Avalon (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Interesting...I don't think I want this one to die just yet.

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#652  Edited By Xiandra
Avatar image for the_last_samurai
The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait my post limit is gone? I swear it was 25? O_o

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiandra: I almost decided on a funny crossing post, but then decided against it.

Station_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soon.....

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is getting interesting :D

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#659  Edited By lady_liberty
lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#660  Edited By lady_liberty

Liberty set at a workbench inside the Noir Rose's cave. Darkness surrounded her save for a single white light glaring down from above. Antonia's custom tools hung from steel hooks driven into the cave wall. The heroine's gravity gauntlets lay in front of her. They were built Imperium tech scavenged from a group of robotic warriors Vel and Liberty had faced when hijacking one of their supply ships.

The technology was common place among the warriors of the Imperium but it was based upon principles earth scientists had yet to discover. As such Liberty struggled to modify the technology and her best efforts were only enough to rebuild the gravity maces into a pair of gauntlets which amplified her striking power. Gauntlets which had broken down and now required repairs.

Hours ticked by. Beads of sweat appeared on her forehead. Yet eventually she was able to solve the puzzle of her prize, and the gauntlets were functional once more.

She pulled them on with a smile.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hours later she stood in one of the Avalon training facilities. Rather than using her alien void shield she was focusing on developing her control over her magnetic field. Once she could hurl a city in the air. Today she could no longer muster that degree of power. Instead she had learned to focus her magnetic field down into a slender barrier, one enhanced by the harmonics of her Trion shield.

The Trion shield was a round, lense shaped disk. White and an almost black blue paint created a star in the center of the shield. Around the edges a blue field could be seen where light blueshifted as it collided with the magnetic barrier created by Liberty's powers.

Bullets clattered off of the trion and rebounded from the magnetic barrier as Liberty twisted and turned, diving and lunging through the course. Machinegun emplacements barked and long streams of brass clattered to the ground before Liberty twisted, hurling her shield to bounce through the course, decapitating gun drones one by one until the room fell silent and her shield bounced from the roof and back to her hand.

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#663  Edited By _Higgins_

@lady_liberty: And there Pest sat, staring at here like a schoolboy. A goofy smile on his face and chin resting on his green palm, letting out a sigh. "Wow...I mean wow she is gorgeous!" The teleporter sat up on the rafters, almost certain he would get in serious trouble if caught this far into the facility. This was the burden of his new gift, one he asked for indeed, but has made him greedy. Being anywhere had become a very realistic possibility, it flared his curiosities and snooping to explainable levels.

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm gonna be out until later tonight, but I'll start getting posts in then.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

A shower of sparks sprayed into the air from the severed drone platforms. The blue barrier around the edge of the shield flickered away and Liberty slipped the shield back onto her back.

The teleporters sigh might as well have been a grenade exploding, as the heroines hearing was sharp enough to detect a heartbeat. She looked up. "Thank you for the compliment. But this is a restricted area and I don't see a pass-" Her eyes were sharp enough to see individual fibers in his clothing even at this distance. "-so I'm afraid its time to leave."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Pest's eyes went wide, letting out this odd panicky screech. "No no no no n-" His body warped away and then right in front of her, his hands waving about "-o no! Please don't call security or something! I just..Well you're pretty awesome, just wanted to see some hero ass kicking. I'll just be on my way now though, and sorry for snooping." He gave a half wave, not wanting to test her patience before he turned his back and started walking, thinking of where he could warp to.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

"Alright. But as you can clearly teleport you need to teleport to an area that isn't restricted or outside the building entirely."

_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: "I was trying to think of a place lady! It's not just POOF mag-!" Pest had just warped away mid-sentence

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quietly admiring the aesthetic craft of the unassuming, argent bracelet emblazing his right wrist, the Posh Porthos calmly rose from his lush desk, instinctively straightening his onyx, Hermes tie with the inherited patrician mannerisms of his late father. Coolly positioning himself several behind the wooden piece of furniture, Santi's mesmeric, sapphire blue eyes shifted from the bracelet to the desk and back to the bracelet. A technological innovation he was inspired to develop after being allowed by Lady Liberty herself to study the extraterrestrial technology of her Gravity Gauntlets, the nameless metal accessory though similar does not rely on the Gravity Gauntlets' manipulation of gravitation. Instead, it derives it's power not from gravitons, but a superpartner of the elementary particles, the graviphoton.

Behaving similarly to a photon, it was however, the particle's generation of a repulsive force, anti-gravity, that was harnessed by the bracelet, enabling the Spaniard to generate protective barriers or force fields as well as powerful bursts and directional blasts of the repulsive force. "I will have to thank Ms. Coltaine for this", an expectant upwards curl of the lips as he succinctly eyes his desk and with a quick thrust of his right palm, blasts his desk with the behemothic power of the repulsive force, facilely flinging it across his office's grandiose interior.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#670  Edited By lady_liberty

@_higgins_:

The heroine turned back to the training room. She had been a superhero since she was a teenager, having first 'gone active' when she was fifteen years old. Now she was eighty. Teleporters dressed like green bugs, cannibalistic monsters, ancient mutant warriors, vigilantes dressed like giant bats and more, she had seen it all.

