Avalon (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@acer_: I know I would have been very frustrated with myself had I been an Atletico player during that final LOL. Right? I think there's a common misconception that Barcelona football is Spanish football. Tiki taka was revolutionary and Spain adopted its systems approach to football to win the Euro in 2008, the World Cup in 2010, the Euro in 2012 and Barca had used it to win fourteen titles since 2008. But that's Barcelona's style, not necessarily Spain's. People forget that Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid also play their own styles of football, so when the belief that Spanish football was a dying breed came along, I'm almost positive those people were talking about tiki taka as opposed to actual Spanish football.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KITTY KITTY KITTY

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: I can remember that Bayern game where they were just dominated by a combination of pace, power and technique.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: Bayern was a monster during that season hehe.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7205  Edited By acer1_

@la_espada: I would honestly put that team amongst the best I've ever seen.

KITTY KITTY KITTY

Chewing Kitten animated GIF

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: Likewise. They were nearly unbeatable. I remember that during that season, no team but Bayern managed to break open Juventus' impregnable defense.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7207  Edited By Lena_Dante

@acer_: asdflkasjdfasl;dfjk

you're going to be the death of me

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: And that is a bloody difficult thing to do.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7209  Edited By acer1_
ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: Italian defenses ain't nothing to fck with ;)

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: lmao such a shame though how Serie A and Italian teams aren't at the level they once where.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: I remember the glory days with Kaka in AC Milan, and now? A shadow LOL.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabriel_porthos:

Taking a slow sip of the perfect wine, Lena smiled at him over the room of her glass prior to slowly setting it on the table. There was something about him that charmed her utterly. It was an effervescence, an enjoyment and appreciation of the world and its surroundings that was usually reserved only for small children, those who had yet to have their sense of wonderment ripped from them. It encouraged her to view the world through a different, less jaded, scope.

"When I was a child, we spent a lot of time at our home in the French Quarter," she said. Lena had loved that place, but she had needed the hustle and bustle of New York City to truly sate her. Natalia on the other hand, had never been more at home. "There was a garden in the back that my mother planted. Herbs and the such for cooking, but also rows upon rows of flowers. They were everywhere around the house, bright splashes of color tucked away here and there, and you could always smell them. I used to run around the gardens, playing hide and seek with my sisterfor hours, and on occasion our parents would allow us to believe that we had hidden from them, as well." She sighed in a happily wistful manner.

Lena expertly twirled her fork in the pasta and brought the bite to her mouth. Chewing tidily, she lingered on the taste, more than pleased with how it had turned out. Her eyes went wide with surprise as she swallowed, doing her best to remain visibly unflustered and unsurprised.

"I'm glad you like it. Hopefully this passes muster," she said, jokingly using that moment to recover a bit from the surprise of her mother's name being mentioned.

Lena took a quick sip of the wine, wondering what it was her mother was doing in LA, and specifically seeking out Gabri. "Zara Thibodeaux is my mother, si." She nodded, her brow furrowing slightly in an indication of her curiosity. "Interesting how she'd seek out... how she'd seek you out." That had almost been a stumble. They had yet to put words to what they were, but Lena had very nearly said the man that she loved, and what a misstep that would have been, for she wasn't even ready to admit those feelings to herself yet, let alone voice them in front of the object of her feelings.

"I hope she was polite?" The question was voiced as she tore off a corner of the garlic bread and dipped it in some of the excess sauce.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Milan have honestly built some of the greatest sides in Football. It's going to take a lot of rebuilding and development before they reach that elite level again. Plus imagine hoe good Pato could have been had injuries not screwed him over. Yet another Brazilian wonder whose career has potentially been ruined by something happening to them.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: Milan have had arguably the greatest club side football has ever seen. In time I'm sure they'll regain their elite status. I feel for Pato the same way I felt for Ronaldo (the Brazilian one). Both were wrecked by injuries. Ronaldo still managed to cement his legacy as one of the greatest players of all time and probably the best No. 9 of all time but those knee injuries prevented him from truly becoming the greatest ever like he was expected to.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: I was going to say something cute, but I'm way too focused on Acer right now lmao

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seriously? Not a chance!

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: Attacks Mercy with an army of kitties

Cat Kitten animated GIF

@acer_: Milan have had arguably the greatest club side football has ever seen. In time I'm sure they'll regain their elite status. I feel for Pato the same way I felt for Ronaldo (the Brazilian one). Both were wrecked by injuries. Ronaldo still managed to cement his legacy as one of the greatest players of all time and probably the best No. 9 of all time but those knee injuries prevented him from truly becoming the greatest ever like he was expected to.

Imagine how good Ronaldo could have been if he wasn't hit by those injuries and actually had a better mentality. It's scary to think he could have been even better than he was. Adriano is another who had the world at his feet.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7223  Edited By ia_espada

@acer_: I honestly think that had he been driven enough and had he never been injured repeatedly, Brazilian Ronaldo would have gone on to become the greatest of all time. Adriano, what a letdown. Robinho was wasted potential as well.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

@acer_: @la_espada: I never escaped the Ronaldinho hype. Espada even explained to me why he fell short, and it made me feel bad. He was the first player ever in football I actually watched and admired his skill xD LOL Shame he amounted to shit :P Or kinda.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: I used to just sit and watch countless videos of him play. His nickname really did him justice. Those Brazilians sure know how to get us all excited only to let us down :p

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@acer_: @la_espada: I never escaped the Ronaldinho hype. Espada even explained to me why he fell short, and it made me feel bad. He was the first player ever in football I actually watched and admired his skill xD LOL Shame he amounted to shit :P Or kinda.

