Avalon (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@antonia: Have you ever seen Twelve Years as a Slave? He's the most villainous, easy to hate character ever in that. Dude is such a versatile actor.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

That was a good movie.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm becoming obsessed with Hino de Duran.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@la_espada:

Dr. Steele approached the building, a towering structure of radiant design. Her return to the conventional Earthen environment had caused her to fully experience the changes that had taken place in her since her imprisonment by the Third Society. Her mind was free, freer than it ever had been. The psionic vampire could feel the web of minds laced throughout the environment with much more precision than before. She was no stranger to telepathy having always had her own psionic prowess, her telepathic link with Jean, having trained telepaths, and having tasted the power of telepathy in the blood she consumed. Her scarlet lips curled into a smile as she entered the premises to meet with the sophisticated innovator for whom she had a sincere admiration. She had always been one to appreciate a keen mind despite physical attractiveness, but the Spaniard had the good looks and intelligent that made him simply impossible for the psychiatrist to resist. And so she arrived at Santiago's office with a rap of delicate knuckles on the wooden door.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

It was rather uncommon for Santiago not to be found in the confines of his lavish office indulging in some thought experiment or mathematical puzzle to entertain his mind. At times however, the Spaniard would embark on succinct strolls in his department, earnestly surveying the efforts being made by his employees to innovate and advance in the field of science, and of course, maximize his personal wealth along with Antonia's and the company's shareholders. Set to return to his office's interior, a smile of tame contentment curled along his comely features at the sight of Alexandra issuing a mannerly knock on his office door. Guiding himself towards the Psyentist, the Spanish suavity of the Black Viper's disarming accent flirted with the psychiatrist's senses.

"Doctora Steele", his audibly smooth voice began as he approached from behind, winsomely stepping into her personal space, pausing only an inch before her sumptuous frame as he gallantly opened the door, an upscale interior of prominent physical dimensions certain to greet the returned Alexandra Steele. "Shall we go inside?", he inquired, tersely curling his arm around her slender waist with gentlemanly panache, encouraging her inside. "May I offer you a drink, bella?".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: "Santiago." She nodded with a sparking smile, her expression growing suggestive as he hovered close to her to open the door. "You may call me Alexandra or Xandra if you'd like, darling." The doctor spoke with polished precision as she was led graciously inside by his embrace. "I'm inclined to accept your request. A drink would be lovely."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

Alexandra or Xandra? A debonair smile edged upwards as he slid his arm from her sensuous frame, "Xandra.. me gusta", Santiago flirted, casting a quick wink of dynamic allure as he directed his attention towards a neighboring shelf festooned by a wide variety of premier alcoholic beverages. Reaching for a bottle of Portugal's most iconic red wine, Monte Velho, the Spaniard civilly pours them both a glass. Though a highborn beverage, it was a wine compatible with all occasions, flaunting a balanced and gastronomic profile that highlights the greatest aromas and flavors of Alentejo grapes. Cordially raising his unblemished glass towards hers, his lips curled into a smile of captivating engrossment, his sapphire gaze meeting hers with the disarming and flustering charm of their inherent, deadly viper-like edge.

"I'm glad you took up my offer to come see me, Xandra", he began, indulging in a succinct sip prior to resting the glass atop his desk's beige surface. Having yet to seat himself, the Spaniard again chivalrously secures his arm around her lithe waist, guiding her towards a hung painting embellishing one of his office's alabaster walls. "Tis a sunset on the moon, Europa. An event I was fortunate enough to witness, and something I simply had to immortalize by painting it", coupling the inborn artist within and the extroverted scientist was often a pastime of the Madrid Viper. For a moment, his azure eyes analyzed the painting, most notably focusing on his use of the Cangiante technique, a classical Renaissance painting model. With it, the flawless transitions from color to color in the work of art truly became a sight to behold. "And that one", gesturing towards a secondary painting, "Chronicles my first visit to the Astral Plane", where he had first met her.

