User Lists: 0

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@epictayman:

"You? A God? Being delusional isn't healthy. You aren't welcome in this land, leave before I end your ridiculous existence. None shall remember you after your blood is in my hands." The shockwave came bursting into the land, vibrating molecule after molecule until it reached Atrocity. He permitted the hit to land, casted midair and advantaging from this occasion to test the Force Flight. His Vaapad technique acquiring faster velocities as he bolted forth, abdomen aching. Many arms seemed to emanate from his surroundings as he attempted to slash the so called God's chest, head and any unprotected limb at incredible speeds.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Warsman

@atrocity_:

"Vor'zhuul?"

The name seemed...distinctly recognizable. Dmitri ignored the feeling for a moment, and walked past the Sith Lord's invitation for a handshake, instead gripping the middle of his forearm and clasping his fingers around the limb, strength returning to him as he used the motion for a familial embrace, one used by more than just acquaintances. The gesture felt appropriate enough to warrant a response.

"I am Dmitri Kosokov. Tell me more about this Leviathan."

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Atrocity_

@warsman:

"Very well, Dmitri. The Leviathan is a reckless force of nature. He has puissance at every limb, enough to tear rocks apart, let alone bones and flesh. Its eyes shall perceive movement behind the most obsidian shades. His back is ornamented by deadly traps, they can age you, weaken you, they...." As a natural process, Atrocity used the distraction to fathom Warsman's body and surroundings with the Force. All of sudden, bumping at an acquainted barrier of energy. A Mandalorian cloaking device, safeguarded by complex spells, barriers the shamans used to have. Barriers Atrocity could pierce through at any moment. "Say, Dmitri.... Have you ever met a Mandalorian? Obviously you have. What are you hiding from me? Tell me and I might consider not breaking through its protections."

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_:

The vivid description of the Leviathan enticed the man of war, but it did not leave him totally unaware. He could feel a tenth presence inside his mind, besides his own and those of the eight distinct gods. He could only assume that decahedron of personality formed an edge at the man standing in front of him.

"I do not know of the Mandalorians, but never mind what I am hiding - what are you planning?"

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

"Very well, Dmitri. Very well..." The sarcastic tone reverberated. That man was no imbecile, yet, he seemed to speak the truth. Was Vor'zhuul mistaken for the first time? Impracticable. The quaint trail of Mandalorian energy, the very same trail the shamans used. It is memories from a lost home that echo throughout his mind. The doomed land of Mandalor, home of pacifist, stupid beings. Ravaged by Orcs. Populated by abhorrent creatures. If they were there to end his endeavor or to spy him, he had to acknowledge.

"You leave me no choice." From a simple outburst of ire, he attempted to penetrate the mystic barriers and damage the device, at least so the invisible was visible.

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_:

"What are you - "

Without warning, a series of pops started surfacing across his skin. His hell-forged armor, bound to him by fate, fell away in pieces as this new transformation took place. Technology faded away and the living Force replaced it, giving sight to a Mandalorian who had long ago forgotten what it was like to experience consciousness of his own. Eyes straining like a newborn pup, he gazed at the sky as it was the first thing to greet him as he lived once more, stripped of the human disguise given to him in order to survive on this insatiably hostile world.

No Caption Provided

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warsman:

The violation was triumphant and horns emerged from the dissipating disguise. Atrocity grinned contently as the transformation underwent. The Force pumped at the xanthous Mandalorian's veins swimmingly, he had no choice but allow it to occur. Eerie eyes stare forth and face the azure skies of Avalon, descending leisurely to encounter a surprised Atrocity. Amalgamated happiness and wrath filled the Sith's soul. Was it the veracious Atahze? The same who was murdered in front of a desperate kid sight? It was no trick nor illusion, yet seemed so unreal. A single tear roamed the carmine and obsidian face of a shocked Vor'zhuul until it fell, pursued by his knees. The droplet scatters, the knees hit the verdant grass. "Impossible....."

"Atahze? I-is that you, my brother?" The similarities were the same, wasn't he devoured by the creature? Marks of success ornamented his yellowish peel. The long lost brother, the one he craved to find in death. The one he mourned for seventy years whilst at prison, savvying to be unable to save him. "I have failed....... Failed to rescue you.... I watched you die!"

Warsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_:

"Is that doubt I hear in your voice?"

Dmitri, or rather Atahze, took two handfuls of moist grass and uprooted them as he pulled himself into a sitting position, his fingers curling with inhuman rage. Even while in such an idle pose, he still towered over his brother - the sight seemed unreal. The Mandalorian in question did not know how he survived, only faint memories permeating his cloudy mind. All he could remember was the incredible anger burning in his heart as he slew the monstrous beast from the inside, but then reinforcements came, and the population could not be saved. From there, impenetrable darkness fogged his senses until today - almost eighty years later.

"Find sanctuary in misery no longer," the reawakened Mandalorian continued. "It is a heinous weakness."

He climbed to his full height, a monolith of monstrous muscle, every centimeter chiseled by a life of constant battle. Scars flowed deep across his body, rivers of white against the gold and black patterns of his noble skin.

Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epictayman: I really need a secretary to warn me when teleporting people arrive.

Now where is @lady_grimm...... xD

How did I just notice this O_o lol