bb awaits apon the moon for any challengers to come face him

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Constantine

Ranger stwepped out a black portal shovel held in both hands he was singing a catchy songy smilling his charming smile. He stopped walking looked at DBB and laughed settling down he said "you ready /"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum poofs onto the scene floating in the air, apple in hand.

"Shall we take him to the cleaners" he aske dhis friend The Ranger.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Constantine

"indeed who wants to attack first you or me or at the same time, your choice" he looked at his old friend floating above him he shoved his shovel into the ground leant on it and began to laugh.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Spectrum

The Dark Ranger says:

""indeed who wants to attack first you or me or at the same time, your choice" he looked at his old friend floating above him he shoved his shovel into the ground leant on it and began to laugh."

Spectrum pondered the thought, taking a chunk out of his apple and chew it slowly,

"you go first, Ill follow your lead"

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Anomaly

prime flies in

relax boys......he's mine!!

prime cracks his knucles and began to walk to DBB

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Constantine

"F' off mate this A'holes ours you can stand and watch our fight or you can fight us with him"

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Spectrum

"WOW"

Spectrum landes on his feet,

"mmmmkay" He looks over at Ranger "you take Dark bolty and ill take on the Wannabe man o steel"

Spectrum throughs his apple over his shoulder.

"Right so......fellow. Bring it"

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Anomaly

prime smiles

Lets Do this!!!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Constantine

"hey man"

Ranger looked over at specs

"i just take a swing at anyone, so watch out"

and he through a dark orb at DBB smiling his charming smile.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Spectrum

spectrum looks around looking puzzled.

"Okay........Lets"

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Anomaly

Spectrum says:

"spectrum looks around looking puzzled. "Okay........Lets""

prime gets ready and flies at spectrum preparing to deliver a powerful blow trying to knock him out with one hit

Hope your ready!!!.....

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Constantine

" Oi specs this guys gonna shit himself when he sees what i can do" he said nodding at PP and he clapped his hands together and pulled them apart making a sword of pure kryptonite and he threw it at specs.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Spectrum

Specs grabbed the sword.

"Nice"

He simple held it and awaited the great brute to crash into it.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Constantine

Ranger leant on his shovel once more this was gonna be fun.

"you sure you wanna fight copycat ?"

and he made a gangsta hat of dark magic and placed it on his head.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Anomaly

at the last minute prime saw the sword and was angered at the double teaming that was happening so he shot his heat vision at the kryptonite sword and stoped his attack and looked over at the dark ranger

Wh..at th...e hell???

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum disaperated the optic blast.

"you call that an optic blast"

Spectrum recalled cycplos powers to his mind and his eys exploded with red corrosive lasers.

"Guess whos looking at you kid" He chuckled.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Constantine

"told ya" he said looking at specs

"wow his pants are brown" and he started to laugh.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Anomaly

Spectrum says:

"Spectrum disaperated the optic blast. "you call that an optic blast" Spectrum recalled cycplos powers to his mind and his eys exploded with red corrosive lasers. "Guess whos looking at you kid" He chuckled."

when prime was hit by the optic blast it had no effect on him but it only burnt his suit and prime was still floating in the air

hey ranger........hahahahaha.........your wrong mate.....im not scared........can't you guys do better than this???.......hey can i ask a question......how did you aquire krytonite???

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Constantine

Perminate Prime says:

"Spectrum says:
"Spectrum disaperated the optic blast. "you call that an optic blast" Spectrum recalled cycplos powers to his mind and his eys exploded with red corrosive lasers. "Guess whos looking at you kid" He chuckled."

when prime was hit by the optic blast it had no effect on him but it only burnt his suit and prime was still floating in the air

hey ranger........hahahahaha.........your wrong mate.....im not scared........can't you guys do better than this???.......hey can i ask a question......how did you aquire krytonite???"

"alright mate one you are scared two are you an idiot we haven't even started and three i can make it" he stood up properly and his hat dissapeared he pluvcked his shovel from the ground and smiled his charming smile "now a question for you why don't you attack ? scared"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Constantine

"you runnin away ?"

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

"Perminate Prime says:
"Spectrum says:
*when prime was hit by the optic blast it had no effect on him but it only burnt his suit and prime was still floating in the air* hey ranger........hahahahaha.........your wrong mate.....im not scared........can't you guys do better than this???.......hey can i ask a question......how did you aquire krytonite???"
"alright mate one you are scared two are you an idiot we haven't even started and three i can make it" he stood up properly and his hat dissapeared he pluvcked his shovel from the ground and smiled his charming smile "now a question for you why don't you attack ? scared""

prime smiles and spoke

man.....this is gonna be fun......follow me..

prime flew into space and awaited ranger

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Spectrum

"yeah....easy he says" Spectrum muttered. he stood start still.

slowly the entire planet began to turn a radaint green.

"so you dont like Cryponite do you" He laughed. spectrum began to rip chunks from the now Kyrptonite ground with hismind and hurl them at the silly boy.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Anomaly

prime still awaited for ranger

OOC-man i can tell this is gonna get messy.....hey i gotta go to a cousin's party i'll message you when im on and we can fight seriously then!!!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Constantine

"Alright wussy" he created a disc of dark magic and floated up toard prime

"oi spec ho the fcuk you do that?"

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Anomaly

Spectrum says:

""yeah....easy he says" Spectrum muttered. he stood start still. slowly the entire planet began to turn a radaint green. "so you dont like Cryponite do you" He laughed. spectrum began to rip chunks from the now Kyrptonite ground with hismind and hurl them at the silly boy."