It instead flaunted the Unione technique, characterizing the painting's tone down visage while somehow still maintaining the vibrancy of it's colors. "Following my visit to the Astral Plane, I found that my mind while powerful, was not to the standard that I'd like it to be. I want to awaken it's full potential, bella", he paused, subtly tilting her features towards his with a genteel touch of the chin, their gazes meeting, "And if it offers us an excuse to enjoy one another's company, I'd like for the Psyentist to assist me".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: The doctor took the crystalline goblet with an appreciative nod and sipped the wine with sophisticated grace as she held the stem of the pristine glass with elegant fingers. Her lids fell as the bouquet of the wine settled on her refined tongue. Red wine was certainly her favourite when she was unable to have a more sanguinary beverage. Her frosty blue eyes gazed into the oceanic blue of his, portals to a mysterious soul. "Excellent taste, Santiago. I expected no less." She arched a brow haughtily as she cooly praised his judgment.

"As if I could pass up a meeting with the illustrious Santiago Porthos." Massaged his ego with her discerning and manipulative tongue. He was like her. That fact itself was complimentary. As such, she enjoyed reflecting admiration. Alexandra's attention was drawn to the paintings, her keen eyes picking up on the unique methods of shading, the meticulousness of the colour variations and lighting. She returned her gaze to the Spaniard with an inquisitive look. "A chance to explore and expand your mind? How could I resist the offer of aid? I have experience training metahumans of all kinds, psionic not the least."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist:

For a moment, the intellectual's personable, magnetic smile shifted into a tame smirk of teasing charm in response to the psychiatrist's willingness to inflate his ego. "Lovely, blessed with a beautiful mind, and willing to massage my ego?", he paused, subtly tilting his head to the side in a moment that cultivated flirtatious repartee, "Well, you seem to be the whole package, bella", Santiago quipped with jesting charisma. Their shared similarities however, were not lost on the Spaniard. In many ways they paralleled one another, and perhaps it contributed to how they unconsciously gravitated towards each other. "I don't often present others with the opportunity to explore my mind", he informed, their doting gazes hardly wavering from one another, "Though I do make exceptions every now and then".

Genteelly turning her frame towards his, his right arm curled around the back of her waist, his left hand suavely slid itself along the doctor's arm, succinctly resting atop her hand as he cheekily guided her unblemished glass of Monte Velho towards a neighboring surface. Boldly drawing her closer into the risque embrace, his voice purposely trailed off, accompanied by a suggestive tone that perfectly conveyed the tantalizing implications of his verbal temptation, "Then perhaps, afterwards, we could...".

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6060  Edited By ThePuzzler
No Caption Provided

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: "Oh, Santiago, I wouldn't caress your self-confidence if it wasn't warranted. I fancy a heathy personal esteem. It's something I like to foster." She reached out a hand to stroke a finger under his chin provocatively. "And don't worry about your mind. It's in good hands. I'll be gentle. Unless you'd prefer me be rough." Alexandra smiled wickedly as she was drawn into him, her cyan eyes falling to his lips as he spoke with tantalizing charm. "Hm..." She cocked an eyebrow mischievously. "You certainly will owe me for my services."

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: I'll reply soon :) I have to take care of something first.

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be gone for an hour or two, but I'll get to all of my posts when I get back.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6065  Edited By Lena_Dante

I'm trying to get back in Lena's head

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6066  Edited By The Psyentist

@la_espada: I don't think I'll be posting anything for the rest of the night. Sorry.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm starting to get nervous about actual planing an rp at this point .

