@valken:

Brilliant idea! I do like Shockwave.

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@jack_: Shockwave is pretty awesome man; I always thought he should be leader instead of Megatron...he could definitely kick his ass in a fight.

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: I laughed way to much at that hahaha!!!

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valken:

The guy who made it does lots of funny Transformers overdubs. The best ones are the Transformers Cereal Commercial things that he made himself. They are absolutely hilarious. (Warning:Intense profanity).

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll post again later, the vine ate my post and I got pissed and cba to do it again right now -_-

valken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jack_: I'll have a look later haha!

Megakron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Megakron

"I would have waited an eternity for this, its oveeer Prime"

Loading Video...

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jack_
It's Shockwave time!
It's Shockwave time!

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Maestro_
No Caption Provided

Optimus_Vine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Optimus_Vine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be posting tomorrow morning.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Oh yeah, cause that's exactly how every one of us looks like. And we are also completely stupid to use Earthly weaponry instead of our kickass weaponry >_>

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Maestro_
_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Use the fcking pic of Snake Eyes putting a grenade inside Starscream's head. Geesh, do I need to teach you everything? I skimmed many galleries for Snake Eyes pics, mate.

Optimus_Vine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atrocity_: @last_man_standing: As Space diligently worked inside the ship shooting between pieces of fallen cybertronian alloys attempting to scavenge remaining elements, the leader of the Autogods felt a familiar but long closed circuit flash in his neck pistons, the signal of a local Autogod. Turning around he approaches the hill to see an ancient familiar face, "Atrocity."

He begins to speak but the sound of washing water drags his attention to the right, as he watches the sea rise like a typhoon to an impossible height, then crash in submission as it sheds the disguise covering the center of the anomally, "Hammerstein. Brothers, it has been...too long. Have you found your forms for? We are going on a mission, into the native populous of 'New Grimm'.There, we will find the present weilder of the cube, and we will reclaim what belongs to us."

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: hella posts, none of'em the right character :P

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: I'll do so after I got this post done for Impero :P I done a freaking massive post yesterday only for it to be eaten, it was like my heart being ripped out XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: Thats still happening? How often?

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Maestro_

@_animus_: Happened to me twice so far, and to Closure yesterday too

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

@_drake said:

@xenon_: Use the fcking pic of Snake Eyes putting a grenade inside Starscream's head. Geesh, do I need to teach you everything? I skimmed many galleries for Snake Eyes pics, mate.

That is not Starsceam , it's Ravage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_ said:

@_animus_: Happened to me twice so far, and to Closure yesterday too

Makes me feel like the black guy in a horror movie. It's gonna happen...but I won't know when -_-

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Hey now, I'm using one of the only black characters on the vine, only a matter of time before I get snuffed :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: We said in the transformers thread.

Jazz: "You whats crackin cuz!"

Maestro_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Maestro_
_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: I haven't read that comic so I don't know about that.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake said:

@shadowswordmaster: I knew it couldn't be Starscream. But I hate him, so whatever lol

Your anger is clouding you min young one : P

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By _Drake

@shadowswordmaster: He is so boring. Always the dude that has everything to take over and lets himself be taken by his cowardice.

ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_drake: Yeah he is , you nail it right on the head.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xenon_: lol don't get me started man...

_Vex_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

@_vex_: Fuzionguy is offering hugs if you need one.

I got you, bro.
I got you, bro.

Thanks bro. I needed that.

Avatar image for last_man_standing
Last_Man_Standing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimus_vine: @optimus_vine:

Thousands of gallons of water along with its hapless inhabitants surged out of Hammerstein's inner workings, falling like cascading waterfalls. He took one step onto land, and it quaked under his mammoth size and weight. Subtlety, obviously, never was the behemoth's strong suit. His long journey across many miles of open ocean floor brought him here, and he began to voice his reply to the Prime One, slowly at first and rising like rolling thunder.

"Friends are...alive. This is...good," the ponderous mind of the titan flowed as fluently as a river, just not as fast as the rapids dashing on the rocks. He took his time to say things, because what he had to say often needed a long time to say in order to stress its importance.

