Avalon (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@rafael_romeiro: I knew you'd say yes. I....just thought me and Gambler would have to badger you at least a post a piece.

Oh my. Then I'd better hurry. [I love Megatron as much as Prime, but I'm totally biased toward Ultron right now because....stuff.]

_Paragon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vamoose: Nope, Phantasy Calradia :S

Haven't gotten to Shadow of Mordor yet.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#12453  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

I really love Dustin Nguyen's art

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So yeah Age of Ultron pretty much has to have Black Panther in it then. Klaw is in it, Caps shield gets broken ( new vibranuim one on the way), part of it is in Africa. Could there been many more pointers.

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twenty minute nap, or....?

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@cutthroatbitch: Twenty minutes now will give you like an hour or two extra later, do it!

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rafael_romeiro: @la_espada:

Her "safety seat" within the Hellfire Club secured as contingency, it was time to enact the next phase of her plan. More direct, more difficult, and carrying higher stakes, most of her thoughts moving forward revolved around its potential failure. Or at least the presence of setbacks. But this kind of planning seemed, in her mind, the best possible way to proceed.

Having flown over immediately after New York and her appointment, Nastya threw a large black trench coat over herself to cover her clothing, once again to appear marginally more appropriate for the setting. She paused briefly, marvelling at the building Newsweek labelled "the Pride of Los Angeles."

Avalon's clandestine princess had returned home.

{Your story, it is clear, yes?}

"No. But I like to think I'm pretty good at improvising. Besides, the Antonia Dain was my mentor. I think I should know deception."

You can help me, you know."

{That is precisely why, knowing your intent, I will not engage the building's defenses immediately upon your entry. I will aid your entry and prevent immediate detection, particularly in light of your...extra appendages. However, you will handle the deception yourself, querida. 'Tis what Nia would want. A worthy test to prove yourself, no?}

"Hijo de puta," she muttered, smirking, as she entered the building.

{Technically my madre is your madre too.}

"Whatever."

"Welcome to Avalon. How may I assist the quest for your Holy Grail today?" the woman at one of the desks chirped as Nastya approached.

You can start by not saying that to anyone ever again.

Well, at least she took her job seriously, even if a bit excessively so. In any case, it was leagues better to have workers buying into their profession enough to project a bit of themselves into it. Better than a Cecily, as Antonia had often referred to slackers before cutting them. Besides, it was kinda funny.

She leaned in and tapped her hands impatiently on the counter. Her manner was frank, hurried, indicative of an emergency. "I need to speak to Santiago Porthos. Key phrase: Marie Antoinette approaches the gallows." Whether or Antonia passed similar codes to him as she had with Nastya's early learning, the clone never knew. But, she figured, people panic in the face of a perceived emergency. They think fast and are more inclined to agree without critical thinking when placed under pressure. And of course, obscure phrases make you sound important - like you know things.

"Ah-I-I'll see if he's in and tell him there's someone here for him."

[I was nervous so no judgement!]

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're way too sexy to ever be shy ;)

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Loading Video...

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My phone's wallpaper is a picture of Cristiano in the snow he's just too cute I couldn't help myself hehe

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is going on with this place? is it that dead or are things not updating again?

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hunter/Skye

Jemma/Bobbi

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CV is going insane LOL.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These bugs are driving me bonkers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a sign that I should be working on school stuff............

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: Indeed do that stuff. CV posts can wait eductation first.

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still blame Mercy's name change for the Vine's decline. The Dark Huntress was the only thing holding this place together.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12472  Edited By ia_espada

@cutthroatbitch:

"Very few animals look like drunken combinations of other ones, mi hermano", the Black Viper remarked, coolly stirring the fine aged Black Label scotch whiskey in his glass with his right pinkie finger, his sharp, sapphire eyes subtly squinting in response to the projected hologram of the unorthodox desert rodent, the jerboa. (--It appears to be an amalgamation of a kangaroo, a rabbit, and a rat--), Merlin added, the 'Artificial Intelligence' Platform's monotone, robotic voice failing to convey it's sincere degree of curiosity regarding the animal under studious observation. "I think it looks like a real life Pokemon", Santiago paused, the corners of his lips edging upwards ever so slightly in poised amusement as he brought his glass of premier whiskey to his eager lips.

"I have no idea what that verbal code means"

Following a controlled sip, the Spaniard rested his glass atop his grandiloquent desk's beige surface as he swaggered from his seat to assume a position inches from Merlin's left, their gazes both resting on the jerboa's gargantuan hologram. (--This unit concurs. The jerboa's long, springy hind limbs and unnecessarily large ears displays the type of exaggerated disproportions found only in Japanese animation--). With the affluent scent of Montecristo No. 2 Cuban cigar smoke lingering in the office's cool, serene air, the shirtless Madrid Viper taciturnly shifted his attention towards the audible knock on his door and the subsequent ingress of an assistant cordially informing him of the arrival of a rather peculiar young woman. "I have no idea what that verbal code means but alright, this seems like it will prove to be an interesting encounter, bella. Send the girl in", the Black Viper smiled, calmly buttoning his onyx, form-fitting Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt.

"Turn off the hologram for me, Merlin. We will find amusement in the mistakes of evolution some other time". Little did the Spaniard know that she who would soon pass through his office door would be the foretold heir of Antonia Dain. "For now, it seems that there is someone hoping to speak of things I assume are important".

