#1 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to play. I would like to join a roleplay, or a Battle.

#2 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

interesting. you will be some trouble, but I like a challenge.. If you are up to it..

#3 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

ofcourse.. mind you it will take a moment, I will be using an account I am working on. Horrosh the Dark Angel. One of my most violent, selfrightious, noble, and powerful characters. I really do love him.

#4 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Boo, Give me a moment to write up a profile? Or would you prefer to meet him as a suprise?

#5 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I will be waiting..

#6 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

create a profile that way I can familiarize whit him a bit more.

#7 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

he is fun.

#8 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

done.. brb bathroom.

#9 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Fine by me, I will get up to date on my nemesis. you should begin the encounter.

#10 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

How will your character get my charactres attention?

#11 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I am one of the most illustrious fighters in the world also my staff should get the attention of any evil since it open a portal to a race of stone warriors anyone who sits in the throne room in their dimension will become their king and can lead them to the world and cause mayor chaos. that could be your goal take the staff..

#12 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

True, in his storyline he does steel a staff and send the otehr into mindless torture.. it works.

#13 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

I notice that he destroys threats of chaos well my staff is a mayor threat of chaos since is the key to that dimension whit the stone Army it fits perfectly..

#14 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Done. This will be fun. Considering your character can mimic abilities.. will he get the recoil of the abilities aswell?

#15 Posted by Atiano (100 posts) - - Show Bio

only if they are given by the abilities but not he's enemy's physical  weaknesses..

#16 Posted by Horrosh the Dark Angel (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay then yes.. thus recoil. His abilities cause physical harm to the dealer, especially when they are not developed into the powers. He, has existed for Eons.