"I have...found...this,"

Having inspected the remains of a hollowed-out battlecruiser during his long march, Hammerstein made the extraneous transition from humanoid into a conglomeration of controlled shapes and forms. Each of these geometric oddities molded into the next perfectly, until Hammerstein finally folded his head into his torso and began to finalize the transformation. Before long, a fully-armed and operational battleship hovered outside the base, floating on the water in harmony with the intense waves generated by the monstrous entity's movements. The size of the war boat seemed accurate in comparison to Hammerstein's original size, therefore it would never be mistaken for any battleship forged by human hands no matter how large the native port could be. The dull roar of Hammerstein's voice echoed from within the central cavity of his transformed state, and it sounded like he was laughing.

"There is another...but not now..."

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Nevermore_

@naamah:

I'm using the bike Arcee <3 (movies/Transformers Prime)

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@last_man_standing: @optimus_vine:

"Hammerstein. Optimus." He stated, bobbing his head respectfully whilst greeting both allies. "I believe the last time we met was... a few decades ago? I have gotten rusty since then." The Autobot joked, renowned for his out-of-time humorous collocations, only matched by his brutality in combat. His eyes sluggishly pivoted to witness the humongous behemoth transforming into an aquatic vehicle of sorts, the herculean figure forcing water to cascade from its elephantine shoulders as the boisterous voice reverberated, the clanking cacophony irritating his hearing.

"I have, as well, found the perfect camouflage." The words were spilled as he rapidly commenced an outlandish transmogrification. Limbs flexed, overlapping one over the other as the robotic alike figure metamorphosed into a beauteous, monumental Rally Fighter. The harmony of an accelerating engine overtook the encompassing wreckage, coming from the potent obsidian and xanthous vehicle. "I may develop another form, though. This planet's fauna amuses me, I have been studying it since my arrival. Yet, I do not seem to encounter what I seek. The flawless primitive life-form."

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Naamah

@nevermore_:

I had the sports-car version in mind like this... Seeing as how you're gal is pink and white, how about mine is yellow and white... Then we would kind of look like the pink and yellow rangers as well. :)

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's more pink and black/blue I could say white though if you'd rather <3

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/4/0/5/9/7/53_71646_fa5ba2c03ae6ab0_1245709771.jpg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Waiting on a couple of Autogods.

If anybody want to be on the evil side Gambler's alt is Megakron, he's going to be leading the Deceptigods.

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Naamah

@nevermore_:

Well... You are going modern and I am going classic... So... Do you think there will be a problem?
Well... You are going modern and I am going classic... So... Do you think there will be a problem?

Nevermore_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:

If anybody want to be on the evil side Gambler's alt is Megakron, he's going to be leading the Deceptigods.

Do you know if DC is still planning on making a Galvatron alt? If not I might make a quick switch....

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucian_lebeau: lmao dayymn Galvatron don't play!

Nah he's been mia for a while now. I'd go for it, seems more your type, Megatron more his.

Lucian_LeBeau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: Right? Leonard Nimoy on the vocals dont hurt none either.

Cool cool, I'mma do that then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Shellshock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimus_vine@atrocity_@last_man_standing

His arrival to Earth had been sly, and had avoided any sort of human notification or interaction. This was far from a surprise for Shellshock to go undetected, he was after all, the best special operations Autogod that Cybertron had ever seen. He was one of the largest amongst the autogods, rivalling the size of their leader, Optimus Vine. But his size didn't affect his skill in being unavoidable and invisible.

He walked over a ridge, moving towards the source of the signal which had been sent out by his leader. When he cast over the top of the ridge, he saw several of his comrade's gathered below. It had been some time since he had seen them all, and it had been even longer since they had all been together.

Shellshock moved quickly down the other side of the ridge, jogging lightly at the joy of seeing his allies, his friends. His steps pounded against the earth, leaving massive footprints behind him as he made his way towards his fellow autogods. "Optimus, Atrocity..."He looked up at the third autogod who he had not seen in the longest - his size dwarfed the rest of the autogods, even alongside themassive bulk of Optimus and Shellshock. "and Hammerstein, it has been a long time."