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (No worries :))

With an arm secured around her waist in an embrace imparted with the Spaniard's gentlemanly flair and contagious romanticism, he purposely lured her closer, flirtatiously diminishing whatever space remained between them to provocatively linger in the palpable temptation of the moment as their respective gazes flickered towards the other's lips. "Hm", a tame, relaxed chuckle escaped his dapper frame as he gently broke their engrossing embrace, cultivating an element of stronger desire to perhaps emerge during a later period. Quietly, a smile of cultured charm met the entrancing doctor's impishly cocked eyebrow, "Then perhaps, bella, you'll allow me to pay you in advance?", he suggested, mildly tilting his head to the side, "With an engaging night in the city in the company of a silver tongued charmer?".

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada:

"Next, I'd like you to help take care of my assets." She cast a reassuring glance over her shoulder. Her voice was as calm as the rest of her, though it was clear she bore a wistful uncertainty.

"My property and possessions, estates...Avalon..." She then turned her eyes back upon her kingdom and lifted the glass of sweet, nectarous poison to her lips once more.

"I've chosen my successor, my heir, so to speak, though she doesn't know it yet. She'll gravitate toward it, at first without realizing, and she'll come into her own well enough as she acclimates to her new environment." Turning, she made sure to look Santi directly in the eyes, her demeanor briefly coming to resemble that of her professional nature once more, communicating the seriousness of her next request. "I'd like you to make sure she has it when she's ready - as soon as she's ready, but only then.

"I'd like you and Lena to step up as figureheads of Avalon in my absence. Don't worry, I'm not out to increase your workload or anything," she teased, returning to levity. "Aeon can handle all the work-related duties and most ventures, and you'd only need to actually handle Avalon outside of your department if something big came along, or if you wished to take on more active role, but an artificial intelligence can't legally own a company or act as a trustee...yet," casting him a briefly teasing smirk.

"So, can I count on you?"

BloodDiamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kind of want to make a second Nevermore aimed towards a negative response to things

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

Conducting himself with necessary poise and stylish composure despite his earlier disbelief of Antonia's words, for a moment, Santiago matched the woman's minuscule teases amid the more earnest conversational topic with tame chuckles and haughty smiles that subtly galvanized the engrossing repartee that had become a staple of their social interactions with one another. "You're asking quite a lot of me, Tonia", the Spaniard began, averting his azure gaze from hers, directing it elsewhere as he insouciantly surveyed her office with jesting tedium prior to returning to meet her teasing smirk, "I expect to see a sharp rise in my salary", he paused, mildly arching his left eyebrow in an engaging, wordless quip.

Whichever role he would seize however, would remain to be seen. Whether he'll opt to remain the dominating force of only his department however, would apparently be answered by his following words. "As for the role and duties I intend to take, well...", Santiago paused, lightly tapping his bearded chin in a moment of playful pensiveness, "Tis obvious, is it not? If anything I will take an active role in every department with scientific merit. The other less interesting departments can be overseen by Ms. Dante", a half-jesting character conveying his partial answer. He'd of course, have to discuss terms with Lena Dante, a process he assumed would undergo rather smoothly. Soon however, the realization struck him, Antonia would no longer be working in Avalon, her successor would eventually rise to the occasion, whoever she was.

And just as quickly, the implications of he and Antonia no longer working together struck him as well, and for a moment, a terse but clear one, a genuine smile curled on his comely features. It had taken some time for him to internally acknowledge it, but his interest in Antonia would no longer by countered by his personal philosophy regarding involving himself with those he works with or for. He considered his options for a moment, his taciturn gaze hardly wavering from hers prior to coming to a conclusion. He said nothing. Why? The nuanced genius most certainly had an answer for that, one that is perhaps unexpected of him. "I'll be certain to assist your chosen successor when the time arises", he affirmed, addressing a topic completely unrelated to what his thoughts and facial expression may have been conveying in that particular moment.

Soon however, his curiosity emerged, and he wondered. Who was the successor? He was quick to hypothesize on her possible identity. Trinity was the first to come to mind. Though he quickly dispelled his theories to address Antonia's defining inquiry. "Of course you can, bella", affirming that her faith in him was not poorly founded, he soon paused, "What will you do now?".

