User Lists: 0

Rainbow Road is pure evil.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I'm getting several ideas for Casimiro..

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7257  Edited By Natalia_Dante

@la_espada: Thank you ;)

I'm interested to hear these ideas :o

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wanna write something.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Hell yeah, an entire week off of work!

Avatar image for kendrick_kenyon
Kendrick_Kenyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait for the new Pokemon games. Been ages since I've played one.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7261  Edited By ia_espada
Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think I've gotten worse since the email came.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And that fireball whiskey whispers temptation in my ear

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'By the way baby, thank ya for the session'

Epigoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should probably get some sleep

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabriel_porthos:

Lena's face softened as Gabri regaled her with stories of him and Santi in their youth, and the feeling coursing through her could only be described as small pieces of her heart falling into his care. For as much as she adored and respected the man that the younger Porthos had come to be, how could she not adore the little boy that he had once been? The boy who had been so keen to fly.

It was a dangerous course of thought, she knew that, but Lena had decided that she was going to indulge in danger, she deserved it. For once, she'd take a page out of Natalia's book. Her sister's verve for life and the inherent ability to take things as they came and live in the moment had always been something that Lena had envied. Tonight she would adopt those traits as her own.

She was on the cusp of speaking, about to issue a retort when his declaration of her as his girlfriend stripped her of the ability to speak. It was the first time that either of them had put a name to what they were, had even verbally acknowledged that there was something between them. Lena hadn't realized up until this point how much such acknowledgement had meant to her. "Oh, well... " She stumbled over her words momentarily before recovering. "It's about time." The glass of red wine was brought to her lips and she enjoyed a slow, languid sip prior to grinning cheekily at Gabri.

It was not hard for Lena to discern the reasons her mother had sought out Gabri, considering the turn the conversation had taken and Zara's uncannily perceptive abilities towards her daughters and their personal lives. "She has a way about her that words were never able to capture. She was always my mother, and almost always a friend, but every now and then I would see hints of The Zara Thibodeaux, and the person that the rest of the world wrote about in their columns. She was never anything but the best mother that she could be, even if that wasn't what we wanted at the time." She bowed her head, taking a moment to savor a bite of the succulent meal. "That you think highly of her makes me think more highly of you, which I didn't know was possible until this moment. Because, Gabri, it should be known that I think immensely highly of you."

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That may be my second favorite gif of her.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7268  Edited By Natalia_Dante
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Sometimes I wonder if I should stop what I'm doing with the space thing and just see what happens .

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm trying to finish this blog post, but I'm so sleepy

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Too bad, I was interested.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit said:

@natalia_dante said:

Too bad, I was interested.

I'm still working hard at it. I remembered I didn't need to be to work until noon today.

On page three already.

Avatar image for gabriel_porthos
gabriel_porthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante:

'It's about time', she jested. And while he reciprocated her subtle humor with a soft laugh, Gabriel couldn't agree more, it was indeed about time. Affectionately transfixing his emerald gaze on Lena's dallying, golden stare, the corners of his lips curled upwards, a smile of tamely expressed intimacy and conveyed warmheartedness adorning his whiskered visage. "I struggled with it for a bit. Not because I wasn't sure that I liked you. But because, I didn't want it to be like things were moving too fast. Because I do like you, Lena", timidly averting his gaze, his smile widening as he peered out the neighboring window prior to returning his focus to the diminutive Dante. "I like you a lot. And I didn't want to ruin what we had".

"I guess I can say now that I once dreamed of us holding hands and running through a meadow", the Catalan Cobra jested, a laugh of personable charisma escaping him. Returning their conversational focus to Lena's mother, Zara, Gabriel resumed. "You're a lot like her. You have a way that can't be captured by words either. She's a good madre. She told me that you'd be upset about her speaking to me or more so meddling with your life but that's how I know she's a good mother. If a mother's child is ever annoyed by their parent, then clearly they must be doing something right", he smiled, taking the time to indulge in his concluding bites of the ambrosial meal. "Gracias, Lena. That means a lot, especially because they're coming from you".

