Back Draft closed RP

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since she came back into this modern world Ezmerelda has been longing for a kindred soul. Not to have on bed, but to show her own abilities to and have them returned in kind. She wished for a witch our something equivalent to one. But for almost a month she had come up empty handed.

People like her are masters at staying hidden, and unless she made it hard to do just that she was going to constantly come up empty. So she had decided to cast a spell upon herself, a dark and forbidden one. A spell that have her the ability to call forth anyone who was in proximity to her. If they were of the unnatural side they would hear her calling.

It was forbidden because of the toll it took on the caster, but Ezmerelda was set on finding more of her kind. And would push through all to find even just one.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Arquitenens
No Caption Provided

For the twelfth day in a row Abigail sat opposite Dr. Hadley in her father's study, and for their twelfth hour together she wouldn't say a word to him. She barely even looked at him after initial greetings. The balding therapist entertained her silence each day with varying degrees of compliance but never complete acceptance.

And what could he do? Stop coming? She did well to keep her face obscured with a hood or otherwise scarce lighting, but he'd managed to make out a scar near her eye on their first meeting. No reports surfaced on her mother, save for a note that she hadn't been recovered in a recent article about the Aensland heir's return to the Kingdom. And, after all, her lifestyle was no secret. God knows what scars she had within her. Back home and isolated as she'd been, it could've been only a matter of time before she did something to hurt herself.

"Abby, listen. I've been making these home visits every day for almost two weeks and we haven't gotten anywhere. You haven't said anything. You just come here and sit. Silent. Closed off, your arms folded, leg jumping or some other agitated reaction. I'm told you haven't even left the home since you've back. Something is clearly going on, but don't you think your money would be better-spent if you...opened up? That's what I'm here for."

Silence.

"Isn't there anything you'd like to talk about? You've had quite the adventures and you're only...what, eighteen? Twenty, somewhere about...?"

"I saw the young girl on the premises, the help said you've taken her in from nothing. Are you thinking of adopting?"

"Abby, people are worr"

"Come, child. The Keeper awaits."

Her head shot up, eyes fixed on any place besides the ground for the first time since they began. She scanned the ceiling and looked around the room, not really expecting to find anything, but all the same understanding no feasible place such a voice could've come from.

Dr. Hadley stopped mid-sentence, unsure if he'd suddenly made some inexplicable progress or if she was worse than he'd thought.

Abby was almost certain of the latter.

"Abigail..." the same drawling voice came again, calling her by name.

"This can't be real," she said through a hyterical half-chuckle. "I've lost the plot." The doctor's face lit up and he immediately began scribbling a note in his pad, unaware or uncaring that she wasn't actually speaking to him.

"Uh...Th-that'll be all, Doctor Hadley. Thanks, you can go now."

"A-are you certain? I beli—"

"Yes, please go." She stood and started for the door, leaving him no choice but to follow suit. "I've got...things. Important things, I need...Thank you for your time. I'll call you again to schedule the next one." Abby practically shoved him out of the room, ignoring all his protests.

A drive into the city, a stroll through town. That's what she needed. Fresh air to clear her mind. No butlers, no children, no people and no home to remind her of her losses. Take the motorcycle and just go. She snatched the keys from the dresser and, without a word to anybody, headed out the door herself.

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@arquitenens: As the forbidden spell had taken its full effect, Ezmerelda made her way through the city. Its size was mediocre compared to those she had seen before, but she followed just as she was being followed. She spoke out to whoever she had tethered with a sick and twisted glee as she knew they could hear "Oh my dearie, it seems I have finally found you. Please...stop and sit still." Finally she pinpointed exactly where Abigail had been, just as she stepped out the front door Ezmerelda greeted her with a wide smile."One moment lass.." She said as she placed a finger upon the young woman's shoulder.