The Psyentist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: Alexandra smiled with an intoxication not from the wine. This was ridiculous. She must truly have a type. As a psychiatrist, she knew the chemistry behind attraction, but sometimes it still baffled her in the vast cerebral hub of her brain. She instinctually wrapped an arm around his waist with the inevitable closeness, reflecting his own movements. "Pay in advance? No, I'll consider such a lovely evening with you a down payment." What was she doing? He had a daughter. What even happened to her mother? Who was she? She still knew very little about this handsome stranger.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_psyentist: (Hope you don't mind, bella, but I moved Xandra a little bit :)

There was an element of allurement to their interaction, a flirtatious gleam to every playful exchange of engrossing glances between the entranced pair. "Oh?", the corners of his lips softly edging upwards, a smile of disarming suavity accompanying his subtly raised, left eyebrow as the golden-haired doctor and azure-eyed charmer dallied and teased. Few women manage to captivate anything beyond cordiality from the Spaniard, and rarely do they ever manage to garner this degree of interest from his person. Alexandra's combination of intellect, seductive charm, and sensuous flair compelled him towards her, guiding the Spaniard forward as he leaned in, his leaps resting an inch from her ear, "Shall we embark now, Doctora?", his voice inquired with tempting undertones, his warm breath hoping to titillate her every sense.

Sliding both hands onto hers, gallantly taking them into his, fluidly shifting the atmosphere from one of tantalizing seduction to one of classical romanticism. "Vamos, mi querida", he verbally encouraged, departing the company building in the entrancing Psyentist's company. He didn't truly have any grandiose occasion planned, however, with the brilliance that his mind frequently conjures and the possibilities that his wealth drew to his fingertips, did he truly have to? Stepping inside the chauffeured, upscale, midnight blue Mercedes-Benz limousine, a subtly telling smile festooned Santiago's august features, one that expressed his certainty over the enrapturing quality of the activity to come. During their peregrination from Avalon to Carson Airport, Santiago maintained light but winsome conversation, remaining attentive yet somewhat nonchalant.

Within the confines of a luxurious, rented, onyx jet, Santiago intimately met the doctor's crystal blue gaze as they embarked on a private sunset air tour of Los Angeles, cordially raising his glass of Pernod Ricard Perrier Jouet champagne towards hers, "I hope the evening is.. to your liking", he winked with galvanizing pizzazz. The extended deluxe aerial tour culminated in a captivating flyby of Hollywood lit up during the ingressing night, allowing the highborn couple to gaze upon it's overpowering splendor from above as they enjoyed the ambrosial cuisine set atop their table.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: In spite of the jesting nature of his remarks, Antonia understood that she was indeed asking a lot of both Santiago and Lena, whom she still needed to speak to, but who, as with Santi, she expected to comply, in lieu of their relationship. Ensuring this was why she offered as much as possible to keep any additional load as light as they should wish, and so far, it had gone just as well as expected, given Santi's disposition and inclinations toward knowledge.

"I knew you'd go for that, que ávido." She shook her head sportively and turned, placing her back to the window, setting the glass down so she could use her hands to prop herself on the window. "Thank you," she said, expressing genuine gratitude, minding herself how the entire encounter had gone up until that point.

What am I doing? Antonia had been considering that question for quite a while, only having come up with partial answers until then. Locking her feet at the ankles, she stared contemplatively at her toes while making one more consideration on the matter, chuckling quietly as she pushed a responsive verse from her mind. She sat in silence for a while, sipping from the glass, focus seemingly single-mindedly on her feet. A number of scenarios buzzed around her head, and eventually, she shrugged in acceptance of the possibilities, looking back up into his face.

