• 129 results
#1 Edited by Optimus_Vine (17 posts) - - Show Bio

///// Starlog 4283439484.17435 //// Crash status ////

I, am Optimus Vine. Leader of the Autobots.

In the wake of the war that destroyed our home planet we have traveled among the stars, searching for signs of energon to repopulate our ranks...but to no avail.

The decimation of Cybertron set in motion by our enemies has not been slowed. Only stalled. We fight our foe across galaxies known and otherwise while attempting to find our scattered brothers. I have located several so far but they are a small few in comparison to what we once were. Many...many of you have disagreed with my decision to fight on. Though I respect your choice, I understand your concerns. My faith, has been dwindling for many years from a flame of hope, to a flicker nearly snuffed by the vacuum of self doubt.

But it has been rekindled.

Our on board navigation has found in a system far from our own signs of-

The cube.

Autobots, if you are alive, if you are receiving this message, I have found the means to our salvation. I have not given up on you, even though you may have given up on yourselves. Our mission is not finished.

If I was alerted of the Cube's presence on this planet, 'He'... has been as well. 'He' is coming, and we do not have much time. The final battle for our kind,for hu-man kind, perhaps for all living kind, it at hand.

And so I call the remaining autobots to arms one final time to join me in a battle that will decide the fate of all things for the rest of time.

I send you the coordinates to a planet called...Earth.

Aiming the wreckage of his ship Optimus sends the message into the stars, turning his sights back to his star cruiser. The loss of an option to leave this unknown place instills a small fear in his spark, but it's quickly washed away by the inspiration of hope, as he walks back into the broken Bay door and watches the screen for signs of incoming allies

"I am waiting."

(OP will be updated soon.)

#2 Edited by _Vex_ (201 posts) - - Show Bio

So....this RP...is the exact premise for transformers?....exact premise.

#3 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@_vex_: Fuzionguy is offering hugs if you need one.

#4 Edited by Last_Man_Standing (265 posts) - - Show Bio

Hammerstein...

HAMMERSTEIN!

#5 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Wesley_Odepius (155 posts) - - Show Bio

OOOOOOMG!!! IDEA!!!! What if the Drones I just created like Lick n Stock are the fathers of Autobots? What if a Cynerdronean left Cynersdrone found a planet and remade it into Cybertron?!!!!

#7 Edited by Wesley_Odepius (155 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock N Stock

#8 Posted by MrYashimora (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

oh joy alien robots that half the Vine members can 1 shot >_>

#9 Edited by Last_Arashikage (18 posts) - - Show Bio

lol so much hate'n going on lately. Not sure why half the Vine would be able to one-shot anything to be honest. You cant even land a hit on a character unless they let you ;) Someone could make an Autogod who's faster then the Flash, stronger then Supes, and more technologically advanced then a dozen Ultron's. Would luv to see someone "one shot" that lol

#10 Edited by MrYashimora (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@last_arashikage: talking on how powerful they made there character i was trained to let my character be sort of....weak and not dodge every hit(like some people) >_> but what im saying is machines wont be much if any powerful vs a mutant, hell my character is a alien as well with powers who can stand up to a "canon" transformer but ya >_> sorry if i was hatting just saying :)

#11 Posted by Xenon_ (3347 posts) - - Show Bio

@mryashimora: Transformers are not really inherently meant to be stronger, they are just aliens after all :P

#12 Posted by MrYashimora (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@xenon_: why u -.- :b xD im really hoping they help me with a future space faring RP that Earth born mutants wont join(mostly i dont thing there sci fi nerds like me?)

#13 Edited by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Last_Arashikage (18 posts) - - Show Bio

@mryashimora: Right but my point remains. Powers, species, concepts, etc, dont really matter. Otherwise nobody would ever make a human or weak character. We'd all just be scrambling to create the next Galaxy Destroying Badass if they did. Besides, there are numerous crossovers in which the Transformers Universe more then holds its own against both the DCU and Marvel U's. They're more then just robots in disguise :P

#15 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@mryashimora: point above is what I was about to make.

Not sure when power started carrying weight. 9 out of 10 times I would bring a char down in level for the fun of working with someone else.

