Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By _Atomikill_
The Average Bastion Energy Co. plant
The Average Bastion Energy Co. plant

By the Beard of Zeus! What is it?

The Bastion Energy Company is owned by Thomas Bastion, otherwise known as Atomikill. The wealthy, now billionaire built the place using the atomic energy inside of him, to sell as an energy source in the place of electricity or gasoline. Being much cheaper- as there is much more of it available- Bastion made a fortune. But how did he make this money? You should know by know. I just told you. Duh.

Thomas Bastion, when asked about why he was doing this, boldly stated that it was simply for money. However, notorious crime bosses have been seen entering the plant. Some don't leave. Others, do- with lighter wallets.

Sweet Jesus! How big is this joint?

There are currently 152 stations where the Bastion Energy Company is located. Each is located near an international airport, and usually empowers the airlines located there. All these places, however, are in the United States. Soon Mr. Bastion hopes on expanding outside of the US, but for now he is biding his time.

So can ANYONE just walk in and take this energy?

Certainly not. The place is heavily guarded by... you totally didn't guess it... ROBOTS!

Egads!
Egads!

Actually, believe it or not, those aren't the robots said to guard Bastion Energy Co. Instead, there are titanium-built bots that shoot blasts of atomic energy. If someone trespasses that doesn't have an appointment or work under Mr. Bastion, they will kill them and everyone they love.

But with machines as lovable as this, would you be worried about dying?

Look at his pearly white teeth. Did we mention employees get Dental Insurance?
Look at his pearly white teeth. Did we mention employees get Dental Insurance?

Jinkees! Why should I care or want to go here whatsoever? Or are you wasting my time, _Atomikill_?

Probably, good RPGer. Probably.

For several reasons!

• Stopping mob bosses. Be warned though, if you do, I will probly interact with you!
  • Meeting Thomas Bastion at the Bastion Energy Co. Headquarters in New York City. He is pretty cool, and lets just say if you wanna survive in upcoming events, you should totally befriend him.
  • Stealing! The place is pretty much a safer, environmentally friendly nuclear reactor. Steal some canisters of energy, and you'll be powered for life. Or you could sell it, for cheaper prices.
  • The point is... I'm cool. And you guys are cool. So, cool people bond. Little known fact.

Whammy! So I can do whatever I want here?

FCK to the no, boy. These's the rules.

1. Sell the security. They are programmed in kung-fu, fire blasts of atomic energy from their hands, and are made of titanium.
  2. Please follow other rules most people expect.
  3. No major destruction, considering this'll be destroyed soon anyway. Face it, this is second page stuff, until certain event I'm leaving y'all in the dark on....
  4. If you want to meet Mr. Bastion, head to this location.
No shoes? No shirt? No sh!t. Suck it, poor people.
No shoes? No shirt? No sh!t. Suck it, poor people.

_Atomikill_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, this is a work in progress, probly.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@_atomikill_: This is pretty neat and you get extra points for the Robots image.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Not bad, not bad at all. I like the tech vibe

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol like the light vibe, coupled with the angle it's a solid idea.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

sweet