This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

The night, very cold and wet as the moon shines upon his figure and he sees light in a bad part of town a "bar'

 "Hello" says the bartender, not a noise is heard. The mood is calm yet unstable as we can see all eyes are on him staring and preying for him to react.

A nearby person initiates and pushed him down the floor.

And soon as it hit him Nerx realized that he was in a Bar Brawl


 

#2 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who pushed him down was none other than Zodiac.Zodiac using his Superhuman Speed flies around nerx swooping in for the kill

#3 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Nerx feels threatened by the ominous presence of an inevitable doom, fists clenched and sweat rolling down. The air becomes more tight as Zodiac approached. With his luck placed on his dominant limb Nerx arched forward , placed an angle and kicks at the speeding figure.

Mother@#$%er!

#4 Posted by Uchiha Hitan (313 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nerx said:
" Nerx feels threatened by the ominous presence of an inevitable doom, fists clenched and sweat rolling down. The air becomes more tight as Zodiac approached. With his luck placed on his dominant limb Nerx arched forward , placed an angle and kicks at the speeding figure.

Mother@#$%er! "
you are super duper late, this guy left the vine and everything lolz
#5 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Damnit, i have been away for a long time back then, thanks though

#6 Posted by Revanche (459 posts) - - Show Bio
force pushes
#7 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
Back flips into the liquor cabinet at the sudden feel of the push, hands slipped and ends up smashed against the bottles. Now downed covered in broken glass and cheap booze.

aww shit, that hurts
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34597 posts) - - Show Bio
Having grown tired of the nigh-constant clatter of conflict, Felix storms into the small pub and, shoving a rag into the nearest bottle of whiskey, creates a small spark between his fingers to start the flame. Putting every ounce of his considerable strength into the throw, he hurls the molotov cocktail at the counter, shattering it in a cascade of glass shards and fire. Without giving the inferno a second glance, he turns and strides back out of the doomed building, thoughts of sleep already filling his head.
#9 Posted by wild spider (326 posts) - - Show Bio

wild spider is just standing in a corner away from the fighting.

#10 Posted by wild spider (326 posts) - - Show Bio

wild spider begins to aborb the heat from the fire.

#11 Posted by .Johnny_Blazed* (63 posts) - - Show Bio

I walk in snap the spiders neck than leave