"Well, I was gonna keep you in the dark about the whole thing, but since you've been such a good friend to me, I guess you at least deserve to know some of the basics. You don't wanna sit?" she offered as a courtesy, momentarily breaking the line of dialogue. Slightly more attentive to her phone, she checked to ensure soundproofing and all other anti-surveillance measures were in place before commencing. "At this point in time, Anthony Stark is dead. Again. Details were kept very hush-hush, but he's not - or wasn't - from here." She seemed somewhat to drone over the details, finding these rather rudimentary and uninteresting, but necessary as a preface. "In the future, a conflict, a rather decisive one at that, erupted between humans and their allies and mutants and their allies, spurred by the world governments and the Court of Arcani. This is the future from whence the Anthony Stark of late hailed.

This is also where I come from."

Again, she paused, to allow the set-up to sink in, as well as to gauge his reaction and no doubt rapidly acclimating understanding, and admittedly, to a degree, for her own appreciation of dramatic effect. Without saying, it would help to explain her festering, somewhat fanatical obsession with the radical mutant group and mutants in general, even if inclining itself to some degree of interpretation. "I'd like to keep the point of my origin just between myself and those I personally decide to tell, if you don't mind." The request subtly but directly hinting that not even Lena or other mutual allies should know of Antonia's own origin, but indifferent to Anthony Stark.

"As for what I'm doing next, well, potentially very many things. First, I'd like to travel a bit more, through time, to study what effect, if any, the actions he and I have taken may have had on the timeline, or timelines. And perhaps to toy around with them a little more," she added wryly, her levity belying her understanding of the many, potentially dangerous, implications of such ventures. "It's risky, I know, but I'm a scientist with an empirical mind. I like to know things. And in lieu of certain details gathered or otherwise inferred through your conversations as well as my own experiences, I'd like to search for more evidence to refine my theories of...time. Among other things. I can't be limited to just one course. I've got to study as much as possible." There was, of course, much more she had yet withheld, but telling all of what one knows and thinks, she had always held to be a mistake she would refrain from making.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I should feed my babies first or they'll steal my phone again.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Takes over

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6081  Edited By Antonia

@lena_dante: Hehee, I was hatching a plan that would split things between the three of you, but with less actual ability to do things as you please ((because Quintus can't be trusted; 2/3 necessary kinda thing) and also potentially giving me an excuse to kick Q's buttocks down the line), but he said "fck off," so that's why I figured screw it and I'd just let Lena and Santi hold it and do almost whatever they want.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Well that's his loss, that would've been interesting as hell lmao

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia:

As the silence lingered in the atmosphere, Santiago's focus experienced a minor diversion, his cerulean gaze settling on what he assumed to be decorative pieces of art painted by Antonia herself, and for a moment his thoughts rushed to his own paintings, detailing the subtle differences in their respective preferences. He had always harbored some degree of favoritism for classic Renaissance art, often obsessing over perfecting the Unione painting technique in his own personal works. "You'd be surprised, bella", a knowing smirk edging upwards as both eyes returned to meet Antonia's, "If Avalon had something to do with art, I'd quite possibly be involved in that as well", a half-jest imparted with partial truth. At the very foundation of his character, he was a scientist, though secondarily he was an artist.

"De nada, mi reina", civilly inclining his head, arms folded behind his back with patrician poise as if he were truly acknowledging the gratitude of a monarch. It was a flaunted fragment of the engrossing repartee that often rendered their conversations an engaging, winsome experience, even when greater austerity was more or less warranted. He watched, radiating dignified quiescence as she who was to no longer be his corporate superior seated herself, leisurely indulging in her glass of premier whiskey. Though he remained mute, the instinctively tame smile that decorated his august, proud countenance expressed with more effectiveness his thoughts better than his words could. His gaze never truly wavered, remaining quietly transfixed on the entrepreneurial 'reina' as he'd put it, as if he were admiring a captivating work of art.

