Azura Robotics (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By agent_Musashi
New York, USA  Azura building
New York, USA Azura building

On the Eastern coast of New York 4 miles from the Brooklyn Bridge lies and artistic, future like looking building that stands 50 floors high with a beautiful park surrounding it. Able to see New York City, Manhattan from every floor being right next to the East River on the grounds that used to be Bushwick international Park a somewhat mote was dug and made into an extra River around the facility connecting into East River going all the way around making it a small island.

the building

No Caption Provided

The building itself stands 50 floors in height, in the core of this building lies a giant atrium showing all 50 floors going all the way up. In this atrium is a small park locations where you can get directions to each for for business purposes and glass elevator so you could see through on all directions set for the door. The atrium is large but in the same shape as the building on the exterior as the interior reflects one self image. in the core the building on the ceiling is a glass upside down pyramid which houses the most highly advanced single security artificial intelligence network otherwise known as S.A.I.N. SAIN is a highly advanced artificial intelligence that monitors all security on the island inside the building and its facilities. it sensors are built right into the interior and exterior frame of the entire building including its basement levels. Highly sophisticated technologies of these days also has made the building somewhat "war" proof, that four of firearms and many bombings that could subside onto the area. the help desk/security office in a center of the park in the atrium you will always find a handful security guards and two people to help you ever the get lost or confused. The buildings lush green environment magnificent solar powered windows help oxidize the interior of the building so plants and trees can grow. Its escalator staircase going all the way up to the top floor makes for a slow but magnificent view as you go up. Many holographic images display all over the 50 force the building and the main park in the atrium displaying numerous technologies Azura Robotics sells and some of their top-of-the-line and top-selling equipment and robotics.

Labs and manufacturing facilities

Were only employees of Level A which is the second highest clearance can go and security personnel as well, lies the manufacturing facility known as to the employees as " the pit". The pit giving its name for it being underground has enough security firewalls to prevent hacking for months of nonstop attacks so no one knows what their technology and the layout of the underground facilities besides using SAIN. The underground facilities are directed into three catacomb like structures each with their own lab, manufacturing department and security area as well as each have their own recreational area. In each of these facilities every day is developed a new robotic technology for multiple purposes whether it be medical, military, rescue or recreational. The magic is made here in the depths underneath the building behind multiple security walls and personnel.

No Caption Provided

each area of the three catacomb blocks is broken up into A, B and C blocks. In a block which is the least amount security you will need to enter is where all the recreational, rescue and medical robotics technologies are developed and made as well as tested. Level B, is where military robotics are made such as giant robots, Exo suits and among other things. Level C is the most highly classified and dangerous of the Azura Robotics inventions. level C houses experimental technology for the United States special forces and top-secret development companies only! In truth one can say the B-2 bomber in the Blackbird were originally thought of and sketched on level C not area 51!

security and personnel

E.O.R.
E.O.R.

Security in Azura Robotics is heavy in the lower areas but in the atrium it's pretty light. 174 guards regular security holding high tech plasma weaponry and armor patrol atrium and the 50 floors above ground. 1 to 2 security jeeps patrolled outlining of the area every so often taking a break. In the underground facilities there is heavy security 50 mm laser cannons fall out from underneath the ceiling in case of the security breach that could fire upon enemy thousand rounds a minute, blast doors that could survive a nuclear explosion same issue to the presidents bunker. And a small army of the thousand heavily armed and armored guards some even in the new Exo Skelton suits called " Embodiment Of Rha", or E.O.R.'s for short.

personnel on the light hand is a long list from janitors to office workers, from solicitors to just regular employees to do multiple jobs. There is not a dull moment at Aura Robotics, hour-long breaks, employee opportunity sweepstakes and even a chance to go home with their own medical droid for employee of the month grand price! however personnel is teeming with life it is also short, from all around the world even mutants Azura Robotics is hiring anyone in anybody they can.

Short history lesson

Azura Robotics Has been around since the 1980s developing the first step in stealth technology eventually folded onto the Stealth bomber we know as the F117 Nighthawk. Since that mild success the government seized ownership over Azura and for a long time only developed weapons and technology for the military and got good at it. In 1993 there were big changes when the company became a national enterprise and started selling robotic technology worldwide. In 2001 Azura Robotics bought Bushwick international Park from the US government for $217 million and by 2005 the land was finally completed and the building finished. since then Azura has still sold weapons to the government but has more profit in the recreational side of the robotic technology.

