#1 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

one battle at a time there are stands no interference, unless all fighters agree.

first fight The Priest v.s Super joker

normal RPG rules

#2 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

the joker threw three razor shap cards at the priest and said how do you do

#4 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

"fine thanks" replied The priest and with minimum effort opened a portal which the cards went through coming out another portal and heading towards S joker "how are You ?"

#5 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

Mantid watched from the sky, above the colosseum. This would be interesting. Joker was too over powered, many powers, and only a few weaknesses. But the magic weilding Priest had a few chances to overcome him. The battle began and joker attacked first.

#6 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

joker used his Heat Vision to destroy the cards. joker used his super speed to get close to the priest threw four puches

#7 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: you guys should get some RPG training, your posts should be longer then one line.

#8 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Priest cast a shield around himself the punches done nothing. he stood up his white coat flying in the wind, he pushed his long white hair out of his eyes and as his hand brushed his forehead he felt the holy cross on his head. he put an orb around SJs feet to stop him moving pulled out his shotgun aimed it at SJs head and shot.

#9 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: nice, thats better.

#10 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

joker flew into the air before the bullet hit him.then he start to charge at the priest at full speed with a kick

#11 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

The kick was useless Priest still had his shield up. Watching Super Joker, Priest put his gun away and pulled out the holy book and started flicking through the pages until he arrived at the page with the spell he wanted. He started reading the incantations aloud his eyes turned pure white, the cross on his head light up and Priest lifted into the air his coat and hair flying about his body started to glow yellow with different characters and a gold bird appeared in the air and flew towards joker, as soon as the bird touches joker he would be in serious pain the spell sends violent stabbings, into all limbs of the body the golden bird flew into, every two seconds and within 20 seconds Joker would die.
Post Edited:2007-08-07 10:51:23

#12 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

super joker says:

"ooc ins't that a auto hit"

I don't think it is ask someone though

#13 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc ins't that a auto hit

#14 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum appeared into the arena. He was bored. He cancelled the spell sent at The wannabe joker and stood infront of the two "characters".

"Fight me" He stated. He stood where he was and awaited their attacks.

#15 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

come on priest lets beat him than we can get back to our fight

#16 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Priest called the spell off of joker and sent it toward Spectrum. Priest picked up his hat and watched the new stranger, and then pulled up a shield that could not be harmed.

"you think you got what it takes ?" he asked the new stranger.

#17 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: Yes, that is a complete auto hit. Its almost like the one Oracle pulled out a few weeks ago. He said he did a mind trick and made his opponent kill himself.

#18 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"Mantid, Shaman be gone" Spectrum belched. He was incharge now. With a flick of his wrist an emerald green apple appeared in his hand a wisp of deep purple smoke shimmering around it.

He heard what the Joker had said,

"Well Clown boy, if you want to fight you now where i am, dont you" Spectrum began waving his hands at the wannabe clown.

"HELLLOOOO"

#19 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

dont let him touch you priest

#20 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry he can't the Priest could of helped Super Joker but didn't. The spell was still flying around Specs head on Priests call it would attack.

#21 Posted by Mantid (4418 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc: I really feel like standing up to you and say something like: "Mantid didn't take orders from nobody, and he wasn't going to start by taking them from the man who betrayed his team." But I really don't feel like fighting anyone right now. So I'll keep it to myself and just go away.

#22 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#23 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum waved the spell off.

"Yes very good Clown Bot you know my powers but please i could cruch you with all the powers i have now. Why the hell would i need any of your" Spectrum finished with a slight edge in his voice.

He took the last bite out of his apple and threw it over his shoulder. Spectrum launched several attacks at once. He threw out his arms , gaint magnetic spikes began to rise fom the earth tearing up the ground the two fools stood on. He sent out strong telepathic attacks at both of them. He focused on Joker as a massive super optic blast shot right at him. Spectrums body also began to grow and grow untill he towered over the two. He was the size of a sky scraper.

#24 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

As quickly as the spell disappeared it reappeared. The spell could only properly be called off by him. Priest was laughing to himself he pulled out the orb and the spikes ripped off the ground and flew at the giant. Obviously the guy has a big head but tiny brain...Typical.

Post Edited:2007-08-07 11:04:31

#25 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

joker threw a smoke bom and disappeared

#26 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

OCC: i have attacked both of you, read the post numbskull

#27 Posted by super joker (36 posts) - - Show Bio

disappeared before they hit

#28 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The clown had disapeared before the optic blast made contact. Th beamed shot into the ground riping thourgh it like playdough, leving a deep vent in the ground.

"Silly little Clown" Spectrum laughed. His voiced boomed over all the other noises around his gigantic body.