In that instant both vanished and appeared deep within a dark forest. As she watched the still young woman before her she sniffed at her, the energies that filled the young lass made her almost drool. But she was not to feed on this one, no she needed something more from her. Taking to a bowing gesture she introduced herself "My name is Ro...No I must do away with that name with you. My name is Ezmerelda Crowley and I have been searching for sometime for someone with your talents and...wait a moment.." she couldn't quite place it but something about the woman seemed familiar and it had been bothering her since the moment they were standing face to face. She quickly brushed her index finger along Abigail's forehead plucking a bead of sweat. Popping the finger into her mouth she let her tongue wipe it all around the inside of her mouth, her eyes widened as she barked "You have got to be kidding me?! Your one of HIS!!!" Almost unable to contain her glee she started to hop in place, her arms flailing up and down as she screamed "Your one of Diarmuid and Graiine's children?!! My my has the blood line thinned in power, but no doubt about tit. You are one of de first of our kind, My goodness such a day to see one of you still alive. I was sure the Trials wiped all of your kind out, they called you Nephilim kind of funny to give you the title of an Angel's child no?" her giddy nature and wide smile was both alarming and charming.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic_maege:

As far as Abigail was concerned the voice she heard was nothing real. She hardly expected an ambush right outside her home; but, seasoned (and paranoid) as she was it would've been difficult to catch her completely off-guard even stepping out of the shower. She reacted quickly as instincts dictated and jerked away from the outstretching hand.

Circumstance, however, was not on her side. Minus one eye, binocular depth cues didn't register as they once did. Misjudging the distance, she pulled back an inch too short, letting out a sharp gasp as the hand made contact.

When they materialised in the forest Abby stood hunched over, nearly falling to her knees. She felt her heart beat inside her head, and both hurt. Placing her hand over her breast, she forced herself to take slow, deep breaths to allow her body to calm itself. What the...?

She was already regretting the absence of her weapons.

She felt a hand run across her forehead and looked up to see the babbling woman with her finger in her mouth.

What the!?

"What the...Who the hell are you!?"

But she recognised something in the words. She heard them once before, and therein her suspicion rooted itself. Those same names were the ones Nikademus mentioned. Some sort of collusion, then. Abby sprung to her feet and hopped back a step, showing herself ready for a fight which she expected in full.

"Answers now or I paste you," she barked. "Did a man put you up to this? Are you in league with Nikademus?"

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@arquitenens: Chuckling at her quick questions and at how defensive she had become. She looked at the young Abigail and slowly unzipped her blouse showing bare skin covered in runes that shined in the dim moon light of the forest "These protect me from all things, and if I so choose...." as she spoke the runes they glowed even brighter. The light shined all through her skin through her very veins and the energies surged through her body and out through her bare feet into the earth beneath both women "I can extend them outward and around anything I so choose, so whoever this man you are afraid of is he cannot sense nor even if he were standing here right now would he see you." Honestly she knew exactly who she had spoken of, and she was quite intrigued at how such a quiet man could insight such fear in such a woman.

Ignoring her curiosity she spoke further "My knowledge of your Kin is first hand, not told nor taught to me by another being. I knew of them from my time on this earth, from during the Trials. When both disappeared and there blood line almost extinguished. I had once thought they had burned your line from this world, a sad fact indeed. But now I taste your line, I know its once again here." she dropped slightly in a bow without dropping her head or her eyes from the young Abigail "Like I said, I knew your line and my name is Ezmerelda. I have been searching for ones like us. Those with the Blood of Witchcraft etched into our DNA..." as spoken and truthful as she was being she was also being incredibly vague.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Arquitenens

@celtic_maege: "I am not afraid of him," Abby shot back, bristling at the suggestion. She made a point to avoid looking at the woman's chest. "I am sick of people like youboth of youjerking me around." She questioned herself on whether or not she even cared for what Ezmerelda had to sayminding her unwillingness to divulge what Abigail assumed was her real name.

"I don't care who or what you say you know if you haven't got any proof. You'll excuse me if tasting my sweat isn't convincing." Her voice was ridden with disgust. But she relented, if only so much, with a begrudging sigh, taking some solace in the sample Nikademus allowed her for testing. "But let's say I were to humour you. What do you even want? Why take me from my home, to the middle of nowhere, and tell me all of this? I don't have anything for you and it doesn't seem like you should need it anyway."

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@arquitenens: All around ther two ladies the forest came alive in its very roots, as Ezmerelda circled the young Abigail as she tried to find a way to say what she wished to. This young woman would not come so easily into a Coven with her in charge if she did not understand her intentions fully. Ez arms swayed as she walked and the leaves and branches reached out to her as she moved, she was almost dancing with the forest as she finally stopped and spun on her heel looking straight at Abigail. "I have been alone for sometime, and I know that even with bloodties our world is slowly becoming something of a myth if not a legend. Once we were plentiful, now we either hide ourselves away for so long we forgot how to interact, or we are dead. I want to find those like myself and form something, a Coven. Something to spark the resurgence of our own kind. They still are out there, but they know that the world has forgotten them. I want to make the world remember that Magik isnt a Warlocks world. Its the world of the Witch, it started with real Witches and I will show them." bouncing off her tip toes Ezmerelda leaped forward and inched closer to Abigail.

