Axengers The Ultimate Super Force

Guanase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please Read The following I am Looking for Members To form The Group The Axengers the following gives the history of my character but also explains the Axengers to a degree. I would Like to use This Story to start the Rpg Line. If you are interested please Respond so we can Set this RPG up. I also am looking for someone who will also be able to help with some of the story as I only Have a basic Gist

Guanase

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

History

Born From S.H.I.E.L.D.s cryogenically preserved Egg of Black Widow (Natalia Romanova) Of a universe In Which Black Widow Was Given The Super Soldier Serum along With Captain America (Steve Rogers) The Male (Synthro) who Fathered (Sperm Donor) The Egg Was The Great Grandson of Gambit (Remy Etienne LeBeau) And Nick Fury(Nicholas Joseph Fury). Gambits Grandson (Geualu LeBeau) And Nick Furys Granddaughter (Samantha Fury) Briefly Married. When Samantha Found She was Pregnant with Child Nick Fury who still appeared a young man though his children and wife had already passed, Returned to take the Child. Samantha Ran Leaving her Husband and Nick to wonder where she had gone. She delivered the Child whom she placed in the care of the now calmer Wolverine. Wolverine raised the child and soon noticed that the child had developed a Mutation similar to the Mutant Darwin though it worked similar to Rouges. Being able to control others powers after being Attacked by them. Synthro began a war within the universe of Earth 616.Synthro broke into the S.H.I.E.L.D. HQs, He planted his seed into multiple superhuman eggs stored at the facility. As Of Date the only Egg known to carry to full term was BlackWidows which was carried By the Great Grand Child of Elektra and daredevil. Upon Birth a new reincarnation Of Tony Stark and Professor Xavier along with Wolverine Fought Synthro for the Child during the Fight Nightcrawlers Grandson was able to teleport the baby to the training Center for all Axengers a Mutant/Superhero group formed after the collapse of the Super hero’s Mutant registration Act. During The Battle Synthro was believed to be killed by the combined efforts of Ironman and wolverine while Professor Xavier was holding distraction over synthro.

The Baby Became Known As Guan-Ase Meaning The Unknown. During His twelfth year at the training Center His Mutation Started to Appear. Guan was able to Use slight Teleportation a skill referred to as Side Step, Minor teleportation 3-5 meters with in line of sight. Also appearing to inherit some of his father’s Rougesqe abilities. Which He called the spirit of Infinity, After Long exposure to a certain type of attack Such as telepathy, martial arts, empathic, and or Brute force he is able to repel the powers more easily though only for a short time and not able to wield them.

Due to the side step skill Guan Became very Intrigued By hand to hand combat which he often used his side step to alter positions and sneak attack from. Wolverine began to train Guan in Many forms of Martial arts and hand to hand combat the proficient in many types Guan chose 3 main Arts to master in. With a combined training experience of almost 15years he is a master In Krav Maga, MMA, and Scar a military fighting style initiated by wolverine into Us Military special and elite forces.

During The summer of Guans 14th Year the Axengers were summoned in full to fight a Threat Amassing In an alternate universe in which The Living Tribunal Had asked for their help. Adam Warlock being almost 300 years old Took Guan In and Trained him to A proficient level of sorcery almost at the level of mastery Guan soon decided he would focus only upon protection and Healing Sorcery. Guan Spent 8 months with Adam after the Axengers had died in the alternate Universe the Living Tribunal Finally invoked the powers of the One above all and defeated the threat. The Living Tribunal used its abilities and Revived all those who had died in the conflict.

Soon Guan Was taught the use of most weapons being Terrestrial and extraterrestrial. Though Guan Preferred blades above anything else. Guan was soon found to be What the Axengers believed was an External though Realizing It was the heritage effects of The Infinity Formula and super soldier serum along with his mutant abilities.

On His 19th birthday Guan was Invited to train his Great Grandfathers Guild of thieves and assassins After spending almost 10years there at 29 he looked no older than he did at 19 This is when The axengers learned that Nick Fury Wanted to get a hold of Guan To use for his own purposes.

The Axengers Decided to offer Guan a place among them filling the original place of Wolverine as Wolverine had decided to take an extended leave with a woman who resembled the the same mutant powers as his own. Guan Has Moved to The place of Leader of the Axengers Xtera group after 6 years on the roster of the normal team. This was a Special elite group used for the most Extreme Cases. Time is now Current anything that follows is in Real Time.