OOC

1. this is a location thread as well located next to New York City, Manhattan but is separate from the New York City thread(anyone can visit).
  2. You may attack this building if you wish but be reasonable about attacking the NPC's and not overpowered and killing them in one shot, this is the leading industry in robotics in the world!
  3. follow the CVnU rules at all time please.
  4. Enjoying your stay applications are welcome. :)
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Nice location man.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: ty, ya taking agent musashi into non-combat businessman, took me so long to make this song hoping it will be approved by the community. :) Agent Musashi's father used to be the CEO now he's taken his place.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@mryashimora: I hope so to man and I like the family angle as well.

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Crimson Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like this. For some reason I thought of Sentinels when I read robotics lol.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By The_Ghostshell

If I were Gothic I'd be pissed lol.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@agent_musashi: The mayor would be standing in his broken sh!thole while across the way New York gets a brand new building of the future :P he's liable to go Chris Christie on New York :P

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So what year is it in the CVU? Companies like this have me thinking around 2020.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#12  Edited By Pyrogram

@_stretch_: 2014, but technology is just vastly superior to the real world. No need to complicate sht :P

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah I'm just going to headcanon 2020.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@_stretch_: You always did live in your own world lol

_Stretch_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: What's that!? I can't hear you all the way in 2020! We have still have cancer over here >_>

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And bump

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mryashimora:

Sitting in his office Kai got an encrypted phone call, "Hello....oh, its you.....yes i know, we took them out few days ago but the leader is always on the move so hes extremely hard to locate.....ill get right on it, oh and grats, so its a girl yes"? he looks at a picture of his old team during when he was in SWORD. "OK, i got to go ill talk to you later, oh and Yashimora, left a little something for your team being ship to Texas as we speak".

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: Sitting on a park bench outside of New York's Azura building, Lucas McCoy, better known to the world as the Rustler, popped a large pink bubble. His trademark orange-and-purple coat's outer lining had been removed and replaced inside-out; it merely resembled a regular brown overcoat. Fidgeting with his mobile phone, he thought of a way to cause trouble in a public place.

Nothing too major, though. Just a little something to satisfy my appetite, he thought.

He grinned as he came up with his latest mischeivious scheme. Using his mutant powers, he honed in on the most secure call signal in the immediate area, and after a minute hacking the code, he would attempt to block it.

Trololol, he thought sarcastically.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_:

noticing something was amiss Kai gets out of his office chair and looks out the window. looking around he see's nothing out of the ordinary and walks back to his desk to make another phone call.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: Grinning slightly more, Lucas instead had all calls coming from the office he was hacking forwarded to a sex line.

He was recording the outgoing call this time for his own amusement.

Won't be much longer before whoever this is decides to investigate...better get on the move.

Continuing to hack the call, as well as record, he stifled laughter as he walked to the nearest bus stop.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: (ok its late ill reply when i wake up)

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_:

Picking up the phone he hears a woman on the other line making sexual sounds, Kai blushes and hangs up the phone. Not knowing hes been hacked he investigates. "SLAIN, report why are the phones acting up"? SLAIN replies, "All phone lines in this office have been hacked sir". Kai replies, "WHAT"!

Knowing now he new something outside was off, heading to the window he saw the balloon again and a man walking to a near by bus stop that was before right under the balloon. Kai put two and two together and with a small "snap" of his fingers the balloon poped and SLAIN deleted the hack. As for the hacker it was to late as he was already gone.

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

@agent_musashi:

I guess Odin will be camping here since the other Heroes thread seemed to have died

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boschepg: its up, just bump it, Odins not affiliated with this character yet ;) but we DID build your mechs

boschePG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By boschePG
Encriptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Encriptor

@agent_musashi: Xomega from planet Mecha would like to merger our robotics companies, I have access to a multiverse of robotic designs that we have assimilated over the centuries traveling dimensionally and across the universes. We believe that if we merge then we'll corner the market on all robotics, military and civilian alike.

No Caption Provided

Planet Mecha

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wouldent do a merge, but im willing for a partnership, among other things.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Yes im well aware Yashimora, their is a lot of commotion in places around the world, seems everyone likes to fight one another, even some times for stupid petty reasons." Musashi looks at his desk as he continues to talk in his secure office on the top floor. "By the way, the Nighthawk is ready for deployment, but it will be under my control since i built the damn thing." Musashi then sits down in his desk saying one last thing to Yashimora over the coms, "ill contact you once im airborne and on my way to your ship". Musashi then closes the com channel and sighs and struggles over the fact that so many villains are still alive that they need to deal with around the world.