountain. Luck had been with her once again. The bullet was perfectly aimed as it was to be expected from an ultimate soldier like T.J. Had she made one more step she would have been hit and perhaps taken out of the game very early. The sponsors wouldn't have liked this for sure. So the new adrenaline that rushed through her veins made her faster, harder, better. Just as she liked it. Six other bullets swirred towards her making that certain sound that she learned to acknowledge as a sign of danger. Time for some counter measures.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The world itself seemed to turn upside down as she bent backwards to begin her backflip. She could feel the three bullets buzzing over her belly as she started.

BAM!

The bullet tore at her hair but did not make it to hit her. Risky grinned like a madman. This was really fun.

BAM!

She was half on her way for the backflip now and the bullet flew through the tunnel that was created when she ad put her hands on the ground again to roll off.

BAM!

The last bullet tore through the air between her split legs. One moment later and it would have hit her in the head.

Risky came back to her feet and prepared for the counter strike. Witthin a moments notice she teleported on the top of a trailer behind T.J. and fired three shots of her shotgun with the Confederated flag towards T.J. Smoking hulls were thrown out of the shotgun flying through her field of sight almost in bullet time as the adrenaline pushed her body to new heights of capacity. She used the pumpaction of the rifle in the highest possible speed to reload that a human body was capable of. She felt so alive!

"Hello old friend! Nice to see you!"
T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Magnum was hit in the back,three times with rounds from a shotgun.he moved forward from the force of the hit. It was enough to kill a normal man..but not Magnum,his healing factor kicked in.

"...Nice to see you to.." magnum said as he turn to see risky "still as lucky as always i see" magnum said as he holstered Kroc killer.

"you know i don't believe in luck." he continued as he walked over to a trailer " I prefer to believe in myself and my abilities....." he said as he pick up the trailer " I mean why leave it to chance" magnum said as he tossed the trailer at risky.

XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By XRiskyX
A loud "Yahooooo!!!" came out of her mouth as the all of her three shots hit T.J. in the back as it had been her plan. The adrenaline now thundered in her ears as it made the blood rush through her system. The buckshot, even as it was only rubber, tore big holes in Magnum's shirt. The flesh under it shone bright red through it and Risky was sure he would remember this fight with his bruises some more days. But then she saw something that made her blood go cold. Hiis bruises healed in an instant!Holy shit! Why did nobody tell me he got a healing factor? Now I will have to improvize.

While she still thought about her new tactic her fellow soldier T.J. made a move of his own. "...Nice to see you to.." magnum said as he turned to see risky "still as lucky as always i see" magnum said as he holstered Kroc killer. Then he did the unthinkable. Walking over to another trailer he LIFTED it. Risky began to see Battle T.V. had fed her with wrong info on her opponent to make the fight more interesting. She didn't know he could do THAT. Still shocked she could only watch as he tossed the trailer towards her. There was not enough room for dodging. The only possibility she had was teleporting. But as she reached for the circular disc on her left thigh the trailer already came crashing down on her. She just heard the words of T.J. as she disappeared under the massive construction of wood and lead...

"you know i don't believe in luck. I prefer to believe in myself and my abilities..... I mean why leave it to chance"

Risky screamed as sthe trailer came down on her. In a pointless gesture she put the arms infront of her arms to protect her face. All that she felt then was somthing splintering and tearing at her. When she removed the arms and opened her eyes again she saw she was actually standing IN the trailer. As Magnum had pushed that trailer on her e had turned it to the side and thrown it that way that the single small window of the trailer was exactly was were the trailer hit her. Now she standing in the midst of the chaos that Magnum had created when he threw the trailer. A lonely TV, perhaps the only thing that still was whole in the interior had turned on by accident and cast its cold light upon her like a holy light. To make things complete it showed Battle T.V. This way it pushed the quota. Looking at all the trouble and destruction around her with her being relatively unharmed Risky just said.

"Because of this, T.J., old friend... Man, I just love my powers!"

That being said she made her way upwards like a little monkey to the other window. On her trip through the window (or had the window made its way through her?) she had lost her shotgun. A shame, she would have to look for it afterwards, she really liked the enbleme. As a substitute she now drew the uzi. The window was now in reach and she kicked it in. With a single push she was through it and heaved herself to what now was the roof of the trailer. Pointing the SMG at Magnum she coulld not resist letting a cocky remark out before pulling the trigger and emptying the whole clip at Magnum.

"What's up hun? Did you forget me? Did you think I would not take well to pressure?"