Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Trying to catch up on my stuff right now.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That's a patented Duch expression lol

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@pyrogram: I guess it's a small club then : P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natalia_dante: One day when Asgard and the HFC are under my control, I'm sure she'll love posting that face multiple times a day :P

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hahaha Pyro, did you find some pills and take them? Because you're talking like you're not in your right state of mind :P

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9109  Edited By _Ophelia_

@pyrogram said:

@natalia_dante: One day when Asgard and the HFC are under my control, I'm sure she'll love posting that face multiple times a day :P

That's a frightening thought O-O

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: Right? But I don't want to take Asgard, and the HFC has never interested me. Valerie is safe! Luckily...

@natalia_dante: Going by my track record, is it really out of reality? :P President....Venezuela....Commissioner..... Need I go on? >:)

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: And how many of those were of Duchess-controlled concepts? ;)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@natalia_dante: How many Duchess-controlled concepts have I tried to take? They say it can't be done... Until it's done.

:O

Avatar image for isabelle_godwinne
Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Who makes the UK seem so small and sad. The people are frumpy, little-minded [good or bad] and portrayed as people who see themselves as powerless to influence their situation. Their nexus of control is always external.

But when they go into the past the people are stern and vital, with stiff upper lips, brave in the face of danger and proud of their accomplishments and culture. They are portrayed as a people who believe they are in control of their own destiny. The nexus of control is always internal.

I don't really like the 'travel into the past' episodes all that much as episodes but good god do I like the people better. Wayyyy less depressing and often quite inspiring.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really like the 'travel into the past' episodes all that much as episodes but good god do I like the people better. Wayyyy less depressing and often quite inspiring.

Yeah! The past episodes aren't that... Good. But the companions or followers are fun.

Why the sudden binge watching of Doctor Who? You're dedicating a lot of time into something which most 'Merican's hate!

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That they are. The look into previous eras of Britain through British eyes is interesting too. Plus I like a lot of the side characters, especially the classic stiff upper lip, god save the queen and fix the bayonets type guy.

I think the show has a lot of potential. And River Song seems pretty neat sometimes. [Don't you dare spoil anything BTW] Some parts are just plain bad but some parts you can see there is a gemstone of an idea buried in there. Its a big idea show trapped inside a small budget procedural.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: That's true, seeing Britain through Britain. I don't understand the gang of aliens living in Victorian Britain popping up all the time, if you've seen them yet. LOL I won't spoil if you aint.

OMG You haven't seen the River Song stuff? *Gasps, holds tongue* Okay! Haha, yeah that sums it up. Some episodes also start off like a true badass TV show... Then turn shitty. Like the most recent episode has me on the edge of my seat.... Then it went all Doctor Who and somehow ruined itself. The show has a penchant for ruining good arcs or storylines outta nowhere. Kinda sad.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: No spoilers at all hehee. And yeah, I'm kinda into the River Song thing. I haven't seen it all yet.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9118  Edited By Pyrogram
Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know some in Washington would like us to start leaving Iraq now. To begin withdrawing before our commanders tell us we’re ready would be dangerous for Iraq, for the region and for the United States. It would mean surrendering the future of Iraq to al-Qaeda. It would mean that we’d be risking mass killings on a horrific scale. It would mean we’d allow the terrorists to establish a safe haven in Iraq to replace the one they lost in Afghanistan. It would mean we’d be increasing the probability that American troops would have to return at some later date to confront an enemy that is even more dangerous.

Bush in 07

I wasn't a big fan of his second term but when you're right.. you're right.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On second thought, he wasn't just right he was downright precognitive. That's pretty much word for word what happened.

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9122  Edited By Rafael_Romeiro

Who knew they had it in them :)

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On second thought, he wasn't just right he was downright precognitive. That's pretty much word for word what happened.

The worlds on a knifes edge >_<

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: I've often said we live in the most peaceful yet unstable era of man :P Maybe it's dramatic but yeaaah

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I think we take human life a lot more seriously now. We react to thousands of deaths in ways we didn't use to react to millions.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Scotland does gain independence, that means us English can finally start supporting Djokovic at Wimbledon and not feel a shred of guilt :p

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't get the appeal of writing cosmic-level characters like...what're you even going to do with that? Lol

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_ said:

If Scotland does gain independence, that means us English can finally start supporting Djokovic at Wimbledon and not feel a shred of guilt :p

Hahaha! A man with sense :P

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: I like to bring up the important topics :p

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_ said:

LMAO

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9134  Edited By Retriever

@the_psyentist:

There is was; that odd feeling at the back of his head. Sergei was not prone in introspection, so he never figured out where it came from: it could have been a result of a lifetime spent in various conflicts, a side-effect of the process that gave him his metahuman abilities, or even a benefit of serving a psychic demon. Regardless of where it originated, however, its meaning was always clear: he was being hunted.

A sadistic grin spread across his face, as he donned his gear in Avalon’s locker room. Combat was all he really knew, so the feeling that it was impending was like knowing that a good friend (not that he had any) was coming over to visit, and the two of you were going to drink and laugh and reminisce about old times. In spite of this psychotic joy, he prepared himself: he wore full body armor which, combined with his own durability, would allow himself to absorb any hit less powerful than a .50 cal like it was a punch. His ballistic knife was tucked into his boot sheath, a .44 magnum (he had always liked the Dirty Harry movies) was holstered at his right hip, and his trusty AK-47 was slung over his shoulder. On impulse, he tucked his razor-sharp Saperka shovel, balanced for throwing, into his belt. Finally, he picked up a 10-gauge Mossberg shotgun, cradling it in his arms like a babe, as he headed to the building lobby. Time to see how his hunters felt about collateral damage.

Someone was coming for him; that much he knew. Regardless of who they were or what vendetta they had, he would give them a game like no other, a game with a truly gruesome outcome.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Retriever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Gotta bring the A-game, against this crew. ;)

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gareth Bale is extremely lethal when he's in-form. It's absolutely ridiculous.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Misguided ghosts, wandering endlessy

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I may actually do it, I'm not sure.

Amora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Convincing yourself you're important/influential doesn't make it reality...nor does it mean anyone else believes it LOL.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not creating any new CV characters

Jaegerjaquez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just had a bunch of thoughts, then forgot them all at the same time.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just had a bunch of thoughts, then forgot them all at the same time.

Silly!

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I HATE this bio. OMG. I can't ever do it right. GRR! >_<

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If my 40k mood had come a bit earlier I might have made a run at the space deal. It looks like its died down now.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Some bios are just flow out of your finger tips.. and some are like pulling out your own wisdom teeth.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: Yeah. Kurt is one character I've never pinned down. It's because he has all this IC training and experience and I just can't do him justice. So frustrating, I hate his bio, 100% of the time lol he has too much things to add! >_<

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: That is a tough one alright. I find bios become harder and harder the more canon a character has.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@isabelle_godwinne: Yeah. Kurt's my longest character now, 1 and a bit years (how fast has time gone? Whoa) and he has so much it's hard to do justice. My best bio with probably John Stark or Zain's, I actually enjoyed writing those.

Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: *Nods* I get that. Its a lot easier to write when you are having fun.