He looked towards Optimus Vine, "As much as I would like to catch up old friends, we have a pressing matter at hand. What information do we already have? I will conduct reconnaissance as soon as possible."

xXSpitFireXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@optimus_vine: @last_man_standing: @atrocity_: @_shellshock:

(I'll edit my bio and shit later today or tomorrow but didn't want ppl waiting on me)

About a month ago Des came across a meteorite an unexpected collision in a desserts sands. Natural curiosity brought her to investigate. What she'd uncovered was a marvel of mechanical engineering. Despite having toyed and tinkered with nearly every vehicle under the sun and most other electronics as well nothing compared to the pile of twisted metal. Eventually she'd dragged it home and got it operational the reveal of such led to the realization that what she'd found was an alien. The mechanized marvel called herself Spitfire.

In a time long forgot amidst the early stages of evacuation Spitfire was sent to be a sentry for the civilians. To keep the less combat prepared autogods safe. Having acquired over forty kills with her unique use of speed and size she was an ideal candidate. That was until those they were at war with shot the transport just as it jumped into hyperspace. Spitfire couldn't say if any survived the impact or journey. She did know however that at the time of her awakening she was one of a small handful of those on earth. Until now.

Racing through the streets at blinding speeds the unique duo headed to the signal of what to Spitfire sounded like a trap and to Des like sci fi bullshit. To think that Optimus of all the autogods would survive the war in distant stars and be of all places here. As dust settled however upon the roads as the two grew close they found the signal to be very real. Only thing close to what Des was swing was the creature Goliath. Only thing close to what Spitfire was seeing was ghosts or things in biblical tales. As the Ducati transforms into it's robotic self it's dwarfed by those around her. Human on the machines shoulder is like a pet in size at best. Both of them though find themselves uncertain, the winning side was the best to be on and who knew what firepower the opposition possessed. "Desiray, this is Atrocity Shellshock Hammerstein and Optimus. This human helped me after the crash. Is this all that's left of us?"

Optimus_Vine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Optimus_Vine

@last_man_standing:

Standing among the combined team of autogods Optimus was proud to see all of them were the same loyal members he faught along side so many times millenias ago. The metallic timber of the revving in Optimus' chest signaled his leader sphere engaging in the face of a group who needed him

"Hammerstein, the wise monolith. You represent our people's wisdom, as well as our power. I am glad you've joined us in the final battle. We will need you." Optimus says looking up at the giant structure of Hammerstein before passing him

@atrocity_: He places a thick flame crested metal palm on Atrocity's headlight, "Atrocity, the old ageless. You've chosen well, it suits you. You stand as one of our most experienced members yet you maintain the skill and speed you were first born with. I am sure we will find the answer to your ferocious nature in the human city. Until then, this beastly form will have to suffice." He slaps the hood twice as Atrocity's Autogod symbol flips over to stand proudly.

@_shellshock: Turning quickly Optimusthrows a foot forward following his arm, moving gracefully than anticipated by those that didn't understand his well oiled mechanophsiology "The swift spy shellshock. It's good to see you. We only know two things. One, the cube is on this planet and it is in the hands of a highly powerful, highly intelligent human. He is a danger to us and everything else. Two..." Stepping back optimus pauses and looks into the optics of his fellow autogods, "The deceptigods know this as well, and may already be among us-"

@xxspitfirexx: "Spitfire...I knew I sensed another. Your long range communicator must have been damaged in your landing...As well as your judgement. I am glad you are alive." He hugs the female bot and then slowly kneels to rest on one fist, his blue optics looking into the fleshy eyes of the human female, Desiray, "Equally so that you found her. It is a special being on any planet that can repair an Autogod. We are in your debt. But know this; If you accompany us, you may not survive what comes next."

Standing back up Optimus surveys the team, his deep motor roars louder to command the entire team, "We go to a city much like our own, built on metal and machination but soulless like the Cybertron we left. In it we will find a human named Newcastle. He and he alone holds the cube, and will stop at nothing to continue unencumbered to spoil it's power. We will fight this man if it means the end of us. For if we lose our lifes, if one of us survives but gain the cube...we will be remembered for our sacrifice forever. If you want to turn back do so now...if Not "

"AUTOGODS... "

LET'S ROLL OUT
LET'S ROLL OUT