Avalon (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@isabelle_godwinne: I do enjoy writing what arrows Kurt has though. It's fun making those up. Goes to add.

Avatar image for isabelle_godwinne
Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What this madhouse of a planet needs is some law and order.

No Caption Provided

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: The equipment is usually fun for me to write too. Except with LL. Not sure why.

Fugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: I rarely use Kurt's exotic arrows so I always like writing them with a hope I'll find a way sometime. Maybe because LL uses weapons far different to your others? Maybe she doesn't, just a guess.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Could be, could be. I think I was a little too 'in the box' with LL.

@fugue: ~_^

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hehee, kinda! Ironically LL is the least 'LL-style' of all my characters.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9159  Edited By Pyrogram

@isabelle_godwinne: Ha! Well... She's your original, right? Stark's Mark one suit wasn't the best, either!

When are we gonna write? It's been like six months :P You starting the 40K stuff for yourself? Hmmmm...?

Curve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What this madhouse of a planet needs is some law and order.

No Caption Provided

But sister, the whole reason why I love this planet is because it's a madhouse!

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Prime LL is my original. And she wasn't my best either, that's for sure haha.

Its been a minute! I'm not sure lol. I keep thinking "No, any space stuff I start will just die off. Stay focused on Ivana." but at the same time its really tempting to do something with her.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: You know I'm pissed. I missed Prime by four months. I was on the vine, for an entire year, when Prime was still around. Missed the entire prime-Impero stuff too, I could have partaken! >__> Damn Pyro. Fan Fiction, curse of my life! lol

Sate your motivation and do something with her! What vibe you feeling? I mean Ivana won't go away, but your motivation for the 40K stuff will.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Not going to lie.. the last few months of Prime were kinda the definition of lame. A lot of the bad stuff hit critical mass around that time and people just weren't interested in playing anymore.

Well the 40k vibe lol. I was thinking something like making the 40k universe in the CVnU. Basically just copy/paste it into a distant galaxy. I know some people have their own versions but I'm kinda a canon nazi when it comes to 40k. I like it as its written. Then maybe launch a Crusade against somebodies space stuff? Or the build up to one, anyway. It would all kinda depend on who else was interested.

Yeah, my 40k motivation will go away and that's usually what I count on. Most of the time I just wait it out.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: In the same light I feel I came into the RPG scene at the most opportune time, to be fair. Coming when the NU started was perfect for me.

That's dependent on someone having something for you to fight, for sure. You really did get your 40k vibe at the wrong time!

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9166  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

I was actually going to create a space-based character from Terreno at some point.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: You did, in my opinion. You got in right on the ground floor.

I did hahaa. Just a little bit earlier and I would have had all kinds of people who were making the space push to work with. Even still, I'm not sure its a good idea for me to commit to any 40k stuff.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: The highest poster list being reset helped too :P Forced myself into your faces! >:)

I'd tell you not to, but you usually make things work.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hahaa yeah and you didn't have any baggage from Prime either. Fresh slate, high activity, ground floor. 'Twas the perfect entry for you.

I try hehee.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part of the problem with space is everyone is into their own thing [me included] and its hard to interconnect all those things in a way that engages people.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: Plus being in college and flunking around doing no coursework helped :P

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big_and_Bad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm stuck between the Beserker and the Big Bad Wolf right now... I'm more at home with writing Blake, but Astrid seems like she'll make more of an impact and draw more attention.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@the_psyentist:

There is was; that odd feeling at the back of his head. Sergei was not prone in introspection, so he never figured out where it came from: it could have been a result of a lifetime spent in various conflicts, a side-effect of the process that gave him his metahuman abilities, or even a benefit of serving a psychic demon. Regardless of where it originated, however, its meaning was always clear: he was being hunted.

A sadistic grin spread across his face, as he donned his gear in Avalon’s locker room. Combat was all he really knew, so the feeling that it was impending was like knowing that a good friend (not that he had any) was coming over to visit, and the two of you were going to drink and laugh and reminisce about old times. In spite of this psychotic joy, he prepared himself: he wore full body armor which, combined with his own durability, would allow himself to absorb any hit less powerful than a .50 cal like it was a punch. His ballistic knife was tucked into his boot sheath, a .44 magnum (he had always liked the Dirty Harry movies) was holstered at his right hip, and his trusty AK-47 was slung over his shoulder. On impulse, he tucked his razor-sharp Saperka shovel, balanced for throwing, into his belt. Finally, he picked up a 10-gauge Mossberg shotgun, cradling it in his arms like a babe, as he headed to the building lobby. Time to see how his hunters felt about collateral damage.

