[Atlantis VS America] (First CVnU War)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By A1

Some 500 miles off the coast of New Jersey

No Caption Provided

Swimming beneath the thrashing waves of the unpredictable Atlantean local waterways, Meison descends to the pit of the ocean where even light couldn't penetrate. Holding Callisto's hand as a tether to her civility, the ever unpredictable princess obviously still as angered by the disregard of her sovereignty

'We will have our satisfaction sister, soon.' He speaks through telepathic sonar vibrations to his beautiful sister the Princess of the house of Calidus and the undisputedly strongest member of the Empire.Only her anger was

Touching the ground of the algae coated pure white sand of the ocean floor, luminescent wildlife pass by, opening their jaws in anticipation, only to turn their skeletal tails and skitter in the opposite direction both walking easily under the ridiculous pressurization towards the opening gates of the Imperial Palace. Guards in shining pearl and ethereal silver stand at unwavering attention bowing as the two pass. The Stuart and current in charge, in the King's Absence,Jagon Veritin kneels in their presence. "Sire....We are grateful for your return. " An air of disspaointment in his generic statement, The King not looking down, "Why are you not in the royal chamber. "

"Your father...he has, retired me from the throne and retaken his place. All hail King Brai-"

"Tt! I will to speak to my father in private. Ready the armada, call upon the Encantado and have them prepare for possible deployment. All colonies shall be alerted and readied, for war."

With a hidden smile the Stuart looks upwards with fear on his face "War,Sire? I knew the surface was in dire strains but ...very well.Your will be done. Hagren!" Troops follow Jagon towards the docking bays. Meison and Callisto treading speedily up the neon crystal derived elevation systems towards the Bed Chamber of the ridden former King. The doors are shoved open and break the marble like Pearl derived walls behind, "FATHER!! Do you realize how weak this makes me appear?!"

No Caption Provided

"You...forget yourself. I ruled this world long before you...I helped build that surface domain you and your sister try so assuredly *hack hack GAASP!*...to, decimate." An elder encantado stands quickly beside King Braison, dabbing him with neon fluids that begin to revert his over three hundred year old leathered skin to a more supple bronzish peach

Meison closes his eyes and inhales deeply, "Father. The fight amongst one another, they attempt to destroy themselves from within. It is like watching ravenous sharks in the pits of Ventada. They call it a civil war-"

The old King laughs with a bitter sweetness, "You mean as we did...only so many generations ago? As they did, only so many generations ago? ..I saw men fight one another on the land, over mere tone of skin."

Slamming his hand into the old writing desk of the first American president the warn front drawer falls off and splinter across the floor, "Now they fight against each other over something so petty as minute differences in physical ability!"

"And in my time, they fought over something as futile as power. As you do...now. I have called upon the other colonies. The Mami-wata...the Encantado, Mermaya...none will stand beside your ruling save the empire I no longer garner power over. This war will be a struggle, an even pitting of Sharks to lions. And the lions...rule the land. You will damn your people."

"No. I will not" His pristine jawline aches from it's clench, "We will fight until they see their errors, or we will take the surface and lead them to peace ourselves. They will destroy us ALL with their devastating machinations if we do not act first. The war begins to spread across the world. How much of that war do you think will be waged at sea father?" Callisto watches silently from the side, wanting this as much as Meison. Even as children they shared ideology and a level of commradarie most never believe past myth.

"If...that is what you believe...proceed. Know that this old, wise fool tried to sway you...when it all goes wrong...uhhh" The former king passes out from the strain of the night.

Picking up a conch shell shaped device with electronic circuitry illuminated on it's outer appearance, "Jagon. How long until we are readied."

No Caption Provided

"My Lord!"

"Impressive, how easily you managed to mount the armada..." Meison eyes the reciever skeptically, his seren face upturning at his thin lip

"It is my duty sire!"

"...Enter the bays of New york first. Proceed sout through the rivers of the Place known as New Jersey. Alert our Western flanks to Board from the pacific into the city of angels."

"It is too vast sire, our troops can not advance rapidly enough to gain a beach head"

"Hmph...release the krakens."

"But sire..." His voice was cold and callous but just enough acting ability induced the belief of empathy

"DO IT! Question me again, it will be the last mark you leave on this world."

Almost immediately after, along the shores of Los Angeles, New York, New Jersey, and Florida

No Caption Provided

The steel ships break the water line of the states, immediatelly firing cannons of blue and green plasma at the city fronts randomly, attempting desertion of the lining five miles. The ships were a technological marvel, their abilities only recently adapted and a mystery to most if not all of the surface and none below but the Royal Family and the technicians who operated them from within.

The war for supremacy begins.

OOC and RULES

This is open to any and everybody.

Nothing is limited,but If you need to ask yourself firs "should I ask him first...?" Then you do. As always I'm flexible.

You can not immediately destroy the Kraken ships. There's going to be abilities made aware within the next few posts, but they are vulnerable to being destroyed.

This war can go as many ways as a compass so don't feel limited, this is getting built by everyone involved, even I don't know how it's gonna end.

The Atlantean troops number around 40k and can be killed without attempt (Umen inspired and shout out to Big L bow)

ask questions if you need answers.