"I plucked you from your home because I wanted a bit of privacy so I could speak of your lineage without anyone prying." snapping her fingers the runes that surrounded both disappeared and siphoned back into her body. Another snap of her fingers as she placed her hand upon Abigail's shoulder again and they returned to her home. What had seemed as only a few moments, had actually been a full 24 hours. Now it was dark and the moon shined in the midnight air, Ezmerelda looked at Abigail "I wish to speak further, but I can see your confused if not uncomfortable with how things...unfolded..." she chuckled at her own words trying to convey her real sincere emotion and words "So how can we further this discussion but keep your mind at ease?"

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic_maege:

Once back in the familiar environment Abby made an effort to calm herself, granting the witch that much at least for her cooperation. "Hold on." She sighed, took a moment to gather herself. Checked inside to make sure there was no one on the other side of the door and closed it back.

"I'm not really sure I can be comfortable with all of this. Not...like this. You—both of you—spring this absurd 'mythical lineage' stuff on me and expect me to take it on faith. Now apparently I've got a half-brother and I'm supposed to join a coven?"

Almost apologetic, she raised her arms out toward the woman and moved back a step, her expression softening. "Even if I were to believe it and even supposing it were true I wouldn't have any experience, and I'm not entirely sure I'd want to 'spark a resurgence.' I may have dropped out of university but I know history. With witches it'd just be the same as it always was. Berwick, Scotland. Germany. Salem. London as late as the nineteenth century. It'd just be the same as it is with the mutants. More one-sided, maybe.

"I'm sorry." She shook her head. "I just...don't understand exactly what you want or why."

Celtic_Maege

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: (Sorry for my disappearance, its been a hell of a RL situation after another here. But im going to try and get on more often like I was. Needless to say i finally got my car back, works been effing nuts, and life in general has been slightly topsy turvy and i need a outlet again. So im back or im going to end up killing someone lol)

No Caption Provided

Ezmerelda hadnt seen such a child in sometime, it was almost an alien creature to her this young Abigail. She had the bloodline yet she knew almost nothing about what came with it. Without knowing it Ezmerelda brought her fingers to her cheeks as she had done for hundreds of years when she was deep in thought. Her pitch black nails shadowed themselves by the crimson red of her very own eyes, she looked the young child up and down until she had thought about what to do with her entirely. In a matter of seconds she had figured it all out, for such a dopey persona if not infantile Ezmerelda was a wise woman let alone the wisest of the Witches around these days.

She spoke softly to Abigail "Watch me....I wish to show you things..." raising her hands up from her cheeks and into the air "Ange Ym Othyin" she tried to pronounce and sound out every word so that Abigail herself could understand and hopefully repeat. As she spoke these words her hands slowly fell downwards to the ground and as they passed her body her attire changed. In a swift manner her entire attire had changed drastically, from a sleek and regal gown into that of more street typical clothing. "Oyh Ibik Erhe" again speaking slowly and carefully as she snapped her fingers and a motorcycle appeared before the two ladies. "I feel that with the wind against my face, I can truly think." Moving over to the bike she wrapped one leg over its humming idle, kicking the stand out from beneath her she balanced the bike. Revving it soundly she smirked and looked back to Abigail "Ulmhet.." and a helmet materialized over her head. Swiping the visor open she smirked and gestured with her head for the young woman to come and hop on.

No Caption Provided

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@celtic_maege:

Abigail watched her but did not speak. So the witch had proven herself capable of strange things, fair enough; but demonstrating capability and demonstrating trustworthiness were often worlds apart.

Before she knew it her back was against the door. She double-checked just to make sure the handle was still there, wrapping her fingers around it in case she needed to bolt inside. But almost just as strange as the woman was the fact Abby found some part of herself...receptive to the idea.

Far be it from her to hop on a motorcycle with a strange woman heading for parts unknown. "Where are you trying to take me, and why?" she demanded.