#16 Posted by MrYashimora (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@last_arashikage: oh i dident know they where in the comics sadly i dont read them

#17 Edited by MrYashimora (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: i made my character average, basically as good as Captain Amarica, if he had few super powers. "an over power character make the rp no fun and people loose interest in the fight." - animevice mod

#18 Posted by Last_Man_Standing (265 posts) - - Show Bio

---

Size always meant something to Hammerstein. To most, he was the freak in the bunch. Too large to fit into the base, too big to hide on stealth missions. He was just the giant demolisher that won fights. That was it. To Hammerstein, however, it meant something a bit different. He crash-landed on Earth during a tidal storm in the Bering Sea, a typhoon of epic proportions that masked his descent into the depths. In that moment, Hammerstein's size only meant one thing.

Nobody could help him as he was sinking.

Saltwater filled his innards, quite possibly drowning him if not for his unique mechanobiology. All he could do now was watch the world above the surface fade away. It did not take long for him to hit the bottom. Even five hundred feet meant little to the titan as he tried to climb back up to a standing position. Like rising out of the shallow end of a swimming pool, Hammerstein observed his surroundings curiously before sending out a single, untraceable, message to his leader.

"I'm here."

#19 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: i made my character average, basically as good as Captain Amarica, if he had few super powers. "an over power character make the rp no fun and people loose interest in the fight." - animevice mod

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles"- Sun Tzu

#20 Posted by MrYashimora (1199 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@last_man_standing: Damn didn't realize he was that big hah.

My counts up for today but I'll reply soon as I can.

#22 Posted by Last_Man_Standing (265 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_:

He's supposed to transform into an aircraft carrier, but he's not only one of the bosses in that game - he's the entire zone.

Easily Godzilla-size or more :O

#23 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by _Space_Man_ (171 posts) - - Show Bio

If ya need a tiny alien companion for repairs or something, I'd be willing to help ya out.

#25 Edited by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

@last_man_standing: @optimus_vine:

Earth, a petite, malodorous, seemingly postponed at technological advancements. Its race of humanoid alike that superciliously named themselves 'humanity'. Atrocity had arrived for some time, not disguised nor merely to reckon. He had heard about the Cube, although seldom more than simple rumors. His hope wavered as the zephyrs of uncertainty encompassed him. Yet this message, that single message changed it all. He trifled Optimus Vine, and after many years living secluded, a self-ostracized warrior with glory on the past and nothingness on the present, he fluctuated if he was prompt to gather with his race once more.

The starship was gargantuan, a wondrous monument of Cybertron's greatest engineer, now just another wreckage at Earth. The elephantine, stoic robot waded toward the debris. "I am here, Vine."

#26 Edited by Last_Man_Standing (265 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Edited by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Edited by Naamah (320 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah: I believe Azzy is using Arcee. =/

#30 Edited by Naamah (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@atrocity_: Does she turn into a sports car or a bike? If need be... I will draw up my very own design.

#31 Posted by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah: I believe she does.

But you should PM her, I'm sure you both could work something out. =)

#32 Posted by Pyrogram (41246 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumblebee shall post later...

#33 Posted by Optimus_Vine (17 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Optimus_Vine (17 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

Bumblebee shall post later...

Noyce. I'll reply to all posts at once

#35 Posted by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Post eaten? No problemo! Super-Atrocity to the rescue!

#36 Edited by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Dammit, Vine beat me in time =P

#37 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@atrocity_: site's havin one of it's moments lol

#38 Posted by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: This site loves eating important stuff.

#39 Edited by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio

@atrocity_: Only if it's time sensitive. If it's not relevent it'll eat it and yak it up like an asshole anaconda

#40 Posted by Atrocity_ (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

@_animus_: And it flags what shouldn't be flagged and never finds the user you are trying to add to the PM.

#41 Edited by FuzionGuy (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@_animus_ said:

@_vex_: Fuzionguy is offering hugs if you need one.

I got you, bro.

#42 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by _Shellshock (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome the newest member ;). Want to add me to the PM? Also, this is Valken!

#44 Posted by _Shellshock (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, are we all autobots or will Decpticons be introduced? Or are we going with Darkchild's Drone idea?

Animation Arizona animated GIF

#45 Posted by _Animus_ (2549 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Edited by Jack_ (1679 posts) - - Show Bio
Introducing...Swagwave!

#47 Posted by Valken (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack_: @_animus_:

Sounds good Animus.

Also, don't diss the Soundwave look Jack ahaa!

#48 Posted by Jack_ (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

@valken:

It ain't a diss, Swagwave's totally going to be my character for this.

#49 Posted by Valken (498 posts) - - Show Bio

@jack_: Soundwave is being used by Shellshock ;)

#50 Edited by Jack_ (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

@valken:

I need to go cry then. Swagwave away!