The man was a pleasure to watch play. You get a standing ovation at the Bernabeu you know your something special.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Ronaldinho was really really really good at his peak. He's probably the most technically skilled dribbler I've ever seen. But like most Brazilian players, once he got to the top and was recognized as the best player in the world, he gradually fell off because he started buying his own hype. You're never too good to skip training and party instead of resting for upcoming matches. He learned that the hard way and now his career's in limbo.

@acer_: LMAO the Phenomenon. He certainly was one. Brazilian Ronaldo is of the rare breed of genius that the Maradonas, George Bests, and Johan Cruyffs come from.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7228  Edited By Pyrogram

@acer_: He's one of the few characters I enjoy watching. Christiano being the second top.

@la_espada: You think he can ever return? Or too old. lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: LOL that hasn't been a possibility in years. Ronaldinho was at his peak in 2004 and 2005. He's 34 years old, he's too old to become a great player again.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Ah well, at least we can watch Messi xD

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Not a bad duo that

@la_espada: I really wish I could have seen those individuals play in their primes.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7232  Edited By ia_espada

@acer_: They were amazing, mano. But hey, no generation has ever witnessed such a titanic duel like Messi Vs. Ronaldo. Two players each looking to be the greatest of all time born in the same era? Its no wonder they've been breaking everyone's records left and right ;P

@pyrogram: LOL true.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: They were amazing, mano. But hey, no generation has ever witnessed such a titanic duel like Messi Vs. Ronaldo. Two players each looking to be the greatest of all time born in the same era? Its no wonder they've been breaking everyone's records left and right ;P

I was so sad their teams didn't play in the world cup!

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7234  Edited By acer1_

@la_espada: This is so true. It's gonna be a sad day when those two start getting on and eventually retire. Luckily that's not going to be for a while.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7235  Edited By ia_espada

@acer_: Definitely. Football fans will remember this generation. We basically have the modern-day versions of Maradona and Pele battling against each other on a weekly basis.

@pyrogram: Ronaldo was injured so his performance at the World Cup left a lot to be desired, but nobody really thought Portugal was gonna do anything LOL. I mean, its just Portugal. They did as much as they could but it wasn't happening. Still though, Ronaldo's cross against the US in the WC was loco.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have so many ideas

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Lol love how you said Messi and not Maradonna :p And to think this generation has so many other amazing talents.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: Whoops, my mind's all over the place ;P Right? Ibrahimovic, Rooney, Suarez, Ozil, Gotze, Neymar, Bale, Di Maria, I could go on.

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: lol it's late so I'll forgive you :p Haha and then you have a number of players who are destined for great things.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@acer_: Hehe ;) Football's future is looking very bright.

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Notifications are acting up again.....

Avatar image for gabriel_porthos
gabriel_porthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante:

Shifting his emerald gaze's focus from the vase of fragrant flowers to the mesmeric golden hue of Lena's dallying stare, Gabriel remained attentive as she detailed a brief portion of her childhood habits. Engrossed and entranced by the diminutive Dante's words, an engaged smile curled on his bearded features, "Aww, that's cute, that's funny", he began, "You and your sister, you almost sound like Santi and I when we were ninos. We would do all of these crazy things", a quiet laugh escaped him. "I remember this one time, we had seen this character on the television fly because he had a cape. So I thought, 'Why not?'. I wore my bedsheets like a cape and went to mi madre's balcony".

"Santi was watching quietly from behind. He didn't participate, but I thought at the time that I could fly. So when I stood on the balcony's edge with the intention of jumping to see if I would fly, he waited for a bit, but then when I was about to step forward, he pulled me down and told me that I couldn't fly 'yet'". Tamely shaking his head in self-amusement with the infantile antics that defined his and Santiago's childhood, Gabriel resumed. "I had just discovered my powers at the time, and Santi told me it was possible to use magnetism to fly. But I didn't know how, I thought I did, but he knew I didn't. I remember these times and I wish for one day to relive my childhood because times were simpler then. But then again, that was a time before I met you, my girlfriend".

His malachite gaze lingered for a moment following his verbal acknowledgement of their relationship, "I don't think I'd want to go back to such a time", his smile widening with expressed affection prior to dissipating as he stuffed his face in the plate of ambrosial spaghetti set before him. Unable to bring himself to speak with his mouth preoccupied with chewing, he waited and swallowed. "She was polite. You're a little bit like her. That she'd seek me out for the reasons that she did, she's a very good mother".

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Joe Bonamassa.

Natalia_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yup. Lost the feeling.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan
GuardiansoftheGalaxymarvelfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, I'm rather new to this. How do you join?

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: Check out the pinned thread first but other then that anybody is welcome.

@arquitenens: Sorry I thought it happen another time , don't hurt me .

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7250  Edited By Strigidae_23

@guardiansofthegalaxymarvelfan: Welcome to the RPG section!

And you don't have to worry about 'joining' you can just make a character and post so long as you don't break any rules.