Someone was coming for him; that much he knew. Regardless of who they were or what vendetta they had, he would give them a game like no other, a game with a truly gruesome outcome.

The White Psions stood before the doors of Avalon, their appearances notably similar even as they took their stance a shoulder width apart, hands at their sides, minds linked by the natural telepathic bond the clones shared. Scorn spoke through the comm as he gazed through the glass doors from his sniper scope. "Target is approaching the lobby. Draw him out of the building. You don't want security in on this mess too. Let's hope he's coming alone. He sure is armed to teeth."

Cold blue eyes gazed across at the heavily armed figure making his way through the lobby. A psionic message was directed towards the man's mind, their unique reverberations nearly melding as one. "Come out, coward. Pay for your crimes."

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He comes off as way less of a douchebag in real life.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does anyone know how many pixels the 'background image' section of a profile is? I'd like to try to size an image specifically for it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: There isn't one, it's dependent on screen to screen. I tried that once >.< If it looks good on yours, it will probably look different on another computer.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I don't think it will, similar to how avatars and profile pictures are each proportionally sized for each screen.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9179  Edited By Pyrogram

@isabelle_godwinne: I asked Pikahyper the same question once, he said it changes with screen resolution, doesn't have a fixed ratio.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: And it actually does, I use two screen, difference sizes, and my Pyrogram background is noticeably different. If you have another computer, try it?

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Then you just make it a little too small and turn off 'Tile Background'.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fugue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been so long, I started to forget I had those kinds of skills.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9185  Edited By Pyrogram

@isabelle_godwinne: Well, so did I, my ones pretty perfect too :P

Screenshot it for me though, I'm curious to see if your one and mine look the same on different screens.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9187  Edited By Pyrogram
Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Checks.. Exactly the same, yeppers.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Sergei was no psychic, but his time spent in the service of the Demon of Silence allowed him to instantly recognize the unsettling communication for what it was. Additionally, while he would have been unable to instigate any such communication himself, his master did usually contact him in a similar fashion, and he knew how to respond. “You will have to be more specific; I have many crimes” he deliberately thought in their direction. “As for payment, you are perhaps expecting gold? I am afraid I have only lead, but you are welcome to it, friends.”

With that, he pictured the snarling maw of a bear in his mind, as he leveled the Mossberg and began pumping shells at the trio, shattering the glass panels of the front entrance and sending visitors, lobby staff, and pedestrians diving screaming for cover.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Thankies! It was really hard to find decent art of 40k ships but that one looks pretty alright.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9192  Edited By Arquitenens

My mind and I have a love-hate relationship.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@retriever: Without so much as raising their hands, the clones wrapped each other in a combined telekinetic shield, the bullets slowed by one to be captured by the other. Their eyes glowed white. For the next move, Alexandra clenched her hand in an effort to tear the weapon from his grasp. Jean spoke into his comm. "Scorn, come down here and get these people safely away."

The amphibious mutate groaned being the weakest of the family was really a drag. He dove down the side of the adjacent building before catching himself on a ledge then dropping the rest of the way. He landed on three limbs, the force of the impact shattering his delicate bones to shards that stabbed into his appendages. His body speedily regenerated itself as he used his self-hypnotic training to fight back the debilitating pain. He dashed forward to crash through a window, his unique skin oxygenating his blood as he went. As he rolled up onto his bare feet, he had already drawn dual pistols. The assault was more a distraction. He whistled. "Hey, kiddies. You might want to vacate the premises." He ran forward, his adhesive flesh gripping as he sped up the wall, firing toward the Russian's head to direct his fire away from the fleeing civilians.

Jean himself flew forward into the fray to extend his shield to those likely to be hit by stray lead from the two shooters. Alexandra then took to the offensive. "I said, come out." She extended her hand to wrap Sergei in a telekinetic grip and pull him from the building.

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens: There you are! Look at your loyal guard, bravely protecting your company against intruders! ;)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9195  Edited By The Psyentist

@arquitenens: There you are! Look at your loyal guard, bravely protecting your company against intruders! ;)

You're the one putting everyone in danger, ya jerk. Worst security guard ever.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9196  Edited By Arquitenens

@retriever: The guard who's probably got dirty schemes of his own...

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I'm not shooting directly at any of them, at least not on purpose!

@arquitenens: Hey now, I am not presently actively plotting to release Amaranth or steal anything!

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, it occurs to me that in a clash between Isabelle's Crusade forces and Nordok's empire.. Nordok would actually be the good guy. What about that lol.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: When you say things like that, it makes me wanna partner you and oppose you at the same time.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13