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still blame Mercy's name change on the Vine's decline. The Dark Huntress was the only thing holding this place together.

Its as god a reason as any i have heard. Though Pyro took up her 24/7 mantle for awhile.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12474  Edited By Mercy_

Following feed just blanked...

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Literally have the beginnings of happy tears right now omfg

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CutthroatBitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh my God, I'm too nervous! I need a nap before I can reply.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this is the weakest the 'hero side' has ever been. There have been periods with fewer heroes, however never has there been a period with this few active, relevant heroes and two massive and active non-heroic groups.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12479  Edited By Trinity-Blue

A nap would be wise anyway. I haven't slept and I'd been forgetting that until the feeling hit me.

@strigidae_23: Just wait! I'm a hero, and I'll show you all!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12480  Edited By Mercy_

I think this is the weakest the 'hero side' has ever been. There have been periods with fewer heroes, however never has there been a period with this few active, relevant heroes and two massive and active non-heroic groups.

>:)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12482  Edited By Strigidae_23
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: I look forward to you explaining yourself when I return in probably two to three hours!

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: I look forward to refusing and denying.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_: good times then.

@strigidae_23 said:

As someone who tried to bring back a hero account only to be questioned everytime a villian did something and i/we heroes didnt respond to it i can see why. Villians and greys outnumber heroes 3/4-1 its nigh impossible to be truely heroic without picking your battles and therefore letting some sh*t go through unopoposed. Made me loath writing my own character just responding to what others wanted to do. So just stopped.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Heroes are held to a higher standard. And that's good. Without it guys like Longshot wouldn't have been as special.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Whilst that is true, its makes writing a true blue a pain in the ass. But Longhshot was special because of his style and selling. Sure his style helped him nail down his characters goals and personality but his uniqueness to me was his unpredicatble battle skills in terms of expertly crafted attacks and solid sells. As an opponent you would know quality would be coming but he would often do something you didnt see coming.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: No doubt, one the best true blues for certain. The HOF could use a few more its mostly villians lol.

Avatar image for the_last_guardian
The_Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Whilst that is true, its makes writing a true blue a pain in the ass. But Longhshot was special because of his style and selling. Sure his style helped him nail down his characters goals and personality but his uniqueness to me was his unpredicatble battle skills in terms of expertly crafted attacks and solid sells. As an opponent you would know quality would be coming but he would often do something you didnt see coming.

Is there an alt I may know you by?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Well I haven't been on here for a long time but I always figure people enjoy writing non heroic characters here.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12492 Feral Nova  Moderator

I love going to the comic shop after class, it's so rewarding xD

The_Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, Nova ^_^

What comics are you reading?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

I love going to the comic shop after class, it's so rewarding xD

AMEN.

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, Nova ^_^

What comics are you reading?

HI! :D

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm reading

• Batman Enternal
  • Batgirl
  • Batwoman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Lady Zorro
  • Jennifer Blood
  • I was reading Rocket Girl but I think that got cancelled >_<
  • Harley Quinn (though I don't care for it, I might drop it soon)
  • Nova (Thinking about dropping this one too >.<)
  • Black Widow
  • anything I can get with Robyn Hood in it
  • Tomb Raider
  • The new Storm
  • The new Thor
  • aannnddd Edge of Spider-Verse

....I think that's it...

The_Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm reading

• Batman Enternal
  • Batgirl
  • Batwoman
  • Captain Marvel
  • Ms. Marvel
  • Lady Zorro
  • Jennifer Blood
  • I was reading Rocket Girl but I think that got cancelled >_<
  • Harley Quinn (though I don't care for it, I might drop it soon)
  • Nova (Thinking about dropping this one too >.<)
  • Black Widow
  • anything I can get with Robyn Hood in it
  • Tomb Raider
  • The new Storm
  • The new Thor
  • aannnddd Edge of Spider-Verse

....I think that's it...

OMG HOTARU! HOW ARE YOU?!?!?

Goddamn that's a lot. Maybe as many as I was reading when I left. I haven't read anything in a long time.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12498 Feral Nova  Moderator

@the_last_guardian: Hotaru is doing great! xD She's in CVnU WAL lol I was gonna make a post with her, but then I remembered I have to make a post in another RP before I do that >_>

I used to have more but the books were either cancelled or I ended up dropping them lol I think I had about 20 books at one time >_> My wallet wasn't happy with me lol

QUESTION! Is this character gonna be Jedi like? Or are you going a different route?

The_Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_last_guardian: Hotaru is doing great! xD She's in CVnU WAL lol I was gonna make a post with her, but then I remembered I have to make a post in another RP before I do that >_>

I used to have more but the books were either cancelled or I ended up dropping them lol I think I had about 20 books at one time >_> My wallet wasn't happy with me lol

QUESTION! Is this character gonna be Jedi like? Or are you going a different route?

Nova, I asked Hotaru, not you. She's not a little girl anymore, you can't answer all her questions like that :P

Feral Nova, as busy as ever.

I left around the time the New 52 came around and I remember absolutely loving The Flash and Batman.

Well, someone informed me that using direct concepts from established universes is frowned upon in the CVnU, so I;m changing a couple things, but basically.Guardian = Jedi. And I need to rename "The Force." I'm still basically a Jedi tho lol

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8