OOC-DO you know we are on the moon???

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

""Alright wussy" he created a disc of dark magic and floated up toard prime "oi spec ho the fcuk you do that?""

prime smiles and floats closer to the sun and gained more power from it's rays

COME ON!!!!!

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Constantine

"So you gonna attack ?" he laughed holding his shovel on his shoulder his dark magic hat had reappeared and placed back on his head he was once again smiling tha`t award winning smile.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

""So you gonna attack ?" he laughed holding his shovel on his shoulder his dark magic hat had reappeared and placed back on his head he was once again smiling tha`t award winning smile."

he landed on the moon with the suns rays still lit on him and smiled and bowed

Ladies First.....

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Constantine

"so attack.....m'lady" he said landing on the moon with his shovel in both hands smiling once more this boy had no talent.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

""so attack.....m'lady" he said landing on the moon with his shovel in both hands smiling once more this boy had no talent. "

he smiled and and ice-breathed to dark ranger

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Constantine

Ranger took the ice breath into his ice hand his real hand holding Mr.Shovel and he laughed his eye glowing red "and..."

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

"Ranger took the ice breath into his ice hand his real hand holding Mr.Shovel and he laughed his eye glowing red "and...""

as rangers eyes glew red mine grew red too and i flew to ranger with the sun still giving me energy and threw titantic blows

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Constantine

Perminate Prime says:

"The Dark Ranger says:
"Ranger took the ice breath into his ice hand his real hand holding Mr.Shovel and he laughed his eye glowing red "and...""

as rangers eyes glew red mine grew red too and i flew to ranger with the sun still giving me energy and threw titantic blows"

OOC-titanic blows are you throwin ships at me lol

Ranger took all the blows not bothering to do anything but laugh and smile then he turned himself fully into Kryptonite and smiled wider.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

"Perminate Prime says:
"The Dark Ranger says:
*as rangers eyes glew red mine grew red too and i flew to ranger with the sun still giving me energy and threw titantic blows*"
OOC-titanic blows are you throwin ships at me lol Ranger took all the blows not bothering to do anything but laugh and smile then he turned himself fully into Kryptonite and smiled wider. "

ooc-lol naw but they were as powerful as you getting hit by them.....im not bitchin or anything but how can you transform yourself into krytonite???

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Constantine

Perminate Prime says:

"The Dark Ranger says:
"Perminate Prime says:
"The Dark Ranger says:
*as rangers eyes glew red mine grew red too and i flew to ranger with the sun still giving me energy and threw titantic blows*"
OOC-titanic blows are you throwin ships at me lol Ranger took all the blows not bothering to do anything but laugh and smile then he turned himself fully into Kryptonite and smiled wider. "

ooc-lol naw but they were as powerful as you getting hit by them.....im not bitchin or anything but how can you transform yourself into krytonite???"

ooc these are my earth powers EARTH: can control earth, turn into earth(earth based) can make earth(earth based) objects/living creatures and can control/make earth based objects, rock etc

i can turn into earth and earth based things rock is earthbased and kryptonite is rock

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Anomaly

The Dark Ranger says:

"Perminate Prime says:
"The Dark Ranger says:
"Perminate Prime says:
"The Dark Ranger says:
ooc-lol naw but they were as powerful as you getting hit by them.....im not bitchin or anything but how can you transform yourself into krytonite???"
ooc these are my earth powers EARTH: can control earth, turn into earth(earth based) can make earth(earth based) objects/living creatures and can control/make earth based objects, rock etc i can turn into earth and earth based things rock is earthbased and kryptonite is rock"

i don't think you wanna be a rock right now but if you insist.

prime felt himself feeling weak and soon backed up and the sun soon lit on his body and gave him more energy and prime shot heat energy at him while he was a crystal

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Constantine

Ranger put a wall of fire that absorbed the heat he then trapped prime in a ball of kryptonite.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Anomaly

ooc-o.k.....that was an auto but i'll let that slide!!!

while prime was trapped his life was slipping away......until the sun began to blaze upon primes body while he was laying on the ground......prime rose up and his eyes were red as a demon and destroyed the ball of kryptonite and had overwhelming power and flew at you with energy over the limit and tried to grab ranger

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Constantine

Perminate Prime says:

"ooc-o.k.....that was an auto but i'll let that slide!!!*while prime was trapped his life was slipping away......until the sun began to blaze upon primes body while he was laying on the ground......prime rose up and his eyes were red as a demon and destroyed the ball of kryptonite and had overwhelming power and flew at you with energy over the limit and tried to grab ranger*"

ooc- the ball thing isn't an auto-hit you've got 16 posts and here 2 days me 2727 and here around 89 days

Ranger let prime grab him he was still kryptonite then when prime was close enough and grabbing ranger, ranger encased them both in a black ball of dark magic nothing could brake the shield and the sun wasn't getting into the ball, all that could be seen in the dark magic shield was the red glow fromboth prime and rangers eyes.

Anomaly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Anomaly

ooc-dude that was an auto.....come on man......read your own words!!:

he then trapped prime in a ball of kryptonite.

ooc-that's not autoing???.....

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Constantine

Perminate Prime says:

"ooc-dude that was an auto.....come on man......read your own words!!:*he then trapped prime in a ball of kryptonite.*ooc-that's not autoing???....."

oooc what are you saying are auto-hits ?