Some might find those encounters strange or find the constant threat of violence disquieting but Lady Liberty had never not been a heroine. It wasn't strange, it was just her life.

"Computer, activate evasion drill five five seven. Disengage safety protocols." Back to work.

Jack_Wilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#671  Edited By Jack_Wilder

@lady_liberty said:

@_higgins_:

The heroine turned back to the training room. She had been a superhero since she was a teenager, having first 'gone active' when she was fifteen years old. Now she was eighty. Teleporters dressed like green bugs, cannibalistic monsters, ancient mutant warriors, vigilantes dressed like giant bats and more, she had seen it all.

Some might find those encounters strange or find the constant threat of violence disquieting but Lady Liberty had never not been a heroine. It wasn't strange, it was just her life.

"Computer, activate evasion drill five five seven. Disengage safety protocols." Back to work.

Not until she's seen a giant talking super mouse :P
I'm on the wrong account, whoops.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_higgins_:

We will get along so well.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: [ I think we will at that ;-)

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: [ I think we will at that ;-)

You can take over as Antonia's sidekick once I recapture Trinity. ;)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Last_Samurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Ha! I was wondering if somebody would use that Gif sometime lmfao

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiandra: I never really listened to the universe much anyway ;-)

Xiandra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Officially, that is unacceptable. Personally, that makes me look forward to a much more exciting hunt.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2490382/btman-vs-predator-2-o.gif

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm waiting for an invasion :S

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

Ruby awoke with a big prolonged stretch and yawn. Proceeded to get ready. To day was important she had an interview at Avalon, surprisingly they had called her in. She had an application that suggested a lot of past work as an actor, a musician, a manager of a music company and so on. It also listed a lot of small jobs like boxing matches she was booked for, and promoting other competive things. In theory just maybe the company could use the spirited twenty three year old. Ruby Blake however was geeking out last night because she thought she had no chance in hell getting in. And that grammer test was harder then that time she had to cope with punching her prom date down low in tenth grade...and she had thought that one of her worst days.

On her way to the illustrious corporation Ruby stopped for coffee, with cream and five shugars. iPod blaring and head bobbing as she savored the cafinated beverage she lost all track of time. Untill the radio announced that it was the 11:00 news. Her appointment was at 11:30 "oh crap oh crap oh crap" she repeated as she spun around looking for the towering structure. Spotting it the red clocked figure lept to the roof tops and ran as fast as she could. At no point did she stop saying "oh crap."

Thanks to her speed however she managed to reach an alleyway near the facility at 11:25 there Ruby took a moment. What form was best business manner, she decided upon white(Weiss RWBY). Her hair as white as snow and done up into a fashionable pony tail, her dress and coat a mix of white and teel coloring with a splash of red to the collar. Ruby nodded her approval, it was distinct and it was her. First impressions were important, shutting the iPod down and tucking it away she entered the lobby. "Compose yourself don't freak. You got this Ruby. Keep it together...okay."

Feeling confidant now in herself she made her way to the front desk. "Excuse me. Ruby Blake, I'm suppose to have an interview in about two minutes. Where do I go?" It wasn't till she finished the question that she remembered she had a rapier at the hip, she still hadn't found away to conceal the weapons her form provided. It led to a softly whispered final "oh crap."

(Sorry for any grammatical f ups lol)

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@no_one_: HA! You referenced the grammar test!
I also notice funny things about you and I in a sort of coinkydink way.

[Hehe, no problem.]

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: course I did ^_^ lol how could I not?

What kinda things? :)

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#685  Edited By Trinity-Blue
_Higgins_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No_One_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe: it made for a great moment IMO so I went with it :)

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going to bed. I'll catch you all tomorrow.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Detroit fans co-opting Boston Strong for #DetroitStronger on twitter should be punched in the face.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: Hockey, yeah.

Except Boston Strong is about y'know....sticking together after a terrorist attack almost exactly a year ago and Detroit Stronger is about beating us in a sports game. Beyond classless.

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean it helps that we won last night and evened the series score, but still.

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whisper_: Only NHL jersey i own is a Redwings one, but that is beyond classless from the fans. Next lvl idiocy and insensitivity

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@whisper_: Ah hah, I gotcha. Yeah they clearly don't have much respect for you guys.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whisper_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lady_liberty: @cassius_knightfall: Yeah, sports fans are brutal and awful by nature (you see what goes on with G and I during football season and that's not anything compared to hardcore fans). I'm all for ribbing and tit for tat, but it's the co-opting Boston Strong that's just...it's the height of disrespect.