Pallu Project said:
"Gladly"
no thanks...
#5 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

And why not?

#6 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"And why not?"
i put alot of time into my post, i want to fight someone notable...
#7 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, I forget that I just joined here. Understandable. I have yet to earn my name. See you when I do. Until then.

#8 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Pallu Project said:
"Ah, I forget that I just joined here. Understandable. I have yet to earn my name. See you when I do. Until then."
see ya..
#9 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio

No One Urges to Fight?! Are The People of this Place Frightened?! does Anyone Know The meanings Of  Honor And Pride?! Does anyone Not Have The heart Of A Warrior Burning within?! Tsk I have Wasted mY time!

#10 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

still up to it? but don't expect honor from me :P I will attack you even if you have glasses or your in the floor or even if you are wearing a skirt :P

#11 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scar Symmetry said:
"No One Urges to Fight?! Are The People of this Place Frightened?! does Anyone Know The meanings Of  Honor And Pride?! Does anyone Not Have The heart Of A Warrior Burning within?! Tsk I have Wasted mY time!"
You speak of Honor and Pride yet pop off at the mouth and insult peoples integrity and courage. Maybe you have wasted your time, or better yet ours.
#12 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Rayne?

#13 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"The Scar Symmetry said:
"No One Urges to Fight?! Are The People of this Place Frightened?! does Anyone Know The meanings Of  Honor And Pride?! Does anyone Not Have The heart Of A Warrior Burning within?! Tsk I have Wasted mY time!"
You speak of Honor and Pride yet pop off at the mouth and insult peoples integrity and courage. Maybe you have wasted your time, or better yet ours."
Hey bro wasnt saying anything Offensive man, i was just talking in character, if i offended you i apologize
#14 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Dark Rayne?"
why would andferne insult dark rayne?-_-"
#15 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scar Symmetry said:
"Hey bro wasnt saying anything Offensive man, i was just talking in character, if i offended you i apologize"
Hey I got to play the hero and stand up for the people your speaking about :P

(no worries)
#16 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

I have a question directed at your reply on another thread topic.  You say you've joined every team with various accounts?   Why would you want to stretch yourself so thin?  Can you truly dedicate the time needed to a team if you are on every one of them?  It seems like an issue of quantity over quality.   Perhaps that is why no one has stepped foward to accept your challenge?  I can't speak for everyone, but when you create a new account daily,  it just gets confusing.  Eventually,  people can't keep straight with who you are today or what team you're supporting.

#17 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scar Symmetry said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Dark Rayne?"
why would andferne insult dark rayne?-_-""
Dunno
#18 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scar Symmetry said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Dark Rayne?"
Because Dark Rayne is Evil :P

Rayne however is not :)

lol
#19 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"I have a question directed at your reply on another thread topic.  You say you've joined every team with various accounts?   Why would you want to stretch yourself so thin?  Can you truly dedicate the time needed to a team if you are on every one of them?  It seems like an issue of quantity over quality.   Perhaps that is why no one has stepped foward to accept your challenge?  I can't speak for everyone, but when you create a new account daily,  it just gets confusing.  Eventually,  people can't keep straight with who you are today or what team you're supporting."
Im Only truly dedicated to one of the teams, I love to write , writing is something i love to do, and some people donot read other peoples post unless they are Recognized as a good rpger or on there team, its rare now a days to see someone actaully read someones post just to see how they write. I just want people to see my writing Thats all, i dont care for Notability, i just was people to read my writing and motice that everthing is not all about battling, you can create a story behind a battle to make things mor fun
#20 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Andferne said:
"The Scar Symmetry said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Dark Rayne?"
Because Dark Rayne is Evil :P

Rayne however is not :)

lol"
Makes sense
#21 Posted by LexiCat (5284 posts) - - Show Bio

Then you and I need to talk.  I've never once battled anyone on here.  My work is done solely through Ice Dragon rpg's.    And Zero Sqad ones previous to Ice.   I don't look for glory.  I don't look to get noticed.  I write, because telling a story is something I enjoy.   And I rarely showcase my work or even speak of its worth.   Andy had to post one of my posts in the "best post thread", because he knew I never would.  

#22 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
LexiCat said:
"Then you and I need to talk.  I've never once battled anyone on here.  My work is done solely through Ice Dragon rpg's.    And Zero Sqad ones previous to Ice.   I don't look for glory.  I don't look to get noticed.  I write, because telling a story is something I enjoy.   And I rarely showcase my work or even speak of its worth.   Andy had to post one of my posts in the "best post thread", because he knew I never would.  "
I dont Join other teams for glory, as i said i just want my writing to be read so people could realize that....nevermind
#23 Posted by mark1212 (5451 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with both of you

#24 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio

haha i know who you are then

#25 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29798 posts) - - Show Bio

<------ was going to, but after seeing how arrogant the guy is, starts to change his mind -_-

#26 Edited by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio

i have returned from my slumber In the Nigritude

#27 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill do it if you can handle it

#28 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Ill do it if you can handle it"
the real question is... are you able to handle this?
#29 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio
Smacks SS across the head
#30 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Dead Lock said:
"Smacks SS across the head"

Stabs him in the leg then cries for no apparent reason
#31 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio
Screams in agony then shoots SS in between the eye with a deadly arrow
#32 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio
The Scar Symmetry said:
"Resonate said:
"Ill do it if you can handle it"
the real question is... are you able to handle this?"
Ill make that scar match your front side, too

want me to make the OoC? Ill make the thread too, we can discuss the specifics in there
#33 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha We will see about that shinobi!

yes you may make the Ooc, ill make the thread just give me a name

#34 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

Make it the same name as the OoC

#35 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Dead Lock said:
"Screams in agony then shoots SS in between the eye with a deadly arrow"

The arrow Embeds itself between Ravens eyes causing him to flail aimlessly smaking deadlock in the face with his index finger poking him in the eye( nigga doesnt godmode on cv but he does in the house lol)
#36 Posted by Dead Lock (196 posts) - - Show Bio

Blah.....Boooooo!!!!

#37 Posted by The Scar Symmetry (68 posts) - - Show Bio
Resonate said:
"Make it the same name as the OoC"

alrite
#38 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

There you go

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/scars-and-flashes-ooc/29274/#2