"Oh, I forgot. I'm being rude", he chuckled, calmly removing the black wool, fold-up Element beanie festooning his head and resting it atop his lap. Unconcerned with his hair's shaggy appearance, the Catalan smiled, "No hats on the table", something his parents had conditioned into his person during the more ebullient stages of his childhood. "Would you like to come to Barcelona with me?", he abruptly offered, an expectant upwards curl of the mouth awaiting her response.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@la_espada: Ummmmmm... I feel like there are so many things I could say...

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7278  Edited By Pyrogram

The one thing ISIS don't want to do, is start killing Israeli spies, Israels the only damn country in the world which actually gets retribution for it's dead people. IS will be dumb to start trouble with them...

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.. a werewolf location thread :)

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epigoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Majestic chapter. I love Toriko.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7285  Edited By Strigidae_23

@pyrogram: That's true. If you tangle with Israel they will tangle back.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7286  Edited By Pyrogram

@strigidae_23: Israel really have my respect in a lot of ways. They don't allow their people to die easily, and when they do, they retaliate as any country should. Like, seriously, only a few days ago Syria accidentally killed three Israeli's in a crossfire with ISIS and what did Israel go and do? They legit bombed a Syrian military base in response...Syria didn't even retaliate back. People know directly attacking Israel within the middle east is suicide. Israel is a first world country in a third world region. IMO they could defeat any country in that region like America stepping on Cuba, for example. LOL The Mossad are almost guaranteed to go and hunt those ISIS murders down and make them pay for the killing of the three Israeli spies. Only fools mess with that country.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeppers. They have to be hard people because they are living in the middle of one billion enemies. I mean.. that's crazy when you think about it. There is nowhere in the entire world that would be as hostile to a Jewish state as the middle east but they said screw it, we're building a country here anyway. Then not only did they build a country but they built the nicest place in the middle east, while everyone attacked them and shot rockets at them. Israel defines the meaning of the term 'earning respect'.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Agreed. I constantly think about that and it amazes me. They are living next to all of this, it's insane. On every side they are at threat of being killed. By Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Iran, Turkey, Libya, Al Qaeda, ISIS, and major major Anti-Semitism within a heavily Islamic setting. It's insane how Israel are not only surviving, but thriving. Heck, they even have at terrorist group, HAMAS, constantly attacking them day and night... Yet they survive. I remember when Israel outright bombed a load of Iranian nuclear facilities a few years back and nobody bat an eyelid, people respect and fear that country, it's impressive. Imagine the United Kingdom bombing France and France doing nothing in return? xD

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: UK/France is a good comparison. I remember when I was young I heard a lot about all of Israel's wars. Back then nobody took them as seriously as we do today because it felt almost magical that they could turn back so many enemies over and over. Today its just par for the course because they've done what seemed impossible so many times.

It really amazes me that they managed to build a nice country too. That's hard. Most places in the world haven't managed to do that even with oil money and lots of outside investment.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7290  Edited By Arquitenens

An hour with nothing but my thoughts? Sounds delightful.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7291  Edited By Pyrogram

@strigidae_23: I'm only 19 so I've always seen Israel as a powerhouse of the middle east. Interesting to hear the perspective! In an unrelated (kinda) thing, I think the Islamic State shit is ridiculous. There is no way those ISIS people are Islamic. They beheaded spies in front of a Mosque! Like huh? What shocks me more is no "good" Muslims in the UK (or elsewhere) are condemning the violence committed by said Muslims. Makes me wonder if they secretly condone it....I mean, why not condemn it, at least? Strange stuff, religion. Islam has to be the one religion which makes me feel strange, I never know where I stand with my opinions to that. Every other religion is fine. But that makes me feel uneasy. I mean somebody burns the Koran in the UK and 200 people are beheaded in Iraq because of it. How is that even Godly or whatever? I can't understand it. Not at all, and I wish I did and I wish I could put my head into one of the extremists and "know" how they are capable of butchering somebody in front of a holy temple. It eludes me.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7292  Edited By Strigidae_23

@pyrogram: Well that is Islam. That's the kind of stuff Mohammad did to found Islam. Though he used a lot more mass rapes. ISIS [or whatever they go by this week] is extremely brutal but not quite as bad as Mohammad was. So inside their belief system there is a precedent.