Have fun

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

(WTF this is going on DURING the registration act!? D:)

Avatar image for deactivated-59d945143d79a
deactivated-59d945143d79a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

@Feral Nova: (on the bright side it will bring the two sides together. Kinda of like that one What if AOA comic where Galactus attacks forcing humans and mutants to unite)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Surkit

@Feral Nova said:

Yeah lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Surkit said:

@Feral Nova said:

Yeah lol

you hate me :(

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Surkit

@Feral Nova: Bribes

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Surkit: cookies don't work anymore! :P

but on a serious note... how is this going to work? >.> there's already a war going on in the USA with its own people and now this is going on at the same time in a whole other thread in the same country... so... are we going to have to post whatever we post in one thread in the other so it could flow? O___o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feral Nova: (just get a hero who controls lightning and bam problem solved XD)

Urban_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Urban_Ronin

@Feral Nova: (I think I have a great idea that will answer your question as well not overloading you with two large simultaneous rpgs :D let me get my post up with Mr. LeBeau real quick)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@joeagentofhand1: (Unless their resistant to electricity :P Which I'm pretty sure they are lol)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Feral Nova said:

@joeagentofhand1: (Unless their resistant to electricity :P Which I'm pretty sure they are lol)

(Don't question my genius plan! It is 100% likely to succeed)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Quintus_Knightfall said:

@Feral Nova: (I think I have a great idea that will answer your question as well not overloading you with two large simultaneous rpgs :D let me get my post up with Mr. LeBeau real quick)

(O_O ok lol)

@joeagentofhand1 said:

@Feral Nova said:

(Don't question my genius plan! It is 100% likely to succeed)

(Now if only Kurrent still controlled electricity D:)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Surkit

@Feral Nova said:

@Surkit: cookies don't work anymore! :P

but on a serious note... how is this going to work? >.> there's already a war going on in the USA with its own people and now this is going on at the same time in a whole other thread in the same country... so... are we going to have to post whatever we post in one thread in the other so it could flow? O___o

Thats a good question. I was thinking just make a transition.

If your doing something in New York and your fighting Umen, you can transition from that into this by saying your plan for the next post in a single sentence, then post in full here.

Example: In Injustice

Surkit beats the last Uman, turning his head to the tv screens transmitting a Squid like ship

In This: Landing on the bay Surkit does *insert attack or strategy*

Also 40k soldiers doesn't mean they'll all need to be killed. I'm hoping people think outside the box when it comes to a W. There's a diplomatic route aside the obvious h2h one that people can try to take.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Clara Mass

Whoa...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Surkit: (:-/ but I had plans in the other rpg... alrighty, I guess that's the only way its really gonna work without it getting messy lol)

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Surkit

@Feral Nova: Don't worry. This won't be drawn out that long, not gonna put a max amount of posts on it but it's def limited. Looking forward to your post

Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Light

Well ain't this some shizzz. lol

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Surkit

@Light: Super vs Aqua. 'SGO!

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Frenemy

@Surkit: You really know how to capture the mood of a scene in your writing, and the dialog is great too! I want in on this but I'll probably show up late lol it depends on how fast I can finish my posts in the registration act rpg. lots of fun to you and everyone else who joins this :3

.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By .Ajax.

I'm in.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Surkit

@Frenemy: Thanks. Hope you do :)

@.Ajax. said:

I'm in.

Nice.

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Surkit

@.Ajax.: Thanks man.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Kurrent

@ Nova - Spoiler Alert!! I will always be the Excellence of Electrocution.....ALWAYS!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

@Kurrent said:

@ Nova - Spoiler Alert!! I will always be the Excellence of Electrocution.....ALWAYS!

Avatar image for madison_maynard
Madison_Maynard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Madison_Maynard

Aww, I can't participate

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By A1

@Feral Nova: I made an OOC lol

@Paladin_Order: Why not?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#27  Edited By shanana

@Meison_Calidus: I'm in jail

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Ziccarra_Liafador sending yo a pm.
A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Planeswalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Planeswalker

350 miles below the Earth's surface; The Galilean Empire

"My Lord, the Atlantean king Meison Calidus has launched an attack on the United States of America! This attack combined with the ongoing push of the registration act will certainly bring great conflict to the surface world."

Upon his earthen throne he sat, rigid, eyes wide and hands tensed around the arm rests. He responded to the Galilean spy who knelt in front of him. "Be gone; thank you for the information. Fetch General Gladius on your way out."

There was a quick, "Yes my Lord" and the spy scurried out of the colossal, marble coated throne room. Shortly after, in walked General Gladius. His hulking figure combined with the flickering fire in the room cast a shadow which engulphed the wall to his right as he strode towards the king. He knelt on his knee, the metal *clink* of his golem frame sounded throughout the room. "What is thy bidding my master" Gladius said in his deep, thick voice.

"I'm sure you have heard the news General. It is time; ready the army for deployment but do not move unless only I give the word. I have a matter to attend to before we jump to conclusions. The Atlanteans have always been better allies than the humans, as the humans are the reason we are down here. I will speak with him and find out his intentions and then our place in this conflict shall be decided. I will depart alone to New York to seek out Meison, you will handle things here while I am gone, is that understood?" said Planeswalker with his stern, powerful and commanding voice.

General Gladius responded, "Yes my king, it is understood." Gladius dismissed himself, stood up and exited the marble room.

One hour later; just below New York City

Planeswalker travelled upwards through the Earth with great speed. It was if he were swimming through the earth itself and he would be on the surface in a matter of seconds. He burst up and the sunlight beamed down upon his face as he shot up through the grounded and landed on his feet. It had been a long time since he had seen sunlight, but it was just as beautiful as he remembered. But now was not the time to take in the sights he had not seen since the surface world had quickly developed.

He was standing in the middle of Times Square and peoples screams sounded throughout the entire city; the attack had begun. By now the Atlanteans had proabably managed to establish their beachhead...they were predictable like that to Planeswalker; he knew them well. He stopped for a moment, using his seismic sense but it was useless. He only picked up thousands of scurrying feet and it was impossible to pinpoint an Atlantean. "Looks like I have to do this the hard way."

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#31  Edited By Mercy_

On temporary hiatus.