• 126 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19296 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright this is for anyone who has a grudge, vendetta, or just wants a freindly battle with whom ever they wish to have it with.

Traditional RPG rules

No god modeing

NO auto hitting

and please no small talk, if possible.

This will act as a place where you get all agression, built up power, and frustration out.

You are aloud only one ally to help

If you want to fight PM me and I will set the stage, you can go anywhere, and fight anyone, but if you don't have a partner then you will be on hiatis until you find one.

#2 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants a small scale fight

Online
#3 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: like what do you mean?
#4 Posted by deathbymanga (661 posts) - - Show Bio

What about a battle Royale with three people?

#5 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathbymanga: count me in the more the merrier!
#6 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio

Sounds good ^_^

Online
#7 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind some practice sometime... ^__^

#8 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace: heck i'd play someone soon
#9 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19630 posts) - - Show Bio

Who wants to fight NOW? the vine is so boring at the moment

#10 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: I might be able to later tonight if your still on?
#11 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace: i should be on here till about 12:30 AM u.s central
#12 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury: I might be able to fit in something small...
#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury: i could!
#14 Edited by Mr. Mercury (19630 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666@EmmaGrace:  Sure. 
 
On the grassy ridge of mountain in Japan, Julius meditates. Letting the southern wind blow his raven hair forward syncing nature's current into his focus. The crackle and crunch of branches and grass break his zen meditation. Irritated, he slowly opens his eyes and waits to counter his intruder. 
#15 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace: @Mr. Mercury: cain has been hired on a mission by the yakuza to take out some target known as julius cain sneaks up behind him in a ghille suit sniper rifle ready when he hears a crunch from another moving he drops down nearly invisible with his camo waiting for the person or animal to come out ........
#16 Posted by Maya_Liafador (4570 posts) - - Show Bio
Maya lands behind Marc off a little ways, her hair is blowing slowly in the wind. She could tell he is in deep meditation, and doesn't want to intrude. Placing her hand on her forehead she uses her telepathy to tap into Marc's mind.
 
"Marc...I'm here"
Online
#17 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19630 posts) - - Show Bio
Julius smiles and responds."You don't have to hide?" He walks to the ridge' s edge and peers below. 
#18 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Mercury: Emma springs from the bushes, landing softly on the padded grass. Wasting no time, she jumps on the offense. She swiftly sends multiple waves of telekinetic energy at Julius, turning into diamond form and lunging after him behind them.
#19 Edited by Mr. Mercury (19630 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace: White hot waves of energy crashes towards Julius. He jumps off the ledge levitating and throwing up a shield. He narrowed his eyes at her, noting her mind tricks. "Still sneaky as ever." He smirks warding off the last of the psi waves. He meets Emma halfway and crashes a thundering cosmic bolt between them. The lightness would blind her and if it touched her, it would superficially burn her skin.
#20 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@EmmaGrace: @Mr. Mercury: cain still awaits the end of a large fight between two powered people waiting for his opportunity to be open
#21 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Lightening struck within the sky, and then the clouds parted causing the Earth below to bellow with a low rumble. Dirt and debris dispersed throughout the area, causing a thick veil of screening smoke over the battle field. As the smoke finally began to settle the Ninjan Empress had made her presence in the battle known.  Waisting little time, her eyes quickly flashed a heated red, and she fired a huge optic blast towards the first person she saw
Online
#22 Edited by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: cain sees a woman suddenly appear and simply a large energy,the blast zooms past him and hits another tree wondering how she spotted him he runs behind a tree and blends in and loads a MP40 submachine gun and readies to fight
#23 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: (You have to reference my attack, you did a little but the attack had to hit something even if it wasn't you tell what it did.)
Online
#24 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: (better now?)
#25 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
@Sha: 
(I hope that yall don't mind that I join.) Alexander is sitting under the shade of a tree, he looked up to see the once peaceful sky, clouds seperated and the ground rumbled, but all of a sudden Alexander  saw lightning and an instant it had struck him, luckily with his powers he could absorb it. He stoo up and looked at the sky a little pissed that something had to ruin his alone time
#26 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: (A little, just watch hoow i construct this one)
 
Sha's blast slams into a nearby tree causing a massive eruption of flames to engulf the immediate area. Smoke pillars stormed the sky threating to block out the sun's rays. Her Keen eyesight was key here, she could tell off first glance he was one who used the cover of the surroundings to conceal himself. She however could capture the slightest movements. She could hear the sound of his machine gun; she wasn't exactly sure what model it what but with the massive amount of clinging she could tell it was a machine gun, with linked rounds. He didn't practice noise discipline, she could tell where he was just off the noise alone. "Alright stop hiding" she said with a smirk on her face.
Online
#27 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: Feel free
Online
#28 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha: cain afraid of what might happen considers the options and decides to make a decision .....fast he jumps out put's his hands up "why are you trying to kill me?"
#29 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: @FALLENprophet
 
As Sha stood forward glancing at the now revealed assassin; her attention was taken by another. He had entered the battlefield , he managed to absorb some of her energy.  Backing up to create distance between her and her challengers the ninjan Queen slowly began to remove her sword and shied. "No time for talking" She said tossing her shield towards cain. while using her strength to cause a tremor in the ground by stomping her right foot.
Online
#30 Posted by agent ace (378 posts) - - Show Bio

(Yeah, I need one too. Vine's slow tonight.)