Well what you're referring to is the pyramid of all criminal/terrorist organizations. At the very top you have your leadership. That's the smallest section, its your Dons, your Bin Laden, Al-Zawahiri, Yasser Arafat and so forth. Below them is the active cadre. That's the people who do the 'work' of the organization. The bomb makers, drug movers/sellers, and whatnot. Below them you have what is known as the active support. Those are people who give money, offer safe houses and so on. Like the people who donated to the 'widows and orphans' funds in Irish pubs back in the IRA days or the family of drug dealers that let them crash at their house or mosques that allow extremists to recruit from their mosque. Below that, and what you're talking about, is what's called the passive support. Those are people who don't do anything to support the organization but don't take any action against it either. Community members who know who is selling drugs and murdering but don't want to be witnesses, muslims who look the other way when it comes to suspicious characters at their mosque, people who protest burning holy books but not mass murder and so forth.

It isn't politically correct to say so in public but extremist Islam only survives because they have millions upon millions of passive supporters. Without them they would never endure the titanic pressures that western governments place on their organizations.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7293  Edited By Pyrogram

@strigidae_23: Thing is though ISIS are unlike any other terrorist organization. I don't even see them as one, I see them as what they call themselves, an Islamic State. They are estimated to hold 3 billion dollars in war funds. Gain three million a day, and have 80k active troops ready to fight. That's no joke, money wins wars, and 3 billion dollar war funds is INSANE considering Al Queda had what, a few hundred million? The US Secretary said that 9/11 style attacks are not to be unexpected against ISIS, and that ISIS are unlike any threat we have seen before. I believe him, I'm actually a little worried about the situation, I really, really don't underestimate the Islamic State "Militants" even though they are practically a well funded, mobile army at this point. They aren't even Guerrilla soldiers anymore.

It's not politically correct, but I've always been of the opinion myself Islam is a very aggressive religion with a very strong support from those passives. I don't think it's a correlation the most fked up region of the world is Islamic, however racist that sounds. I think it's true. *Shrugs.*

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: States can be terrorist organizations. In theory every nuclear state is engaged in terrorism because we rely on the terror of civilian death to keep the peace. I'm not yet convinced that ISIS is a state but I think an argument could be made for their statehood. I'm going to wait and see what happens. If they can hold onto their territory, sustain the infrastructure they have seized and gain recognition from two or three other middle eastern countries then I think they would be a state.

Islam isn't a race so it can't be racist ;-P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7295  Edited By Pyrogram

@strigidae_23: I don't think they'll ever gain recognition because of western influence. I think it'll be the same situation as Northern Cyprus and Turkey, be called an illegal occupation for the rest of time. Because ISIS won't lose that land unless the west intervene.

So true. I just find the term Islamophobia ridiculous LOL It actually makes me burst out laughing :P

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Yeah I doubt they will ever gain official recognition from the UN or anything. I don't know about that. They might hold the land and then again they might not. We'll see.

You know.. I kind of agree with you there. Ten years ago I would have venomently disagreed. I had muslim friends back then and felt like they were unfairly smeared by the actions of others.. but now.. things are different.

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For some reason my quote button is having mood swings.

@strigidae_23 said:

Islam isn't a race so it can't be racist ;-P

It can be bigoted, however. :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7298  Edited By Pyrogram

@_ophelia_: It may be bigoted but I think it's true. Islam is an aggressive religion. No other religion on the face of this earth would behead 200 Christians over a burning of a book on the other side of the world. That's just insane. Pure insanity. You don't see Christians or Jews or Buddhists do that to people (in the modern era) who vandalize their stuff. It's barbaric.

@strigidae_23: I have Muslim friends, but I still think the entire religion is just extreme and dangerous. For many reasons but I won't go into it because people may be offended, but I'll just say, a year back I studied a lot of religions for fun, and among them, Islam grabbed my attention due to how violent the Koran was. It's the only major religion on the planet which I could see myself disliking. I don't dislike it as of now but I feel like I easily could, if I allowed myself. It's just brutal and founded on pure violence and control. My Muslim friend has never once condemned any of this ISIS stuff, and I always want to know why.

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_ophelia_: That's true, it can be. However a bigot is someone who has an unreasonable belief in the superiority of their own opinions and a contempt for the opinions of others. So that's me x1,000,000,000 already ;-)

_Ophelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: And I calmly disagree for reasons I shall keep to myself, because I didn't comment to enter a debate.