Finally the aromatic silence broke as she initiated what would be a momentous revelation of her identity. "Oh I do", accepting the offered seat with a sportive smile, "I was simply waiting for the Queen to offer me one", the Queen of Avalon indeed. Internally bracing himself, Santiago retired to a seat situated several feet before her. Though not entirely informal, the Spaniard's posture did sport his iconic flippancy as he rested his left leg by the ankle atop his his right leg's thigh, his left hand insouciantly caressing the left portion of his jaw as his sapphire gaze met Antonia's, taking in all the information that she was willing to offer. As a person who harbors a deep appreciation for secrecy and often resorts to selective disinformation to preserve it, Santiago perceived an unorthodox intimacy in Antonia's willingness to reveal this much regarding herself.

He certainly wouldn't do so if not in conversation with a trusted friend. Generally, the revelation would have been overpowering to the ordinary mind and soul. Save for a momentary widening of his eyes and raise of both brows in sincere surprise, the Spaniard more or less managed to maintain his tangible composure. "That is a lot to take in. More than I did before, I now know why you're so filled of conviction, and no need to worry, Tonia. This conversation will not be known beyond these walls, of that I can assure you", the affirming nature of his words promised that no other soul save for those she personally informs would be aware her extra-universal origins. She liked to know things, indeed she did, "I know you do, Antonia. Tis why I'm so fond of you", as a genius, it was frustrating to not be surrounded by peers he can hold an intelligent conversation with, "...More than fond if I'm being sincere", he paused, his mouth subtly curling into a tenderhearted smile.

"And if only to get you started, here's an interesting theory about time. It's one that suggests that time emerges from quantum entanglement, an exotic relationship in which two quantum particles share the same existence, even if they're separated", he continued. "This link between two particles, electrons for example, can be used to measure time. The way a pair of entangled electrons is evolve is not at all so different from a clock used to measure change. For example, one can compare the change in entangled particles with an external clock completely independent from the universe. Making observations outside the universe and measuring the evolution of the particles using an external clock would show me that the particles appear entirely unchanging, that time, strangely enough, does not exist. However, inside the universe with an internal clock, you would be able to compare the evolution of the particles with the rest of the universe. As an internal observer, you would witness a change, and this difference in the evolution of the entangled particles compared with everything else would be a measure of time, one that implies that time is a phenomenon that emerges from quantum entanglement".

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lena_dante: He always hates me! T__T

Hehee, he didn't literally say "fck off," just so.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

@lena_dante: Hehee, I was hatching a plan that would split things between the three of you, but with less actual ability to do things as you please ((because Quintus can't be trusted; 2/3 necessary kinda thing) and also potentially giving me an excuse to kick Q's buttocks down the line), but he said "fck off," so that's why I figured screw it and I'd just let Lena and Santi hold it and do almost whatever they want.

You amuse me :D

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6086  Edited By Antonia
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: :O Shots fired! How could you say that lol I'm your number 1 fan.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: I think Mercy is my number 1 fan, depending on who I am. Discounting me, of course. And there's maybe a Pyrogram somewhere down the line.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

@quintus_knightfall: I think Mercy is my number 1 fan, depending on who I am. Discounting me, of course. And there's maybe a Pyrogram somewhere down the line.

Is it bad that I laugh at this line.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: No. It's bad that you used a period where there should be a question mark! Joke. ^_^ No, no badness. It was intended as a light-hearted remark.

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia said:

`BOOYA

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Okay good and Your right I do that*flips table and walks away.*

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hafta pee. And I'm hungry. And I wanna watch a pelicula. And play a game. And reead. And do so much right now.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: We should sometime but did you know your the third person to say that to me.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Who else said that? You wanna know the difference between me and them?

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: And I forgot to add this part to.. sure.

Antonia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowswordmaster: Oh! Well, sometimes not much, but I assure you, if you're novel and exciting enough, I'll not drop out on you. And I shouldn't, because novelty is a big factor sometimes for me. And that might help. Well, I'd do my best not to leave you hanging. And you might have things going on.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonia: Well funny thing is that right now I'm just waiting until I need to post.I sorry to disappoint you because there is nothing novelty about me , if you are looking for that then go for @mastermouse or @_nobody_ then.