"I wish you had a backbone and would just bloody ATTACK ME" He roared.

The preist did as he hda been asked. The spikes sped towards Spectrum. Lifting his hands he split the metal into tiny pieces. Flatening them into knifes he reversed their direction and they flew towards the Holt Man. Spectrum looked at him againn and sent an even more powerful optic blast at the orb thing.
Post Edited:2007-08-07 11:30:24

#29 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"The clown had disapeared before the optic blast made contact. Th beamed shot into the ground riping thourgh it like playdough, leving a deep vent in the ground."Silly little Clown" Spectrum laughed. His voiced boomed over all the other noises around his gigantic body."I wish you had a backbone and would just bloody ATTACK ME" He roared."

ooc read my post you can't ignore attacks

#30 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The Priest says:

"Spectrum says:
"The clown had disapeared before the optic blast made contact. Th beamed shot into the ground riping thourgh it like playdough, leving a deep vent in the ground. "Silly little Clown" Spectrum laughed. His voiced boomed over all the other noises around his gigantic body. "I wish you had a backbone and would just bloody ATTACK ME" He roared."
ooc read my post you can't ignore attacks "

i would class what you di as an Auto hit as you have just said that no one but you can call the attack of, so what am i supposed to do????

#31 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

The Priest says:

"As quickly as the spell disappeared it reappeared. The spell could only properly be called off by him. Priest was laughing to himself he pulled out the orb and the spikes ripped off the ground and flew at the giant. Obviously the guy has a big head but tiny brain...Typical.
Post Edited:2007-08-07 11:04:31"

read it

#32 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The Priest says:

"The Priest says:
"As quickly as the spell disappeared it reappeared. The spell could only properly be called off by him. Priest was laughing to himself he pulled out the orb and the spikes ripped off the ground and flew at the giant. Obviously the guy has a big head but tiny brain...Typical.
read it"

you changed your post. You have to alert people when you do this or it can ruin an RPG. Im goin to change my post to deal with that attack and then we will continue as if it didnt happen

#33 Posted by The Priest (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"The Priest says:
"The Priest says:
read it"

you changed your post. You have to alert people when you do this or it can ruin an RPG. Im goin to change my post to deal with that attack and then we will continue as if it didnt happen"

i changed it as soon as i saw the post on top of it

#34 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

The clown had disapeared before the optic blast made contact. Th beamed shot into the ground riping thourgh it like playdough, leving a deep vent in the ground.

"Silly little Clown" Spectrum laughed. His voiced boomed over all the other noises around his gigantic body.

"I wish you had a backbone and would just bloody ATTACK ME" He roared.

The preist did as he hda been asked. The spikes sped towards Spectrum. Lifting his hands he split the metal into tiny pieces. Flatening them into knifes he reversed their direction and they flew towards the Holt Man. Spectrum looked at him againn and sent an even more powerful optic blast at the orb in his hands.

#35 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

The Dark Ranger appeared opening a hole that the knives and orb flew through "oi spectrum...come bring it"

he waited for the giantman to attack.

#36 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

"ARGH" he roared. He turn his head and with it his line of sight came along to. His eyes reaping massive vents in the ground until he was looking onto The Dark Ranger.

Spectrum sent the orb and knives back directly at Spardas heart.

He breathed in deeply and sent a blizzerd of wind flying at him too.

Lifting his massive foot he went to stamp on top of the Ranger.

#37 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

before anything happened Ranger dissolved into thin air all of him and then next sudden there was laughing it spread everywhere in the arena then Ranger reappeared over the top of specs head.

"Did you miss me ?" he said plunging his sword down toward specs head.

#38 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrums head melted away from the attack. His entire body began to shape shift into a massive container. The edges flew up over Sparda untill he was inside. Then in an instant it began to shrank with the force of a freight train onto his body.

#39 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7469 posts) - - Show Bio

i made a rpg just like this even the same name it was my second rpg

#40 Posted by Constantine (16046 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum says:

"Spectrums head melted away from the attack. His entire body began to shape shift into a massive container. The edges flew up over Sparda untill he was inside. Then in an instant it began to shrank with the force of a freight train onto his body."

Ranger pulled up an unbrakeable shield and started making it bigger so the container expanded when it was big enough Ranger put the sword on his back and slipped out getting rid of the shield.

#41 Posted by Spectrum (4468 posts) - - Show Bio

Sectrum regained his more recognisable form.

"Why do we fight Ranger, this bores me" He asked frowning.

#42 Posted by Bueteka (276 posts) - - Show Bio

bueteka walked out any of you boys wanna fight

#43 Posted by shaymin (695 posts) - - Show Bio

no women is my weakness