#1 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Something has changed, the presence of an old foe and ally has risen again from the darkness of death to bring hell to his enemies and forge old alliances once more. The ElusiveStorm is back, and he is a new man combining his original powers with that of the Arcryn's capabilities of transforming into a stronger and more ruthless being able to siphon the lifeforce from another and unleash the fury of his kinetic blasts. His most important task is to finish an old rivalry that has turned his soul black and filled with hatred towards his once closest friend and battle brother Akira Overdrive.

#2 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Shudders with pride

I love it

#3 Posted by Destra (81 posts) - - Show Bio

so you two are going to battle?

#4 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"*Shudders with pride* I love it"

i should have never left the good o' Storm but now he's been as you tech guy would say... upgraded. And PS stop ragging on my cousin Logan Creed ok? I'm not him, i'm stickin with ES this time.

#5 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Destra says:

"so you two are going to battle?"

not yet, you two finish ur battle. Akira and I go wayy back before you were here and he was alot of FUN times

#6 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Destra says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"Destra says:
not yet, you two finish ur battle. Akira and I go wayy back before you were here and he was alot of ***FUN*** times"
lolz thnxz i appreciate it..we have an unfinished battle..so how was your trip to "Germany"? am i correct?"

impressive, didnt know any German language so i was practically lost in the Fatherland anyways i'm going in night all and Akira took my greeting "Howdy" damn him.

#7 Posted by Destra (81 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"Destra says:

not yet, you two finish ur battle. Akira and I go wayy back before you were here and he was alot of FUN times"

lolz thnxz i appreciate it..we have an unfinished battle..so how was your trip to "Germany"? am i correct?

#8 Posted by Destra (81 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"Destra says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
"Destra says:
not yet, you two finish ur battle. Akira and I go wayy back before you were here and he was alot of ***FUN*** times"
lolz thnxz i appreciate it..we have an unfinished battle..so how was your trip to "Germany"? am i correct?"

impressive, didnt know any German language so i was practically lost in the Fatherland anyways i'm going in night all and Akira took my greeting "Howdy" damn him."

Lolz haha stole it from ya huh?

#9 Posted by Celestrion (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, Good luck, whip his butt.

#10 Posted by Karung The Conjourer (899 posts) - - Show Bio

Go ES! Welcome back

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

You change accounts too much :P

#12 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

whoa, alot has changed... Celes... your...evil!

@NH: that wont matter anymore

#13 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"whoa, alot has changed... Celes... your...evil!@NH: that wont matter anymore"

so you're sticking to ES?

#14 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"whoa, alot has changed... Celes... your...evil! @NH: that wont matter anymore"
so you're sticking to ES?"

yeah

#15 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i'm looking for a team to give my services to and will change to any to color of that team. I just need an exlanation on why i should join...

#16 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

Celestrion says:

"Well, Good luck, whip his butt."

LMAO

#17 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

So whos fighthing here??

#18 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

DC aint enough.

#19 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"Celestrion says:
"Well, Good luck, whip his butt."
LMAO"

soon, i'm going to have pratice figting before i settle this affair with Akira.

#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"zee crusher says:
"So whos fighthing here??"

no1 yet

@Akira: i think he is"

I see an sup long time no see lol.

#21 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

no1 yet

@Akira: i think he is

#22 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10075 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"zee crusher says:

no1 yet

Shame.

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Akira Overdrive says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"zee crusher says:

no1 yet

Shame."

What do you mean??

#24 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

i wana tell you, the only reason i am becomming good is to make my peace with God if he is able to forgive me.

#25 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"i wana tell you, the only reason i am becomming good is to make my peace with God if he is able to forgive me."
Peace with god?? Hes not gonna hate you because you turned evil here."

my character - peace with god, i have a bad history

#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"i wana tell you, the only reason i am becomming good is to make my peace with God if he is able to forgive me."

Peace with god?? Hes not gonna hate you because you turned evil here.

#27 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"zee crusher says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
my character - peace with god, i have a bad history"
Oh lol i see guess that means i have to kick your butt lol let me find my weapons and my shoe."

oh really? you wana fight again eh? remember what happened last time with proto? But i'm a different guy this time. Look up my powers then you can decide, i wont make fun of you if you chicken out.

#28 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"zee crusher says:
"ElusiveStorm says:

Oh lol i see guess that means i have to kick your butt lol let me find my weapons and my shoe.

#29 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"zee crusher says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
"zee crusher says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
Oh lol i see guess that means i have to kick your butt lol let me find my weapons and my shoe."

oh really? you wana fight again eh? remember what happened last time with proto? But i'm a different guy this time. Look up my powers then you can decide, i wont make fun of you if you chicken out."

Lol that was the old Zee as well in my blog it shows the new me my friend lol check my new powers out as well its evolution my friend lol don't worry i won't laugh if you run for the good of man kind lol. Get it good of man kind.

#30 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

haha got it but i aint doing anythin nice for humans, they are weak and the good thing is just... i dont even know i am good! so after my battle with DC we'l tango

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"haha got it but i aint doing anythin nice for humans, they are weak and the good thing is just... i dont even know i am good! so after my battle with DC we'l tango"

Lol Agreeded hate humans i go with the D's Theses dragons that is but yeah i shall wait and watch your battle. Nice return by the way.

#32 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2767 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"haha got it but i aint doing anythin nice for humans, they are weak and the good thing is just... i dont even know i am good! so after my battle with DC we'l tango"
Lol Agreeded hate humans i go with the D's Theses dragons that is but yeah i shall wait and watch your battle. Nice return by the way."

hey i cant let the ElusiveStorm lay idle. He's famous for the Arcryn OutRiders lolz

#33 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"zee crusher says:
"ElusiveStorm says:
Lol Agreeded hate humans i go with the D's Theses dragons that is but yeah i shall wait and watch your battle. Nice return by the way."

hey i cant let the ElusiveStorm lay idle. He's famous for the Arcryn OutRiders lolz"

Lol.