User Lists: 0

Never heard back on the Klepto or Olair idea >.>

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

@visionary: Nah don't be nervous. You're just following the greatest person of all time. :P

@klepto_: Did you talk to Wando?

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@visionary: Nah don't be nervous. You're just following the greatest person of all time. :P

???? I'm not in this RP [j/k]

Visionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Visionary
Klepto_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: <.< thought he'd have read the OOC and said chatter in other words nope lol

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@klepto_: lol, do a PM with the two of us. I know we'll have no probs fitting you into the story. The only thing I'm not sure Izaiah would be on board with is giving your character an artifact, so that's why i told you to talk to him lol

@last_guardian said:

???? I'm not in this RP [j/k]

I said greatest person, not greatest mutant.

...Wait..that sounds terribly racist.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@klepto_ said:

@last_guardian: <.< thought he'd have read the OOC and said chatter in other words nope lol

Oh, sorry. I like your lantern concept idea though! Also Klepto as the Trident's wielder sounds good.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: :-O You bigot! I would swear to kill you for your anti-mutant racism but I've kinda already sworn to annihilate the inferior human race anyway... sooooo. Yeah.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: We gon' have some problems when I get back to Earth, Ivana.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: I don't know about all that. The rugs are already red and my throne room floor is stone. You'll rinse right off, no problem.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Uhm yeah. I want in... Great story so far.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Last_Guardian

@strigidae_23: What if I told you my blood was green.

Anyways that's beside the point. Why would I go face you in your throne room? That's like home field advantage x 1,000. You can come to LA and we'll have a civil discussion on the many ways I can use your emptied, bleached skull after I take care of you, you genocidal despot.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Last_Guardian

@akira_overdrive: Shoot me a PM if you'd like. I could get you caught up on the story.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: Sure, I could do that. I mean you need a lot of advantages to work your courage up. I understand; I'm scary like that.

But it ain't gonna matter because I'm going to beat you like you've never been beaten. I'll curb stomp your whole team on those streets. It won't even be close. A glowstick and bathrobe won't save you from the greatest warrior who ever lived.

Kayle_Rez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izaiah: it's fine :P it was a "I'm giving you shit" reminder not an angry one lol.

I'll send a pm soonlyish :)

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Well, I wouldn't say I need advantages but, yeah, they're nice to have. A mass-murderer doesn't deserve a fair fight anyway.

You mean a glowstick that can cut through your precious vibranium like it was water? And what bathrobe do you speak of? Have you taken a look at my wardrobe lately? Now, of course, if that's a request, then yes. Ivana, I will fight you in my bathrobe.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: The only thing you're gonna cut is the air. I'll mock you while you miss and beat your face into past because I'm not coming to fight you, I'm coming to execute you. You're going to look like a joke for about thirty seconds and then you're going to die. Your entire legacy will be a notch on my belt. I won't even remember your name.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: You underestimate me, just like you underestimate humanity. Keep doubting me though, please, I love proving people wrong.

Of course you won't remember my name, you'll be dead. I don't even like throwing that word around either. I'm a peaceful guy, I wish we could coexist..But yeah, you're a special case. You're gonna die, Ivana, and your empire with you..

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Last_Guardian

Reeaally hoping for a full on mutant/human war at some point. should be called "Venezuela Burns"

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_guardian: You think you've been underestimated because like everyone else you think you have the magic formula. You think you have the one trick, the right power or the skills. But you haven't been been underestimated; just estimated. I know you don't have it. You don't know it yet but you will. I'll put a beating on you that will change your life. Maybe you'll never admit it, even to your closest friends, but when I'm done you'll know you're not in my class. The Shogun will eventually die and someday the Shogunate will die as well. All things are born and all things die. But you won't live to see it for you will die by the hands of the superior species.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reeaally hoping for a full on mutant/human war at some point. It will be called "Venezuela Burns"

That would be awesome. Especially if Charles came back.

Avatar image for deactivated-603254cf2e22e
deactivated-603254cf2e22e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Took me longer than expected but posted.

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good posts guys.

Not really sure if I like the results, but posted. I guess I could have gone on a bit further but wanted to leave some space for Obi to react.

Nova isn't ditching by the way, just unable to access the site at the moment.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Alright time to post ^_^

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Last_Guardian

Happy to see the posts guys I will be readig up over the weekend and posting on Monday if need be with one or more of the characters. Check the team PM!

@strigidae_23: you have defeated me with your scary words, miss. Congrats! I hope we can have our characters meet and kill each other soon after this.

@azure_son: Welcome to the Artifacts team, mano!

@visionary: you posting soon?

@shanana: Hi Sha! I thought you pulled an Obi

...and where's Nova? :(

@izaiah If you let this die in the next two days, you die. Nice job posting tho! I was secretly worried you wouldn't lol

Alright cya guys...

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Izaiah

@last_guardian: Unsure what you want me to do exactly but okay. xP Was worried the same thing lol.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Last_Guardian
Sarkuva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm so sorry guys :( @last_guardian and @izaiah I asked Pyro to PM you guys on what was going on since he's the only one from vine (who still gets on) and is on my friends list on facebook.

I was in the hospital on the 26th and admitted for emergency surgery, I couldn't get online because they had the site blocked to the public so I couldn't get on and I couldn't get on the hospital computers cause well... the nurses need those lol. There were also complications from my surgery so I was admitted longer than I thought I was :/ I'm really really sorry...I just got out three days ago and have been trying to adjust, rest (cause you can't sleep in the damn hospital) and build up my strength.

If this is still going on I can have a post up within the next couple of days

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Izaiah

@sarkuva: Okay, hopefully whatever screwed up the site for me has reversed itself by now...

I definitely think we should keep this going, we put a lot of planning in this, and we kept Eternity's Crossroads going for 8 months didn't we? xP

Obi needs to get back and post before I'm personally able to post again though.

Sarkuva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izaiah said:

@sarkuva: Okay, hopefully whatever screwed up the site for me has reversed itself by now...

I definitely think we should keep this going, we put a lot of planning in this, and we kept Eternity's Crossroads going for 8 months didn't we? xP

Obi needs to get back and post before I'm personally able to post again though.

Every time I try to post on here the site goes stupid >_<

LOL that is true! I'll start working on a post today, hopefully I can get it done by tonight for you guys ^__^ I really want to see this thing go through!

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Izaiah

@sarkuva: Rorie (of CV support) says that there was a site-wide issue that probably was the culprit of my post hiccup the other day. Dunno if you are/were getting the same problem.

And looking forward to it :D