Basho Haiku looks for a team (Open)

Basho Haiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Basho Haiku

Basho was not long in town, he'd booked a room in the local cockroach hotel for the next few nights and was in a nearby cornershop getting some milk and bread. He was waiting at the counter for the clerk to ring up his goods before handing over yet another fake credit card when the clerk's eyes widened and skin paled.

"Give me all the f!!!ing money or I'll blow this berk's brains out!" The robber behind Basho would have said. I say would have said as because as soon as Basho felt the cold metal of a gun against his temple his bio-armour reacted. Instead he managed to say "Give me all the urghk urghk ergh blurghk...."

The shop clerks expression changed from shock to disgust. Basho looked over his shoulder and saw the would-be robber impaled on several dozen spikes that Basho's bio-armour had instinctively grow and stabbed outwards into the robbers flesh.

"Er..." Basho started to say he withdraw the spikes and reached for his bread and milk, the robber fell to the floor with a squelch.

The shop keeper pulled out a snubnosed pistol from underneath the counter and pointed it at Basho.

"Mr you've just made a big mistake in the wrong town." The shop keeper exclaimed. "We've got super heroes galore in this town and I've just pressed the silent alarm, who knows who will show up in the next ten seconds."

Super heroes, Basho though, perhaps one of them can help me find the weapon I seek.

"Do you know any..." Basho asked, stepping forward and gesturing to emphasize his question.

"Get back freak!"

The shop clerk in a panic fired a single round. Again Basho's armour reacted, protecting him from the blast, but Basho stepped back onto the body of the would-be robber who groaned in pain.

"See the guys still alive!" Basho prodded the fallen robber with his toe making him groan even more. "See. It's all okay, now do you know any super heroes I might meet."

The clerk fired again.

"Okay. Okay. I'm outta here, call that guy an ambulance." I said.

I left my bread and milk on the counter and fled, hungry and still none the wiser as to the super-hero presence in town. I continued my search. Who knows who I might meet in this town, somebody has to be able to help me in my search, and in return I could help them.

OOC - There is no OOC for this, rather it is a short RP to give my character a way to join a team, and also a good way to advertise my new character.

EDIT OOC - Quality has invited me to join the Legacy team so please consider this storyline closed.