#31 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@agent ace: (join us!)@Sha@FALLENprophet: cain sees the ninjan and notices she throws her shield at him he is quickly launched into the air due to a strange earthquake the shield simply misses him and he gets up and sees his good friend alex "HELP ALEX LET'S GET HER!" cain pulls out his sniper and aims a shot towards the royal's head and pulls the trigger
#32 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha:  
Alexander felt a tremor, he quickly regained his balance and looked up to see the source a woman, equipped with a sword and shield, Alexander looked at her,"Hey! I'm trying to rest here!" He yelled
#33 Edited by agent ace (378 posts) - - Show Bio

A red beam of pure energy struck the ground like lightning shattering the ground like glass. Debris flew everywhere. There stood the mighty ninjan empress, Sha. A legendary warrior, popular in the vine universe, facing against what seems to be a rookie, or someone who just doesn't know their history. The once beautiful scenery was now a battlefield, Frank should have known better. Frank dropped to one knee, and watched the fight unfold. Sighting Sha in action was very rare, at least for him.

#34 Posted by Shanana (53064 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
Her shield was useless it missed him and quickly returned to her side. "Yes, you will make perfect practice" she said to herself figuring out that her long range attacks would have no affect.  "help Alex Let's get her" Cain streamed across to the other guy. "Hey i'm trying to get some rest here!" Alex screamed back towards Sha.   There was a loud pop, the sound of a rifle, Sha's magnetism picked up on it quickly, halting the round in mid-air quickly causing it to fall to the ground. The skill she learned from Magneto continued to save her to this day.
 
Opting to attack the one who attacked her, he pulled her shield in close, so that she could protect herself while running. As she drew near the one named Cain, she accelerated with a bright light shield around her trying to knock him out with a super charged shoulder block.  Finishing her attack, she spun around and this time heaved her shield at the other hoping to keep him at bay for a moment.
Online
#35 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha
@shadowknight666: 

Alexander heard a familiar voice, it was cain yelling,"Help Alex! Let's get her!" Alex had no idea what was happening, he kind of just stood there to see the woman charging with her shield at Cain.
#36 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: @Sha: cain simply ducks and dodges all of the woman's attempts at hitting him and  then uses the poison needle in his hidden blade to try to inject her with a flesh eating poison that would bring a elephant down to it's knees
#37 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sha@FALLENprophet@agent ace: (anyone wanna continue?)
#38 Posted by agent ace (378 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah. I'm actually looking for a full time R.P.G, I have so many alts that has been left idle due to lack of action in the boards.

#39 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19630 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody up for a battle? ^_^

#40 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19296 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY WHYYY BRING BACK THE PAST....??? I was such a noobface...but I'm glad to see it's getting used..>XD

#41 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

I could go for a fight

#42 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@SHARKBEARAGATOR said:

I could go for a fight

you'd wipe the floor with ANYONE

#43 Posted by SHARKBEARAGATOR (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: :P yea I probably could

#44 Posted by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll fight someone.

#45 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#46 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmmaGrace: Still wanna thrown down?

#47 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ruhi_Tugu: I'm game, I'll even give you the first post.

#48 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmmaGrace: (That's so sportsmanlike of you. I'll give you home field advantage.) Sitting in a booth at the Hellfire Club another blonde walked by. He had begun to get annoyed with how many of the females walked around trying to start discussions when all they wanted was his money. He tossed a dollar at her in hopes that the little tart would leave him to his solitary.

#49 Posted by EmmaGrace (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ruhi_Tugu: As she was heading towards her office within the club, an apparently pugnacious customer sitting near her threw a few bills her way. Spinning around, she hissed angrily. "Excuse me, but your money is of no value to me. My shoes alone are probably worth more than your pitiful existence."

#50 Posted by Ruhi_Tugu--defunct (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

@EmmaGrace: He turns and laughs at the over-extravagant woman who was clearly trying to find a way to set herself above others with the belief that her apparel meant anything to him, "Does that help you feel better about yourself? Putting on those airs to make yourself SEEM important. You're just as meaningless as all the other filthy beings on this sad planet. Don't try and convince yourself otherwise."